It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What Is The Starchild Skull?
DNA "not similar" to anything on Earth

THE STARCHILD SKULL is a genuine 900-year-old bone skull found in Mexico in the 1930s...Now new DNA findings indicate that the Starchild Skull may well be “alien”!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

I saw a documentary about that skull and to me it looks like some kind of human/alien crossbreed,or some type of genetically manipulated human hybrid,or literally a baby/person conceived from an alien father and a human mother,an alien who actually impregnated her himself,or who artificially inseminated her.Fallen angels mating with human women?...

edit on 22-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
"They Live"...Chameleons In Our Midst...www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 8-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
John A. Keel, in his book "Our Haunted Planet" gives an interesting introduction to the reality of an alien race that has taken careful measures to remain hidden from the mass consciousness of those dwelling on the surface of planet earth,or those ignorant "human cattle" whom they are intent on manipulating and exploiting from their secret hiding places above,below and even amongst the inhabitants of planet earth...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I would say this was so much fantasy, but for the small detail that two people I know (both rather young) claim to have seen a reptilian guy walking down the street. One of them, I might think imagined it, but the other is not one to invent things like that. Said it looked like a person in a hoodie, but the face matched, basically, some of the sketches you can see online. Not really sure what to make of it. One of those two said it's probably a demon.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Kind of strange you should say that because one of the frequent posters here in this thread and others, Getsmart,has told of an almost identical sighting that he had of a reptilian...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lizard Man In Texas > paranormal.about.com...

Lizard Man In South Carolina > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Mysterious Lizard Men > strangestate.blogspot.com...
edit on 30-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

I would say this was so much fantasy, but for the small detail that two people I know (both rather young) claim to have seen a reptilian guy walking down the street. One of them, I might think imagined it, but the other is not one to invent things like that. Said it looked like a person in a hoodie, but the face matched, basically, some of the sketches you can see online. Not really sure what to make of it. One of those two said it's probably a demon.

Hi LadyGreenEyes,

You can imagine that their sighting interests me a great deal, because thus far I haven't heard of anyone else who saw on in an urban setting, it made me feel quite uneasy being alone in this case. I am happy to learn that others have seen a hooded reptilian also walking down the street. I will understand that they might not want to talk about it, especially if this was recent and they are still in shock. It took me two years before telling my closest friends. The hardest part is the reality shock which is similar to that of the main character in the movie THEY LIVE when he puts on the glasses and sees them for the first time. But we don't have any glasses to hand our friends, and these are fleeting sightings...

Did they tell you how tall it was, whether it seemed virile or not? The one I saw was definitely male as it seemed very warrior-like, although I know nothing about the gender aspect of these creatures. What upsets me also is that I am getting the sneaking impression that it is these Beasts which are at the top of the Secret Government hierarchy ruling over our world from behind the scenes, which means that we are colonized, farmed and culled by Alien Invaders... as we speak !

Thanks for any details you can give us, if you friends don't mind your relaying the information. Also, if they'd like to talk with me later on, to communicate with another person who saw such a creature, then let me know by PM.

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have,along with three other people one autumn night, seen a black circular shape descend to tree top height and block out the stars right in front and above us about 50 feet in the air. It was humming and swirling and must have been around 30 ft wide. Its motion was causing the leaves around our feet to start blowing all over the place, as if they were within 40mph gusts of wind and then this dark spinning object quickly ascended as the stars came back into view. The next day in the newspaper, an article mentioned a lady that saw a strange glowing disc fly over her house only about 10 minutes after our encounter, when i was around 30yrs old...

I dont know who or what was piloting that flying saucer, or perhaps it was a remote controlled drone? But whoever may have been in control of that craft, i could feel them looking at us and i also had the impression that we were somehow being scanned for possible abduction, but were ultimately not chosen...

Were they greys, insectoids, reptilians, nordics, robots, cyborgs, or something else?...I dont know...
edit on 31-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

What upsets me also is that I am getting the sneaking impression that it is these Beasts which are at the top of the Secret Government hierarchy ruling over our world from behind the scenes, which means that we are colonized, farmed and culled by Alien Invaders... as we speak !

I am very much in agreement, and I have held this suspicion for quite some time. Like with carnivorous snakes, pythons, as human 'pets', they never, and will never, become affectionate, wait for you by the door till you come home, etc., but if you were to fall down injured, and it was hungry, it would strangle you in an instant. This is a totally cold blooded life form. So I was imagining what a humanoid who had evolved from those, would be like. Intelligence with the soulless and most coldest of consciousness. The PTB behind the fervent lies and financing to force Monsanto into Whole Foods, force cities to not defy the infusion of flouride, shill through the MSM whores to push for global thermonuclear war, ignore Ron Paul and shut down the internet (the last bastion for Liberty) as we knew it. Those are as cold blooded of humanoids as it gets. I do not know, have ever met 'people' like that in my every day normal life. I always say, "They don't seem like people to me" (Even though they look and talk like them.) ("Why was the TV show 'V' cancelled? I know for sure, alot of folks were watching it.)

