It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Aliens and UFO's racist?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If these so-called 'aliens' were racist, I am SURE that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would have been ALL OVER THIS one already.

Before you can ask if the so-called 'aliens' are racists, you have to first SHOW PROOF that these 'aliens' exist.

No evidence other than sightings of strange craft in the sky. Strange craft that are CLASSIFIED projects and piloted by HUMANS not space 'aliens' or "green martians" or "grey alien" or the other nonsense 'alien' races that folks with WILD imaginations come up with.

And UFO's racist?? Explain that one.

The more important question to ask would be if the "green martians" are racist against the "grey aliens"? And, Is there a "grey" and "green" panther party up in outer space? These are the more important questions to be asking.

This is a very silly thread.
edit on 13-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The hippest and most famous black person who was into UFO's, was the late great Jimi Hendrix. Check out his Axis Bold as Love album. In one of Jimi's songs - Jimi poses as a space alien, being interviewed by a reporter; who asks Jimi about the subject on "UFO's or flying saucer's." Jimi states--"You can't believe everything you see or hear; now can you? Now excuse me, for I must be on my way"-- then Jimi plays his Fender Stratocaster guitar, sounding like a flying saucer taking off. The reporter replies-- "I,I,I... don't believe it."

Jimi Hendrix was one of the first persons, that turned me on to flying saucers. I was fortunate to see Jimi play live in 1969.

May he rest in peace.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 13-12-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 13-12-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 13-12-2011 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
The hippest and most famous black person who was into UFO's, was the late great Jimi Hendrix. Check out his Axis Bold as Love album. In one of Jimi's songs - Jimi poses as a space alien, being interviewed by a reporter. Jimi states-- "Excuse me, for I must be on my way"-- then Jimi plays his Fender Stratocaster guitar, like a flying saucer taking off. The reporter replies-- "I,I,I... don't believe it."

Jimi Hendrix was one of the first persons, that turned me on to flying saucers. I was fortunate to see Jimi play live in 1969.

May he rest in peace.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 13-12-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

Watch out, the OP will be on you like this now:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Oh for heaven sake! lets say that aliens do exist and they are white.......does it matter......does it make it racist that some aliens are white and look the way they do and only obduct whites?
I think you are looking into at this in the wrong manner and do you even know the definition of ''racist''?

This is a pathetic thread and if it makes you feel any better,there have been reports of Asian and black people being abducted but maybe these aliens only have an interest in their own kind on this planet.
edit on 13/12/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow.

This almost made me aspirate on the tecate I'm drinking right now.
Are you a black person that wants to really, really get abducted and have nothing else to blame on you not being abducted than to add race to this?

Jk

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Is you for real?
Line Two.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You bring up a question in ufology that honestly is lacking any substantial/credible research in order to ever wish to come to any kind of irrefutable or definitive answer...Especially that the majority would accept & agree upon.

I would be asking another question all together, does the UFO phenomenon follow a DNA or Blood-type that shows any kind of consistent pattern and has it been observable in the data that is known?

The closest I could find doing a quick search that comes close to an answer that you may be interested in:

Results MAAR Alien Abduction Survey April of 1997 - April 2005 6,900 Legitimate respondents answered 100% of the Questions ( margin of error 4% - or +) Note: a total of 13,270 Respondents took the survey since 1997 but some were eliminated due to inappropriate answers, jokes, spam, age disqualification (being under 13). Or non legitimate return email address as well as answering a few faked questions which indicated the survey taker was lying about their experiences. Also eliminated were those who took to survey more than once due to the same IP address.

-Asian 4%

-Bi-Racial 12%

-African 16%

-Caucasian 25%

-Hispanic 9%

-Native American 20%

-East Indian 1%

-Middle Eastern 2%

-No Response 9%

Source

Obviously this is a very small survey but I think it makes a point that contradicts your initial inquiry.

What I think is a much more important issue and topic is the possible pattern with different DNA/Blood types,go from there and follow the trail,maybe it will help in your quest to discover some answers to your questions?

Could it be that it only seems like it is more Caucasian races being tampered with because the "aliens" that are presently here have a genetic purpose linked to certain race types/DNA lineage and/or Blood-types (Like RH negative?)

Is it not out of the question that the reason we all have unique features is really because each race derives from & were created by a 'unique' "Alien" race in of it's self exclusively?

I must put this out there and let me state for the record,I mean this in no way,shape or form as a condescending or "racist" statement,as follows:

It has even been theorized that the African-race could of evolved more 'naturally' from the indigenous species that was once on the planet.

They have traced the "blue eyed" gene back to a single person to around 10,000 years ago,could it be that the "white race" is the newbie on the block,hence modern day upkeep,experimentation by an isolated species of e.t.?

Anything is possible my friend,do not let the world as it appears project your perception,let that come from within,without the conditioning,the conditioning that WE all are subject to,one way or the other.

RH-Negative Blood-types is a very fascinating avenue of research,Look at these numbers and maybe the puzzle becomes a little more clear:

Most people, about 85%, have RH-positive blood. That could support the idea that humans evolved or were derived from Primates. 15 % of humans have RH-negative blood. If blood type is one of least mutable human characteristic, where did the RH negative come from? This question has puzzled scientists for years. There is some evidence that suggests the RH-negative blood group may have appeared about 35,000 years ago.

And the appearance was regional and seemed to, originally, be connected with certain groups/tribes of people. Northern Spain and Southern France is where you can find some of the highest concentration of the RH-negative factor in the Basque people. Another original group were the Eastern/Oriental Jews. In general, about 40 – 45% of Europeans have the RH-negative group. Only about 3% of African descendent and about 1% of Asian or Native American descendent has the RH-negative group.

