It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two lesbians raised a baby, and THIS is who they got

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Well, IMO, this guy though he is intelligent, he is just another lesbian in a man's body.

This young man, because of his strength and good nature, has women throwing themselves at him.

I guarantee you cannot say the same.

Now who's laughing?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by usetobe1

This so-called "kingdom" you feel the need to quote sounds like a perverted and intolerant place...

glad I'm not going there...LOL!!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

I have no idea why we say mate, mate. We just do because it's friendly and has become colloquialism.

What's that got to do with this thread or with you being a bigoted little inbred with very little to offer the world?

edit on 1-12-2011 by Garfee because: sp

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow,what a speech.

Personally though,i think as long as the people believe the tradition of marriage between a man and a women is sacred,and only between a man and women,nothing will change.

Also,why its any of the governments business in the first place is beyond me,or even why its against the so called "law" in which we all seem to see as sacred as well.

I dont have anything against same sex marriage,never have and probably never will,and the main reason is that i dont really care,its got nothing to do with me,its not my business.At all.

The thing is,i dont have anything against it,but most people i know are..

When it comes to marriage,other than the event of it all,its just a piece of paper...it doesnt mean anything anyways.

Cheers

edit on 1-12-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid

This so-called "kingdom" you feel the need to quote sounds like a perverted and intolerant place...

glad I'm not going there...LOL!!!!

I was born a catholic and out of wedlock and because I refuse to repent being born in this fashion Im banned from the kingdom and consigned to hell lol. The kingdom of heaven is a joke when devout cristians are worshiping false idols by worshiping christmas and easter and many other "christian" festivals grinz so a gay couple raising children doesnt matter what sex they are all thats is important is their skill at parenting at the end of the day

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

It's the same old argument of an island full of homosexuals of one gender. They'd die out. Nature doesn't make things that cannot exist. And only in a modern world can a homosexual have a baby without being a hypocrite to ones sexuality and having sex with the other gender for propogation purposes.

An island full of heterosexuals of one gender.....they'd die out too. The only difference is that the homosexuals would spend their lives being able to experience sexual enjoyment and the heterosexuals would die out a bitter, sexually frustrated species.

Anyways...here in the Netherlands we are a bit further, but at this point there is much controversy going on. Here same sex marriages are allowed, but the wedding officer (is that really the right word? used google translate) has the choice to marry a same sex couple or not.
The government however wants to change the rules, and take that choice away. If the wedding officer refuses to marry same sex couples, then that will be seen as refusal of work, and by law that is a reason to fire someone straight away (in Holland it's very HAAAAAARD to fire someone, employees have enormous amounts of rights). So all those wedding officers that have problems with that (and the big majority is christian) because of their religion and want to bring this to court. They will lose of course, cause the Netherlands is secular. There is no place for religious motives when one works for the government. It's kind of the news of the week here.

And then I look at this video and ask myself why it should even be necessary to fight for a right that every human being on this planet should have, whatever sexual orientation they have: to marry the person you love and have a family in which you can give a child the stability and love that it deserves.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
S&F. Great post. Thank you, OP. We need positive examples in our community, and we need people who can articulate the reality of living in a world where the LGBT community is a normal, healthy, part of everyday life.
People just want to live their lives in peace, nothing more. Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
"And you know why? Because the sexual orientation of my parents has had zero effect on the content of my character"

To speak of this young man so highly, is to ignore the last statement he makes.

He seems to be stating that he is fully aware of ALL of the influences that have made him to be what he is today. He is being short-sighted in that assertion, in that the continuity of his consciousness is something he seems to claim awareness of. I am to suppose that he can recall his birth. I am to suppose that he can recall his treatment in the womb from which he came. I am to suppose that when his mom was pregnant with him and her family turned their back to their own daughter, that the pain and stress that the mom felt, which affected the levels of stress hormones in her body, didn't contribute to his development. LIES, and short-sightedness is what I declare of the last statement.

Fact: The sexual orientation of his mother, while she was carrying him, Did affect his development, in that her family disavowed her pregnancy and didn't offer support through his delivery. I find it hard to beleve that a mother, who seeks approval and support from her family, and doesn't receive it, will be unaffected. I am nearly certain that her family turning their back on her caused a negative stress to her, affecting the hormone levels( oxytocin, serotonin etc.) in her blood to which her son was exposed in the womb. Small effects perhaps, but not to be ignored.

And I guess it's been fortunate to live in a place where noone would dare utter a statement of bigotry about someone's two moms. If he has, even once, heard a statement someone makes regarding the sexuality of his parents, either good or bad, and felt Any emotion, good or bad towards it, then he HAS BEEN AFFECTED. everything is a stimulus, if he's numb and Vulcan-like, lacking emotion, then maybe the opening quote statement
is true. but he seemed human to me, and fairly well balanced emotionally.. that said, I don't deal in absolutes very often, I just use them for reference, as well i try to avoid blanket statements lacking complete insight like this 19yr old made

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Every so often an absolute gem comes onto ATS - here it is.

It is not what he says but the passion he brings -he really loves his parents and it drips out of every word he says.

I am from a time (late 40s) when there have been many rights won around gays and like many my age, it is difficult to keep up and burn the old prejudices (sorry I am being honest).

