It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Govt Official: ETs Walk Among Us: (a peak inside China's UFO culture!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Get you coffee and get seated good-this is a great read! (the main source article)

A former Chinese official has come forward to reveal new evidence that extraterrestrials walk amongst the peoples of Earth. These beings are everywhere—from lowly factory workers to the highest echelons of industry and government. Sun Shili, a former Chinese official, has come forward to reveal knowledge that extraterrestrials are on Earth. He asserts the ETs can be found everywhere—from lowliest factory worker and farmer to the highest positions of industry and government. And the Chinese people are listening.

Chinese culture more open to idea of ET races. The aging authoritarians that ran China from their seat of power in old Peking under Mao are all gone. The new China is much more open to the evidence of ETs in their culture and history. A government-financed team is even now exploring a mysterious pyramid some researchers claim is an ancient, gigantic alien base.

The mysterious Xianyang Pyramid complex thought to be ancient ET base

Over the past two decades, UFO and paranormal investigatory organizations have sprung up in China like proverbial flowers after a rare desert downpour. The Chinese people accept the mysterious with open arms. They’ve always been interested in the odd, the bizarre, the unexplainable. Their ancient literature and texts—some of the oldest in the world outside the ancient writings of Sumeria and Tibet—are crammed with accounts of otherworldly visitors, amazing encounters with ETs and strange visitors suddenly appearing in remote Chinese villages.

An ancient scroll shows two beings in a craft flying over the clouds

The Occidental versus Oriental approach

Today, China has more UFO organizations supported by real scientific organizations, universities and the general community, than any other nation on Earth. Many of the organizations are now funded by the government that once suppressed them. Almost all fall under the banner—or are associated with—the National Society of Extraterrestrial Studies (NASETS). Directly supported and funded by the government, NASETS is something Chairman Mao would have frowned upon in his day. The organization’s the exclusive domain of accredited engineers and scientists and one-third of NASETS members are also government employees. The rest hail from universities or industrial research centers.

Close encounter changes Sun’s perspective on reality

Back in 1971, Sun witnessed a remarkable object hovering over rice fields in a remote region of China. Working in the area to fulfill a government mission during Mao tse-Tung’s “Cultural revolution,” Sun spotted a brightly glowing daylight object that zoomed up and down in the sky. He says at the time he assumed it was some sort of government monitoring device—although the technology driving the object was actually far beyond any country on Earth—and it wasn’t until years later when he read of specific UFO encounters that he realized the object he saw was not manufactured by humans.

Some provide ancient art and radar pic!:

Record of an alien encounter – from an ancient scroll

Enlargement of writing – note inclusion of alien symbols

Chinese radar routinely tracks UFOs making impossible 90⁰ turns

Source: www.fourwinds10.net...

So it goes on from there. Just recently I commented on how we don't hear much about China's pryamids and other oddities. Maybe they will open up with the rest of the world. Especially with the written history they have. Combine that with the other stuff we do know about and your eyebrows will rise.

Maybe ATS should consider opening up a Branch office in China. I bet we would be a hit... well except to the secret Police and all of that suppression of truth. never mind. So, after reading the article at the source< what do you think?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Great thread...I'd like to find out much more about this official too especially if he had any such "contact" with the pyramids that we never hear off.

Hmm...I think some breaking in needs to be done there haha...Rather frustrating to not be able to know what's in there!

Great thread Anon, thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed, I didn't think the Chinese would spend to much time on this topic, nice to see I've been proofen wrong!

The more get involved the quicker we will find answers! This is very exciting indeed, maybe they have their own version of Roswell?

Eventhough previous Governments didn't want anything to do with it you can't tell me they dont have at least records of weird sightings on radars or by military personell etc so we might get a flood of new info very soon!

Exciting times, Peace!

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hopefully the Chinese listen to the aliens when they tell them skinning animals alive = bad.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

A former Chinese official has come forward to reveal new evidence that extraterrestrials walk amongst the peoples of Earth. These beings are everywhere—from lowly factory workers to the highest echelons of industry and government.

Why would an extraterrestrial travel billions of miles to be a lowly factory worker?

edit on 9-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

That is some messed up logic "lowly factory worker" "highest echelon of industry", imo, a factory worker is far more likely to be honest and probably a better human being that someone high up in industry, we all know what they get up to dont we lol.

Lowly factory worker rates far higher in my book.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Hopefully the Chinese listen to the aliens when they tell them skinning animals alive = bad.

