It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by blocula

The Horrible Truth?...Yes...The Horrible Truth...For humanity to discover that God our creator is actually a super intelligent,bi-pedal reptilian or insectoid alien,i dare anyone anywhere to try and think of a more terrible realization for us than that...

And of the original group who were the first to discover the "Horrible Truth" several committed suicide,the most prominent of which was Defense Secretary James V. Forrestal,who jumped to his death from a 16th story hospital window.Forrestal’s records are sealed to this day.President Truman quickly put a lid on the secret and turned the screws so tight that the general public still thinks that flying saucers are a joke...

General James H. Doolittle inspected the flying saucer that crashed in Spitzbergen,Norway,in 1952 and made a discovery,then known to only a handful of men,"They were indeed ugly little creatures, shaped like praying mantises and who were more advanced than us by perhaps a billion years"
edit on 29-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

why can't humans just look at themselves in the mirror and realize they are not all their ugly egos tell them they are.

That is RIDICULOUS.

Technically, God could probably take whatever form he wants, but if he sends angels that look different than us... then perhaps it's because we really just need to get over ourselves.

look at the very elderly who have watched themselves wither away over time when once they might have seen themselves so lofty. look at the sick who cannot help being sick and want to live but their own body is failing them. look at the deformed who have to go through life being completely different than anyone else.

now look at how the military spends proud lives like paper money.

who the HELL is any one of them to get freaked out by an alien that looks different than them.

That is INSANE!

you think everyone would be this way?... i don't think so.

REAL people go through way too much to be such big babies about such things. if they had been evil, sure... this might be very unsettling... but seeing as how they want us to believe this but can't seem to prove it to us...well, then it MUST be some stupid issue of the proud ego such as this.

all the while some people I look at are just disgusting monsters and their eyes and egos are just making them see what they want to see.
edit on 29-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

We may sometimes appear beautiful to eachother,but when looking at us from the point of view of an alien from another world,we might seem like ugly monsters,the way most people see spiders and snakes,like the reptilians and insectoids...

edit on 1-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Description of Reptilian/Devil sighting at about 1:35:00

PROJECT CAMELOT : STEW WEBB - BANKSTERS, MORTGAGES & MORE

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Kind of strange you should say that because one of the frequent posters here in this thread and others, Getsmart,has told of an almost identical sighting that he had of a reptilian...

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

I would say this was so much fantasy, but for the small detail that two people I know (both rather young) claim to have seen a reptilian guy walking down the street. One of them, I might think imagined it, but the other is not one to invent things like that. Said it looked like a person in a hoodie, but the face matched, basically, some of the sketches you can see online. Not really sure what to make of it. One of those two said it's probably a demon.

Hi LadyGreenEyes,

You can imagine that their sighting interests me a great deal, because thus far I haven't heard of anyone else who saw on in an urban setting, it made me feel quite uneasy being alone in this case. I am happy to learn that others have seen a hooded reptilian also walking down the street. I will understand that they might not want to talk about it, especially if this was recent and they are still in shock. It took me two years before telling my closest friends. The hardest part is the reality shock which is similar to that of the main character in the movie THEY LIVE when he puts on the glasses and sees them for the first time. But we don't have any glasses to hand our friends, and these are fleeting sightings...

Did they tell you how tall it was, whether it seemed virile or not? The one I saw was definitely male as it seemed very warrior-like, although I know nothing about the gender aspect of these creatures. What upsets me also is that I am getting the sneaking impression that it is these Beasts which are at the top of the Secret Government hierarchy ruling over our world from behind the scenes, which means that we are colonized, farmed and culled by Alien Invaders... as we speak !
Thanks for any details you can give us, if you friends don't mind your relaying the information. Also, if they'd like to talk with me later on, to communicate with another person who saw such a creature, then let me know by PM.

