It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Govt Official: ETs Walk Among Us: (a peak inside China's UFO culture!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Sun Shili

www.ufoevidence.org...

Here's an online article written about this guy in 1997 - Wall Street Journal.

In the West, unidentified flying objects and alien abductions are the stuff of Hollywood pulp and supermarket tabloids. But in China, UFOs are a matter of great national importance. Prof. Sun's group, the Chinese UFO Research Association, receives government grants, and its members include some of the nation's most respected scientists and academics -- even Communist Party officials.

These enthusiasts aren't merely trying to prove the existence of UFOs: They are attempting to figure out what makes them fly and then harness that power for everyday use in China.

This is 1997 guys! And a story from a reliable news organization.

Here's another from 2004:

www.ufoevidence.org...

"Izvestia" reports that China has a record number of special clubs of UFO lovers. There are many who attempt to establish some sort of a connection with the extraterrestrial. Their actions are protected by the National Society of the extraterrestrial studies, which was founded 25 years ago. The Society is financed by the government. Only professional scientists and engineers are allowed in the Society. A person also required to have PhD in science and have several published works about UFOs. About a third of all members of the society are also experienced members of the communist party.

One of Chinese most famous experts in ufology, 66-year-old Sun Shili, who is also a former diplomat and a translator of Mao Zedong, has told us about his first encounter with an unidentified object. ...

This one is taken from Pravda.

What our problem with China seems to be is that our communication lines with them are being cut. Of course there is a language problem. They rarely originate news in English. Or if they do, we don't know where to find it. But this is old news in China! It would be really cool for a Chinese local to join this site and fill us in. But it seems the topic is very popular there, with full support of the ruling party.

The OP's article is from a content mill, basically. The article was put together by an enthusiast who has a book to sell named Terrence Aym. I prefer regular news sources, or aggregation sites that take their stories directly from professional reporters. That doesn't guarantee valid data, but it means that someone besides a content mill thought it was newsworthy.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

See, I think you've hit the nail on the head!!
We just didn't know to look in the Chinese news for evidence that backs this all up. Some really good articles going back many years in the Chinese media. I am reposting these links::

Originally posted by jennybee35
Here are just a few linkies to Xinhuanet on UFO'S and E.T's. Crazy stuff and it is all in their daily news going back years!

November 2009

May 2011

Top Ten for 2010

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see more on the subject, maybe this relates on that strange thing they are building in the desert? I'll post the link so that those of you who didn't see it can, but I really hope sooner or later, most our questions will be answered on E.T's what they are doing here, how they got here etc.
www.wired.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Yes, it was Air Force....documentary was on again the other night...65 men witnessed it from privates to officers and the base commander. Hard not to believe it, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Yep. The old Soviet Russian government used to endorce the concept of aliens on earth as well. Then of course offer a wing that the "people" could climb under for protection.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

A former Chinese official has come forward to reveal new evidence that extraterrestrials walk amongst the peoples of Earth. These beings are everywhere—from lowly factory workers to the highest echelons of industry and government.

Why would an extraterrestrial travel billions of miles to be a lowly factory worker?

edit on 9-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

Same reason people run to another country and change name.... lay low I guess... would be a good escape plan though... would you waste time running after a criminal that ran away with barely nothing but his clothes onto a war waging immature civilization?

Then once you know the heat goes down and you know you weren't tailed its virtually impossible to find you... We're not talking in miles here... we're talking light years... IF and I mean IF you would get to be found you would of still have the time to get a good cover.

If I would be on the run and I would see a civilization that's by far inferior to the one I'm from that would be a perfect survival opportunity... I guess he/she would be by far more intelligent than we are, probably got manipulation skills and likely technology that permits one to influence others in some ways or God knows what..

I'd infiltrate the government and manipulate my way up there to a nice cozy salary I'd retire early with a hell of a pension... Imagine the results of a alien fleet arriving tomorrow to get Obama... Within a minute this whole planet would be dusted in one gigantic uniform nuclear kaboom...

