It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHreigns

Originally posted by arpgme
There is much diversity here. You can choose whatever you want to believe even if it causes you to suffer. But suffering is good because that is your natural sign to let you know that you are not going in the direction that you want to go.

Everything is here, everything... and everything is perfect and becoming even more and more perfect.

Be happy! Believe whatever makes you happy! Understand that you are powerful, you are FREE no matter what anyone tells you! Be yourself and let no one get in your way! Be happy and let no one get in your way!

Believing in what makes you happy doesn't mean that you are believing the truth. I could believe that I will never die, but it doesn't really matter that I believe this, because I will one day die. That's the truth. Its much more important to search for the Truth because we will all die one day.

I am a Christian because I searched for the truth and found countless amounts of justification for my worldview.

Such a limited view of what it is to be. Believing in what makes you happy is believing the truth. You think that Christianity is the truth? It's absolutely not the truth....to me. Not true at all. It's true to you, therefore it's real to you. Someday you will die and go to heaven and meet Jesus. That will never happen to me, because I don't believe it. I won't die either.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Unity_99

I hate to say it, but maybe all these bad things are supposed to happen?

Please don't even go there and fall into that trap. These things happen due to the actions, direct by the corporations and demon worshippers on this planet, direct crimes against humanity, taking people off their lands and resources and enforcing their corporate deals and rules and abuses of them on large scale. ie. murdering third world farmers in the 60's and 70's, whole villages and then setting up slave plantations for chocolate or securing the region for Shell gasoline. Direct actions always. And done by the apathy of us who let it happen.

God/Goodness is not an insane hat switching evil demon. We came from systems that had no moeny, that were advanced and abundant, that shared equally, and valued every single person, where no one lived without a full belly and a home over their head, advanced education, where anyone in need participated equally. No illness would take away your equality or livelihood.

I don't even vote in this hellzone, demon infested ugly crapola world. There is no party and no system that is not denounceable.

Your soul either progresses our shrinks. What its comprised of is Consciousness/Light/Love/Intelligence/Awareness/Compassion. Lose those and you will be more machine than man, darth vader.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sounds like more of the "You are your own god" talk going around. No thanks, people are not the pinnacle of the universe. We are frail weak organisms put here to grow spiritually through pain suffering, kindness and caring who answer to a higher power. Inflated sense of worth is very dangerous and leads to arrogance and a feeling of superiority. Much easier to hurt someone when you feel you only have to answer to yourself and they are beneath you. Does the cell in a toenail think it is the mind? It is only a part of the body like we are a part of the universe and the creator.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You'r thread is rather shallow, and lacking much information, what are you saying, it's much later in the day now, maybe you have had time to further your statement? We are in Heaven now..... That doesn't make much sense really. Please comment further.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Reflecting, I think you made just enough of a statement and in such a vague way, so as to bait people into their rants, you playing naive and neutral. A few have taken the bait and ran with it as I observe.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hmm! interesting you present a good case...But I think I will pass by this heaven.

What else you got?

Third.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

This is the real plan, and he put it in this video. Because of that don't know who he's for, is it just awareness, or is he coding the matrix, don't know. He said he recorded this the day Michael Jackson died.

Its the Milab/M'Kultra, Black Op, (and Australia has it fair share of bases, black ops, hybrids, ET program, its a part of lemuria and Sumar was here and in the middle east, the same negaitves. The Hopi's a branch of the Mayans also had the words annanuki and Enki/Enlil. Fiji is the tips of lemuria. So I really wonder at this right out there, are we supposed to sing it with sadness and draw it in. I hope its just for awareness.

Breed Out The Love Program. Bring in the hellzone and agony. Thats their whole trip. Thats what TPTB serve. Take loving souls and blow off their soul/light and feed off it. Trap them in darkness.

Sorrow for the Fallen Angels - Nibiru Palace Part 11

I find this man's videos too judgmental, when its about Love and Understanding, everyone, even them, and in the end those who grow their Consciousness and Love here and increase/upgrade their souls have to love them back to life too. Period. Accept no substitutes for nothing else is Love.