Cheers,
Getsmart

Wow, very interesting! Appreciate the sharing. In this case, was two of my kids. The teen saw a "guy", but they saw a "lizard-man". One, I might say imagined it, but the other NEVER makes things up. Very serious kid. Daylight, and from what they said, average guy in other ways. Average height, under 6 feet, estimate 5'8" to 5'10" range. Weight, not heavy, sort of skinny-looking. The dogs didn't react in any unusual way at all, simply sniffing like they do for anyone.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Our Creator is NOT reptilian, nor mantis. We have a Family, As Above So Below, and belong to a Human Group.
These are all just codings. Picture an AI computer system, and all the avatars, some are very difficult experiences, and some are a process of reducing consciousness, or soul choices, karma, outcome. There is a reason for things, in various ways. Some things, even people, respond as mirrors even, as if we're being told a story about inner workings. I just know that all consciousness will be finally alright in the end. But God is not a reptile, if one sees the Whole of All In Infinity, far more than anything like this. If anything we're on the other side of the mirror from home. This is a duplicate of our home, a reflection shining through the crystal mirror stars. And we're here to see what we're made of, like seeds of ourselves, can we bring this up, the ladder back home. And if we do, it all bumps ahead, not just a clip of the film but the reels bump ahead.

There are so many types of body suits, so many humans, so many forms. I always want everyone one of them to be beautified and believe that is the goal for everyone. I believe that inner spirit is reflected in that process.

Also that there are good non human beings, corporal, entity, inner space, outer space.

ie When they split an atom, what could have come through. What infinities lie within an atom? What do we know about anything or anyone?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
We cannot go to the hundreds of millions of square miles of area that exists beneath our feet and we cannot travel within the hundreds of millions of square miles of oceans all around us and so over 90% of the earth is completely unknown to us,seriously,think about that...

And i believe that within those unreachable to us places,the insectoids and reptilians have bases and perhaps even entire civilizations and i think theres a connection between them and all the strange rumblings heard and felt all over the world,suterranean and subaquatic activities of the insectoids and reptilians...

And remember,modern humans have been walking around on earth and evolving for only around 200,000 years...

The bi-pedal dinosaurs were walking around on earth and evolving for over 200,000,000 years...

The insects have been walking and flying around the earth and evolving for over 400,000,000 years...

And so to me,going by those numbers,its the super intelligent,bi-pedal insectoid aliens who are the most highly evolved species of earth and they have been seen numerous times within flying saucers, 7ft tall,sometimes dressed in shimmering hooded robes and carrying or wearing strange wands and amulets that emit sparkling colored lights that disorientates and immobilizes their intended abduction victims...

I mean seriously,wow,thats the type of reality happening in this strange world of ours and yet look at what concerns the majority of dumbed down sheeple the most while they live and die posessed by the temporary illusion of materialism,they worry about and idolize and praise the lifestyles and wealth of hollywoods elite...

Tptb have intentionally taken us on a materialistic ride thats led us so very far astray from what really matters and whats really going on,whats actually happening to us and why we are here...

edit on 3-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'll bet anything that if we picked a random number of 100 people who were actually abducted by reptilian or insectoid aliens and then returned,perhaps only 5 of them would openly discuss their encounter and admit to others that it happened,for fear of ridicule from a society thats comfortable living in denial of reality...

Insectoid Abduction:The North Canol Road Incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Indiana Man Abducted By Reptilian Humanoid > www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 3-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

We may sometimes appear beautiful to eachother,but when looking at us from the point of view of an alien from another world,we might seem like ugly monsters,the way most people see spiders and snakes,like the reptilians and insectoids...

edit on 1-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Exactly... who are WE to judge what it beautiful and what is not? We are bias to our own kind like many species... many less intelligent species. Not a good sign to be so short sighted. How can we see anything clearly if we cannot see past our own selves... our own egos.

I love this one about aliens always rumored to far exceed us in intelligence....

"but it's NOT HUMAN... IT'S AN ANIMAL!!!"

UMM.... EVER HEARD OF A FREAKING MIRROR?!!!

lol.... It's just tickles me to death.... "BUT IT'S AN ANIMAL"
... just can't get over that one!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I'll bet anything that if we picked a random number of 100 people who were actually abducted by reptilian or insectoid aliens and then returned,perhaps only 5 of them would openly discuss their encounter and admit to others that it happened,for fear of ridicule from a society thats comfortable living in denial of reality...

Insectoid Abduction:The North Canol Road Incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Indiana Man Abducted By Reptilian Humanoid > www.ufo-blogger.com...

Hi blocula,

Like usual you being very interesting links and testimonials to the discussion. Here is what the person who was abducted by the Draco Reptiloid told the UFO bloggers, it is interesting that the original individual who had that altogether way too Close Encounter of the 4th Kind stumbled across his own account online!

