It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim girl gang who kicked young woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' escape jai

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
And because that's why the judge made the judgement.

Obviously we can only speculate, but I would assume the judge made his judgement because, firstly, there were mitigating factors in the assault and, secondly, because the UK's prison population is at a record high and judges are encouraged, when possible, to hand out non-custodial sentences.

Do Irish guys get off if they beat some guy the first time they get drunk?

That would all depend on the individual circumstances of the assault. If the Irish guy was only a teenager then he probably would also receive a non-custodial sentence. He would also likely be spared jail if he didn't possess a criminal record or have a history of violent behaviour.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Yeah right. I bet if they were white christians they would all get 15 years in jail a piece. I am so sick of this planet and the people with their double standards and "good 'ol boy" comraderie.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by purplemer

Immigration that is increasing over time, and pays no attention to cultural details is ridiculous....regardless of where you are from.

The UK is multicultural. In my eyes that gives us strength. I was bought up in a school with peeps from all cultures and we a shared common culture.

So what culture are you talking about that we have to be sensitive too... I think it is you that needs to learn a little sensitivity. It is your culture that is out of touched with the shared culture I experienced growing up in London..

To be honest I find your comment offensive. Please dont take it personally theres peeps like you out there. I find it offensive because I have friends that are Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, Christian etc.. and I dont take well to people making others not feel welcome in their own country.

People are people the world over and I have at times been shown tremendous acts of kindness from people of all different cultures, I have also been shown indifference and hate. The difference between you and me I can see that all these cultures have their good and their bad and I dont choose to jump on the anti islam bandwagon because that is the flavor of the day..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop

As you did not do very well last time. Why dont you try and tell me again. This time within ATS terms and conditions what you think it means to be English...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

As do I. But there is little attention to the fact that the underlying culture has RIGHTS to its culture.

This idea that you can just bring in everyone from all over with no attention to how those people can or will integrate is NOT multiculturalism. It is colonization, and it is disrespectful of everyone .... including immigrants.

There is nothing that supports this contention that multiculturalism is strength. This idea is perpetuated by people who are using the New World as a model. The New World annihilated the original cultures, then threw together people in a place with LOTS of room. It isn't the same as what you guys are doing. At all.

Do you think that the Native Americans now wish they had asked for limited immigration, and integration? I bet they do.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I doubt they would have gotten 15 years.

I would suggest that you could help by setting up a fund for these people to pay a lawyer to pursue these lovely women in civil court. Use the system to your advantage.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I'm sure this has stirred up a few opinions, here's mine - the voice of the UK is the minority, this is due to the EU human rights act, the majority is silenced by Democracy.

Internal democracy = hears only the minority voice, only their vote, counts in elections.
External democracy (Foreign office) = electable voice of the union of leaders, such the UN, EU , NATO etc, not YOU.

This will ruffle a few feathers I'm sure.

Communism = everyone is equal, has a role, a job, no minority bs or majority bs, comply or live in poverty, excel and live like royalty, communism can be a financial powerhouse when done correctly, if you ask me though i don't think communism is the answer, democracy only leads to sovereign bankruptcy and war.

We are taught to shun ideals such as communism, this is not because it's bad, it's simply because the union of leaders can't get rid of them once they no longer comply to the unions ideals, union democracy breaks down! Nation Democracy answers this problem, the downfall? the majority are excluded from democracy, which is why we all end up in riots, protests and cope d'etat's and of course WAR.

Think where's your voice being heard? it's not where you live, to give you a clue. It is the result of so called democracy that lead this judge to let off these vile animals scott free from potential jail sentences for fear that if he did he would be brandished as religionist or raciest or god forbid anti-islam, this fear always ensures the minority have the upper hand in law and not the majority. so those girls can do what ever they like in the UK because they are the vote, the voice and democracy, even though they did wrong, in the governments eye's they do not see it the same and you and i.

Minority = Majority, when you have hundreds of nationalities, a vast array of religions and races that make up the now majority of the UK, if your 5 gen,white, your now the minority.

edit on 6-12-2011 by technologicalsingularity because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by technologicalsingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It might help if some of you actually had a clue what you were talking about before spouting off such ill-informed bollocks.

As I've already stated, a defendant's level of intoxication, in some circumstances, can be used as a mitigating factor by the defence counsel to argue for a more lenient punishment for their client. Furthermore, assault is not a mandatory custodial sentence.

This case has absolutely nothing to do with the perpetrators being Muslims. It is merely a case of The Daily Fail, as per usual, sensationalising and cherry-picking an irrelevancy from a story to further their murky agenda.

A cursory google search provides numerous cases of people thorughout the UK being spared jail for drunken assaults. Here's just the first 10 I found ( none of the perpetrators are Muslim, by the way
):

Female soldier praised for service in Iraq and Afghanistan escapes jail for drunken attack on police officers

Axe-wielding drunk escapes jail

[Drunk] Assault man spared jail

Drunk teen escapes jail for ‘despicable’ attack on pub landlord

Perth man with three previous assault convictions spared jail after attacking female police officer

‘Cowardly drunk’ spared jail after attacking Sunderland policeman

Drunk woman, 22, spared jail for 'vile' attack on night bus passengers

Drunken attacker spared jail

Dru nk mum escapes jail sentence after biting boyfriend's testicles

Iraq-bound squaddie spared jail after [drunken] assault

edit on 6-12-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Yeah right. I bet if they were white christians they would all get 15 years in jail a piece. I am so sick of this planet and the people with their double standards and "good 'ol boy" comraderie.

