It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I agree, that suffering can make you stronger. I agree, that you have to believe in your hopes and dreams to make them come to realization.

But, HOW is this a perfect place, becoming more and more perfect all the time??

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If this is heaven I hate to see what hell is like.....

Seriously there's a reason for the saying 'hell on earth'.

Personally I believe were all in limbo atm in a world that's neither truly good or truly evil, just bits of both and when we die we get judged again (this time fairly) and if we get judged badly we get ourselves another lifetime in this place as a punishment....

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I agree on staying positive and what not, but your live in a a fantasy world to think we are in heaven.

This world is so far from heaven I'm annoyed you even suggested such a thing....

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS1Calum

Well...i'm in heaven. I have a fantastic girlfriend, great parents, live in a nice big house, have every day something good to eat, have my whiskey, can go on vacation at least once a year, can do all things i want. For me, my life certainly is heaven, because it can't get any better.
Maybe all you guys should just enjoy your life, instead of constantly thinking (and writing and crying here) about how 'bad' this world is....

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Wow. This must be heaven because I laughed for a good 5 seconds reading that.

Back to the real world...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It was a sarcastic reply with the intention of emphasizing that there is a world outside of the one you interpret as heaven.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
anyone who agreed with the OP is a f-u-c-k-i-n-g idiot

Sorry but i just hate threads like this...

Tell that to a little child who got raped and then died of internal damage by his mother and father?

Yeah... sit down keyboard hippy

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You think you're free? hahahahahaha
Enough already with that hippie "love yourself" kumbaya Bullsh*t. Wake the hell up, and join reality where famine, war, death and destruction are a reality. Man the f*ck up, and face the music.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanx
Enough already with that hippie "love yourself" kumbaya Bullsh*t. Wake the hell up, and join reality where famine, war, death and destruction are a reality. Man the f*ck up, and face the music.

I don't live in a country with a war, destruction or any other problems. So why should i 'wake' up? Should i care about what's going on somewhere else and go crazy over it? I don't think constantly saying how awful everything is, how everything sucks, that earth is hell and people are dying is very healthy.
I for once rather appreciate what i have, enjoy my life and just be happy.

You don't get very far with constant crying and thinking about people who you don't know but could possibly die this very minute.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You know, I do not like to post personal things online yet you, op, have pissed me off to the point of having a catharsis. The following is not easy for me to write as it rubs the salt of reality in deep wounds that, at the rate all nations are going, will never heal in my heart. Read and digest this for you and those that mindlessly agree with you:

I come from a wealthy industrialist south american family. All my childhood I have had live-in maids, more trips to disney world I could count, all toys a kid could want, lived in a mansion, personal nanny and driver, etc. I was a 1% just like my brother, cousins and private school friends. Im telling you, in those conditions there is nothing that could stop me from experiencing this "heaven on earth" you speak of...EXCEPT that I have seen some heavy, unjust evil #.

At any stop light you'd have your car overwhelmed by dirty, starved kids trying to wash your windows for coin. Kids my own age and way younger, dirty-faced pleading for money. Many times I lowered my window and gave them my school lunchbox contents. My parents would get angry at me for doing so as I was just drawing in more undesirables. My friends, now I see what a bunch of sickos they were brainwashed to be, would laugh and call me a communist, peasant-lover while making disgusted faces.

Living in their "heaven-state", as you believe the world to be, old-looking, beaten down peasant women with babies strapped to their backs sit against a building, begging while passerbys ignore or wave her away with disgust. Little better off, my maids appeared cheery (they better or got the boot) yet I was aware daily of their hard work. 6am til 11pm they worked, monday through saturday. Paid little, exploited while the masters raked in millions from people like them through overpriced metallurgic products and underpaid workers. You should hear my uncles foam at the mouth and laugh when their hundreds of miserable workers tried to unionize. The police, comprised of their own social class yet faithful to the masters' wallet, did short work of them outside the industry walls. All my friends' and cousins' maids, butlers and drivers worked as hard yet were treated worse than second class citizens. Just to clarify so you dont think that my family was the exception which I wish it were.

