It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Govt Official: ETs Walk Among Us: (a peak inside China's UFO culture!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
OP: Would you please link the source for the Former Chinese official coming forward article?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by DJW001

Why would an extraterrestrial travel billions of miles to be a lowly factory worker?

-Maybe it's a psychological tactic to condition people to think we are the Aliens

-Maybe he's referring to ET in a broader sense ...... meaning some people have Alien DNA passed on from Bloodlines

-Maybe some ET's come here to experience all of what Humans do ... like that show 3rd Rock from the Sun

-Maybe they are stuck here.

-Maybe they didn't travel "billions" of miles .... it's possible certain ET's know how to manipulate space/time better than that

......may sound like a stretch but still possible

Wow...Excellent!!! Now THAT's what I call critical thinking outside the box! Seriously...excellent!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What intrigues me is stepping back and combining seemingly disparate comments from unrelated sources such as Benjamin Fulford speaking about the "White Dragon Society" made up of Japanese aligned with India and China who oppose forces in america. And David wilcock adding the White Dragons are aligned with "good ETs."

Perhaps there is some basis of truth? Why would any govt allow much less support the admission of superior beings that could leave the govt indefensible? IMHO that's why most govts will never disclose. They feel their power threatened.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Aliens and E.T.'s are fake, don't get your hopes up people.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Why do UFO's have lights? If they are from such an advanced species and are able to travel across vast distances of dark space, then why do they need lights here on Earth? Never made sense to me.

this question has been asked so many times, but the answer it very logical. If ET is visiting our planet, and want to be observed without officially making there presence known, then using lights is logical. I mean, would you be able to see a plane ay night, without any of its lights on?

So, to me it makes perfect sense.

That makes no sense to me as well. You said If they WANT to be observed without officially making their presence known? Why would that even remotely be logical?

It makes perfect sense.
Remember that last helicopter or airplane you saw flying through the night sky with its blinking lights?
If it was a UFO, you'd have never suspected a thing. Every time we see blinking lights in the sky we assume it's an airplane or a helicopter. But if we see something that looks unusual, it stands out. The best way to hide is in plane sight, and they do often mimic normal aircraft.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Why would an extraterrestrial travel billions of miles to be a lowly factory worker?

What makes you think that came that far, and what makes you think a lowly Chinese factory worker wouldn't have some interesting things to say?
On the "billions of miles," you are thinking in third dimensional terminology only. Ever heard of bending the fabric of space, or warp travel? The craft I was shown used gravity accelerators coupled with three devices that projected the fields. Just aim the field, and the craft follows. Charge up the field more, the faster you go. I was not made privy to it all, but saw enough to know a little about how they work.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I read the article off Rense. We really don't have many stories from the far east. Considering that there are 1.3 billion people in China alone.......we are missing a great deal of personal accounts.

For instance, South America has a rich reporting of events. Nothing near the population of China. Chinese people must definitely have many recorded events!

The interesting thing about the Chinese people that report these events.....they are taken seriously! No taboo like in Western Societies.

We need more people that speak the two main languages in China to interpret to us in the rest of the world.

The Chinese fascinate me and I am certain they have much to say on the subject of UFOlogy.

Good post. Sorry about my bad grammar.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
The best way to hide is in plane sight, and they do often mimic normal aircraft.

They do? Or are you just spreading unfounded memes? It sounds to me like you wish to create a fantastical situation whereby everything flying in our skies is now potentially a UFO. Hasn't this field of study gone wacky enough already? Jeez!

IRM

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by trollz
The best way to hide is in plane sight, and they do often mimic normal aircraft.

They do? Or are you just spreading unfounded memes? It sounds to me like you wish to create a fantastical situation whereby everything flying in our skies is now potentially a UFO. Hasn't this field of study gone wacky enough already? Jeez!

IRM

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but if you're not, here.
The phenomena of unidentified flying objects is obviously not some unfounded theory, and your suggestion that they are so is quite ridiculous. Everyone on the UFO boards know UFOs often have lights and are often fully capable of having said lights resemble normal aircraft. I've never seen a huge UFO flashing every visible color and lighting up the entire sky over a city while doing fantastic aerial maneuvers

You know I've said nothing that is out of the ordinary or "wacky", stop trying to put on an act.

And for the record, yes, if a flying object is unidentified, it is a UFO, hence unidentified flying object. Most UFOs are publicly-known, everyday aircraft. A very small percent are secret military aircraft, and another small percent may be "alien", either from another world or from somewhere on/inside the Earth.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

If they want to hide, why don't they turn the lights off. Why bother mimicking other craft, just turn the lights off.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
it's great that some former chinese official is claiming that ufos and aliens exist but why couldn't he show some solid evidence besides his words? any solid evidence would be so much more believable...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sergejsh
reply to post by anon72

First - he is not "Chiness official" but a former Chinese official. Second - he didn't provide anything to back up his words. So to believe him just because he said that?

Quoting to repeat this fact.

Its just the personal opinion of ex-public employee.. nothing special about his statement. It's just his option. (appeal to authority)

If you check the source... Its old stuff from 2007. Before it's news? lol

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

edit on 9/12/11 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sergejsh

At least he had the foresight to have his picture taken first, before he posted.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Great title, but I don't think this is reliable information, and looks like old stuff.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I definitely want to learn more about that ancient pyramid. That is very interesting. Thanks for the thread!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Cant wait till this is finally disclosed and i cant point my figure at all you non believers and say 'HUH told you so!!!'

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

Originally posted by TheLegend
Hopefully the Chinese listen to the aliens when they tell them skinning animals alive = bad.

Sigh! Not all chinese skin animals
Do all americans agree with having pointless wars? No, they don't.

It has nothing to do with individual citizens. I nor anyone else is going to judge 1.5 billion Chinese people individually. The only fact is that their government (an extension/representation of the people) allows this to happen:
www.youtube.com...
And that's something that needs to be changed.

edit on 9-12-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

What about other countries that do terrible things. If this case was based in america would you say " maybe they can teach the american government to stop starting pointless wars that kill thousands of people" would you?

Who cares about other countries? This thread is not about America. If you read the title you would know it's about China, so China is what is discussed here. If you want to talk about America then go find a thread saying "United States Government official says ETs walk among us" then make your comment.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I decided to dig around a little after I saw this thread. I am not heavily into UFO'S, so I miss a lot!!

But what I am finding in the Chinese news sounds like it certainly backs up this article the OP has posted!
Here are just a few linkies to Xinhuanet on UFO'S and E.T's. Crazy stuff and it is all in their daily news going back years!

November 2009

May 2011

Top Ten for 2010

Just sayin', I spent like 5 minutes searching, so there are probably a lot more!!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Stryc9nine

Do you believe in Travis Waltons story? Betty Hills? any others?

So he says some event in his life that he believed was a UFO got him to where he is today-thinking wise.

Better to have someone come from behind the wall of secreacy and give us something.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I don't see any evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join