It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(UFO style) Flying craft Starts here at ATS!!! Community effort to build GravityExploiting Craft!!**

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Operation New Horizon[/b

[My background] **Please read first!**

Let me tell you about myself before we begin. I was in the United States Army for 3 in a half years (1stCav) I deployed to Iraq as a Diesel Generator/HVAC Technician. I made a few 3D model spaceships on the computer (I'm going to school for video game design). My wife is real good with math like algebra etc. And my friend who's an engineer agreed to help with this plan. That's my team. **Read below for mission!**

[Mission Plan]

Okay so I want to build a craft that can safely and efficiently replicate the reported eye witness reports of UFO's, Flying Saucers, Balls of Light whathaveyou. A working craft. So we pull all the evidence (data) available and start from there. We first agree on the propulsion method,space frame(shape),chassis, oxygen supplie, navigation, controls, windows/camera's, inertia control, fire suppression etc. To ensure we have a completely safe, reliable craft (that works) we construct a small radio controlled model to test with. If it dosnt work, we make adjustments. On the other hand if it works we then prepare a full size model. But we "Work Together" as a community Everyone contributes to make this happen. Deal? Selected people can do research on particular aspects of this. And it will be here were we can share our idea's, thoughts, concerns,suggestions for the ultimate goal of having the first civilian made UFO type craft (That Works!)
Everyone involved "WILL" get credit on this project if you desire of course. I know deep down inside a lot of you would love to see this in your life time. We could make that happen sooner if we work together as a team. **Below is the list of topics to get rolling followed by its corresponding paragraph**

[The Task's]

1)The propulsion method and propulsion system. **(Most Important)**

2)Inertia control system **(needed for the high G movements)** "Not needed if sticking to a speed limit."

3)The shape of our craft, Saucer,triangular, disk, bell, or something else. ** For personal reasons id like to if possible stick to the (Golden Ratio) Sacred Geometry.**

4) Size of model radio controlled craft and size of full size craft. **My wife and I are tall so keep that in mind.**

5)Controls and Navigation. ** Probably have to wright a computer and buy a computer joystick to control the craft.**
6)Viewing method, IED (Improvised Explosive Device) Resistant Windows? Or a camera/monitor system?

7) Life support system. **Very Important**. This includes the side effects of operation, meaning dose our craft give off deadly doses of radiation while in use? Or dose it disable nearby electronics? Must be considered**

8)Power source, Low or null input but High out put. **That's my goal**

[The Breakdown]

1a) Okay propulsion system were going to have to use all of our brainstorming power for this one. I'm really interested in the whole electrogravity, magnetic stuff. I think there may be something to it. Based on history's observation on UFO topic. The majority of the "craft like like UFO's don't seam to be emitting a propellent, like a rocket. So It seams to me that if it is a "other worldly or Earth born" That its manipulating or exploiting gravity in some way possibly with the use of magnets, electricity, vacuum tubes or something. I don't know But Id like to make a Magnetic Ferrofluid, spin it really fast with magnets and see if we have a gravity exploiting device. I'm aware scientist have conducting an experiment already, but I want to go bigger. I'm also interested in combing other possible forms of propulsion, to get our desired effect. It may work then.
We must look at everything, guys like, Podelntkov, Tesla, Rodin,Casimir etc. Like I said we look at all of this "patents,inventions,experiments,text,files anything about that gravity exploiting tech. Perhaps we can use one of Tesla's machines to assist in power generation on our craft. All we have to do is look at everything, then agree on the best method then execute.

2b)Like I said up top, we need to find anything we can on how would an "Inertia Exploiter work" For obvious reasons, like "acceleration,deceleration,high G turns, space travel, even soft crashes" This will be very hard to do, so we must try again, we pull as much (data) and figure out "how this will work" as possible and test, and experiment. If on the other hand, will have to put safeguards to ensure the pilot dosent exceed the threshold of speed/and turns. That could disable or kill the crew if without a Inertia device.

3c)The shape is key, as with the interior layout, my wife and I are tall, so we need leg/head room period.
Id like a two or three seater, with a small cargo area, (Cabinet). We also must consider what size is best, whats cheaper/simpler to build, safer etc. My guess is15ft would be a fair size to go off of for full size. And several ft for radio controlled model .

4/5de) Once we figured out on the propulsion, and means of flight control, then we test out our space frame on the computer, then (flight sim) then we integrate that with the controls of our craft, with a PC joystick wired to control, the necessary craft components to conducted gravity exploiting maneuvers. Note that somehow the on board computer will have to be shielded from magnetic/electrical forces.

6f)Viewing method, blast resistant windows, or small portholes with HD camera's in them?

7g)Oxygen system, and cleaning apparatus, water recycling first aid, and sealed poop bucket. All of this "if possible" to fit on board.

8h) So we experiment and the like to see if we can have a Energy tapping system, May have to check out Tesla and others in that category, not sure if free energy is real, but only way to find out right.