edit on 1-2-2012 by Saucerwench because: ad txt

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

John A. Keel, in his book "Our Haunted Planet" gives an interesting introduction to the reality of an alien race that has taken careful measures to remain hidden from the mass consciousness of those dwelling on the surface of planet earth,or those ignorant "human cattle" whom they are intent on manipulating and exploiting from their secret hiding places above,below and even amongst the inhabitants of planet earth...

edit on 1-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

I am very much in agreement, and I have held this suspicion for quite some time. Like with carnivorous snakes, pythons, as human 'pets', they never, and will never, become affectionate, wait for you by the door till you come home, etc., but if you were to fall down injured, and it was hungry, it would strangle you in an instant. This is a totally cold blooded life form. So I was imagining what a humanoid who had evolved from those, would be like. Intelligence with the soulless and most coldest of consciousness...

...Those are as cold blooded of humanoids as it gets. I do not know, have ever met 'people' like that in my every day normal life. I always say, "They don't seem like people to me" (Even though they look and talk like them.) ("Why was the TV show 'V' cancelled? I know for sure, alot of folks were watching it.)

Hi Saucerwench,

I didn't know that the new version of the TV Series V had been cancelled. This is in itself quite revealing because this was a very high audience show, with huge potential revenues and a "cult following". That they would cancel it is pretty much an admission that it is revealing the truth.

Regarding how COLD BLOODED the Reptilians are, it is actually quite frightening because nothing will affect them other than their own survival and dominance. They really are not at all human, even if their physical shape is what we tend to call "humanoid" due to their having two arm and legs and not walking on all fours. They really are as nasty as belly snakes and very callous and calculating. Their intelligence leaves no room for empathy or anything else we consider a moral quality. They are basically amoral, disciplined, domineering and violent. Not at all a good mix and quite a threat to our survival. This is not a good sign for humanity's future, given that these beings are already ruling over us through their Royal Bloodline messengers and Illuminati handlers.

GS

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I dont know who or what was piloting that flying saucer, or perhaps it was a remote controlled drone? But whoever may have been in control of that craft, i could feel them looking at us and i also had the impression that we were somehow being scanned for possible abduction, but were ultimately not chosen...

Were they greys, insectoids, reptilians, nordics, robots, cyborgs, or something else?...I dont know...

Thanks blocula for sharing that sighting with us. I guess that ever since that experience you cannot easily dismiss UFO's as being the product of fertile imaginations? lol

What must be disturbing is that we don't actually know who our predators are, were those in that gravitational craft human operatives working on some Black Ops project, were they the nastiest of Reptilian beasts, were they devious Grays, were they some other entity with an unknown agenda? That is one of the most distasteful aspects of governmental non disclosure, that we are preyed upon by creatures we cannot protect ourselves from due to not being warned of the dangers to which we are exposed.

One can also wonder if you had any "lost time" during this incident, as many people with similar short memories of a brief sighting underwent hypnosis and discovered that they were in fact taken aboard and experimented on.

Cheers,

GS

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by Saucerwench

I am very much in agreement, and I have held this suspicion for quite some time. Like with carnivorous snakes, pythons, as human 'pets', they never, and will never, become affectionate, wait for you by the door till you come home, etc., but if you were to fall down injured, and it was hungry, it would strangle you in an instant. This is a totally cold blooded life form. So I was imagining what a humanoid who had evolved from those, would be like. Intelligence with the soulless and most coldest of consciousness...

...Those are as cold blooded of humanoids as it gets. I do not know, have ever met 'people' like that in my every day normal life. I always say, "They don't seem like people to me" (Even though they look and talk like them.) ("Why was the TV show 'V' cancelled? I know for sure, alot of folks were watching it.)

Hi Saucerwench,

I didn't know that the new version of the TV Series V had been cancelled. This is in itself quite revealing because this was a very high audience show, with huge potential revenues and a "cult following". That they would cancel it is pretty much an admission that it is revealing the truth.

Regarding how COLD BLOODED the Reptilians are, it is actually quite frightening because nothing will affect them other than their own survival and dominance. They really are not at all human, even if their physical shape is what we tend to call "humanoid" due to their having two arm and legs and not walking on all fours. They really are as nasty as belly snakes and very callous and calculating. Their intelligence leaves no room for empathy or anything else we consider a moral quality. They are basically amoral, disciplined, domineering and violent. Not at all a good mix and quite a threat to our survival. This is not a good sign for humanity's future, given that these beings are already ruling over us through their Royal Bloodline messengers and Illuminati handlers.

GS

being incapable of feelings is both a strength and a huge weakness. A being with an all encompassing library of feelings will know what to expect from a 1 dimensional person at any point in time. The more narrow that knowledge is, the less they know. Basically comes down to adaptability. You can fight fire with fire when water doesnt work. You can also combat it with sand and wind, but if the bad guy only knows to fight with fire, the game was over before it began.