I should know better, I run a local youth group where I meet loads of parents and I know that you simply cannot judge what makes a good parent. Good parents like bad ones span the whole class, creed and background and therefore sexuality as well. As the man says Someone's Sexuality plays no part in being a great parent and he is right

Flagged and Starred

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Yet we Humans all start as female in the womb

But first, the 'spark' of life comes from the male semen. I'm not saying ther isn't an emergence of the male from the female in a metaphysical evolution. There is. But in a general sense, it is female, from male. The expression, and effect, result from the potential, and cause.

and many nautral denizens of this world do not use male/female sex for reproduction.

True... But to be fair, all the higher species do reproduce via male-female copulation. The more advanced showing a more pronounced relationship. The most advanced - human beings - being the only ones able to reflect on these dynamics. And so, i would imagine this issue only matters to the human being.

Nature is a metaphor for creation. The smallest creatures reflect a very primordial, and pre-creation set of phenomena.
edit on 1-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am sure that 2 lasbian mothers took their little boy to church and had a normal existance like any other christian family. Right there prooves he's lying. I live in an area where lesbians and gays run rampant and have known many more from other areas,...not one went to church or even believed in GOD. This guy is nothing but propaganda and I wonder how much they paid him?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

if the victim, 19 y/o zack, was raised by 2 thespians, and it had no effect on him, then wouldn't his testimony be moot? He is basicly saying it did NOT have a positive effect on him.

I bet a kid who was raised by two "THESPIANS" could have quite a career in acting!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

if the victim, 19 y/o zack, was raised by 2 thespians, and it had no effect on him, then wouldn't his testimony be moot? He is basicly saying it did NOT have a positive effect on him.

I bet a kid who was raised by two "THESPIANS" could have quite a career in acting!

Considering he is an american born and raised in america it is nigh on impossible for him to be raised by 2 thespians well unless he was raised by Patrick Stewart, Ian Maccellan Anthony Hopkins or Bob Hoskins they are the only 4 Actors of the British Royal Shakespere company in the states and to be a thespian you have to have been a member of this very sellect group of theatrical actors. Currently there are only about 400 Thespians in the world

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
I am sure that 2 lasbian mothers took their little boy to church and had a normal existance like any other christian family. Right there prooves he's lying. I live in an area where lesbians and gays run rampant and have known many more from other areas,...not one went to church or even believed in GOD. This guy is nothing but propaganda and I wonder how much they paid him?

Well said.
The fact is that marriage is between a man and woman. It's not a man and a man, it's not a man and horse or whatever else you degenerates want it to be. The REAL reason they want to push this crap down our throats is like everything else. Kill the nucleus of our society, Family. This is merely another step in destroying GOD,Family,Country. Communism at it's finest. It's for toilet bug lawyers to get rich
and deviants to act anyway they want while calling you intolerant like you are the bad person if you don't agree with their perverted ideas.
The INTOLERANT ones are the Liberals who are unbelievable hypocrites, screaming racist or homophobe while they blaspheme,lie and commit all kinds of indecent acts including theft and murder of innocent children.
Behold the devil come upon you with great fury for he knoweth he hath but a short time.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Godofgamblers because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by Godofgamblers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Owner777

True....that's why I was wondering why that poster said "thespian"...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The problem I have is this I have known quite a few lesbian couples and at least one of them is bat # insane, this is usually the fem one but in some cases both of them are and are like a mixing pot of crazy. Anne Heche / Ellen Degeneres have a kid - guaranteed he wears a helmet everywhere, has no scars on his body thinks tools are something the help is good for and probably thinks hamburgers are murder. Basically in my high school and in the army he would have been hazed into a man instead of being brought up as one.

Which is all fine and well and I have no problem with people doing what they want. But because they found one decent one does that make it all good? The fact we have to punish kids now with jail time for being kids and bullying is that a real future for this country ? Or is this the same factors that have led us to the world we see around us ?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

1Co 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

You do know that the word "homosexual" doesn't really appear in the original hebrew, aramaic, or greek biblical texts right? The word didn't even exist until the 19th century. Therefore you are counting on the translator or publisher to not use their bias or prejudices.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The God that I believe in cares for everyone. The God that I believe in is a parent. The God that I believe in never leaves any of the Children.

It is men and women who judge and abuse and use violence and shame and greed.
It is men and women who have turned this beautiful planet into hell.

Read my post again - there are Children on this embattled planet who have no one - the God I believe in watches to see who will help without reward or favour - just help because they can and it is the right thing to do.

Please do not preach to people - if I want to hear a sermon I will attend Church. This thread is about two women who raised a Child together. The Child chose to speak in public to defend the installation of judgemental laws.

Much Peace...you sound angry and afraid I wish you well ...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Two straight people got together and had Bill Gates, Lincon, JFK, oh yea and everyone that was born. You guys need to quit trying to push your gay agenda on everyone. You would never see a straight person have a title like this.
Lets just wait and see how proud you gays are when the shtf...

edit on 1-12-2011 by blangger because: title

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This young man is a lucky soul to have been Born into a loving, caring family.

The gender or sexual orientation of his parents has very little to do with the character and ability of the individual being raised.

I came from a family that was heterosexual, my mom a prostitute and my dad a biker gang member.

Both drug addicts.

The legislature is effectively saying that my background is a wholly fine way to raise a child, while two church going ladies with plenty of love and support are not.

Idiots.

Iowans need to strike this discrimination down.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join