"I am CL, and I found it not too surprising to see my story here on the web. I do have documented proof of it on ultra-sound. The fact is that since April, the reptilians have been communicating with me using by using the implanted device. They use the device to know my every thought."

"There are no benevolent reptilians. It might be hard for people to understand or believe when I say this...but I always have had very strong paranormal traits. Before the abduction I was just waking up to ones that were undeniable. The reason they abducted me, was that they fear what people like me can do to them, and what a soul such as mine will do as it wakes up the masses to the idea that we are under the reptilian infuence more than we could ever know. The Reptilians are a race that is here taking over humanity. By means of our politics and financiers and all methods of control, they are attempting to imprison us in a world resembling Orwell's 1984. Why, because they feed off of our fears. Much like we eat food for substance, they eat human energies. Anger, fear, and despair are their favorites."

"They have failed again and again at making me, a 'paranormal', their most powerful type of feeder, into giving them what they want. The mission they spoke to me of, all an elaborate lie to try to keep me under-foot. Through their clairvoyance they tried to make me believe I was the next Messiah, when I did not believe them, they tried to frighten me, when I did not fear, they now try to steal my energies at night, through dreams that are distressful or sexual. They are creatures of the 4th demension. They can be right there standing at your side and you wouldn't know it. They have structered the DNA of many and kept specific bloodlines in power because they use those people as hosts to possess and to make their agenda happen."

"Unfortunately, and as I tell them frequently, they have screwed with the wrong guy. I am on a mission now, to break into that plane of the 4th demension and take them on in a place where their powers are less and human 'paranormal' powers are significantly greater. I search for anyone who is also considerably 'paranormal' and has learned to harness their energies. Meditation is key."

"Do not just believe what your senses tell you is the truth. There is a reason why the world around you is structured to keep you thinking that fame, money, and power are all ideas we should strive for...the human being was made for something much much greater, and if stuck on these lower levels of thought, we will never achieve it, all-the-while we make these creatures more powerful. Wake up people!"

Indiana man abducted by reptilian Humanoid and given a choice to accept mission with implant

I think that his voice is resonant and the arguments advanced are self-explanatory. In addition to highlighting a very important observation in yellow in the above quote, I must also reiterate what he said and which any number of others having had contact with Reptilians or done extensive research on them can confirm:

"The Reptilians are a race that is here taking over humanity. By means of our politics and financiers and all methods of control, they are attempting to imprison us in a world resembling Orwell's 1984. Why, because they feed off of our fears. Much like we eat food for substance, they eat human energies. Anger, fear, and despair are their favorites."

There is much more truth in his account that most will be comfortable in considering, but it is "SMACK ON" from my perspective. Thanks blocula for the great link.

GS

edit on 4-3-2012 by Getsmart because: There is a MAJOR WAR being waged today between Humanity and Reptoids - your Mind and Soul are the Battlegrounds!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
If this is another social experiment, I'm gonna be pissed.

There are INCREDIBLY DUMB PEOPLE in this world and no well meaning individual would be horsing around with this horsecrap in the name of social experimentation like that ridiculous 'i want to parachute into Iran" pile of crap of a thread.

Don't you people realize that children come in here. SOME PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW BETTER!

Even if it is obvious trolling to many... WE SHMUCKS Have to come in and take the damn bait to slam down your stupid idiotic theories JUST IN CASE SOMEONE ELSE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS CRAP!!!

WHY THE FRAK DON"T YOU GET IT??

KNOCK IT OFFF ALREADDDDY!!!

CAN'T YOU FIND ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP!

I'M SICK OF THE CRAP YOU SPREAD!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

We cannot go to the hundreds of millions of square miles of area that exists beneath our feet and we cannot travel within the hundreds of millions of square miles of oceans all around us and so over 90% of the earth is completely unknown to us,seriously,think about that...

This is actually very CREEPY because lord knows what we might find down there. And it calls to wonder just how nasty the truth might be? For example, much about the inner Earth's geology is a propagated assumption without empirical data to back it up, or contrived data bent around a contrived idea that pretty much sums it up "Nothing to be seen here, move along..."

