It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Govt Official: ETs Walk Among Us: (a peak inside China's UFO culture!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

wow you have two chinesr friends that tell yiu they are ashamed of theur government. Well, guess what, my wife is chinese, my daughter is half chinese, half my family are chinese, i lived and travelled sround china for two years. I have met many chinese people who are totally against any needless harm that comes to animals.

What i cant stand is every thread being made about china, you get the same stuff being said, even if it has nothing
to do with the thread itself, like this thread. Thats why i brought up if this was america instead if china, would he of said " will the ETs stop amerixa from starting pointless wars"

Im sorry, i dont think he would.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Pravda? Didn't they stop pulblication in like 1992 or there abouts? If so then is this news 19 years old?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by TheLegend
Hopefully the Chinese listen to the aliens when they tell them skinning animals alive = bad.

Sigh! Not all chinese skin animals
Do all americans agree with having pointless wars? No, they don't.

It has nothing to do with individual citizens. I nor anyone else is going to judge 1.5 billion Chinese people individually. The only fact is that their government (an extension/representation of the people) allows this to happen:
www.youtube.com...
And that's something that needs to be changed.

edit on 9-12-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

I don't know which country you are from but I can assure you that many, many countries are involved in the live testing of animals - vivisection. I know the live skinning of animals is disgusting but animals that are tested on are kept alive while their suffering goes on and on. We allow this to happen. Don't get me started on the meat and dairy industry.

Sorry, off topic.

Anyway, about the factory worker thing. One way to study another culture, let alone species, would be to immerse yourself in their day to day life. I'm not saying this is happening, but I'm open to the possibility.
Sorry (again) if someone already said that, I've read the whole thread but I've been flitting in and out; Don't think I missed it.
edit on 10-12-2011 by barmyfluid because: spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What i cant stand is every thread being made about china, you get the same stuff being said, even if it has nothing to do with the thread itself, like this thread. Thats why i brought up if this was america instead if china, would he of said " will the ETs stop amerixa from starting pointless wars"

His statement had to do with supposed aliens and their interaction with the Chinese government. This thread has to do with a supposed Chinese government official and aliens. It was perfectly in his right to make the comment he did in this context. You're the one causing things to veer off topic.
edit on 10-12-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

No alien would ever want to " be like an human " much less acting as a chinese factory worker. They would have a plethora of amazing, unthinkable possibilities thanks to technology and no, it is absurd to think that aliens hide on this world as common people. This makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Nice find Anon

I'm not surprised by the fact that some of us humans believe that "Aliens" live among us. My Chinese neighbor's grandchild might be one of em'....always asking my family strange questions we he comes over to their house.

This kid actually knocks on our door just about every weekend and likes to ask my 13 year old son all kinds of weird things about nature and rocks (geology). They'll just sit on the porch for a couple of hours and talk like two old men...I think it's cute!

My son finds him to be an inquisitive type and most of the times he (my son) can't answer his (I can't pronounce nor spell his name
) questions, but enjoys his company and learns a lot from this very intelligent 10 year old Chinese kid.
edit on 12/10/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

The first article quoted is not from the Wall Street Journal. It's posted in the UFO Evidence website and there's NO link to original sources. A quick research into the WSJ website for "Sun Shili" and "KATHY CHEN", who supposedly is a "staff reporter" of WSJ, returns NO result whatsoever.

Actually Kathy Chen is a staff reporter for the WSJ.
Here is a link to another of her stories.
Kathy Chen

The second quote is from Pravda. Therefore no further comment is needed.

Agreed on this point. Neither the original Pravda, nor any of its imitators that have since used the name are very respectable from what I have read.

But let's not discount Ms Chen or the WSJ yet in this case. 1997 means there is a god chance that it is not archived online.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

A former Chinese official has come forward to reveal new evidence that extraterrestrials walk amongst the peoples of Earth. These beings are everywhere—from lowly factory workers to the highest echelons of industry and government.