You mean like this white woman who was spared jail in Manchester ?

A woman who launched a vicious alcohol-fuelled attack on late-night bus passengers has escaped jail. Danielle Barkey, 22, punched one man repeatedly in the face, threatened to hit another with her stiletto-heeled shoe and ripped a woman’s hair out. The ‘frenzied’ attack came after she had drunk ‘copious’ amounts of brandy and wine with a friend, a court heard.

But she suddenly turned violent – subjecting the man to ‘venomous and vile’ homophobic comments and threatening to hit him with her shoe, the court heard. She also ripped a clump of hair from a woman on the bus, causing her to scream in agony, and punched another man. The first victim went downstairs but Barkey attacked him again – spitting, shouting and kicking out.

menmedia.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Umm the 1st time I got drunk I was 14, that means for 13 years I was not used to being drunk. I did not go out and F somebody up. This is bs. Noone is used to it their 1st time duh, cause they never have!

U

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
I have complained to the equality and human rights commission about this racially motivated attack, as have many others it seems.

Their email address is [email protected] if you are interested.

Fair enough. These kangaroo courts deserve it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I doubt they would have gotten 15 years.

I would suggest that you could help by setting up a fund for these people to pay a lawyer to pursue these lovely women in civil court. Use the system to your advantage.

Someone else will have to do that. My money goes towards a food bank i set up to provide needy families with food when they need it. Alot of people are hurting both spiritually and financially, as much as i would like to help, i don't have the funds. I barely have enough to make ends meet for myself but i still share what i can with those who need it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

A gang of Muslim girls who repeatedly kicked a young woman in the head walked free from court after a judge heard they were 'not used to being drunk' because of their religion. The group screamed 'kill the white slag' while kicks raining in on 22-year-old Rhea Page as she lay motionless on the ground, the court heard. The attackers - three sisters and their cousin -were told by a judge that normally they would have been sent to jail. However, he handed the girls - all Somalian Muslims - suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

Source
Source

Political correctness gone crazy again!

This was clearly a racially motivated attack that has been let off as the victim was the wrong colour.. Had it had been a gang of white girls there would have been hell to play, a riot or two and the girls would rightly be languishing in jail.

Being let off because their religion discludes alcohol and they were not used to it is no excuse. They drank it of their own free will so should accept the consequences just like everyone else.

The judge should be sacked.. One law for everyone or this will create further right wing recruitment...

If the victim wants to bring a civil case against these thugs I would happily put my hands in my pocket to help her..
edit on 6-12-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

Yet the girl who spoke her mind (be it racist and lacking the real core of the issues) on the bus (Emma Watson) will and has been jailed. See in England the wrong people get the justice. One speaks her mind and goes to jail - the others kick a woman in the head and get nothing.

We DO NOT need these types of immigrants/people/things in the UK. We need pro British (mainly English) people in the UK only.

I have despised multiculturalism for a long time. It does not work in general. The principle is right but everyone forgets the human factor. We are self destructive by design and selfish by nature. Difference is only good in small pre planned doses.

Another thing, Mass BS Religion (Islam, Catholics, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist etc) luckily is being fazed out by TPTB slowly and purposefully.

So, that will solve a lot of the problem!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
One word:

Deportation.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
religion of peace

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by steveknows
Why are courts in every western country so hell bent on not punishing muslims who show themselves to be raciest and religiously intolerant of their host country. This is the very kind of thing that sparked off the Cronulla riots in Sydney because muslims were doing things like this and the cops and courts were letting them get away with it.

edit on 6-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

How can Muslims be racist against their host country, Muslim isn't a race.

And the Cronulla riots were sparked by Cronulla being a sh/thole full of bogans.

You're wrong, ignorent and ill informed. What about all the gang rapes committed by muslim boys on teenage girls , and it got so bad that legislation had to be passed down producing a 50 year minimum sentence for gang rape,and the girls being told "because you're a cheap Aussie" and those statements being suppressed in court?

The Cronulla riots started because a life guard kicked some muslim boys off the beach for harrasing girls and they returned wilth a with their friends and beat him up for doing is job and though they were arrested the police didn't charge them. That was the straw that broke the camels back.

Add to that the fact that muslim men were stopping Aussie teenage boys from entering the rock pools when muslim females were swimmming in there.

Get informed or get out of the country.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

What is it with the UK Governments love affair with Muslims? They seem to go out of their way, beyond any rational explanation to cater to the needs to Muslims. They appear, from an outsiders perspective, to care more for immigrants of all kinds, especially Muslims, than native Brits?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's not hard to see that the court's decision is influenced by politics, that's what happens when politicians interfere with the justice system.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Funny how in the title of this thread it points out one set of girls religon/beliefs
and the victims skin colors.

This is how you stir the pot

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join