The peasants were a step above the pack of boxer dogs we had living in our huge garden. Oh, but our parents would reinforce their own outlook towards the peasantry, 99%ers. They would talk amongst themselves in front of us kids how the peasants were nothing but throwaway filthy cattle. Were were instructed to never mix our pure, whatever that means, european blood with the indigenous brown ones as their "poop color" and llama-faces cannot be erradicated in many generations. This view is homogeneous amongst the 1% there and virtually in any other country, except for minor cultural tweaks of course.

Funny thing, we would go to one of the ultra rich churches and the congregation would be dressed in thousand dollar suits and dresses while the lavish, golden robed priest would parrot on about the teachings of Jesus towards the poor and downtrodden. Outside, the hungry, begging kids had already been scared away by the church's security personell. Talk about hypocritical rich bastards and their sniveling hired hands!

After living my childhood and teenage years in this "elites' paradise" I decided to gtfo out of dodge and travel with the excuse of attending college overseas. My mom's snobby ways helped me do this as she paid for anything I wanted to do that would have people talking positively of her. Anyhow, I have seen misery in many countries in the world and made it a point to interact with those I was shielded from in my youth. I go back every year to visit family and sadly find the same sad state of affairs taking shape in the US upon my return.

The world can be heaven but for only the sheltered few and the predatory, psychopaths on top of the food chain as reality sure is different for the rest.

So...

How can you tell those poor street kids that their misery is a state of mind? Got any special kundalini techniques to help them visualize a paradise out of their daily horror? These kids are beaten, raped and exploited by others that survived the same horrifying childhood they are going through. Kids forced to pick garbage through landfills and even into prostitution. As a teenager, I'd go out with my friends partying and would get so bummed out to see four year old kids still walking around at three in the morning wiping windshields. Elderly people that could hardly walk extending their emaciated hand for a coin in the middle of winter at four am. All this exists yet you have the goddamn nerve to post your narrow minded, "la-la-la cant hear you" bull and expect people to agree with you? Shame on you! If you believe in karma then reap what you sow. *Ptoo*

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

yea , i can def.tly relate to that , well all have all the tools we could ever need inside of us we just need to learn how to access them

peace

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I really don't see how there is any hope for this world when a bunch of predominantly middle class white guys can bitch and moan about how horrible the world is, while all the poor beaten starving 3rd worlders you're constantly bring up in your examples are probably doing the best they can in a seemingly bad situation.

Maybe because they don't have all the material items you do, maybe they do go to bed hungry more often than not. But they sure as hell aren't going all emo and cutting themselves up about it, or posting angry taunts on internet forums when one poor person wishes to spread a little positivity for a change. I'm sure from your comfy 4 bedroom houses things might appear to be a living hell. But you are not them, you have no idea what their mental state is like.

Happiness is a choice.

It is making do with what you've got and being thankful you are have life. It is of the mind, and is not caught up with material possesions. At least theirs isn't. But I guess when your as shallow as most of the posters in this thread seem to be it is then I can understand why you would think that the world is such a terrible place.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

in my belief if one lets go of one's ego , the identity of our 3dimensional "reality" and just thinks about the universe , life , people and stuff .. well you experience some nice feelings imo .
you can call it praying , meditating , going "ooohhhm" , being spiritual , accesing yo higher self or whatever the * you want .
if you don't feel comfortable with any of the religious views out there why not try makin up your own ? or try taking bits and pieces you think make sense from other religions and glue them together to your very personal , own religion

peace brother

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Well thats not what the OP thinks, so why are you agreeing with him? This is about the children/babies who are murdured and not given the chane to be happy in this so called heaven, not the people who have to pick up their live after their baby/child has been murdured.

Could you please tell me your definition of happiness? Excuse me if I am wrong, but it sounds as if you defining happiness through objects and life-situation. Which, again, I reiterate that happiness comes from within. Everyone has the chance to be happy.

Yes, you are very wrong. What makes me happy is my wife and my daughter. What makes me happy is helping a radom person that needs help. What makes me happy is helping people who need help, and believe me, there are plenty out there that need help.

