It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Govt Official: ETs Walk Among Us: (a peak inside China's UFO culture!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

The lights have more to do with their propulsion systems than for deer in the headlight type use.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Why do UFO's have lights? If they are from such an advanced species and are able to travel across vast distances of dark space, then why do they need lights here on Earth? Never made sense to me.

this question has been asked so many times, but the answer it very logical. If ET is visiting our planet, and want to be observed without officially making there presence known, then using lights is logical. I mean, would you be able to see a plane ay night, without any of its lights on?

So, to me it makes perfect sense.

That makes no sense to me as well. You said If they WANT to be observed without officially making their presence known? Why would that even remotely be logical?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

How do you know this has to do with their propulsion system? Are you speculating on this?
Then if it does have to do with that, then why would there be multiple light colors.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Why do UFO's have lights? If they are from such an advanced species and are able to travel across vast distances of dark space, then why do they need lights here on Earth? Never made sense to me.

If you look into the reports of the Phoenix UFO you will probably come to the conclusion that the lights are part of the propulsion system. In one account there were red lights along the leading edge of both "wings" of the flying V craft and the lights on the bottom were white. This witness said that just before the craft sped off that the lights rapidly changed colors. The light could be the source of the propulsion or it could be an exhaust of some sort.

EDIT - Maybe its a form of decoration much like below.

edit on 9-12-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Hopefully the Chinese listen to the aliens when they tell them skinning animals alive = bad.

Sigh! Not all chinese skin animals
Do all americans agree with having pointless wars? No, they don't.

It has nothing to do with individual citizens. I nor anyone else is going to judge 1.5 billion Chinese people individually. The only fact is that their government (an extension/representation of the people) allows this to happen:
www.youtube.com...
And that's something that needs to be changed.

edit on 9-12-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Lol thats funny to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

First - he is not "Chiness official" but a former Chinese official. Second - he didn't provide anything to back up his words. So to believe him just because he said that?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If they are amongst us, lets say in China. Maybe that is questionable, because from Ernest Norman's point of view they had to go underground hundreds of years ago. They lost their capacity to live above the earth. They have to live underground to escape our atmosphere (to much bacteria that is bad for their health

If all this is true they would have a very tough time living on the surface of the earth.

Maybe they are not from Mars if true. Just speculating on all this.
[

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Maybe he was referring to the Lucifer experiment. That ties in with Mars, destruction of their planet and martians coming here for refuge. Drunvalo Melchizedek covers it in his flower of life book.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a few points i've never thought before i read op:
why would the chinese populace be more accepting of ets?
maybe its our culture to be so skeptical about unusual things. maybe they are more open because they have seen things and do talk about it in their private conversations with friends/family (if any of us really saw something we wouldn't expose ourselves because we have professions and mortgages and lives that would be in peril if we said something; except in anonymous postings here on ats, and still get ridiculed because we don't have enough evidence to convince the experts here).

maybe in a society where there is so much media inaccessibility and governmental coverup, how would the rest of the world see some of the strange and wondrous structures and findings in china. of course you could say the same for us as well, except everything seems to be utubed so quickly. of course i'm sure disinfo agents are just as fast.

i dare say that folks in china are probably not so different from you and me. governmental powers shape the way we live and how we live. but deep inside we still think what we want.

have you all noticed that its been fairly quiet here on ats for over a month? its like there's a lull, almost like something is waiting to happen.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

this question has been asked so many times, but the answer it very logical. If ET is visiting our planet, and want to be observed without officially making there presence known, then using lights is logical. I mean, would you be able to see a plane ay night, without any of its lights on?

So, to me it makes perfect sense.

That makes no sense to me as well. You said If they WANT to be observed without officially making their presence known? Why would that even remotely be logical?

I don't think you understand what im saying. It is very logical. lets just say that ET is coming here, and have been for a while. They think as a race we are not ready for full disclosure, so the next best thing is to gey people thinking about ET coming here. More and more ufo sightings appear every year, and more and more people are becoming open to the idea that ET could be visiting here. Why is that? Its because of all the sightings from around the world. You don't need full disclosure to get people thinking.

So, we have daytime ufos, with no lights, and we have night time ufos with lights. It makes perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hopefully the Chinese listen to the aliens when they tell them skinning animals alive = bad.

Sigh! Not all chinese skin animals
Do all americans agree with having pointless wars? No, they don't.

It has nothing to do with individual citizens. I nor anyone else is going to judge 1.5 billion Chinese people individually. The only fact is that their government (an extension/representation of the people) allows this to happen:
www.youtube.com...
And that's something that needs to be changed.

edit on 9-12-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

What about other countries that do terrible things. If this case was based in america would you say " maybe they can teach the american government to stop starting pointless wars that kill thousands of people" would you?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I don't think it's only in China. Oh, and if you really wanted to study a population thoroughly you too might draw the short straw and wok in the factory. Never close you eyes to the possible!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
China will do anything to promote their lantern manufacturing industry.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
...but wait....there's more!

Bulgarian Government Scientist say aliens are already among us:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Another non-starter thread.

Hasn't the carcass of alien infestation been picked clean yet?

Stop taking pot shots at the dead horse.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

They cannot tell you as they'd be put in the loony bin.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Raw materials would be my first guess,my second would be To seed life though out the Uni\Multiverse...

Maybe

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sergejsh

First, I didn't say he wasn't a former official. What difference does that make? Does he have to be a current one for it to mean anything-for you?

Second. I didn't say I believe anything. What I indicated that it was a peak into China's look on UFO's and the culture that seems to have arisen there.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
No one around here ever trusts what governments say EXCEPT when it comes to the subject of aliens.

Why anyone would trust ANYTHING that governments tell them is beyond me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join