For example, Russian and Western experts may disagree on the origins of petroleum deposits, and those who claim it is produced by the residue of millions of years of dinosaur populations cannot attest to the deeper wells being found many miles under the ocean surface where no dinosaur might have lived, at least no surface inhabitants if they were the only Reptilian creatures about? And how do we know what petroleum really is, some say a mineral, others an organic residue? Clearly its quantities are not nearly as limited as we have been told with the hysteria promoted for the better part of a century on this non renewable resource in short supply which miraculously gets bigger than ever, to the point that a major cover up of the extent of the underwater reserves under the Gulf of Mexico had to be orchestrated...

What ilks me is to wonder if Petroleum isn't maybe an energdtic SOYLENT GREEN bioproduct which is the waste from the VATS OF HUMAN FLESH that feed certain Insectoid Species inside the Earth? For there might well be farmed humans kept prisoners underground, much like in the representations of HELL, that terrible place where Humans are kept Captives by predatory monsters? The waste of their Flesh Stew might be piped into large storage VATS that need purging and emptying much like Septic tanks?

Talk about irony, while hiding scientific discoveries in physics enabling our master of FREE ENERGY and Anti Gravity technology which would vastly reduce our energy demands, they ensure that The Powers That Be organize a massive continuous PUMPING of underground Human Waste by products and use this very substance to power our vehicles and heat our homes, thus providing their human remnants with their final "Cremation"?

GS

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

If this is another social experiment, I'm gonna be pissed.

Hi Black Satin Dancer,

I am really glad for your last post because I actually couldn't figure out if you were simply upset at the content of this thread and therefore seeking reasons to contradict its assumptions, or if you were just for some reason out to bash ideas that needed to be kept out of cyberspace. I sense now that you are well-intended by your recent statements, so I shall be glad to provide further background information.

Unfortunately, a number of posters in this thread have come to a very upsetting realization that yes, IT IS ANOTHER SOCIAL EXPERIMENT called our entire Reality Matrix, which is woven to prevent us from taking a long hard look at what we are up against. I recommend you take the time to watch the three feature length movies of The Matrix and, while forgetting the violence which is there to gain audience, concentrate on the message that much of what we see is a FABRICATION. From then on it is useful to seek out a "roadmap" of what is really going on and where we're headed, but the news you discover gets harder and harder to accept as you move along. And YES, it is very unfortunately true that we are FEEDING that Alien society with our very beings used as FUEL. Only the image is in our mind but they don't need to hook us up to machines like in the movie, using us right were we are at this time and throughout our lives.

There are INCREDIBLY DUMB PEOPLE in this world and no well meaning individual would be horsing around with this horsecrap in the name of social experimentation like that ridiculous 'i want to parachute into Iran" pile of crap of a thread.

Were it indeed horsecrap as you say, then of course nobody with good intentions would be spreading it. But I am firmly convinced that it is in fact TRUE. For this reason I am not stretching people's belief systems beyond their normal flexibility to "snap their minds off their spines" - thus measuring their breaking point threshold like a behavioral scientist would. No, this is definitely NOT a sick experiment to mess with people's minds and I apologize if it comes off that way. If there was any doubt in my mind that this isn't a major revelation that needs to be outed, I would happily spare my brothers and sisters the hardship of such a grim picture. Unfortunately there is a mounting body of evidence pointing to a dire situation in which humanity is placed, and we must at long last take our destiny into our own hands and win our freedom from technologically superior predators!

Don't you people realize that children come in here. SOME PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW BETTER!

Even if it is obvious trolling to many... WE SHMUCKS Have to come in and take the damn bait to slam down your stupid idiotic theories JUST IN CASE SOMEONE ELSE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS CRAP!!!

I didn't call you a troll, nor did I conclude you were. You did bait us and that is fair game especially when you seek to find out who you are dealing with and what their intentions are. And it is also entirely fair to wish to "slam down false theories" which misinform or disinform, so you'll get no argument from me there. However I have to let you know that to my knowledge, there is no ill intention on behalf of the main posters in this thread, but instead a very genuine urge to awaken others to what we perceive as something beyond a mere risk to humanity; the game has gone much further than being a risk. Plato compared humanity to people chained in the darkness of a cave, unable to turn their heads and look the truth in the eye. This was not out of lack of courage or other moral shortcomings, but simply because the truth is too ghastly to behold.

IWHY THE FRAK DON"T YOU GET IT??

KNOCK IT OFFF ALREADDDDY!!!

CAN'T YOU FIND ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP!

