It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Govt Official: ETs Walk Among Us: (a peak inside China's UFO culture!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pearj

He asserts the ETs can be found everywhere—from lowliest factory worker and farmer to the highest positions of industry and government.

The most likely reason I can think of to disperse numbers within a wide range of society (including factory workers) is for rapid predetermined deployment.

It implies advantage where you could maintain bulk numbers near (or in) expected problem areas prior to activation. Having an established reach into government and industry is an obvious advantage.

The statement infers that since they are next to us, they must look like us. A different poster noted the difference might be in the blood or DNA. If that's the case, the difference in the DNA might act as a control mechanism which could be manipulated (activated) remotely via signals, tones, waves or impulses (or the like).

At any rate, that's what popped in my head thinking about it...

Your logic is sound as far as how a Human would think to preposition themselves in areas that would be to their advantage or make available intel. or make actionable plans much easier.

But E.T. has no need for this. They have the ability to do whatever they want...when ever they want...to whoever they want. The concept that a race so far in advancement that they traverse interstellar distances....thus have an understanding of Matter to Energy and back transfer....would need anything from us other than scientific observation and data collection....makes no sense. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charizard
Wow, is that scroll depicting the Utsuro Bune (that happened in Japan, by the way, not China), real? Those "alien symbols" look VERY similar to the symbols that were recorded from the craft involved in the Rendalsham Forest incident. Especially the bottom one. (Not sure how to imbed images now):

That's the Ikea instruction sheet that came with the ship (it must be a new one)........

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

I'm glad I check back on threads. Love it. IKEA. With a recent story I saw here somewhere on ATS, they apparently did that, or something to the effect.

I think it was the Romans and the Legions etc.

Anyway, loved your response.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thanks

I just figured it must have been a home built job, since if you could afford the 'Bob Lazar sport model' you would not go on vacation in Rendlesham forest

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

I think that's a very vain hope.

The critters routinely excise genitals, half a jaw, an eyeball etc. out of

cattle

etc.

AND HUMANS

while the cow or human is alive and as conscious as long as biology makes it allowable until all the blood is drained out.

WITHOUT ANY ANESTHETIC.

They do that to HUMANS.

What do they care about 'lesser animals?'

HINT: Don't expect fallen angels under satan's control to be humanitarians or animal lovers . . . except for meals.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sergejsh
reply to post by anon72

First - he is not "Chiness official" but a former Chinese official. Second - he didn't provide anything to back up his words. So to believe him just because he said that?

Not to mention the original source of the OP is from beforeitsnews.com, which is known for it's false stories.

Definitely an interesting read, though.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Very nice S+F

So it goes on from there. Just recently I commented on how we don't hear much about China's pryamids and other oddities. Maybe they will open up with the rest of the world. Especially with the written history they have. Combine that with the other stuff we do know about and your eyebrows will rise.

I personally feel like we would have already nailed the prelimenary questions about UFOs/aliens/QM/universe/religion to the proverbial cross....IF we had a one world govt which actively sought out these questions in an open mannner. Instead our govts seem more concerned with brainwashing their citizens, creating negative sub cultures, and fighting amongst other govt entities.

edit on 23-12-2011 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It was for the health and dental plan. =/ Sadly for them it takes 50 years for our broadcasts to get to their planet.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Sun Shili, a former Chinese official, has come forward to reveal knowledge that extraterrestrials are on Earth. He asserts the ETs can be found everywhere—from lowliest factory worker and farmer to the highest positions of industry and government...

Think about that for a moment... lowliest? So much for the idea that we are all in the same boat and need to pull together to survive. Glad to know classism is alive, well, and kicking [/sarcasm].

But if we consider the jist of the thought, I'd think they'd be more inclined to hold positions whereby they may witness from a position of somewhat autonomy and authority and not directly in the scrutinizing public eye... ie- psychiatrist, doctor, contractor/engineer, etc. Something that wouldn't directly expose them, yet allow them to monitor up closely and be inside the process, not necessaily part of the process...

Just my thoughts.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

I hear you...

But, it has to start somewhere..

That is my take on it. Especially in China.

Better than nothing.

