It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am a pisces and so i'm definitely very psychic and clairvoyant and i'm an empath as well,i feel the emotional pain of others as much as my own and people eyes silently speak to me as clearly as their words,but unfortunately, being easily able and so willing to see beyond myself,has resulted in many people lying to me and taking advantage of me,especially women...
edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I wonder who you are anyway. When someone isn't love it is sad, and they get prayed for by me. Prayer, talking to family, sometimes even their Higher Self, meditating. I've prayed for the world since I was young, most of my life, everyone, every single person that ever suffers, every child ever harmed, any child being abused who is breaking and turning hard hearted and about to become the next psychopath, all my life.

When I was asking a friend, why, why why, so many crafts, and why the encouragement, the experiences I've had since 2008 he said, its because you prayed, and he also told me all about my son's missing time too, he had some really interesting knowledge.

I believe in Family, Teamwork, and Equality.

And will never fear anything anyone says. The biggest meanest 20000 foot draco, is a toddler in a messy diaper, running with a pair of scissors, a danger to self and others, who needs a time out and some healing. Peter Pan's lost boys.

I'm aware that here, beaming/projecting in, our brain is like a projector playing our consciousness, we're just a portion of our infinity, like 0.00000000000000......1% of the whole. That goes for everyone in the cosmos who isn't directly Family or Creator/Source.

So what is there to fear ever?

If one is doing the work they came to do, they are protected. If they still have work to do, they're not off the hook yet and don't have that golden ticket home.

Its an honor to be here, and to shine what we can, and to transmute any negative energy.

Lots of Love to you, you're in my prayers too!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Could some of the members posting here please leave your personal attacks outside before entering within this thread?

I dont want to see another one of my favorite threads getting axed because of someone elses immature behaviour...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Keep me in your prayers...and I'll be in your dreams...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I think you should protect this thread instead of making weird comments, its a slice of awareness and I don't want to trouble Blocula, he has good awareness.

But you'll never be in my dreams, they are under my Higher Self, protection. I won't go into the list of things I've dealt with already, but nothing like that worries me one bit. For the ones I remember I'm usually shown timelines and had some pixie dust and was home for 9 day trip, and a questionaire. I don't have any fear, ever. There is never a need for any fear, when you are LOVE.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I am a pisces and so i'm definitely very psychic and clairvoyant and i'm an empath as well,i feel the emotional pain of others as much as my own and people eyes silently speak to me as clearly as their words,but unfortunately, being easily able and so willing to see beyond myself,has resulted in many people lying to me and taking advantage of me,especially women...

OK, pisces sort of explains this, every now and then there is melancholy as if you've given up hope though your thread has so much awareness on it, the world is like , lets wake up and understand why the programs are running here, who is operating behind the scenes for playpen earth. But the next step in this is, having the reason to wake up, is to hold awareness and overcome either personally, progress personally, or assist those around us or the world.

I'm cancer, gemini in the eastern, and cardinal water, mother sign, and really see how pisces can get discouraged at times. If I can get away with saying that, because this world is overwhelming.

Someone wrote: We're not here to change the world as much as it changes us, its meant to draw out our yearning for equality and love an truth and goodness, fairness. Gentleness. But if we don't have a chance to change it, and it only changes us, then I intend to hand some big reports that is not cutting with me.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

weird comments

There is never a need for any fear, when you are LOVE.

Now that is rich...when you are love....hoo hooo..you just can't make this stuff up. You just keep on believing that mumbo jumbo...the more sicker you get...will your love and light BS...become stronger...let's test it...

Later...

edit on 5-7-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

One of the ways these renegades have us trapped is our thoughts. Thoughts are things and we have powerful souls, far more abilities than we can remember. They are using our own thoughts against us.

Now, as an example of just what thought can do on a small scale, and one of my threads came out of this "a pocketful of joy" how to lift our thoughts up, how to transform our moods? How to get health and energy when we're flagged out, or if we're havig a relationship problem or stuck in a groove unable to lift above, learn the lesson, undo the karma, any of this.

Well it is better to do it from a higher position, a higher frequency, more awareness, more connection to our Greater Soul, more answers come, so we have to make that hard initial effort to reach up, into lightness, joy, up the ladder, the frequencies, see as if it was real, from that position.

When we make that effort, small miracles happen, the fog lifts, suddenly its like sunshine is in us and we can have a few days that are flowing, high frequency, aware.

If a small thing like that can bless somone for a few days, then what on earth are they doing with our thoughts to create this slave pen?

How are we holdign all of this in?

Thoughts are quite the thing. They affect our reality strongly. Emotions do as well.

We need to strive for zenmind, and choose those thoughts and feeling consciously that we wish to flow with, and see/feel/yearn for, and hopefully take steps to create, a free and loving world.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans"...john lennon

I truly believe that evil aliens hijacked earth and enslaved humanity a long time ago...

