It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Govt Official: ETs Walk Among Us: (a peak inside China's UFO culture!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

A former Chinese official has come forward to reveal new evidence that extraterrestrials walk amongst the peoples of Earth. These beings are everywhere—from lowly factory workers to the highest echelons of industry and government.

Why would an extraterrestrial travel billions of miles to be a lowly factory worker?

edit on 9-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

To remember again what it is like to be humble and have nothing. To know where they came from and what their people were like at one time before they became advanced. To live life like and experience a different cultures way of life.

Why do Rich people in nice houses choose to go live with / like and go help poor people in other countries ? Because 1.) they can 2. ) they want to 3.) to learn

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

To remember again what it is like to be humble and have nothing. To know where they came from and what their people were like at one time before they became advanced. To live life like and experience a different cultures way of life.

Flag if I could. Star. To me-somehow-this was the best response part I have read in this thread. Sure would be great if that was it.

Great thinking!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Why do UFO's have lights? If they are from such an advanced species and are able to travel across vast distances of dark space, then why do they need lights here on Earth? Never made sense to me.

Because maybe they're like us and they, you know, need light TO SEE!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

(...)want to be observed without officially making there presence known, then using lights is logical.

Why would anyone want their presence known without making their presence known? I don't get it. Mind you, who knows what motives hypothetical ET's have..

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WannabeMartian
reply to post by Jay-morris

(...)want to be observed without officially making there presence known, then using lights is logical.

Why would anyone want their presence known without making their presence known? I don't get it. Mind you, who knows what motives hypothetical ET's have..

I have explained why in another post on this thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Source :humansarefree.com...

"February 1803, Japan, some fishers found a ship-like object. It looked like a big pot. The width was 5.45 m (= 17.9 ft), the top was made from glass, the bottom from steel. There was a beautiful lady inside the ship.

She had red eyebrows, red long hair and a pink face. They could not understand her language. She carried a box of 60cm (=24in. ). She cherished it. She kept it away from the fishers. She had bottles of water, two bed clothes, something like sweets and burgers. She was smiling while the fishers were having a debate on this matter.

Their patriarch guessed that she must have been a foreign princess, exiled from her country and she must have had her lover's head inside the box. The fishers concluded washing her into the sea once again, because they were afraid of being killed by samurai officers." (YouTube description)

Video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

I have never heard of this one before.

Very interesting-indeed.

Thank you for putting it up.

Anymore info or related type stories?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by lisa2012

I have never heard of this one before.

Very interesting-indeed.

Thank you for putting it up.

Anymore info or related type stories?

In India, it was and still is believed that man descended from gods who flew fiery crafts. Early Chinese texts tell of long-lived rulers from the heavens who flew in "fire-breathing dragons". In Tibet there is a book called the Kantyua, which means "the translated word of Buddha". It tells of flying "pearls in the sky" and of transparent spheres carrying gods to visit man. Here to, the belief is of being reborn time and time again and not just to earth. The Royal Pedigrees of Tibetan Kings dates back to the seventh century. It states that the first seven Tibetan kings came from the stars, and goes on to say that they eventually returned to the stars.

It is important to note three ancient Hindu text scriptures, the Bhagavata-Purana, Mahabharata and Ramayana Scriptures. These scriptures date back to at least 3000 B.C. and are among some of the oldest writings currently known to man. They speak extensively about flying machines called Vimanas that flew not only the skies, but to the stars as well. India's Vedic writings speak of gods, (they called Devas) from other star systems. They tell of how the human soul is nonphysical and how our sentient energy goes through a succession of physical bodies, as only the physical body dies.

The ancient Chinese records mention amazing, wise and humane (humane, not human-P.S.) beings, the" Sons of Heaven" Before the "Sons of Heaven" appeared on Earth, familiar celestial phenomena preceded all such appearances. A very ancient, pre-Buddhist religion of Tibet ("bon") described how a mighty "Friend of virtue and kindness" had appeared on Earth

Of all the "Sons of Heaven" it was Huang-ti who had left the "largest footprint" in the Chinese mythology. He first made his appearance in the Huang He River basin. Huang-ti was very different from other ancient heroes. He did not enlighten people, did not demand worship. Huang-ti and his helpers were amazingly rational beings. Of course, they did teach the natives all kinds of useful sciences, including the acupuncture. However, most important for them were their own affairs. And such affairs were dominated by the creation of complex, and alas, incomprehensible (at least, to us) apparatuses and contrivances.