I'M SICK OF THE CRAP YOU SPREAD!!!

I am sick of it too, and that is why I would like to put an end to it. In order to do that, and hopefully one day in future generations have it be nothing but a nasty soon to be forgotten bad memory, we must first FACE THE MUSIC and DEAL WITH THE BEAST ! Turning our backs will not make them go away...

GS

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Our Creator is NOT reptilian, nor mantis. We have a Family, As Above So Below, and belong to a Human Group.
These are all just codings. Picture an AI computer system, and all the avatars, some are very difficult experiences, and some are a process of reducing consciousness, or soul choices, karma, outcome....

There are so many types of body suits, so many humans, so many forms...

Hi Unity99,

Thanks for sharing your perceptions. I find that at least for a portion of humanity that certain people are indeed being used as Avatars, and this does help in a way explain certain practices of certain sects. I shall explain. For many years I have wondered at the fairly common practice of Human Sacrifice which to the vast majority of the Human Population is horribly barbaric and utterly unacceptable. As a youth I was witness to one such event and could never understand just how the people I knew as otherwise respectable and even eminent citizens could partake in such acts? And I do now think that it might at least in part be to ensure that whatever the body looks like, whoever they seem to be, that they are indeed a certain type of Entity which is using a Human Body as a HOST.

First, let's remember that this is just a theory. But the principle is that, say we were using some creepy Insect body as an Avatar on some distant planet, to make sure we were strictly among ourselves and that no real Insectoids had infiltrated our group, we might do something that would upset any real Insectoid beyond their control to reveal their presence? I don't think that roasting a creepy baby insect would make me faint, certainly nothing like killing a human baby for sure! So this might be an effective means that enables ANY ALIEN AVATAR group to ensure there are NO HUMANS PRESENT ?

To take it one step further, there might even be a Tactical Operations Manual which prescribes certain rituals and acts to ensure that only Avatars reach the higher levels of Secret Societies and that make the top tiers only open to beings which have passed all the tests and proven that THEY ARE ALREADY INITIATES, meaning that they are actually Aliens using Human Bodies as AVATARS.

This is something I noted when in the presence of VERY INHUMAN "People" of our governing Elite. I am not alone in making such an assumption, as can be noted in this documentary which noted ATS contributor Someotherguy brought up in another thread.

Quote from minute 1:44:00

"I strongly believe that these, these... "Animals" is all I can describe them as... the ones that are "Human" - Bush and the 100 Illuminatis - I REALLY FIRMLY BELIEVE that they are "Inhabited" and "Occupied" by these FALLEN ANGELS and Entities. And they're walking around in Human Form."

-- STEW WEBB

Getsmart

edit on 4-3-2012 by Getsmart because: our Ruling Elite are AVATARS ! ! !

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
There is no cure for what ails you. I don't care what your intentions are. Even if it is trolling for the sake of pointing out ridiculous notions like this asinine theory you are a careless and irresponsible individual who cares not for the mess you make of any individuals mind with the garbage you spread without one inkling of proof. Agreed by many to be the most ridiculous theory around, there is no way you could possibly believe that anyone but greedy ass people have enslaved the rest of mankind with an elaborate pyramid scheme... and that we were just not evolved enough to not get mixed up in it. As a new upcoming species evolving fast and dangerously, this assault on each other, on our own people, on fellow human beings... terrible terrible growing pains that we might not even survive.

and you have the gall for whatever reason to add insult to injury by continuing with more lies.

This cannot possibly be a disinfo agents last hope of convincing the world to not listen to those who came to warn us...and awaken us to the enemy within. This MUST be a troll... and a shameful one at that.

CHILDREN READ THIS SITE!

IMPRESSIONABLE PEOPLE READ THIS SITE.

Is this your sick and twisted way of making those who want truth fight tooth and nail for it?

HOW ABSURD that if you are so knowledgeable of worldly issues to the point where you could set up such bait and troll... THAT YOU WOULD FIND THE GRACE TO SIMPLY EXPLAIN THE ACTUAL TRUTH TO PEOPLE... instead of trolling them with the most ridiculous theory possible until they are ANNOYED AWAKE.

SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT BEING A BETTER TEACHER AND HAVING TO RESORT TO SUCH PATHETIC MEANS.

