It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(UFO style) Flying craft Starts here at ATS!!! Community effort to build GravityExploiting Craft!!**

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Relevant videos to help establish context:

Ion Propulsion

Spinning UFOs

Falcon Lake UFO Case

Cold Fusion

Ejection of molten metal from UFO. Recovered object emits neutrinos continuously!

edit on 8-12-2011 by amagnus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2011 by amagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by amagnus

Thanks for the videos, I'm going to start checking them out now.

***Attention*** I need a few volunteers to help comb through different modes of proposed UFO propulsion. I need a couple dedicated guys to help with research in that category. We need to look at all the supposed claims of "Anti-grav" Were going to have shift threw some bs, before we get data that could actually work.

So guys/gals... post here if your interested in that task.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

i hope this helps

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Herms Question. Do you have any additional data about that second video of the floating Triangle? I want to know if one of those floaty toys, that use magnets and Diamagnetic material. If you can, could you find a link were I can see if its worth purchasing it, for the sake of Operation New Horizon

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corsair571

Herms Question. Do you have any additional data about that second video of the floating Triangle? I want to know if one of those floaty toys, that use magnets and Diamagnetic material levitate. If you can, could you find a link were I can see if its worth purchasing it, for the sake of Operation New Horizon

+Im sorry for the double post+
edit on 9-12-2011 by Corsair571 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

The first vid shows a collapsed super cell. That's what the guy is claiming is an alien craft.

Let me explain. As a super cell collapses, usually toward the evening hours, it transforms from the classic dinner plate shape into an arrowhead shape as it is being pushed forward into the warmer air mass sheering off its sides. Also it is dropping altitude due to the same reason in losing energy caused from the sun setting, and why it looks like a slice of pizza being pulled away from the main portion of a pizza pie. Obviously the cloud rotation is no longer there because of it being a weak system as there is very little stored energy on the warm side of the clashing air masses. The next day I am sure it was be back in action at least as a thunderhead.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I guess youz not be back, LogiosHermes27.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

We should establish some sort of standards. The first video doesn't reveal any useful technological information. UFO craft may have the ability to "cloak" but how are we going to replicate that? Reverse-engineering the basics like energy and propulsion systems without an actual physical model to examine is difficult enough. As for the second video, that is a toy model with hidden magnets in the base. It looks cool, but will not fly anyone anywhere.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by amagnus

We should establish some sort of standards. The first video doesn't reveal any useful technological information. UFO craft may have the ability to "cloak" but how are we going to replicate that? Reverse-engineering the basics like energy and propulsion systems without an actual physical model to examine is difficult enough. As for the second video, that is a toy model with hidden magnets in the base. It looks cool, but will not fly anyone anywhere.

I actualy just bought that, its pretty cool. I the toy UFO you have to paint and glue it together, and dosnt come with lights, or magnets, I had to put my own magnets to make make it float like that.... Still kewl to have though.

Im going to be doing updates to this thread very soon... Its not getting to much traffic.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
A good example why saucer shape craft spin. This is how conservation of angular momentum is useful for maintaining craft orientation. Notice how the wheel resists change and continues to spin.

edit on 29-12-2011 by amagnus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join