The above image comes from the 10th Century Tibetan translation of the Sanskrit text Prajnaparamita Sutra, held at a Japanese museum. In the enlargement you can see two objects that look like hats, but why are they floating in mid air ? also one of them appears to have port holes on it. Indian Vedic texts are full of descriptions of Vimanas. The Ramayana describes Vimanas as a double decked, circular or cylindrical aircraft with portholes and a dome. It flew with the speed of the wind and gave forth a melodious sound. Kirshna - In the Bhagavatam and all Vedic literatures, there are many descriptions of vimanas, aircrafts.

The Bhagavatam describes spaceships of different categories. One category is gross mechanical spaceships called ka-pota-vayu. Ka means 'outer space,' and pota means 'ship.' These kind of spaceships are known on our planet. The second category of spaceships are very subtle. They are called akasa-patana. The akasa-patana spaceships can fly at the speed of mind. In the verse (4.12.27) of the Bhagavatam a transcendental spaceship is described. The general mass of people can neither see such crafts nor understand how they fly in the sky.

On different planets, there are different kinds of spaceships. On this gross planet earth, there are spaceships run by mechanical means, but on other planets, the spaceships are run by sound vibrations not by mechanical means. They are used by the denizens of the heavenly planets for enjoyment, such as traveling from one planet to another.

On other planets, such as the Siddhalokas, the denizens can travel from one planet to another without spaceships. The inhabitants of these planets are materially perfect beings who have full capacities to control gravity, space and time. They are naturally endowed with mystic powers to go from one planet to another without using any spaceships.

On the Satyaloka planetary system, the spacecrafts are controlled by psychic power not by gross mechanical means. The higher-dimensional sphere of the upper planetary systems is the natural field of flying spaceships of this type.
source:67.159.223.63...

Look very close ta this image bottom right corner :

lithiumdreamer.tripod.com...
edit on 12-12-2011 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that many fascinating accounts of flying machines, unexplained celestial observations and close encounters with strange beings can be found quite extensively in historical and literary works from China. Many national and overseas Chinese researchers have pursued this topic, including Paul Dong, Shi Bo, Kai-Chi Chang and Ke Yang, among others.

One of the first to explore this field was the German-American scholar Berthold Laufer (1874-1934), long-time Curator of Anthropology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago. Laufer discussed “the romance of flying in ancient China” in his classic monograph The Prehistory of Aviation, published in 1928, long before the modern UFO era. “The Chinese emperor Shun, who lived in the third millennium before our era (traditional date 2258-2208 B.C.),” wrote Laufer, “is not only the first flyer recorded in history, but also the very first who made a successful descent in a parachute, an experiment first made or repeated in the midst of our civilization as late as A.D. 1783.”

Laufer cited various ancient Chinese chronicles describing a ‘fei ch’o,’ a flying chariot, a term—he adds—still used presently in China “for the designation of an aeroplane.” [See Picture #1.] Some stories seem more legendary or mythological, but others seem to imply that a real flying contraption existed during the reign of certain emperors. Although the method of propulsion remains obscure, Laufer is inclined toward an “aerostatic principle,” noting that the Chinese were also the inventors of the flying-kite; therefore the chariot was probably some kind of “kite chariot.”