But, this video shows symbology and the meaning of it, all around us. The meaning is SORROW.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Maybe it is purgatory.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This isn't Heaven; this is Limbo.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Welcome to HEAVEN:

Look at all of that pure happy energy!

Spreading the happiness around the world:

More happiness!

There is so much happiness in this world! THIS is HEAVEN. It is undeniable.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Get your head outta the clouds & get real!!

This plane of existence is in NO WAY Heaven & if you think it is, I'm sorry.

Life = Pain

Are we trolling hard or hardly trolling?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If you are happy, good, far be it from me to rain on your parade.

peace

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

There is so much happiness in this world! THIS is HEAVEN. It is undeniable.

This is heaven? Perhaps if you take enough pharmaceutical drugs you might believe that crap.

Heaven would not place us in a class society where the majority of people live, work and die for the benefit of a few rich. Heaven would not have ideological wars because people would accept people for being people.

To think that we live in heaven, is pure delusion. Heaven is nothing but a utopian ideal- and the entire point of aspiring to an impossible ideal is what drives people to put effort into making it a reality. To ever claim that we live in utopia, is to delude ourselves into believing that everything is as it should be as a perfect society. We are far from perfect.

Pray tell, have you ever experienced fear?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Everything is interactive in this School. And the cooling, blacking out of the sun, is exactly what they're working for. And in the cold darkness, portal in more negatives.

What they don't know is there is a Plan over their heads. And What the Cosmos and Higher Ups think of the School, its actual purpose, and what Hjacking this means.

When the sun grows dim, then it will expand, (who knows when there is no time, it could be thousands of years but feel like a few moments in the after life), and become, not a red giant, not like Acturus where some of these negatives come from, including Sirius/Orion, and other places. Nope, its going to be a Huge Beautiful White Star.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

You are hardly trolling and I am softly rolling... rolling in laughter and happiness that is...

Saying that you won't be happy just because the whole world isn't happy is funny... be happy now and realize that all is well and perfect...

If it feels bad, change your perspective until you feel your own personal heaven and realize that this world is heaven...

In the future, people will realize (and they are already now) that it's just crazy to have belief systems which feel bad, and they'll naturally just follow their happiness and believes what feels good...

Hedonism is the way, THIS IS HEAVEN!

I approve of this message.

reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Everybody has a different idea of what "perfect" is... change your perspective to "everything is perfect now and getting better" and there you go, you have your utopia/heaven...

edit on 10-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

There is much diversity here. You can choose whatever you want to believe even if it causes you to suffer. But suffering is good because that is your natural sign to let you know that you are not going in the direction that you want to go.

Everything is here, everything... and everything is perfect and becoming even more and more perfect.

Be happy! Believe whatever makes you happy! Understand that you are powerful, you are FREE no matter what anyone tells you! Be yourself and let no one get in your way! Be happy and let no one get in your way!

If this is Heaven then how come my entire life has felt like I'm in Hell?

2nd

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Because you have a perspective which makes you feel bad. Change it to a heavenly one and you'll realize that you are in heaven.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Everybody has a different idea of what "perfect" is... change your perspective to "everything is perfect now and getting better" and there you go, you have your utopia/heaven...

I have never viewed life, or the world as we know it, as perfect. Things would be much different if this was perfection- for instance, there would be no such thing as politics because philosophy would be our direction.

And things are "getting better"? Perhaps if you are established as a member of the financial elite who happens to be the only social group who is benefitting from dispair in the third world and from new policy provisions to "secure" the poor from them in the "civilized" world.

And just for your information, I will never delude myself into believing that life is good. The moment that I would do so, someone would boot stomp my face to remind me of what reality is, and it wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well start viewing it as perfect and then you'll see what I mean. I'm happy that you used a laughing smiley face, good for you !

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well start viewing it as perfect and then you'll see what I mean. I'm happy that you used a laughing smiley face, good for you !

Sorry dude, but I don't really do drugs anymore. Sobriety is not fun, but at least I'm able to communicate with other socially/politically-minded people.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join