Who would risk this to happen?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Why do UFO's have lights? If they are from such an advanced species and are able to travel across vast distances of dark space, then why do they need lights here on Earth? Never made sense to me.

this question has been asked so many times, but the answer it very logical. If ET is visiting our planet, and want to be observed without officially making there presence known, then using lights is logical. I mean, would you be able to see a plane ay night, without any of its lights on?

So, to me it makes perfect sense.

That makes no sense to me as well. You said If they WANT to be observed without officially making their presence known? Why would that even remotely be logical?

I don't think you understand what im saying. It is very logical. lets just say that ET is coming here, and have been for a while. They think as a race we are not ready for full disclosure, so the next best thing is to gey people thinking about ET coming here. More and more ufo sightings appear every year, and more and more people are becoming open to the idea that ET could be visiting here. Why is that? Its because of all the sightings from around the world. You don't need full disclosure to get people thinking.

So, we have daytime ufos, with no lights, and we have night time ufos with lights. It makes perfect sense.

This is along the same line of thinking, That TPTB could know your every thought and desire so they animate your life to trick you into thinking your doing what you want, when in REALITY your doing what THEY want. Only a moment of seriouse thought should easily dismiss these idea's. simple scratch your noes and try to lick your butt and you'd realize you are much larger participant in reality than you give credit.
edit on 10-12-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I've always said that the First Nation to come up with irrefutable proof of the existence of extraterrestrial life, whether it be true photos of structures on the moon, mars, UFOs or ETs walking among us.. will truly be the real leader of the world for they have enlighten us.. This will also establish a new kind of hope for mans future, making that bright spot in the middle of the milky way just a little brighter !

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by DJW001

Why would an extraterrestrial travel billions of miles to be a lowly factory worker?

-Maybe it's a psychological tactic to condition people to think we are the Aliens

-Maybe he's referring to ET in a broader sense ...... meaning some people have Alien DNA passed on from Bloodlines

-Maybe some ET's come here to experience all of what Humans do ... like that show 3rd Rock from the Sun

-Maybe they are stuck here.

-Maybe they didn't travel "billions" of miles .... it's possible certain ET's know how to manipulate space/time better than that

......may sound like a stretch but still possible

I've started a thread on this related matter on another ATS sub-forum.
But the Chinese I've spoken to have confirmed about there being ancient beings from the sky long ago.
Is it easy to freely travel about China though?
Last I heard getting a car was difficult and couldn't leave the city you got it in unless you were Chinese?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Any chance of a reliable source, besides the pseudo-allegations of "Before it's News"?? I mean, any person who's into UFO research, knows that aliens lived among humans, in ancient times and most likely some of them are still here, so what this "official" is saying is old news. But he provided any evidence, any material, besides those old sketches??

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

A former Chinese official has come forward to reveal new evidence that extraterrestrials walk amongst the peoples of Earth. These beings are everywhere—from lowly factory workers to the highest echelons of industry and government.

edit on 9-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I would really have to question whether they were intelligent beings or not. I think these are demons and they are wanting humans to be confused as to is real and who is not. If we believe that aliens walk among us then we would be more likely NOT to trust one another and it's a devide and conquer tactic. It almost wreaks of government intrusion,yet again.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Who cares about other countries? This thread is not about America. If you read the title you would know it's about China, so China is what is discussed here. If you want to talk about America then go find a thread saying "United States Government official says ETs walk among us" then make your comment.

Lol i thought that would be your answer. And you totally missed my point. You saying that about China is pointless, considering all countries do terrible things. So, if this thread was america instead, would you have said " they can try and teach america not to go to pointless wars" i don't think so lol

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Very interesting pic, haven't seen it before

the square pattern kind've reminds me of the Falcon lake ufo incident
where a man got burned with those marks on the skin

ufo as depicted by the witness ,

as to the China related structures

it seems strangely familiar with the binary coded message from the crop circle

if someone knows how to decode this we might find out at least what the chinese are asking , LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

Hopefully the Chinese listen to the aliens when they tell them skinning animals alive = bad.