Chinese woodcut of Ki-Kung’s Flying Chariot. (Image Credit: B. Laufer, The Prehistory of Aviation)
www....(nolink)/wp-content/uploads/Ki-Kungs-Flying-Chariot.jpg

Laufer mentions the famous poem Li Sao (”Fallen into Sorrow”) by K’ü Yüan (modern spelling Qu Yuan, c. 332-295), who was an important statesman and poet in the southern Kingdom of Chu during the so-called Warring States Period. His name is associated to the Duanwu or Dragon Boat Festival, which is held on the anniversary of his death every year. Qu Yuan fell in disgrace due to palace intrigues and so, wrote Laufer, “he found solace in composing a poem, which is an allegorical picture of his search after a prince who would listen to good counsels in government. The poet kneels at the grave of the emperor Shun, and is then carried up into the air in a chariot built in the form of a phoenix to which are yoked four dragons smooth as jade. In this vehicle, through dust and wind, he suddenly ascends on high toward the K’un-lun range of mountains.” Here are some excepts from Li Sao dealing with the poet’s aerial journey:

“I ordered the phoenix to fly aloft,

And continue its flight day and night

I turned my course to K’un-lun;

Long was the way, and far and wide did I wander,

Amidst the dark shade were displayed the rainbows in the clouds,

While the jade bells about the chariot tinkled.

I started in the morning from the Ford of the Sky,

And in the evening I arrived at the extreme west.”

How much of Qu Yuan’s poem is a factual and how much poetical allegory is anybody’s guess. A chariot shaped like a phoenix powered by four dragons is probably not the most believable evidence, but luckily there are many other accounts which seem more precise and matter-of-fact. In exploring historical Chinese records one has to distinguish at least four categories: 1) descriptions of then unknown natural phenomena of atmospheric and astronomical kinds; 2) records of ancient, man-made flying contraptions; 3) purely mythical or literary creations; 4) possible genuine UFO observations.

Taiwan researcher Kai-Chi Chang published in 1991 the book, From The Record – UFO Sightings in the Ancient Chinese History Books, which catalogued 741 UFO incidents recorded in China between 139 BC and 1918 AD. Some cases are just a note on a log like this one from the year 32 BC during the first year of the Han dynasty: “Two moons appeared in the night sky all of a sudden.” Other observations, however, are far more detailed like this case from April 13, 905 AD during the Tan dynasty:

“In the middle of the night, a very large star that looked like a dou (a 10-liter box-like grain measuring container) suddenly appeared in the top of the sky and was floating toward the northwest. When it had reached about 30 meters above the ground, it suddenly stopped and remained still. The top of the star appeared to be burning, and red and yellow blazing flames were as high as 5 meters tall. Later the star started to serpentine. Wherever had it passed, little stars on its sides were moving toward the southeast, and they came down like raindrops that soon disappeared. Meanwhile, pale mist rose from the earth like bamboo thickets toward the center of the sky.”
Read more at source:www....(nolink)/chinese-ufo-records/

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Why would an extraterrestrial travel billions of miles to be a lowly factory worker?

The Chinese are confused...they aren't ETs. They are Mexicans.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Are you assuming all aliens are on the same economic level and receive 100% funding from their government? It is reasonable there may be aliens out to live a normal life off of the grid. Because if they sold hover technology to be materially rich on earth I am confident that the alien authorities could trace the source and then eliminate the offender that violated some alien set of laws or something assuming they have such a thing.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteobserver
reply to post by DJW001

Because they have high employment on their home planet.

Maybe it's not hard for them?

Why would they want positions of power when they could just take over the planet? Maybe they don't want to do it that way.

Maybe they have a plan.

Maybe I could give lots of reasons if I pretended to understand the motives of a civilization with that sort of capabilities.

If true I believe it would be some sort way of earning points in their educational system, so that they can get to their college or university.
That's also why they are Small Greys. They are just kids.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I got to thinking about the "why would an alien be working in a factory" issue/question.

Maybe.. it is a sentence-punishment type of thing.

Either you go to earth and do whatever we tell you to do-that fits our plans OR to the mineral mines for the rest of your life hear on Planet Zertornte

Or they are actually participating in the Miss (or Mister) Universe competitions. And talking about them - isn't it strange that it is never won by Zzzxxyyt from Zertornte but always some empty headed chick or he-man from earth?
Or is it rigged? Like, why it always is America that wins the World Series in baseball.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
To be a bit serious about OP.