[Conclusion]

That's the plan. Im not the best with forum controls but feel free to expand on this, like I been saying all this time we got to to work as a community, team, together, to make this happen, if not then whats the point? We got to leave the "fighting,trolling,close-minded arguments,etc. because it solves nothing, you gain nothing. So leave it at the door. We respect everyone's views, ideas, concerns, designs,blueprints. If you disagree explain your case with respect. That's all I ask, This can be fun, but I can not do this on my own. You math/science guys everyone!!! Lets do it!!!! That's my motivational speech.

PS. We vote on things here. We need to make improvements on this above. (More organized "Easy to read")

edit on 7-12-2011 by Corsair571 because: misspleel

*****PLEASE STICKY*****
edit on 7-12-2011 by Corsair571 because: Gota stiky dis!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Corsair571

Here's something that would be a big help, sadly we just aren't this far technologically wise as civilians.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I assume you have a way to tap into some black op funds to finance this? A few million should be sufficient to start with....

No offense dude and I applaud your enthusiasm, but a crowd sourced UFO....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I dont really have anything of my own to contribute here ... This very well may be due to a lack of intelligence on my part .. or a lack of knowledge ...

However .. In an attempt to compensate for teh aforementioned shortcomings, i will post this link to someone elses work ..

It may .. or may not .. be of some use ... to you .. or someone else

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Tho when i see the name of the person who uploaded the youtube vid .. i wouldnt be surprised if i just sent you a link to your own vid ...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I appreciate your enthusiasm with the project but unless you have mooko bucks to make it happen it just won't

Here's an idea: try to make the radio controlled model, mass produce them and make millions. Then take those millions to make the real thing.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

1) The propulsion method and propulsion system. **(Most Important)**

No such thing.

2)Inertia control system **(needed for the high G movements)** "Not needed if sticking to a speed limit."

Between Mach24 and mach 27 is all that is needed whatever mach means!

3) Triangular

4) The same width and height as ONLY the ‘Great pyramid of Egypt’. Not mass, just width and height 25 feet in mass from top to bottom.

5) Find away to harness space energy first…‘Dark matter in the year 2134’ will be extracted to energy, there for rockets will be obsolete.

6) Sonar that develops into high’ tech video graphics’ on ‘screen’ will be used in 2084, so if you could developed that before 2084, that will be help full, for windows in this equation are obsolete.

Build a triangle the same height and width as the great pyramid of Egypt; build three engines to fit underneath the triangle for ‘BALANCE’
‘’’’BALANCE ISN’T SOMETHING THAT YOU HUMANS HAVE EVOLVED IN AS FAR AS EVOLVING TO THE NEXT STAGE OF FLIGHT EVOLUTION’’’

Instead, you build your airplanes from within the back as far as your energy source and as far as speed is concerned.
Not only that, you still need to evolve from attachments of wings being fit onto your primitive vehicles for wings. Therefore, until you design something flat with no wings, then I doubt any of the above will mater.

FYI… ‘EXCLUSIVE’

The saucer aspect in your matrix came from credible witness that saw a saucer or multiple saucer crafts in the air…the only thing that was wrong was that they was looking at the underbelly of the flying triangle on your earth, they was always describing the engines they saw…not a flying saucer ‘quote on quote’.

FYI exclusive part 2.

So next time you look at a video of Adolf Hitler and his so called flying saucers, just think and say to your self.

I have to have three big engines to lift a big craft that is the size of the great pyramid in width and height but not in mass.(480.6 ft)
Which is no more then a football field and a half.

Damn…I forgot, all that I told you is basically for when your scientist find certain energy, then all you need to do is find the map of this other certain energy in the cosmos that will let you travel from one energy to another.

They call it the broken roller coaster because its certain energy in space that has the power of gravity, once you hit and harness this energy it will catapult you to speeds between mach 23 to 28, once you map out all the hot spots, traveling will never be an issue, but because the balance of the ‘matrix of aviation ‘hasn’t

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just finished the video, nice find. Wasnt Tesla working on a device smiler to this, in Colorado? The only problem I can see is that you'd need the satalight in orbit, and that makes the craft not self efficient.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

I assume you have a way to tap into some black op funds to finance this? A few million should be sufficient to start with....

No offense dude and I applaud your enthusiasm, but a crowd sourced UFO....

None taken, thanks. I plan to bargin hunt for the parts, keep it as cheap as possible. Some things my be to much $$

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamdaddy
I appreciate your enthusiasm with the project but unless you have mooko bucks to make it happen it just won't

Here's an idea: try to make the radio controlled model, mass produce them and make millions. Then take those millions to make the real thing.

That can totally work, we still need a plan for the remote control still. And thats has to be made first.