True?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Hi, anon72 I just seen this thread after the recent Bump

Great Article, Yes, My wife has seen many UFOs in China as a child walking with her father and as a young adult.
Once walking with her father when she was 7 years old, she remembers seeing a very bright long object just 75 meters east and 200 meters high in the sky, she says that the first thing she did was grab her fathers hand and try to drag him to the ground, she told her father the Americans had come to kill and eat them like her Teacher said they would.
Her father laughed and told her that was the old ones, do not fear them.

She has seen many UFOs and most of her friends or family have.

Here is an excerpt about a UFO abduction in her home city and Province.

Hundreds of scientists and engineers in China conduct thorough studies of apparent Extraterrestrial phenomenon.

The best-known alien abduction story in China is the case of Meng Zhao Guo, a young tree farmer, from Wuchang, near Harbin in Heilongjiang province.

In June 1994 Zhao Guo and two other farm workers, working at Red Flag logging camp saw something unusual on nearby Mount Pheonix.

The complex and bizarre encounter that followed involved Meng being hit by a beam of light, as well as allegedly experiencing an abduction and a sexual encounter with a female alien. Meng Zhaoguo, a rural worker from northeast Wuchang city, explains he was 29 when he broke his marital vows for the first and only time — with an extraterrestrial of unusually robust build.

My Wife Would Be Mad,,,,, ,Mad As He**,,,,, Yes, she believes in UFOs and E T's.

“She was 10 feet [3.03 metres] tall and had six fingers, but otherwise she looked completely like a human,” he says. “I told my wife all about it afterwards. She wasn’t too angry.”

ramanan50.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

A former Chinese official has come forward to reveal new evidence that extraterrestrials walk amongst the peoples of Earth. These beings are everywhere—from lowly factory workers to the highest echelons of industry and government.

Why would an extraterrestrial travel billions of miles to be a lowly factory worker?

edit on 9-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

to blend,,,,,,,maybe earth is the closest planet that is safe for them,,,,,,whoever they are,,,,,,,maybe blending is just a way to join us without disturbing us

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A lot of this seems like speculation to be honest.

if you look for a thread called the mortal who rebuilt Babylon in the ATS forums, There is a video on the Giza pyramids there, which clips a bit about the Chinese pyramids.

there r tons of them.. they are all over china but they are all kept hush hush by the govt of china.
for what reason? no clue but i doubt its for aliens...

however at the end of this clip it says that they planted trees on these pyramids to hide them in forrest.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Here maybe this will help, and there'll be links too.

In 2000, China recognized that there were some 400 pyramids in the Shanxi region, to the north of Xi’an. Smaller than the legendary “Great White” pyramid, these ancient remains have been classified by some as burial mounds.

Just how old are they? While many can be dated to various dynasties, others are believed to be older. Analyzing an aerial photograph of one set of pyramids east of Xi’an, ancient civilization researcher and author Graham Hancock determined that their layout coincided with the constellation of Gemini. However, computer analysis found that it is what Gemini would have looked like on the spring equinox in 10,500 BC.

According to ancient Chinese documents—the same texts that helped archeologists reveal the terracotta soldiers—Emperor Qin tried to outfit his subterranean pyramid with an exact replica of the Chinese territory. The texts explain that the interior giant vault of the chamber is embroidered with copper and marked with jewel encrusted accents, simulating the stars of the firmament. It also boasts of an artificial replica of the rivers of China, flowing with mercury. Scientific expeditions, in fact, confirm that the earth covering the surface of the pyramid had considerable concentrations of this liquid metal.

www.theepochtimes.com...

The next link is a Great Read if your interested: www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

ha ha ye that's them. pain in the ass pyramids made from clay that no one is allowed to see -.-

its amazing how so many of our monuments point to the equinox... Example: Giza Pyramid having 8 sides during equinox, Easter Island statues looking to the horizon of the equinox, Mayan pyramids display the equinox... i have more but simply cannot remember ATM bit of a slow day for me lol. However most of the monuments we personally didn't build seem to be earthquake proof, point out the equinox with amazing precision yet we cannot build anything nowadays that wont fall down on us when the earth throws a hissy fit-.- are we evolving? are you sure?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Here is a good video at China's Secret: Hidden Uyghur Pyramids
Link: www.disclose.tv...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

im on shoddy internet atm so cannot watch full video but i watched the first bit and it is just google maps showing me where the pyramids are... not really what i call a good video but thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Hello my Friend. I hope all is well. Thank you for your input. I always enjoy you two.

Thanks for the link. I am fascinated of what maybe in China's past.

