It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(UFO style) Flying craft Starts here at ATS!!! Community effort to build GravityExploiting Craft!!**

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Corsair571

I love your enthusiasum! And as a personal favor...please confirm to me that you have actually served and are not one of those....PRETEND MILITARY GUY'S.....I am "Civilian".....but I have to work with members of the U.S. as well as other countries armed forces now and then...so....Confirming it for me would be a very good way to gain me as a friend. And believe me....I have many very real military associates that seeth when they find out by a posters errors in time tables or unit activities or a posters inability to answer where was this group on this week.

So not to scare you off....I would consider it a favor to me for you to confirm....because I like guys who volunteer! STUPID...LOL! as all grunts would say....but noble.

As for your idea....we have two very real problems to overcome...1. First gaining about 1000pts or more of IQ. to understand the math and physics as well as the crafts material and structural construction......and 2. Abducting these two guy's I know who are in the DESERT....I HATE THE #$%@#&% DESERT! Playing some home programmed interface into the World of War CRA@# using a Multi-Billion dollar Super Computer....as these two have NO social lives and need both a SHOWER and a DATE.

The first...the shower we can force them to do....as for getting them DATES.....I think we will have to go a few hundered miles toward the Metropolitan Nevada area and end up paying a few thoudsand bucks....I have the money....you and some of your military buddies get a fire hose and strip'em! LOL! Split Infinity

Haha.... Hey Split, I knew you're not gonna be far on this thread :-)

Why do you hate the dessert...? I like it out here.... and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;-)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

AAYYY! 4711....Waz Appeneeen? LOL! Honestly though.....I have got to get these two guy's to shower! It is like smelling Death and Hostess Cupcakes! LOL!

I HATE the DESERT! EVERYTIME......and sorry beforehand for the cap issue but this really pisses me off! EVERYTIME.....I end up getting sent to some GOD Forsaken wasteland.....I either get Scorpions in my boots or a buddy picks a Black Widow out of my HAIR! And I have long hair so the old jokes from the crew cuts start with....Hey Girly Man....Your gonna have a nest of Baby Spiders in your head.....so i promptly take my supper long poney tail....which at this point....if I am in country....undo it to length....wet it....and whip them with it like a wet towel! LOL! Hurts Like HELL! LOL!

Plus....never mind our DESERTS....have you ever seen a CAMEL SPIDER? If you fall asleep....it eats your flesh.....usually the cheeks....because they are exposed....and secretes a NUMBING TOXIN like NOVICANE!

So a guy can wake up in the morning....no pain....and half his fase is gone....NO S#%$!

I HATE THE DESERT! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You are seriously underestimating the task that you are proposing, if you think your most expensive part is the body.

You should start small.
What will you use as a power source?
What will be used as propulsion?
You would then need build small WORKING models demonstrating these important points.

You need a physicist to join your team.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I love your enthusiasum! And as a personal favor...please confirm to me that you have actually served and are not one of those....PRETEND MILITARY GUY'S.....I am "Civilian".....but I have to work with members of the U.S. as well as other countries armed forces now and then...so....Confirming it for me would be a very good way to gain me as a friend. And believe me....I have many very real military associates that seeth when they find out by a posters errors in time tables or unit activities or a posters inability to answer where was this group on this week.

So not to scare you off....I would consider it a favor to me for you to confirm....because I like guys who volunteer! STUPID...LOL! as all grunts would say....but noble.

As for your idea....we have two very real problems to overcome...1. First gaining about 1000pts or more of IQ. to understand the math and physics as well as the crafts material and structural construction......and 2. Abducting these two guy's I know who are in the DESERT....I HATE THE #$%@#&% DESERT! Playing some home programmed interface into the World of War CRA@# using a Multi-Billion dollar Super Computer....as these two have NO social lives and need both a SHOWER and a DATE.

The first...the shower we can force them to do....as for getting them DATES.....I think we will have to go a few hundered miles toward the Metropolitan Nevada area and end up paying a few thoudsand bucks....I have the money....you and some of your military buddies get a fire hose and strip'em! LOL! Split Infinity

Yes I can confirm, I have my DD214, discharge papers, My unit is HHC 4BST 4BCT 1CAV. My 1st Seargent is named Spallding. I deployed to Tallill Airbase Iraq, my MOS is 52c.....Yeah Im Army Oohaa!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Your connection and ideas are the key to opening the doors of thought that evolve into the exsisitence to be born into your realm.
1.tell some one to start trying to build a machine that can harness all that powerful enegry thats in space.