And tptb,our world leaders past and present,the royal bloodline elites,are more than well aware,for they are implicitly involved in perpetuating this magnificent illusion we call life...

I also think that our souls are born to die and then are reborn again and again into this materialistic reality twelve times,another life for each sign of the zodiac,like springtime reawakening after another winter world has passed away and i am a pisces, the final sign,i know my soul is old,i feel it every night and day and i know when i die this time,i'm not returning...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Souls don't have to be here 12 X.

They did hijack this system. But it was not without the door way being opened to them, for its because of falling, or losing a state of innocence and love that negatives can operate. With more love, they can operate less and more miracles occur. Its interactive school.

Some do not fall. For some they are very happy, to learn their lessons well, to grow and flourish and progress and assist others without taking this route home. Some do not leave home.

Its a wide open tapestry of realms and frequencies, and we are drawn to the ones we allign with, that our intellligence/consciousness/hearts vibrate at overall. That is our grade and that allows certain doors open to lessons, and we are not restricted to one planet, not for the most part.

Some have already gone up and out and return to help. Most who return to help don't take the risk of getting trapped in lower frequency and visit in crafts and encourage loved ones, or guide, dream work.

Two completely different songs, but I like them both. The first. She's fallen, to reach him, to try and get him home. He is stubborn apparently. But I love that she really knocks the hoods off the immature hooded ones.

Dead Stars Are Rising! the clue!

Second, home, well a state of innocence, we are family. And we enter in, will you be there for me? I promise, but insead, no, we don't remember and treat each so poorly, no one would allow their worst enemy on the streets, even prisoners have a bed, a TV, but abused children and the mentally ill or poor are homeless.

Go figure right? That is our family. Will you be there for me when I do this hard thing? I'm scared! I promise!

Well, that promise sort of fell apart. She begins with famil and then more or less gets sacrificed on the altar of the dragon nazi world and rises above it, but is alone waiting for him still to catch up, they are not the closeness anymore, not for a long while. And its sad.

the SLoT "Dead Stars" (Official Video-English)

Era - Don't You Forget About Me - ( not official )

No matter what the world is like on outer appearances even without good things, even in hardship, we need to keep our minds and hearts free. They can't win over a mind that is free.

Its like this:

www.crystalinks.com...

edit on 5-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Maybe humanity deserves to be taken over,maybe we asked for it by inflicting and accumulating massive amounts of negative karma upon and within ourselves,from all our lies and hate,our wars and genocides and maybe we have unknowingly created the evil aliens and telepathically or telekinetically projected them into our reality,out from within our collective subconsciousness,like frankensteins monster unleashed while trying to destroy his creator?

edit on 6-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Not on my watch. I will never stand under negative orders or obey negative legislation. I don't care. I won't resort to their means to get rid of them, but will not comply. And in my own contacts, humanity is not blamed for the negativity and harm heaped on them from childhood. The mismanagers are not appreciated and need a lot of healing here, people need to be freed, helped, depogrammed like moonies, healed, given better ways to grow up.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Some people believe that the aliens are a reflection of our denials,a living reflection,mirror images of our inner selves,which is more or less what i meant in my previous post...

edit on 6-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

From what I understand the mirror function is more like this, ie. usually more bullies, some neutrals, may play these roles, if for example a person treats an animal insensitively and causes undue suffering, causously, even mistreats insects, really, because there is life, and mysteries involved that we don't all understand, such as the infinite realms and frequencies, and that our lives are basically non linear, there is no time, all at once. In any case, being cruel, is paid back with interest by some. We need to wake up here and now and make turn arounds in our lives, seeking each day.

When we leave here, we're handed the bill with interest according to Sleeper.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The aliens may actually be us,living reflections of our denials,mirror images of you and i,fragments of our inner selves that we inwardly suppress and dont want to face,hidden denials that humanity is telepathically and telekinetically projecting into the reality of our visible spectrum,by the strange power of some bizarre unknown mechanism born and released from somewhere deep within the collective subconsciousness of humanity...
edit on 7-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think multidimensional, ie. in No Time, with non linear snapshots or clips of self, we could be operating on many different planes all at once. One reason perhaps to have compassion for all creatures great and small.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My question is: In the book of Ray Kurzweil - The Singularity Is Near - the next step in technology is the Singularity, so why Aliens haven't that?

Is the singularity impossible for Aliens, of course not. So It's practically obvious that they have made robots or as in the book the so well cybernetic intelligence implants. And more after singularity is reached, the time frame is so small that in 100 years they can explore all the universe.

And if one Alien race made to singularity, all the other races get exponential inferior. Which means that a war between them is impossible.

And because of Singularity, they can transform their bodies in a complex of formation of swarm nano robots, which gives them the ability to assume any form they want. This body is only the representation of they will, and being immortal, they have no limits in size and powers, as if they are gods.

I've never seen a Alien with this kind of singularity so is really possible: 1) the singularity? or 2) there is really a proto alien race who get there first and plays for fun making new worlds in the universe?

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join