As always, keep updating and educating us.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thank You My Friend.

Here is a 13th Century poet and scholar from China, That I have read in Chinese as a young child.
Liu Yin was really a very serious investigator, because much of what he wrote about was added to his work and writings in Confucianism.

I am writing this because I have found the story on the internet I remember so well.
I'll shut-up now.
Title: LIU YIN’S 1277 OBSERVATION

Some descriptions seem almost modern in their tone like, for instance, the observation of an “Occurrence at Dawn” by the 13th century medieval poet and scholar Liu Yin (or Liu Ying, 1279-1293). The event took place near the city of Baoding, Hebei province, on the early morning of June 3, 1277, when China was ruled by the Mongol Yuan Dynasty. Liu Yin is described in The Encyclopedia of Confucianism as “one of the important Confucian thinkers in the North during the early years of the Yuan dynasty.” Another book, Heritage of China, edited by Paul S. Ropp, provides the following interesting biographical sketch:

Loyal to the Chin culture in which he was reared and faithful to the Confucian Way that he had learned from the Sung masters, Liu Yin rigorously applied philological methods to classical studies and strongly advocated the importance of history. However, true to Chu His’s spirit, he took seriously the idea of the investigation of things and put a great deal of emphasis on the learning of the mind.”

We see this emphasis on investigation in the way he described the UFO observed in 1277 and attempted to find what it was. Here is the text of Liu Yin’s poem “Occurrence at Dawn” as transcribed in the French book la Chine et les extra-terrestres (China and Extraterrestrials) by the Chinese ufologist Shi Bo, now residing in France:

“Rising at dawn, I saw through the window a brilliant light crossing the Milky Way. I then saw three glowing objects appearing in the southern part of the sky, two of which flew away disappearing rapidly from my view. What remained had five unequal lights underneath, while on its upper part I noticed something shaped like a dome. The unknown object began to move in zigzag in a similar fashion to a falling leaf. At the same time, something in flames fell from the sky. Shortly afterwards, the Sun rose but its luminosity was tarnished by the luminous object which moved rapidly in a northern direction. In the western part of the sky, a green cloud was suddenly agitated by another unknown object, which was oval in shape, flat, and was descending quickly. This object had a length of over nine feet and was surrounded by raging flames; it ascended and then descended. In view of this splendid and emotional spectacle, I ran towards the village to alert its dwellers. As my friends walked out of their houses, the flying contraption disappeared.”

Does this sound familiar of todays UFO sightings: As my friends walked out of their houses, the flying contraption disappeared

After describing the object, Liu Yin devotes a final few words to attempt understanding what it could have been. He wrote that, “after the event I reflected a great deal, but I was unable to find a reasonable explanation. I had the impression of leaving a long dream. I immediately wrote down everything I saw, so that those who can understand these events can give me an explanation.” 700 years later, all kinds of experts have studied what we now designate as UFOs, yet no one has been able so far to find “a reasonable explanation” that can convince everybody.

www....(nolink)/chinese-ufo-records/

Edit to add:

Taiwan researcher Kai-Chi Chang published in 1991 the book, From The Record – UFO Sightings in the Ancient Chinese History Books, which catalogued 741 UFO incidents recorded in China between 139 BC and 1918 AD. Some cases are just a note on a log like this one from the year 32 BC during the first year of the Han dynasty: “Two moons appeared in the night sky all of a sudden.” Other observations, however, are far more detailed like this case from April 13, 905 AD during the Tan dynasty:

www....(nolink)/chinese-ufo-records/
edit on 5-3-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sorry to link to Express UK

Recent event.. if you want to hear the translation, (admittedly it's a voice over) if anyone can find the original

www.express.co.uk...

A FORMER government diplomat has sent shock waves through the paranormal community after apparently confirming, not only intelligent aliens exist, but they visit earth in UFOs.
Shi-Li Sun, a former Chinese diplomat turned UFO researcher, gave the incredible disclosure during a summit looking at the possibility of alien life existing.

He said: “After years of research, a large number of Chinese UFO scholars, including myself, are convinced of the authenticity of UFOs and the existence of UFOs and aliens.”

He was speaking to a panel of six former members of the United States Congress at The Citizen Hearing, set up by Steve Bassett, of the Paradigm Research Group, the only registered lobbyist for alien disclosure in the US.

edit on 16-11-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join