Watch the matrix

WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REPTILES NOT TO MENTION A HOLLYWOOD FICTIONAL MOVIE... with a decent premise, yes, but no ANSWERS... Jeez!

To understand what is going on in the WORLD... You look at the WORLD.

It speaks for itself yet it is large and hard to fully wrap your head around without some time and much effort. The story is known, the story has been told. The truth will spread, but not by YOUR means.

You can't possibly believe this.

you can't POSSIBLY be that desperate.

Shame on you... SHAME ON YOU FOR JUST NOT BEING A GOOD TEACHER AND JUST CONCEDING THAT YOU MAKE A MUCH BETTER TROLL AND THAT THIS IS YOUR BEST EFFORT AT OPENING PEOPLE'S EYES!
edit on 4-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Stay in denial if you so wish. I hope that if you do ever come about and open those superglued eyes a crack, that you have time to react.

Children live and die, read and play and suffer and wonder at... WHY? If you are so very worried that your own children might read a thread in an internet conspiracy forum, then use a Parent blocking device. Or, better yet, prevent them from developing their own insight by dictating their reality to them? If you find that the usual mainstream Reality Spoon Feeders don't do the trick anymore...

I have no duty to dumbed down children who wish to live in a Disney fairy tale. I have duty to the child I saw prepared for sacrifice and whom I refused to kill, when only a few years his elder. Your comments are misplaced and this is not a church group. Although the harshness of your words paint you as a purposeful disinfo shill, I still don't think that you are, but that you hold so fast upon your illusions that you ard kicking madly at what you know to be an unacceptable truth.

You have made your point, and nobody is trying to make you come to ATS. Who forced you to read this thread? What brought you here? This is what you must ask yourself. There might be a reason you are not ready to explore?

I have had enough first hand evidence in my life experience to not be easily shaken by much, and therefore it is with ease that I can brush aside what seems like a personal attack. I expect it isn't one, but is merely a sane and healthy mind fighting off something which would drive anyone crazy. This is how they keep the illusion alive and our blinders on. They painted us a pretty enough fairy tale that it is unbearable to view the dreadful contrast of the reality which we are confronted with.

The illusion is too pleasant a dream in a stark reality which is too dark a nightmare - unwilling to suffer, the human mind begs for "more sleep"!

Yes, the Matrix is a Sci-Fi movie and I have never used it as a reference to understand the world. It was only after the fact, and noticing that there are elements of message within it, that I suggested that you consider these correlated elements. There are many signposts leading to understand the world, once you are ready to decipher them. Until you are ready, they serve no purpose, appearing to have no significance. The hard part is letting loose of the dream, then reality unfolds before you gradually, as you become prepared to confront its harder facts aspects.

You will probably not find any Guru, Messiah, or other single source to learn what you seek. To understand the very difficult reality we evolve in, I suggest you start taking with a large grain of salt not just this thread, but also many of your earlier acquired assumptions. You might want to spread some of your skepticism to what you seem convinced is certainty and reality? Because I am afraid you have been grossly misled by those who gained your confidence, in a fully controlled society using contrived educational systems and distorted mass media. This forum is not a place where lessons are taught, it is a place where each person takes or leaves ideas and learns about the world for themselves. It is a long path without shortcuts, requiring patience and courage.

Good luck!

Getsmart

edit on 4-3-2012 by Getsmart because: nobody has a duty to you, you have a duty to yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

It is very creepy and it is very real and we cant ignore the fact that many people have seen and encountered the reptilians and insectoids and their hushed up reality in combination with what these eye and mind opening numbers are telling us,reveals a terrible situation and a horrible truth for us all and ridicule and denial will not empower us to escape,theres just no way to get away from the fact that there are...

57,000,000...square miles of land surface area on earth...

139,000,000...square miles of water surface area on earth...

196,000,000...square miles of total surface area on earth...

332,000,000...cubic miles of water...

260,000,000,000...cubic miles total volume of earth...

259,668,000,000...cubic miles beneath our feet to the core...

Are we fully comprehending what those above numbers actually mean???

Over 95% of our earth is "totally unexplored" and "completely unknown" to us!!!