Two possible reasons for the explosion in ET interest in China:

One:
The relative new experience of something almost similar to free speech (this phrase used very cautiously) gives them the opportunity to go through the same wave of ET craze that we started 30 years ago.

Two:
The chinese intelligencia are doing what Hitler did. Trying every twist and turn to get an edge on the rest of the world. IF it is true WE MUST have this technology.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Very nice find!
For information, in the enlarged writing of the ancient art & radar picture, you can clearly recognise Japanese (Katakana).
From left to right, there is a kanji (Chinese character), then it is reading "ta ri".
Then second line I would read "chi ya n (=chan)" but then it is not clear to me.
3rd line I read the kanji for "outside" then "ha".

Then the characters below the objects seem to say "length 3 doors" then a character which I do not recognise.

It would be interesting to show that picture to someone Japanese, check if they make something out of this pic.
I'll ask some Chinese friends if they recognise the kanjis.

Note: Katakana are usually used in Japanese to mention non-common Japanese language (e.g. brand names which do not have a kanji writing, some common names (computer) foreign (people, countries) names, etc.).

edit on 14/12/2011 by KarmaComa because: recognised the characters below the object

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KarmaComa

Dam. Please let us know.

So, are you indicating all the symbols are recognizable of some Human writing?

Even so, would it be considered "odd" that Chinese and Japanese writing on the same pic-from that era?

Thank you and thank you all for some really great/awesome responses. Love it.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

What happend to that post on here a few months ago?? Somthing about an entire village in china dissapeared??? Does anyone remember that post??

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Im with you on that one, why if you wanted to observe a planets populous would you wait until dark and then fly around with lights on? Could it be that they dont really are about being seen? why not fly around during the day and have some fake wings and an engine noise, most reports are of silence etc if they can supress sound, why not light too?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

A former Chinese official has come forward to reveal new evidence that extraterrestrials walk amongst the peoples of Earth. These beings are everywhere—from lowly factory workers to the highest echelons of industry and government.

Good question as a debunking....a step further....it is known in the Intelligence community.....that in the past as well as now....Communist Ruled Countries and even former communist countries....Russia is a perfect example of the later....in times of turmoil....whether it be economic, political or turmoil created by a program or project that is directly effecting a large portion of the population in a negative way and causing the at one time...cowed peasant rural living populous....as is the current case in China with the Communist Leadership forcing MILLIONS of poor Chinese from their homes because of several planned MEGA-PROJECTS....one being the THREE GOURGES....YANGTZE RIVER DAM....causing mass protests in a country that is a known KILLER and MURDERER of protesters such as what happened during the occupation of TIANANMEN SQUARE.....Chinas Communist Parties answer as far as creting distractions is RELEASE OF ALIEN EXISTANCE DATA. This isue is so sensitive to the Chinese Communists Leadership that they even stopped the showing of AVATAR in non-3D theaters as they knew that rural areas did not posses theaters of 3D or IMAX abilities....so since the Chinese internet was full of comparisons of that movie to what was going on in China with forced relocations....they made up an excuse that no one was watching the non-3D version and they were making room for the new Confusious Movie. Russia also released an TV months of reports of UFO video and conjecture of a E.T. imminent Landing in the capitol as a way to take peoples mind off the way PUTIN had rigged elections and was consolidating power.

I would not put very much stock into anything coming out of China that talks about E.T. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

He asserts the ETs can be found everywhere—from lowliest factory worker and farmer to the highest positions of industry and government.

The most likely reason I can think of to disperse numbers within a wide range of society (including factory workers) is for rapid predetermined deployment.

It implies advantage where you could maintain bulk numbers near (or in) expected problem areas prior to activation. Having an established reach into government and industry is an obvious advantage.

The statement infers that since they are next to us, they must look like us. A different poster noted the difference might be in the blood or DNA. If that's the case, the difference in the DNA might act as a control mechanism which could be manipulated (activated) remotely via signals, tones, waves or impulses (or the like).

At any rate, that's what popped in my head thinking about it...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join