It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

But who is being manipulative for the wrong side?
Awareness brings awareness. When someone states that they don't like the corrupt orgainzations and bankers and then says i am joining the army maybe they haven't put two and two together before.
They say they want peace and then go to war?
edit on 10-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
And this whole time I always thought that this place was hell.

Hmm.

Well, if this is heaven, id hate to see the real hell.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

everyone can be if they wish to . and wishes can be wished subconsciously too .
if you believe in dreams which hold a meaning , well the dreaming state is pure "subconscious" as in subsconscius to higher than 3rd dimensions . now if you run around all day just daydreamin' and listenin' to music it really chills you out a few years back i used to be a real asshole at times .
everyone has the potential to be "the devil" or to be "god"
"the devil" in us lusts for all the "bad" things in our world ,
"the god" in us wishes for all the "good" things in our world .
you have the choice .
every choice you make , no matter how futile it seems to your 3dimensional ego (which everyone still holds within her/himself) influences your surroundings on more levels than we can perceive now . like when you look into the eyes of an animal .
1.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 10-12-2011 by BoB420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
What about people in Somalia?

Should they be happy?

The slums in India?

People in the west shouldnt be happy either because of these things.

I would like to see you tell someone in Somalia that they should look on the bright side.

Are people starving in Somalia just thinking the glass is half empty?

What about Nigeria? Bestowed with corruption, violence and poverty.

Ranking of the World's Happiest Countries 1. Nigeria 2. Mexico 3. Venezuela 4. El Salvador 5. Puerto Rico

thehappinessshow.com...

Go figure? USA doesn't even make the top 10.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

And how do you judge good and bad?
The image shows an imaginary god duck and an imaginary devil duck, the real duck looks very confused.
Living this life in the state of the real duck, utter confusion, pulled this way and that is living Hell.
There is no good or bad it is just the way you 'think' it.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

exactly . you decide for yourself what your heart feels to be good or bad , the gut feelings inside you . and "you" can be different entities . not what anyone else tells you to be . hold your family and friends close , but even within your family or amongst your friends there can be manipulative people , the key is recognizing manipulation attempts .
peace

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

I totally agree.
You are the emptiness that is present for the experience, so you are not a fixed entity. No entity fixed.
The vessel through which life flows, a responsive not reactive process.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

There is manipulation everywhere we turn, it is the matrix. Be true to yourself, be the one.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
suffering is good because that is your natural sign to let you know that you are not going in the direction that you want to go.

Sorry, but that just doesn't make any sense to me. A man can suffer because he wants to be with a certain woman but he can't. He knows in his heart that good things will come from being with this woman, but circumstances beyond HIS control prevent it from happening at this certain point in time. The woman wants it to happen as well because it would be in her best interest both personally and professionally to be with this man. But again, circumstances beyond HER control prevent it from happening at this point in time.

Their happiness is stymied by things they have no immediate control over. They can be happy knowing that sooner or later ( the sooner the better) they will be together, but in the meantime they are suffering through NOT being together.

I believe that's what they call the blues, my friend. If you want to see a rainbow, you've got to stand a little rain. And that doesn't mean that the rain is a natural sign that you're going in the wrong direction. It simply means that you can appreciate the sun all the more when the rain stops.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Just because you don't have what you want does not mean you are suffering. This is just a belief in opposites. Happy, not happy, i have to choose one of those, just two choices, is that all?
We in reality are neutrality. We are a blank canvas and we get to paint the picture or just see it as it is.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
There is much diversity here. You can choose whatever you want to believe even if it causes you to suffer. But suffering is good because that is your natural sign to let you know that you are not going in the direction that you want to go.

Everything is here, everything... and everything is perfect and becoming even more and more perfect.

Be happy! Believe whatever makes you happy! Understand that you are powerful, you are FREE no matter what anyone tells you! Be yourself and let no one get in your way! Be happy and let no one get in your way!

If we are living in heaven now, I have been cooking on hell's flames way too long.

Way-way too long.

edit on 12/10/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

What if you could realize Heaven on earth? If you believed it was possible would you do whatever you could to realize it?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Just because you don't have what you want does not prevent you from being happy. This is just a belief in opposites. Happy, not happy, i have to choose one of those, just two choices, is that all?
We in reality are neutrality. We are a blank canvas and we get to paint the picture or just see it as it is.