I say it again, because the first time you ignored. Why are you agreeing with the OP when his view on a babys perspective is different to yours.

I am all for positive thinking, i do it everyday, and everyone should try and stay positive. But what the OP is saying is completly wrong. This is not heaven or heaven, this is life. Saying this is heaven just because you are happy is just arragont and ignorant, and a complete insult to all the Children and babies who have been brutally murdered before they had the chance to live this so called heaven.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Ok, lets go with your first post

There is much diversity here. You can choose whatever you want to believe even if it causes you to suffer. But suffering is good because that is your natural sign to let you know that you are not going in the direction that you want to go.

So, a baby suffers because its their natural sign to let them know that they are not going in the direction they want to go? So, what are you trying to say here? That babies who are brutally murdered are murdered because of the direction they are taking?

Everything is here, everything... and everything is perfect and becoming even more and more perfect.

You arragont little kid! All i see here is someone who thinks they are clever by coming up with a stupid theory, and will not budge.

Be happy! Believe whatever makes you happy! Understand that you are powerful, you are FREE no matter what anyone tells you! Be yourself and let no one get in your way! Be happy and let no one get in your way!

Yeah, babies say that to themselves all the time before they are murdered. Its a complete joke. But its pointless debating with people like you, when their arragonce and ignorance takes over.

If my daughter dies, should i say to my wife. "oh she died because she was going in the wrong direction, she was not happy enough, she was not living the heaven why"?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Stange how most people can't read on this thread.
The OP says 'you' and everyone hears 'babies'.
The OP is talking to 'you'! And then there is the shout 'what about the babies?'.

The OP is right 'you' have chosen to suffer and hurt and fight. He is talking to 'you' (whoever is reading the post), not the starving, 'suffering' world. Maybe people find it hard to look at themselves.

Don't look to others to see suffering look for it in yourself.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

I appreciate your response and agree with you. I am aware of the illusory role we play in this reality as all are one and one is all. Parallel dimensions and holographic projections of ourselves as infinite fractal pieces of "god" in all its ying yang splendor, sure makes us look small yet overwhelmingly powerful at the same time.

That said, it may actually be a parallel me posting as the op spouting this feel-good nonesensical stuff. Well, parallel me over there needs a lesson in empathy which leads ultimately to compassion which does affect us all via the butterfly effect.

I have visited Salvia's Lego World (legal in tx, mods) and learned that we are mere pieces of an infinite puzzle greater than love and hate, good and evil. Yet, as a father of a very happy ten year old boy, I see in him all those other kids that, through no fault or choice of their own, exist and existed in such miserable condition as my above post. In turn, in those kids I see myself even though I was born with a silver spoon.

Even if all is an illusion, it is my duty as a mere puzzle piece to at least attempt to tilt the balance towards compassion, love and harmony. Sticking our heads in the ground and proudly posting this on a public forum is unacceptable and since we are one and one is all if ego loss is fulfilled, I must tell myself, the parallel OP, to stop spreading ridiculous, cowardly disinfo which promotes the "I got mine so FU" mentality.

Ah, I probably made no sense, but I appreciate your response anyhow. It made sense to me. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

definitely , many people cannot hold eye contact for more than a few seconds which in my opinion is some sort of display of mental stamina ... but if im wrong i'd love to be proven wrong allowing me to learn new things
yaknowameen ?
peace

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

dont worry , if you want to find sense you can find it anywhere

well you're a father of a child and im still a teen so i dont think i can really contribute this much to you as i dont know what having a child you have to care about implies for your everyday life
oh yes , i used to play with legos a lot too when i was a lil kid , they allow you to build crazy stuff but you always need to keep every piece of the puzzle clean or it wont fit together

peace

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You are filtering things through your perspective...

You are doing this as well.....we all (including myself) do when debating an issue, but both sides have valid points. There is good AND evil in this world we are in now. With that in mind.....where we are now can't be Heaven OR Hell right? Because Heaven is total good, and Hell is total evil, and the here and now is both.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join