And so i'm totally convinced that there exists entire civilizations of beings deep beneath our feet and deep below the oceans,unreachable and impenetrable places we have never gone to and cannot get to,but the evil beings that reside there,who some call the demons of hell,are able to get to us and they have been for a very long time, the insectoids and the reptilians...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks for reminding us of the fact that it isn't because we haven't been told a single reliable thing about what lies deep beneath the surface that nothing exists down there! I admit, to all here including my latest detractor, that my supposition that the pools of dark liquid which power our cars are very likely not at all what I mentioned above, but it is symptomatic when we are repeatedly told lies and when the truth is persistently hidden from us that we would imagine the very worst.

For those of you who conclude that I am only imagining the worst, by dialing into the picture Reptilians and Insectoids, I have only one reply: I used to dial in neither of such entities into what is going on behind the scenes or to explain what is unfolding. I used geostrategy and power politics in attempts to explain things away, but always there were untied loose ends which nothing could make understandable. No, I don't like to consider the existence of such entities and sure wish it were otherwise! Only a first hand encounter FORCED me to reassess my judgment and confront the fact that the Dracos do indeed exist, and thus that the Reptilian component must be figured into what we know about this world: once that was done there were countless traces of their passage here on Earth to be found in early mythologies and scriptures, as well as in archaeological and ethnological findings. However, what little I know about Insectoids is gleaned second hand, mostly from UFO abduction accounts which abound in far greater numbers than Reptilian sightings, such as I was most unfortunate to witness.

GS

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Why, because they feed off of our fears. Much like we eat food for substance, they eat human energies. Anger, fear, and despair are their favorites."

The Repts are from a different dimension/reality & resonate with a low frequency. They want to keep this planet at a low frequency. Not only is it more comfortable for them, but it keeps those people trapped in the reincarnation cycle from escaping.

And how do we know what petroleum really is, some say a mineral, others an organic residue?

I find the abiotic oil theory compelling, personally.

The abiotic oil formation theory suggests that crude oil is the result of naturally occurring and possibly ongoing geological processes... In its simplest form, the theory is that carbon present in the magma beneath the crust reacts with hydrogen to form methane as well as a raft of other mainly alkane hydrocarbons...

Vladimir Kutcherov adds that there is no way that fossil oil, with the help of gravity or other forces, could have seeped down to a depth of 10.5 kilometers in the state of Texas, for example, which is rich in oil deposits.

Scientists Prove Abiotic Oil is Real

So this might be an effective means that enables ANY ALIEN AVATAR group to ensure there are NO HUMANS PRESENT ?

This makes perfect sense. If you are a group of Repts living as humans, sacrificing a human child would 1) get rid of any infiltrators in the group who are NOT rept by murder, & 2) betray any infiltrator who is pretending to be one of them if that "person" gets upset by the murder. A brief hesitation to drink of the blood might be enough to betray an infiltrator.

Yes, the Matrix is a Sci-Fi movie and I have never used it as a reference to understand the world.

Before "Avatar," "The Matrix" was the best representation that I had seen of how some remote view into avatar bodies on this planet.

@BlackSatinDancer: if you hate this thread so much, why do you read it? Actually, don't bother responding. Many of us ATS'ers are savvy enough to know what your agenda is, so why even bother? Really

edit on 4-3-2012 by someotherguy because: b/c

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
yeah, let me go get a parental block FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD... fail. Getsmart!

Not dumbing people down? YOUR OPINION is what is meant to dumb people down. i am VERY SORRY if you were engaged in a sacrifice ritual because these things do exist but it was not at the hands of reptillians who can shapeshift as they chose in and out of human form, yet cannot seem to shapeshift even into more attractive human forms. BRILLIANT!

the thing you say about me NOT being a shill is a convenient concession meant to apeal to those who also do not believe i am a shill. bit of weak psychology on your part and unimportant because me being a shill hasn't been mentioned and is just more words to read through trying to make an impression, not on me but on others. i really don't care whether or not you think i am a shill.... so, you're point is MOOT TO ME!

Furthermore on those thoughts...
i am still not even conclusive on some of my own experiences. I have not told anyone to bow down to any aliens but only suggested things to make people think and question. i am all about being able to question things and i question my own contact CONSTANTLY as he would have me do no less than this and believed and held hope that I would because he knows me and he knows i have never NOT questioned him in a previous engagements, IN MY OPINION. (

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Most people agree that the government is covering up information on aliens and UFOs and many people have come froward with MUCH better credibility than the likes of ridiculous theory touters.