Why would an extraterrestrial travel billions of miles to be a lowly factory worker?

edit on 9-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

if this being's life is thousands of years, to spend 70 years understanding the woes of human workers, so you can share the experience with your fellow beings, is reasonable.

humans with wealth who could waste their lives in resorts and yatchs go help out those suffering from disasters.
doing volunteer work with the red cross, i saw many retired people who were there helping the unfortunates.

and what thousands of miles, the other dimentions are here.

who deserves help more than those who are being exploited.

and rich humans climb mt everest, not easy and questionably sane.

maybe they have tried other lives, and want to experience working, a strange concept.
edit on 10-12-2011 by citizen6511 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Why do UFO's have lights? If they are from such an advanced species and are able to travel across vast distances of dark space, then why do they need lights here on Earth? Never made sense to me.

i always thought of the lights as power sources.
more gentle than the fire coming out of our rockets and jets.
they could be energy exhausts, light is energy.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I just found this. I'm glad there is a big thread on it. Experiencers have known this all along. But the worlds getting worse, so, not sure what to think at this point. Want some real answers from these "ets" and going to add that one on my list of meditaitons, prayers, obe and lucid attempts to get to the Highest Love and Goodness and Higher Self to find out what we can do here, what we're supposed to be doing. Now I can ask them why they're here and add this to the meditation. We should all be doing this, and asking them to identify. And for details on their assignments.

Since its constantly getting worse, details are very needed. Alot of them are hybrids. I've been followed, tagged, and communicated with in the past, and since this NWO and dark side agenda needs to be pulled up by its roots, they can come clean on assignment. Rank, location, serial number, and assignment, thank you very much. Identify.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

What i cant stand is every thread being made about china, you get the same stuff being said, even if it has nothing to do with the thread itself, like this thread. Thats why i brought up if this was america instead if china, would he of said " will the ETs stop amerixa from starting pointless wars"

His statement had to do with supposed aliens and their interaction with the Chinese government. This thread has to do with a supposed Chinese government official and aliens. It was perfectly in his right to make the comment he did in this context. You're the one causing things to veer off topic.
edit on 10-12-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

lol whatever! Just been looking at his post history. Funny how he has only done this with china and no other country in his other ufo threads. Anyways, this is my last post as i dont want to derail this thread even more. If you want to start a debat about china in a new thread, then im up for it. But you better both do your homework! But i have a funny feeling you are not interested lol
edit on 10-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Interesting post.

2nd line

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Because they have high employment on their home planet.

Maybe it's not hard for them?

Why would they want positions of power when they could just take over the planet? Maybe they don't want to do it that way.

Maybe they have a plan.

Maybe I could give lots of reasons if I pretended to understand the motives of a civilization with that sort of capabilities.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I love this thread! Thanks OP!

It's interesting to see how other countries/cultures are approaching the UFO phenomenon. It's not something I'd given a lot of thought to.

I travel a lot and I've spoken to many people in Latin America about UFO's. It seems to be something that they accept without question or in hushed tones.

Thanks again for a great post. S and F for you!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Thank you and I am glad you liked it so much.

Yes, that is what got me... what others are thinking around the world.

I would love to see a comprehensive study done that could somehow demostrate the world opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

A former Chinese official has come forward to reveal new evidence that extraterrestrials walk amongst the peoples of Earth. These beings are everywhere—from lowly factory workers to the highest echelons of industry and government.

Why would an extraterrestrial travel billions of miles to be a lowly factory worker?

edit on 9-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

Simple.

Grass is greener syndrome. Seems even the most advanced suffer from it.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
just makes me wonder why, seeing as 'we all started in Africa' why so much diversity?

Because the the other parts of the world that humans migrated to aren't in Africa.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Government and it's people are horrible lying humans...unless of course they tell you things you want to hear...

Talk about hypocrites...people are constantly against government and their officials..but the moment they say something you want to hear...they are then considered the most honest and great all around government official you have ever known...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I got to thinking about the "why would an alien be working in a factory" issue/question.

Maybe.. it is a sentence-punishment type of thing.

Either you go to earth and do whatever we tell you to do-that fits our plans OR to the mineral mines for the rest of your life hear on Planet Zertornte

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

What he means is that ET's are here and have been for a long long time. They are just like us and cannot be detected as alien by sight ( they look like us). You are under the impression that ETs or aliens should be like the ones on TV and conform to preconcieved ideas. When Man eventually travels to the stars and settles on new worlds there will still be the need for 'lowly' workers. Thats why you usually only have 1% running the show while the other 99% do the work. Don't be so quick to write this off.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join