Sigh! Not all chinese skin animals
Do all americans agree with having pointless wars? No, they don't.

It has nothing to do with individual citizens. I nor anyone else is going to judge 1.5 billion Chinese people individually. The only fact is that their government (an extension/representation of the people) allows this to happen:
www.youtube.com...
And that's something that needs to be changed.

edit on 9-12-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

Sorry guys, but when I see silliness like this I feel the urge to respond...

It absolutely DOES NOT need to be changed, it is perfectly fine the way it is right now. I don't know what english speaking country you're in right now, but I am sure skinning animals alive is illegal in that country, and that is the extent of your business. What is legal and illegal in China is NONE of your business.

Your mindset is the same stupid mindset that had the US mired in Vietnam, and is what is getting the US mired in the middle east now. I'm sure your own country has more similar examples. Think how much nicer of a world we would live in if people kept their noses in their own countries business...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mab22

as to the China related structures

it seems strangely familiar with the binary coded message from the crop circle

if someone knows how to decode this we might find out at least what the chinese are asking , LOL

That's a very good question

I wonder if that circle was ever decrypted, do you happen to know the source ?

edit for an update on decoding the 'alien face' crop circle -
Source : www.cropcircleresearch.com...

.... spiral of binary digits in the crop formation disc, we obtain an initial grouping of 01000010 01100101 01110111 01100001 01110010 and so on, spiralling out from the centre. (see diagram). We can translate these binary sequences into their decimal equivalent and thus look them up in the ASCII character set to see what letters they correspond to.

Doing this for the whole 'disc' we get the message "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)".

edit on 10-12-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Hopefully the Chinese listen to the aliens when they tell them skinning animals alive = bad.

That is what you have to say??

Sorry yea it's mean but such is life! Top of the food chain wins. If the roles were reversed they'd be skinning us without a second's notice.....

OP cool thread! I was just looking at the pyramids of China on google earth. It is crazy cause there aren't many up close pictures because they dont allow people to really go near them.

It's nice to see China put something out like this, heck I believe them. Now if only the US govts would admit this.....yea not gonna happen.

S&F

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I have to say Im tired of hearing why would et travel so far away or they cant travel so far away. My crazy theory is they dont travel, they have been here for a very long time and they do live amoungst us. Who were the gods? Did they really leave? Were they really angels, or were they actual flesh and blood people. I always wonder why there is such contempt for anyone who says they have seen "aliens,alien craft, anything out of the ordinary. Why do our scientists not take it seriously, why does the MSM laugh at reports, why so much condemnation about this subject. There are credible reports by credible people. Sure there are the loons in society but their accounts never stand up. When the world was flat, you would be killed to say otherwise. We never knew about microwaves, or gamma rays etc... Since we found those unseen things why would there not be more unseen, undetected sh*t in this universe. There has to be a reason why this subject is subject to so much ridicule The govt has made it the norm to discredit and put forth inane conclusions to what is happening. Everyone who has said they have seen something completly out of their comprehension cant be crazy.

One thing I do think though is there is a lot of disinformation on this subject. Some So called UFO researchers are the main culprits. They are the ones who put forth crazy theories and speculation to confuse the masses. There is hard evidence that needs to be studied. There are credible witnesses that didnt imagine or hallucinate the things they have reported.

So the chinese saying that ET walks amongst us?? I say that is one of the most plausible scenarios. Maybe anyone of us are ET and dont even know it. Well thats just my crazy unfounded conclusion. I only come to that conclusion because of the strange things I have seen and things my friends and family have seen. They are productive, sane intelligent people. They are not dellusional and do not say these things happen all the time. Most are one or two episodes that they have no explanation for

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As the OP stated before, the only way I see the aliens would come to Earth is so they experience being a human.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
They were always here.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This planet is a gigantic theme park for the rest of the galaxy, in my opinion, this planet does have a huge amount of history, political systems, religions, monetary styles, races, just makes me wonder why, seeing as 'we all started in Africa' why so much diversity?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join