People with no life experiences are blank canvases IMO. And even if a person has no or little life experiences, that's an experience in and of itself IMO I have many and this is yet another experience that is being added to the canvas as I type. I'm not going through my days right now totally and completely not happy. I'm happy about the job I have and I'm happy that my daughter has a boyfriend that I approve of. I'm happy that my daughters horse is making it through what is turning out to be a pretty cold winter, in good health. I'm happy that my vehicles are in good running order and I'm happy that I found someone who, if we became friends, could benefit both personally and professionally from that friendship as much as I could.

And who knows, maybe something more could come from that friendship one day. I'm more than willing to take that step, and I hope that she is as well. When the proper time permits that is. I think it was Tom Petty that said that the waiting is the hardest part. You have to take things like this on faith and take it to heart that things will work out good in the long run.

I just don't buy the OP's premise that happiness is one broad stroke on the canvas that we can make regardless of what is going on in our lives. If someone that I dearly love is gunned down and killed right before me, are you telling me that I still have the option of being happy? I do, but I'd have to be a pretty heartless bastard to go down THAT road don't you think?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The life experience you are experiencing is only ever this present experience. It is blank until we write on it. I can write i am sad and then that is the picture. I can say 'later, i will be happy' and the picture drawn is 'not happy yet'.
It is ok to stay as the blank canvas and allow the life that is shinning presently to be seen as it is without words, the words are 'our' (ego) projected picture.
The names and labels we give to everything color the world we live in.
See what life is like without the labels.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Everything is perfect? What are you retarded? Sorry but its pretty freakin obvious that almost nothing is perfect on this planet.

I could list a million things not perfect and actually downright evil in every sence of the word, but i dont have time and your obviously to diluted and illogical to actually understand or see any of it for what it is.

I am not religous, and even i can say this is allot closer to hell than heaven, I mean if heaven is a place where our governments sell us poison, drugs and ciggeretes while some countries allow the prostitution of children, and the slavery of entire generations, with war, famine disease and greed around every corner, well then whatever god is in control of this heaven is a piece of crap and can go "F" himself.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is akin to the ugliest filthiest hellzone anyone could ever create in a testing ground. In the entire cosmos its bottom of the heap. There is no where on this planet you could go where everyone lives equally, abundantly, without money or forcing, no leaders, everyone highly developed and beautiful, sharing, caring, and free. There is no where on this planet without homeless poverty, warzones, poisons, demons tearing peoples flesh apart and murdering children. Its the most evil thing you can ever ever imagine. I spend all of my time praying ,meditating for help for this planet, for my family personally and for the entire planet to freed and helped. Because the next step is truly hell for people who harm others by direct action or apathy. Beautiful cosmic people, even federation, higher levels having their love and consciosuness, their soul taken from them, so their only a hole where their soul is.

This is this planet: the goal of the demons running this. And there is no ivory tower or good life where you can stop hearing the pain. So wake up from your bubble and start asking for help. Because we can't do revolutions and violence to achieve freedom. If thats the system and what some mid level being who calls itself god wants I would denounce it. Its grotesque.

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

Destruction of Love. Guess what your soul is: Light/Consciouness/Feeling/Love/Awareness. Loose that and your soul shrinks to something you could never see in the end, a hole where your soul is.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Welcome to heaven:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46556f619b57.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ace3b2f7688.jpg[/atsimg]

www.glogster.com...

noorslist.files.wordpress.com...

______beforeitsnews/story/302/915/Super-Sized_-_Faces_Of_Evil_That_Rule_The_World.html

The truly evil demented ones running this world laughing their heads off.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I hate to say it, but maybe all these bad things are supposed to happen?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think of this Earth as just an experience. Not necessarily heaven or hell but more experience to use to grow. It is said that when we die we will go where our vibration matches (some might think its a heaven, a hell, or any number of other things). I think we were equally placed on this Earth cause it matched our vibration perfectly. If it didn't we might have gone to a different planet out there or different level of reality. But there is something in each one of us that matched the vibration for Earth so we got put here. What we do here might alter our vibration or our vibration might not alter but that will determine where we go next.

I have no proof..just a feeling about it.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

do you mean :

serve satan ?

hell no !!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join