It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Well said. Arrogance is the word that defines it. People thinking this is "My Little Pony Land" should google up child leukemia then look at their "heaven on earth" again. Empathy is in very short supply with the selfish, greedy and, as you wisely stated, ARROGANT.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Snoopy1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Stange how most people can't read on this thread.
The OP says 'you' and everyone hears 'babies'.
The OP is talking to 'you'! And then there is the shout 'what about the babies?'.

The OP is right 'you' have chosen to suffer and hurt and fight. He is talking to 'you' (whoever is reading the post), not the starving, 'suffering' world. Maybe people find it hard to look at themselves.

Don't look to others to see suffering look for it in yourself.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

what a weak answer! This is heaven, its not about me. How can he be talking about me when he does not even know be. But babies, we know they cany think for themselves at a young age. We know they dont wake up and say they want to be happy today. He said in his post that suffering is a way of telling us that we are going in the wrong direction. How can that be the case with babies that are brutally murdered? Cant you see what im saying here?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

We are all in heaven NOW

All of us with painful chronic illness know better than that ...
Same with all the children suffering and dying from cancer ...
Same with the parenets of those children ...
Same with the people starving around the world ...
Same with the victims of rape and slavery ...
Same with the relatives who have had a family member murdered ...
Same with the people suffering from __________ (fill in just about any disease).

This isn't heaven. :shk: OY

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Maybe all you guys should just enjoy your life, instead of constantly thinking (and writing and crying here) about how 'bad' this world is....

Maybe you should open your eyes and actually see the suffering going on ... and how children dying of cancer can't 'just enjoy their life' .... and how their parents who are in agony watching their children be in pain can't 'just enjoy their life' ... and how people with chronic illness who have pain that never leaves can't 'just enjoy their life' .... etc

edit on 12/10/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

I am happy for you (not joking, I really am).....but some are not as fortunate, and some have it worse than can be imagined.....that's all I am saying. I'm happy to a good degree, and I certainly don't think all is bad....but it isn't all good for some either.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

It sounds like 'you' are suffering.The OP uses the word 'you' and then the following posts speak about the 'others' in the world suffering.
You can recognize 'your' suffering only. You can not cure 'others' suffering, but you can recognize that 'you' are suffering and then you can see what can be done about that.

How can the OP be talking about the babies? He doesn't know the babies. He doesn't know you either but it is you he is speaking to because he is addressing 'you'.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

Well, you are on the right path from what I read. Now, just wait until you have a kid. Something, hopefully, in your brain will snap. Call it instinct or whatever you want. You will see the world VERY differently.
Things that somewhat seemed unfair in the world will seem in need of immediate, passionate change for the better. Once you turn into "Lone Wolf and Cub" vs the corruption that permeates this world you'll see where I'm coming from. Wait and see

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

you are such unconscious mean, well listen, whatever is negative dont follow free justifications, that is how only evil negativity is free, like urs, bc it is of abusing true freedom knowledge for its existence above it

so whoever is stating smthg being negative that dont make him sound better, is never talking about himself reality while truly meaning objective fact as the reason of that statement

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I wouldnt call it heaven and wouldnt call it hell

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
reply to post by BoB420

Well, you are on the right path from what I read. Now, just wait until you have a kid. Something, hopefully, in your brain will snap. Call it instinct or whatever you want. You will see the world VERY differently.
Things that somewhat seemed unfair in the world will seem in need of immediate, passionate change for the better. Once you turn into "Lone Wolf and Cub" vs the corruption that permeates this world you'll see where I'm coming from. Wait and see

I have two. So what is wrong with me that I do not see the world as a violent evil place that one needs to take refuge from?

Am I wrong to teach them that because they do not have this, or somone says that they should not be happy for it does not matter in the end. If one of them were to get cancer, should I tell them that you should not spend your last moments on this Earth happily with those around them because the will be dead within the year. Am I wrong to say it is okay to feel negative emotions over things that happen externally outside their control, but not to let those emotions rule your life. If god forbid one of them is molested should I feel guilty when I show them the world is still beautiful despite the actions of others.

Please tell me what is so wrong with me that I see the beauty in all things, that all suffering is just a state of mind, that you can control how you feel about anything, it just may take a bit of effort. That the world is a magical place and no matter what your situation you are lucky just to be.

edit on 10/12/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

nothing at all , please dont make yourself feel guilty the negative entities of this world feed off of any kind of negative energy such as greed , lust for power , guilt or jealousy
you seem to be a thoroughly beatiful human from what ive read

peace

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I find it very funny that people are saying "Join us in the real world where there is total hell"...

They want everyone to see like that so EVERYONE can suffer.

I also find it funny that when I say "we are all in heaven" people come up with extreme situations to defend their pessimistic beliefs....

I love you all, this is giving me a good laugh, the reasoning...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What about the Indians in America. They were here before us. We wiped them out so we could have it all. Was this their heaven too? Were they the angels?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkice19

Everyone is an angel in heaven, some people just forget this...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Humanity is hilarious isn't it? They are convinced that they 'have' to suffer, it is pandemic. And then if you are not they will try and force you into suffering

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What a stupid thread. Firstly, we aren't free. We are free to WANT to do what we want. That means nothing at all, we can actually do very little, except for the very few who have the means to do actually do whatever it is they'd ideally want to do.

Secondly, we/you who can sit here posting on this forum as if surrounded by fluffy kittens and unicorns are in the tiny minority of people in the world. If this is heaven, I want out!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AR154

You are free to want what you don't have and you are free to want what you do have. One of these will bring suffering, the other joy.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AR154

If you want out, then you are not seeing with the heavenly perspective...

The heavenly perspective feels so good you would never wanna leave once you get there...

Be happy, think happy, change beliefs into happier ones and realize where you are! Awaken you!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AR154

exactly ar154, what u dont know mayb is that for any right free move or true move, huges moves of evil opportunism from truth knowledge and rights abuse move, that is why it doesnt look free

we are abused from evil as free rights and if as u said someone reach to realize smthg free objectively u found coming from up gods yelling knowing that now for new creations possessions to them

but wait im focusing right to see certainty from out fighting all gods for true right ends, im not sure but it might b coming

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If this* is heaven, hell must be pretty bad.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by arpgme

Humanity is hilarious isn't it? They are convinced that they 'have' to suffer, it is pandemic. And then if you are not they will try and force you into suffering

Too true and I'm outta this thread. If any one from Team Positive wants to join me at the pub, please ensure all razor blades and anything else sharp and pointy is locked away......

Oh, and sorry but all the kittens are coming with me

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join