Now, if we are being controlled by aliens underground, why do they not simply walk among us? Why do they stay underground? Oh yeah, to hide, but they shape shift into humans so this isn't really necessary. I guess it is just fun for them? Oh wait, but they DO NOT stay underground because if they did, you would not have witnessed all the things you have claimed to witness here on the surface in your human experiences. SO WHICH IS IT ALREADY.

Now GETTHIS GETSMART!

I do not completely disagree with the idea that some aliens might be hiding underground. I think it is actually completely possible, and that they are hiding and not intervening on a massive scale as you claim, waiting for the opportunity to surface once mankind screws up the world so bad, it will be very reasonable for them to intervene, having less karmic repercussion than to come up here NOW and try to sort mankind out and possibly having to kill a bunch of idiots. How do you know they want that blood on their hands? What if they are largely disinterested in our bullcrap and are just waiting for it to fizzle itself out knowing that we are headed for great change and preparing much better than our human slave masters. Hell, they might be underground, they might be on an outpost in the stars. i suspect that we are even getting some type of unusual radio signals and only a privileged few know about it. this has been a recent suspicion of mine and keeps coming up here and there and if someone could just establish that, it might clear a lot of things up... but then again... if it's just a voice. it could be the government screwing with people, so really, what person of influence wants to be the first to fall for what might be a trick? i know of not one, but i seriously suspect these incoming signals now.

as far as where they could be, i don't know because I am not SUPPOSED to know.
It has oh lets say "OCCURRED" to me that to know a lot of certain things would only put me in harms way even more. They have already tried a half assed attempt to regress me in case my contact from 32 years ago used me as a hard drive. AS IF he would have been that dumb.

So... many agree the government is hiding something and THEY are the ELITES. THEY cause the death of MILLIONS and they are obviously scared of the idea that aliens will take power from them to the point where they will NOT EVEN WARN THE PUBLIC OF POTENTIAL THREAT even though you claim this widespread threat is facilitated by aliens and NOT those humans who are NOT warning us and NOT helping us and basically just using us as cattle. but you are absolutely certain that ALIENS are the bad guys.

THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

How in the world could anyone not see the gargantuan inconsistency in your claim. YES... maybe aliens are underground but controlling us like the matrix? CAN'T YOU DO ANY BETTER THAN THAT?

They are using us for some type of energy? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

Why?...oh, because we are so good and spiritual that we have a lot of soul power to leech off... and you don't even believe in God. Again... BRILLIANT!

btw... if these are reptiles, aren't they cold blood sun lovers?...who prefer to live underground.. yeah, SO MANY EXAMPLES OF REPTILES WHO LOVE THE COLD. BRILLIANT.

oh, but they have power to keep them going under there. BOY, THAT SOUNDS EFFICIENT. Not too bright if they are in such control that they have us locked into a virtual reality that we cannot escape from which makes ALL of what we see an illusion, SO WHY BE UNDERGROUND AT ALL IF THERE IS ACTUALLY NO UNDERGROUND TO BEGIN WITH BECAUSE IT IS AN ILLUSION... WHY NOT JUST COME OUT AND BOSS US AROUND WHILE THUMPING THEIR EGOTISTICAL CHESTS LIKE PEOPLE DO? Shouldn't be too hard if they are our slave masters. NONE OF THIS IS ADDING UP.

Oh but they don't come out because this world isn't even real and they just have us plugged in to the matrix.... so if this world isn't even real, then NEITHER IS THE WORLD BENEATH THE SURFACE.

any of this adding up to you yet?

my God i cannot believe I am engaging in something so poorly thought out and scattered.
...and i don't even disagree that there might be some hiding somewhere!!!!

so, what's this crap about their waste actually being the organic matter that makes oil form? hmmmm, that would actually be pretty cool BUT COMPLETELY INCONSISTENT IN A VIRTUAL REALITY WHERE NONE OF THIS IS NEEDED.

My God... This ridiculousness is making me so frustrated that if they start swarming out of some hole somewhere... I'm GOING TO BE FREAKING CHEERING MOST LIKELY... EVEN IF THEIR MISSION IS TO DELIVER US TO OUR MAKER...and get us off this dumbass planet choked full of HUMAN CONTROL FREAKS who would do ANYTHING to mislead the public and further enslave their brothers as they have done for AGES.
edit on 4-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join