2. tell some one to start creating engines underneath instead of frome behind which will lead your matrix to the balance of the aviation concept.

3.Think big and fly big and...DAMN I forgot..they didnt tell you that they are building rockets for the so called next naohs ark' so they can fly away like star trek did they.'Space station'

i dont know what else to tell you,i flew in an alien flying triangle for over a week..and was wide awoke,little did they no i was born an insominiac,lol,they found me very interesting as all the others was in lala land , i wasnt.

Any way,i was just giving you pure details on what i know and understand to reach the stars you choose...but because i only talk from experiences,i really cant say nothing more,expesially if your talking smaller then a football field and a half.

From my ancient sources it was 2 beams of energy that stretched from the water of earth from the bermuda triangle into space,it was told that the energy beam was no more then 2 inches in width and that any thing that hit it would be sucked into outer space at mach30 and that one day you will find ships and planes in one spot from all that hit it this beam of energy.

They say a group found this spot and did some type of expermint on this,what ever happened it was not good as what ever 'man made energy' did not twist with the 'out of earth energy',the men was found on boared the ship embedded inside the ships body,it was told to be the last energy beam on earth a;ot pf good people lost thier lives.

Who ever it was that did it destroyed the part of the 'broken rollar coaster that led to earth,who ever that was ,destroyed a map of energy that was used for eions as far as space travel to come in and out of earth exsisted.

This is why balance is so more important then speed.

edit on 7-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lithops
I know how to defy gravity. It just takes a 12-pack of beer ;-) Another one and gravity is multiplied about 5-times fold

Seriously, what makes you think, that we could build that kind of a craft, even if as a group? It would be such an undertaking that i really think that it's virtually impossible at least at our current knowledge. Not far, but still...

True, But we got to try though, Thats how you gott look at it, we can do it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

AAYYY! 4711....Waz Appeneeen? LOL! Honestly though.....I have got to get these two guy's to shower! It is like smelling Death and Hostess Cupcakes! LOL!

I HATE the DESERT! EVERYTIME......and sorry beforehand for the cap issue but this really pisses me off! EVERYTIME.....I end up getting sent to some GOD Forsaken wasteland.....I either get Scorpions in my boots or a buddy picks a Black Widow out of my HAIR! And I have long hair so the old jokes from the crew cuts start with....Hey Girly Man....Your gonna have a nest of Baby Spiders in your head.....so i promptly take my supper long poney tail....which at this point....if I am in country....undo it to length....wet it....and whip them with it like a wet towel! LOL! Hurts Like HELL! LOL!

Plus....never mind our DESERTS....have you ever seen a CAMEL SPIDER? If you fall asleep....it eats your flesh.....usually the cheeks....because they are exposed....and secretes a NUMBING TOXIN like NOVICANE!

So a guy can wake up in the morning....no pain....and half his fase is gone....NO S#%$!

I HATE THE DESERT! Split Infinity

That camel spider sounds like my ex wife...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Originally posted by Corsair571

Originally posted by shamdaddy
I appreciate your enthusiasm with the project but unless you have mooko bucks to make it happen it just won't

Here's an idea: try to make the radio controlled model, mass produce them and make millions. Then take those millions to make the real thing.

That can totally work, we still need a plan for the remote control still. And thats has to be made first.

So lets talk propulsions. Are there any proposed exotic propulsion's you guys think would be feasible?
edit on 7-12-2011 by Corsair571 because: (no reason given)

You will first have to decide what the craft's specs are. Then from the specs, you can look at what technology is either available or can realistically be developed within a given time frame and budget and the know how at hand.
You don't expect that thing to fly into outer space, do you?

Not right off the back, lets get this craft able to operate safly in our atmosphere, then we can see how we get it into space... the only problem is, it cant be remote controled in space, so I or someone else will have to fly it... to see if works.... Some kinks to work out first though

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathlord
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

haha i like you hermes, now you have me trying to see if there is some hidden message in your post, but i highly doubt it
. though, maybe i could get your high tech team to help me out with the xslt i am doing at work haha.

if you choose deathlord.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Okay you two back on topic
Can I have a Few volunteers to Help me look into "Exotic Propulsion methods"? We can start with YouTube and the Net... So we can see what were working with.