Sigh! Not all chinese skin animals
Do all americans agree with having pointless wars? No, they don't.

As for China and ufology. Yes, its getting big over there, esp with all the latest sightings, but ancient sightings in China are just as interesting.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

SnF!

It's always exciting when you come across info you haven't seen before.

Ancient Pyramids, Drawings, and those types of stories that seem to come from all corners of the Earth only give credence to the Ancient Alien Theory.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Why would an extraterrestrial travel billions of miles to be a lowly factory worker?

-Maybe it's a psychological tactic to condition people to think we are the Aliens

-Maybe he's referring to ET in a broader sense ...... meaning some people have Alien DNA passed on from Bloodlines

-Maybe some ET's come here to experience all of what Humans do ... like that show 3rd Rock from the Sun

-Maybe they are stuck here.

-Maybe they didn't travel "billions" of miles .... it's possible certain ET's know how to manipulate space/time better than that

......may sound like a stretch but still possible

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Very interesting to see the contrast between the U.S. and China on such a topic. To be honest it is great to hear that some people somewhere around the world have open minds on UFO's\extraterrestrial life.

Here this guy would get pointed by many fingers (shut him up ! We have way too great interests and money invested in this ride ! The truth can not be told !), but in China people are taking this with an open mind.

This is a good thing and I dream of the day it will be the same here, in North America. Fear will have to be thrown away, the world can not keep going on like this, the reign of fear.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If this stuff is true I'd have to go with Mars. Some crazy factory worker once told me that Mars was the domain of Lucifer but they scorched the planet during a war and had to move underground and to Earth. So, they could also be living under us but that would make them STT's or something along those lines if they are really out there at all that is.

He also told me that they live amongst us and they both fuel and birthed Religion. He believe in God, I just smiled at him and said that's all very interesting. He also mentioned that Bush was related to Lucifer before he was elected which is rather interesting in hindsight.

Add: I just remembered he also mentioned something about adapting to the changes in intensity of gravity. Not sure how that works, maybe effects how tall they grow or the level of atmospheric pressure they require.
edit on 9-12-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I think CHINA is the announcing DISCLOSURE PLATFORM for some reason??

SnF

Originally posted by TheRemedial

If this stuff is true I'd have to go with Mars. Some crazy factory worker once told me that Mars was the domain of Lucifer but they scorched the planet during a war and had to move underground and to Earth. So, they could also be living under us but that would make them STT's or something along those lines if they are really out there at all that is.

He also told me that they live amongst us and they both fuel and birthed Religion. He believe in God, I just smiled at him and said that's all very interesting. He also mentioned that Bush was related to Lucifer before he was elected which is rather interesting in hindsight.

Why would Mars be Lucifers domain and the Brightest is associated with the VENUS the MORNING STAR???
edit on 12/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Why would Mars be Lucifers domain and the Brightest is associated with the VENUS the MORNING STAR???
edit on 12/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I have absolutely no clue. I don't even really care just found it interesting and thought I may as well share it here so it's on record that some guy in a factory talked to another man and made said claims.

Who really knows right? I know nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Great read S&F

Seems that when a country comes up as a world power they start to get monitored (of course it may have happened earlier I dont know). Just a thought.

Great read though!

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial

Who really knows right? I know nothing at all.

None of us know it all, I was just asking but thanks for responding..

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wow, is that scroll depicting the Utsuro Bune (that happened in Japan, by the way, not China), real? Those "alien symbols" look VERY similar to the symbols that were recorded from the craft involved in the Rendalsham Forest incident. Especially the bottom one. (Not sure how to imbed images now):

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

They almost seems like some kind of hyroglphs. Strange, that whole RF incedent is strange, but I would trust what the Air Force personal (if my memory serves me it was Air Force?) say considering they are trained to id craft, even though this one was basically on the ground. Still looks like hyroglphs to me though.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Why do UFO's have lights? If they are from such an advanced species and are able to travel across vast distances of dark space, then why do they need lights here on Earth? Never made sense to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Why do UFO's have lights? If they are from such an advanced species and are able to travel across vast distances of dark space, then why do they need lights here on Earth? Never made sense to me.

this question has been asked so many times, but the answer it very logical. If ET is visiting our planet, and want to be observed without officially making there presence known, then using lights is logical. I mean, would you be able to see a plane ay night, without any of its lights on?

So, to me it makes perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I used to get on a regular basis u2u's from a Chinese member asking for info on how to contact the Aliens, this member was desperate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join