So lets talk propulsions. Are there any proposed exotic propulsion's you guys think would be feasible?
edit on 7-12-2011 by Corsair571 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

hermes i couldn't tell if your post was a joke or not, but by all the detail, you could say, that was in it made me think not. though, just for the end the mach number of light in a vacuum like space is rough 880,000 and that means even then with that energy it would take a little over 4 years just to hit the nearest star.

however, if i misunderstood your were being sarcastic then my apologies in advance.

also on topic, it is a great idea but technology and funding are sorely lacking. i mean for example just crappy technology compared to this idea is the endeavor shuttle which cost more than 1.5 billion to make. however, if you can get some military backing into it then there is a slim chance it would be possible.
edit on 7-12-2011 by deathlord because: sorry, i put in challenger instead of endeavor which took its place

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deathlord

Its not in your time to understand and instead of breaking the matrix and direpecting time,its not really for you to understand,just take me as being sarcatic,that way i know i wrote it right and therefore i wont get in troble with time or flip your matrixe upside down .

edit on 7-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

haha i definitely won't worry about that, i don't know your story, but from the way you spell and speak i think i like the current time and matrix(with no e) just fine.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathlord

hermes i couldn't tell if your post was a joke or not, but by all the detail, you could say, that was in it made me think not. though, just for the end the mach number of light in a vacuum like space is rough 880,000 and that means even then with that energy it would take a little over 4 years just to hit the nearest star.

however, if i misunderstood your were being sarcastic then my apologies in advance.

also on topic, it is a great idea but technology and funding are sorely lacking. i mean for example just crappy technology compared to this idea is the endeavor shuttle which cost more than 1.5 billion to make. however, if you can get some military backing into it then there is a slim chance it would be possible.
edit on 7-12-2011 by deathlord because: sorry, i put in challenger instead of endeavor which took its place

Cost is going to be an issue, It depends what we use to power/move the craft. We can get magnets, and electrical components cheap. But the more pricey things are going to be the skeleton and the body of our craft. If we can jerry rig something to actually work, then we show it to the right person, then they could finance the rest. But my gut feeling is that what ever we use, shouldn't be to overly complicated. On the other hand I could very well be wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I know how to defy gravity. It just takes a 12-pack of beer ;-) Another one and gravity is multiplied about 5-times fold

Seriously, what makes you think, that we could build that kind of a craft, even if as a group? It would be such an undertaking that i really think that it's virtually impossible at least at our current knowledge. Not far, but still...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corsair571

Originally posted by shamdaddy

That can totally work, we still need a plan for the remote control still. And thats has to be made first.

So lets talk propulsions. Are there any proposed exotic propulsion's you guys think would be feasible?
edit on 7-12-2011 by Corsair571 because: (no reason given)

You will first have to decide what the craft's specs are. Then from the specs, you can look at what technology is either available or can realistically be developed within a given time frame and budget and the know how at hand.
You don't expect that thing to fly into outer space, do you?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

definitely small scale is where it is at, but i appreciate you having an open mind and dreaming big like this. honestly, i think your best bet is to work just on propulsion ideas, if by some way you can manage that i am sure funding for a hull and all that would come a lot easier. basically, just find out what the heart of your craft will be and perfect that, get some interested parties and things might happen. i would contribute to the project, but sadly i am just a web developer and have very very little knowledge in actual aeronautics.

link   

I love your enthusiasum! And as a personal favor...please confirm to me that you have actually served and are not one of those....PRETEND MILITARY GUY'S.....I am "Civilian".....but I have to work with members of the U.S. as well as other countries armed forces now and then...so....Confirming it for me would be a very good way to gain me as a friend. And believe me....I have many very real military associates that seeth when they find out by a posters errors in time tables or unit activities or a posters inability to answer where was this group on this week.

So not to scare you off....I would consider it a favor to me for you to confirm....because I like guys who volunteer! STUPID...LOL! as all grunts would say....but noble.

As for your idea....we have two very real problems to overcome...1. First gaining about 1000pts or more of IQ. to understand the math and physics as well as the crafts material and structural construction......and 2. Abducting these two guy's I know who are in the DESERT....I HATE THE #$%@#&% DESERT! Playing some home programmed interface into the World of War CRA@# using a Multi-Billion dollar Super Computer....as these two have NO social lives and need both a SHOWER and a DATE.

The first...the shower we can force them to do....as for getting them DATES.....I think we will have to go a few hundered miles toward the Metropolitan Nevada area and end up paying a few thoudsand bucks....I have the money....you and some of your military buddies get a fire hose and strip'em! LOL! Split Infinity

link   

Originally posted by deathlord

haha i definitely won't worry about that, i don't know your story, but from the way you spell and speak i think i like the current time and matrix(with no e) just fine.

Me and my team of experts found a very high tech computer virus that effects the mind and some time takes over the mind to carry out events amongst the world,therfore i right accustomed to what they are not looking for.

This world is much bigger then what you see,dont get programmed or they will programm you'.

HD IS WHAT SET IT OFF...FIBER OPTICS'

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

haha i like you hermes, now you have me trying to see if there is some hidden message in your post, but i highly doubt it
. though, maybe i could get your high tech team to help me out with the xslt i am doing at work haha.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join