LogiosHermes27 Can explain what you by Matrix, You lost me there.

edit on 7-12-2011 by Corsair571 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The Ion engine I can see would be great for the Cigar shaped craft people report seeing. Typically people don't report seeing propellent coming from the smaller size "UFO's". So that means we probably couldn't use this method for our community Craft....Perhaps if we get the small one to work, I guess the next logical step would be to use this Type propulsion for our larger craft.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
First of all, I’d like to say thanks for your service. It is unfortunate we don’t have more people like you that are willing to go on this type of endeavor. You will find the path ahead littered with lots of disinformation but with the scientific method, the truth shall prevail.

It’s been a few years since I have conducted private research into this subject. The product of which is scattered throughout the Internet and can fill a book. In the spirit of open source I’ll propose a few suggestions based on this research. Please let me know if you require elaboration for any area. Skepticism is highly encouraged and appreciated.

1a) Judging from the flight characteristics it is well known they are highly energetic to the point that surrounding plasma if formed and air is moved despite no visible sign of propulsion. UFOs have been observed to cause electrical effects such as eddy currents , heat, and induction for nearby metallic objects. You’ll find ion propulsion is capable of producing all of the features listed. Ion propulsion works by supplying a high voltage pulsed electric current across a dielectric to generate thrust. The research of Thomas Townsend Brown is a good place to start. Nikola Tesla worked on this type of technology too but not as in depth as T.T.Brown.

This tech alone will achieve vertical thrust (horizontal thrust is another matter) for your model however there will be stability issues which can easily be remedied by spinning it. Spinning the model uses the scientific principle of ‘conservation of angular momentum’ and serves as a gyroscopic balance. It is comparable to a fast spinning top that maintains stability till it slows down. Due to the highly energetic nature of this type of craft, radio remote control is simply out of the question . The hull will also need to be lightweight, dielectric and strong material.

Keywords:
Lifters
Thomas Townsend Brown
Grangemouth Electric UFO

2b) I suspect the power system is responsible for some inertia dampening due to the high electrical effects and interaction with Earth’s magnetic field. I’ll explain later.

3c) Surface area, weight and electrical energy are critical to the amount of thrust you will achieve if ion propulsion is the method used. Only model experimentation will give you the information required to accurately determine maximum payload and proper thrust. Even if you succeed at this point, you’ll need a team of engineers and a fusion reactor to create a real model. More details on the fusion reactor in the next post.

The shape I recommend is circular because it is geometrically the strongest and easiest to balance. Imagine building a boat where most of the surface area is dedicated to keeping it afloat. The same principle is used except this boat will float on very thin air. It will require careful planning involving weight distribution, fusion reactor placement, cockpit and the rotational gyro. Edges should be smoothed to avoid corona discharge.

4/5de) Here is a design concept inspired by the Stephen Michalak UFO case. www.abovetopsecret.com... If the cockpit is situated above the reactor and electrical field is confined to a toroidal shape, it may be possible to minimize shielding. This can be visualized as floating on a big electrical doughnut that encompasses the internal and exterior bottom portion of the craft.

6f) For equal distribution of high voltage electrical current in ion propulsion you will need to keep consistency throughout the whole design which applies to viewing holes. A series of HD cameras are probably the most efficient for 360 degree view.

7g) Water and oxygen can come from the fusion reactor, more on this later. It deserves a thorough explanation and dedicated post. For now, I suggest reading about ‘low energy nuclear reactions’(LENR) which involve nuclear energy from loading hydrogen atoms into metal(s).

8h) The fusion reactor is the heart. Without it, everything else is just fantasy and you might as well give up unless you intend to make (dangerous High Voltage) toy models.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corsair571

The Ion engine I can see would be great for the Cigar shaped craft people report seeing. Typically people don't report seeing propellent coming from the smaller size "UFO's". So that means we probably couldn't use this method for our community Craft....Perhaps if we get the small one to work, I guess the next logical step would be to use this Type propulsion for our larger craft.