1 dimensional beings are dangerous but harmless to those who know boundless love. It sounds corny but its got nothing to do with being naive and everything to do with understanding on a universal scale of where one comes from and why they act like they do. There isnt a race or group of people who is inherently evil at its core simply because ONLY black and white extremes do no exist.

You say reptilians are horrible beings. I can get that. Then again we make shoes and purses out of their skins. We also BBQ their meat and collect their teeth for necklaces. Yea im talking about gators and other "lesser" animals, but its not much different than what they'd probably do to humans, so who's really evil?! Whats the most positive thing we ever do with reptiles? Pets!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by buggy166

You say reptilians are horrible beings. I can get that. Then again we make shoes and purses out of their skins. We also BBQ their meat and collect their teeth for necklaces. Yea im talking about gators and other "lesser" animals, but its not much different than what they'd probably do to humans, so who's really evil?!

Humans inflict heinous torture on billions of animals every day, but not every being living on Earth as a human would ever be capable of such atrocities. Some even fight against them tooth & nail. It makes me wonder *what* exactly is living in the human skin suit that can butcher animals alive, for example. Wouldn't it be nice to have a demon-detector for weeding out the evil impostors masquerading as humans?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by buggy166

I understand what you mean and i know that most things,perhaps everything depends on someones perspective,their point of view.The ceo who operates from a corner office on the upper floor of the newest sky rise office building within the financial district thinks and acts like hes on top of the world and is more or less oblivious and unconcerned about how much blood was spilled and how many backs were broken to build it...

I have heard and read that the reptilians and thus the insectoids as well are reflections of ourselves,reflections of our denials...

While thats not my personal theory or favored opinion about who and what these creatures really are,it is a possibility,but what exactly does that mean?

Does it mean that we are enabling and empowering them to carry on with what they are doing because the vast majority of people deny them and refuse to admit they exist?

Does it mean that we are subconsciously creating them within our collective subconsciousness,a place where our supressed fears reside and then unknowingly projecting those fears out into our reality in the shape and form of living thought formed beings greater than ourselves?

Or does it mean something else?

edit on 5-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi blocula,

Some people might think that I have a wild imagination and that I tend to get carried away with speculation, but the Reptoid I witnessed was way beyond anything I could ever imagine and I seriously doubt that anyone else beholding such a BEAST could for a second imagine that so frightful a creature might exist. His ominous predatory presence allied with the most hightened telepathic powers make him far more terrifying that anything imaginable. It took me years to come to grips with the existance of such a thing, and this was after witnessing it in person. So I seriously doubt that anyone's unconscious mind could ever project something so dark in inhuman. It was far worse by a longshot than any monster or evil entity that I ever feared as a yougster, and much more real than most of what I've ever witnessed in my daily life.

These things are real and their existence is independent of ours. While people might think we have it coming given the way alligators are treated, they have another thing coming. These are two legged highly intelligent gators which can think circles around us, and who are both many times stronger than us, love the taste of human flesh and are far more technologically advanced that we are. Whoever thinks they're simply "different" from us like an ant-eater would be, have another thing coming. I vote that they constitute the welcoming committee like in the movie "Mars Attacks!".

GS

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

These things are real and their existence is independent of ours... These are two legged highly intelligent gators which can think circles around us, and who are both many times stronger than us, love the taste of human flesh and are far more technologically advanced that we are...

I believe you. I know you're a credible witness. So, the question is, what do we do about these things? Did you get an impression about what kind of weapons might be useful against them for self-defense, for ex? Is there anything we can eat to make ourselves distasteful?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Hi Someotherguy,

That is a question for armament researchers in the military and defence industry. For they wield a far greater physical power than us and could sweep away a contingent of soldiers with the back of their wrist. Only weapons could help, but which ones would work? They are said to have two hearts, this I cannot confirm but seem to recall that they are allegedly near their armpits? Please correct me if wrong. So they're hard to fatally wound. Plus they are highly telepathic sensing from a great distance any potential enemy's intentions or capabilities. So one would have to block out any mental signals and not expose one's senses or thoughts to either the weaponry or attack tactics. Then it would be a matter of targetting and hopefully defeating them. Regarding their appetite for humans, apparently we taste something like porc. How would an alligator find a pork chop? What could you do to that pork chop to keep the gator from chomping on it? Beats me...

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

That is a question for armament researchers in the military and defence industry.

I wonder if a .223 rifle would even make a dent? I'm guessing a 9mm would feel like BB's to such a beast.

Plus they are highly telepathic sensing from a great distance any potential enemy's intentions or capabilities. So one would have to block out any mental signals and not expose one's senses or thoughts to either the weaponry or attack tactics.

So, we would need some sort of a Faraday cage to block any telepathy... tinfoil hat... lol. Not making light of it. Sorry

I'm thinking that maintaining a high frequency might be a good way to ward them off. What do you think? Would it be repelled by Light?

edit on 10-2-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
or

people can behave really poorly sometimes

enough to make you think they are a lizard
edit on 10-2-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join