It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim girl gang who kicked young woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' escape jai

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Could all be intended to divide people.

Appears to be doing just that, anyway.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Nope here comes the biggest racist of them all man if i had nickle for all the times ive been called rasict by these bleeding hearts id be in the 1% and occupied. Anyway, crazy muslims, who use there religion as a crutch shouldnt be considered belivers. if they were , they never would have drank.My gosh do we really belive this is the first time they drank? Im sure Allah dosent like being thrown under the bus.
edit on 6-12-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So we blame muslims for drinking and attacking someone? eventho the law let them free?......funny its always "race or religion" if its a non white or muslim person.

anywho not sure why the judge let them off i know people (muslims who drink) doing time because they got drunk and did less (not stomping someones head in)

i think the system does # like this to make people fight eachother and it works. but really if i did breake the law while am drunk i would say this and see if it might work since it has proven usefull.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Oh thank you for clearing that up.

Looks like he wasn't a punk after all.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

They belive in Islam and worship the Islamic god, therefore they are Muslim. no matter what sins they have done. it just makes them bad muslims.

Jews, Muslims, and Christians all worship the same imaginary god my friend. They just disagree on the details of the BS they prefer.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Of course if they were actually true to their faith, then they'd know by their own religious texts that they should be flogged and imprisioned for such actions. At least isn't that what would happen in countries under muslim law? For them being women, it's likely even worse.

So what's really the excuse here?

In comparison, punishment under English law would be a much lighter sentence. They still should have faced some jail time at least.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Bet they wouldn't have gotten suspended senteces had it been an off duty female officer they kicked in the head.

Silly judge.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Things like this make the Judicial system look like a joke.
I think it's why I love that movie Law Abiding Citizen, the system is flawed.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by Zatox
When a muslim person does something it's always " A Muslims this this bla bla did that" when that norway killer did his thing, they never said " A christian man from norway has killed an entire campus of student" you know.. it's kinda sad how everything is pointed towards Muslims... makes me sick!

Its pertainent because they used their religion in their defense at court and it got them off..

THAT makes ME sick!

Punishment in this country has always been lax. Let's not use religion as an excuse.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r

Originally posted by steveknows
It's not just the UK. It's every western government it seems. I'm well travelled and I've heard all the same problems from people in those countries I've been to saying that same thing. I was at a pool party in the U.S once and their were Brits,Aussies,Yanks,Canadians and a couple of Dutch. One of the Dutch described the attitude of the musilms in Holland and the his governments response and it was a carbon copy of the thing the rest of us were seeing,
edit on 6-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

Interesting. One would think that the only purpose of your travels was to talk with like - minded about muslims.
Talk about an obsession

No you would think that because you've obviously nothing more constructive to say and have no idea as to the trigger of the conversation. talk about ignorance

edit on 6-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

God-damned criminals, always making use of the Mel Gibson defence.

1. Mel Gibson Defense
Using alcoholism to cover one's mistakes, like blaming Jews for all the world's wars. You can pretty much say anything you want, as long as your drunk it doesn't count. You also get special treatment later because you have a problem.

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Yes! Another beautiful piece on Muslim Extremism!

Religion, of course!

The ONLY way for to enact the New World Order is to eradicate all religion.

Look how good China is doing, quelling what they deemed a "retardation" in Tibet.

I'm sure the 10 year plan to conquer the Middle-East is just about oil though.
Of course.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hypocrites the lot of them.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

judaism when it comes down to it is satanic,read the talmud!the god in the bible isd not the creator,worship is a foerein idea instilled in our minds by thje archons, also the very ideas of sacrifice and worship are foreign installations and distance us from our creator and source of all.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought up, but the POS judge Robert Brown, is in fact Dhimmi. Big friggin shock there right? You gotta stick up for your own race/religion, even if they were completely in the wrong.

Those poor Somalian women, all they did was drink.....obviously an isolated incident because their religion doesn't allow it. Then in their drunken stupor decide it might be fun to beat the s*** out of a white girl. And what more, said white girl's boyfriend has the gall, to try and prevent it from happening????? What kind of sick animal tries to stop the merciless beating of his girlfriend?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Wow talk about giving these girl's a free pass, this will encourage alot more of this kind of behavior after people see this defense actually worked. Crazy just crazy maybe after they kill someone they'll disbar this judge.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
And now, for anyone who wants to know WHY the BNP has tripled its votes recently..just read the O.P.

What has happened to the British Justice system.

A crime is a crime, drug or drink fuelled or not.

Using this as a precendent, every white thug who gives a poor black or pakistani a kicking just for being foreign should do it drunk from now on, as he will undoubtedly walk free.

This was clearly RACIALLY MOTIVATED as they screamed "kill the WHITE slag", also i would have them on trial for attempted murder as they shouted "kill" the white slag.

And to add insult to injury -

"After the sentencing, Ambaro Maxamed wrote on her Twitter account: ‘Happy happy happy!’, ‘I’m so going out’, and ‘Today has been such a great day’."

Well, now the Daily Mail has plastered their photos on the web, letting everyone know just who they are...(with a nod and a wink to the "street justice" people ) hopefully these young innocent "scallywags" will recieve a taste of their medicine shortly,or maybe the police will spend 200,000 pounds on close protection?? More than likely.

edit on 7-12-2011 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
im Finnish

does that mean that if i get in to a car accident sober
the judge can lighten the sentence for me not being drunk ?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I knew as soon as I read the topic title that this was in the UK. This happens all the time, you people go to Woolwich in South London or Newham in East London, you'll find some horrific crimes by these Somalian gangs. What gets on my nerves is not the judge, I expect that in this landfill of an island, but how gutless and spineless we are! Had this been the other way round London would be on fire by now, but us White English are the most gutless and spineless brainwashed wretches on the face of the Earth that we do not stand up for our own like everyone else can get away with doing, that's what shocks me. That's what disgusts me most, this happens all the time, this attack is no shock to me! It's the typical apathy that will eventually signal are total demise that continues to shock me! What exactly will it take for this country to say enough is enough? Before you liberals start on about isolated incident etc, this is not an isolated incident! Take it from someone who lives in London and grew up and lived previously in the biggest slums of London, this is no isolated incident! I expect this to happen, I don't expect the continual denial about the continual decline of society in Britain and believe me, Newham and Woolwich, along with the majority of East London and South London, are simply preludes to the future of this country and if that is what you want to leave for your children, good luck with that!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join