Due to the larger European numbers, it is a safe bet that was where it was introduced into the human genetic code. Could this also be where the Caucasian was introduced? Is the introduction of Caucasian related to the RH-blood factor.

Link

Look at the percentages of the races thought to have Rh-Negative Blood-type...Plausible rationality in me would return to what I previously said,higher rate of Alien intervention/manipulation..equals higher percentage of those Human races with particular Blood-types being abducted/experimented on.
edit on 13-12-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You know, I would have sworn I saw a moderator thread saying they were going to improve the quality of the posts allowed about aliens and UFOs a couple of weeks ago. What happened to that? You guys and girls must have forgotten, because the quality of this thread is quite low. How the hell it went to 14 pages, is beyond my ability to reason, but here I am, adding to it. Probably because the title is so idiotic. This kind of thread being on the front of the ATS home is why ATS seems so ridiculous to outsiders. Really it should be deleted because its not creating any type of foundation for a quality conversation.

Seriously, "is aliens and UFOs racist"? How the hell can a UFO be racist? Its like my white Japanese car being racist against....what...non-Japanese colored cars?

On a more serious note, maybe aliens are more interested in caucasians because we control most of the planet (how's that for racist?). Or maybe your assertion that only white people have alien encounters is just flat out misinformed and wrong. Yeah, I think that's it. White people are not the only ones having alien encounters. Have you never heard of Mexico's constant alien encounters? No? How about the exploding UFO interest in China? Haven't heard about that either? What about Brazil? Hmm, you need to look into this more I think.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This sure is a silly thread. Taking the white-bashing a bit far when you complain there are no black ufologists. Like there's a school for that or something.

Tell you what, send me your full name and $500 and I will proclaim you as a ufologist, no matter what you look like or where you come from. That will be about as valid as any other ufologist's credentials.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If you see people by Race instead of as individuals you are Racist, not them. If you count the number of people by their Race and worry about the ratio always being correct, you are Racist.

Racism will only be gone when people no longer identify themselves by color and most of us don't do that now. Only Racists do that.

Or you thought this would get you lots of attention.

Well, you asked

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

You know, I would have sworn I saw a moderator thread saying they were going to improve the quality of the posts allowed about aliens and UFOs a couple of weeks ago. What happened to that? You guys and girls must have forgotten, because the quality of this thread is quite low.

If the quality of this thread is "quite low," it may be due to all the people who are posting knee jerk reactions to the title, rather than actually reading the thread. The premise is not that extraterrestrials are racist, but, to be blunt, some of the assumptions of the "UFO community."
edit on 13-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is a question I wondered about as well, but not te way you were thinking of it.

As stated previously, Mr. Hill was a very famous abductee, not as famous as Betty but thats irrelevent. Either way they are prolly not rascist against Humans because we are prolly already seen as inferior to them given the state of their technology. They may be against each other or toher ETs in general.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Perhaps you or the OP should elaborate more clearly on what exactly is the premise of this thread. By the looks of it, many members are experiencing confusion as to what the OP is intending to illustrate with this thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Have you ever noticed that all the Ancient races of humans are typically dark skinned ? Why is that ? is it perhaps that white people are a different Race ? Ha ha look at that, Race, Racist... Human Race... White Race... White people are newer than black people, black people are actually thought to be some of the first people, in fact evolutionists believe life started in africa, and they are in fact the oldest race of humans. White people how ever are not nearly as old, and evolved later than the darker skinned people. I would think aliens would look for what they view as the more dominant race ( I am not claiming white supremacy) now in our advanced world we are all equals living together. How ever an outside race of advanced beings would try to find the dominant intelligent species, white people are younger as a race and just as advanced as the rest of the world. With the way man has exploded and taken over the world perhaps they view white humans as the next being to take over. They may view newer white humans as the next step in evolution so therefore they would choose them to hybridize. I would also imagine considering they are grey skinned( stereotypically) they would come out looking more human than a being with black features in grey skin... We'd spot the hybrid miles away... I've heard conspiracy theorists say Albinos are alien hybrids. That aliens have crossed their DNA with all sorts of life forms on Earth and the results being an Albino... Absurd but I think all the hybrid conspiracy theories are.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Disturbed isn't the word... Aliens & ufo's is all speculation with no proof that any believer can provide. Believe all you want, you can't prove anything, whereas we have actual real problems right here on home planet. Endless war, police brutality, starving children, collapsing world economy... Yeah, I'm way off base...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

Is there famous Ufologists that are black?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I read the OP quite well, thank you. What I took out of it was the question of whether aliens are more interested in caucasians than other ethnicities, and why. The title of the thread asks if aliens are racist. I'm not sure how much more clear it could be. If you had read my post, I also addressed the (false) idea that the UFO/alien encounter phenomenon was exclusively caucasian, and came to the conclusion, as the thread author should have before he created this thread, that the UFO/alien phenomenon is not exclusive to the caucasian community, but in fact is common among ethnicities around the world.

I suppose, however, I may have been somewhat too sarcastic. My apologies, no offense intended. I was just having a bit of fun.
edit on 13-12-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
so funny, expect Sharpton demanding some sort of reparations from the cosmos ffs

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well, this thread has taken some rather unsavory turns it would seem. That said, it is now closed for staff discussion. In the meantime, here is a little something to bear in mind:

The End of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join