An Ion engine doesn't provide the thrust needed to sufficiently overcome Earths gravity. Escape velocity is about 25,000mph. Ion drives are great in the vacuum of space. What you want is a VASIMIR (Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket ) which uses a jet of plasma for propulsion. That packs the punch needed for lift off, and switch to Ion once in space for economy. A VASIMIR uses radio waves and magnetic fields to heat hydrogen to 1million degrees centigrade (approx 1.8 million F) and injects the superheated plasma to provide thrust.
Ion thrusters are already in use by some space probes, Vasimir drives exist as prototypes, but haven't been used in space yet.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It'd be easier to assemble a massive group of people to raid Area 51 then what you're suggesting...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I suggest everyone consider the book Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, a PDF of which is linked im my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In it is a great deal of information regarding "UFO" craft and their propulsion systems.

Thanks for the thread! S&F for You, OP!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ive heard it all now lol

If they were that easy to build....dont you think someone else would have done it??
Il donate some blu tac though if you do want to give it a go

I think you need a cat too

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by deathlord

Its not in your time to understand and instead of breaking the matrix and direpecting time,its not really for you to understand,just take me as being sarcatic,that way i know i wrote it right and therefore i wont get in troble with time or flip your matrixe upside down .

edit on 7-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

Going "all in" on the troll thing, huh?

Somebody bluff this guy or call him out..

Anybody got a pair o threes?

OP, The main problem I see, is that some of the necessary components just don't exist, like inertial dampers.

Although they may be black ops or whatnot, that idk.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Your idea seems well thought out and definately something fun worth pursuing at the least. My only concern would be money. Unless you have a million dollar bank account than I can forsee some problems ahead. Maybe a volunteer will throw up some cash if taken seriously but other other than that theres gona be some major difficulties in coming up with parts, but what the hell. As far as shape Id go with a triangular and less saucer looking for better aerodynamics, whether electro magnets would be used or not, it would still help. In the case of an electronic malfuntion or short the ability for the craft to glide safely back to earth could save a life and the craft. You were talking about space flight so some thermal plating similar to the shuttle would also be a good idea, as well as a BIG parashute. Test flight drone version and the real thing, why risk damage that could set the project back time and money. The latest high tech durable cameras on board for atleast the test flight in high altitude would be cool just to see the footage they capture. Another concern with money would be fuel. If a alternate propulsion method isnt found then forget space or high altitude. I think it was like $10,000/lb. on the shuttle, although that thing was huge but still. Even jet fuel is as expensive as hell. All things worth pursuing take time, so I wouldnt expect to see the thing in the news next month, but if people get serious and just put time aside and have some fun brainstorming and getting some ideas realized then I can definately see possibilities becoming real at some point.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADMX101
Your idea seems well thought out and definately something fun worth pursuing at the least. My only concern would be money. Unless you have a million dollar bank account than I can forsee some problems ahead. Maybe a volunteer will throw up some cash if taken seriously but other other than that theres gona be some major difficulties in coming up with parts, but what the hell. As far as shape Id go with a triangular and less saucer looking for better aerodynamics, whether electro magnets would be used or not, it would still help. In the case of an electronic malfuntion or short the ability for the craft to glide safely back to earth could save a life and the craft. You were talking about space flight so some thermal plating similar to the shuttle would also be a good idea, as well as a BIG parashute. Test flight drone version and the real thing, why risk damage that could set the project back time and money. The latest high tech durable cameras on board for atleast the test flight in high altitude would be cool just to see the footage they capture. Another concern with money would be fuel. If a alternate propulsion method isnt found then forget space or high altitude. I think it was like $10,000/lb. on the shuttle, although that thing was huge but still. Even jet fuel is as expensive as hell. All things worth pursuing take time, so I wouldnt expect to see the thing in the news next month, but if people get serious and just put time aside and have some fun brainstorming and getting some ideas realized then I can definately see possibilities becoming real at some point.

Yeah cost will be tricky, we just got to get it started, once we make a little bit of progress, we could have financle support. Thee parashute Idea I like. Im all about safty
Like I said before it dosnt seem to me that the smaller UFO type craft spits out propellent, so I guess there not using a your typical fuel source... I think they either charge, or they could just keep there power/energy constant.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Corsair571 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join