Two lesbians raised a baby, and THIS is who they got

page: 11
136
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by Expat888
smart young man and he says it all very well..

he proves a point that have long known to be true.
hope that people will learn from his words and from the good job his parents did raising him.


He does not prove a point at all. Making a good speech doesn't automatically make him right on this social issue. He is a rare case out of many homosexually raised kids that have grown up to be really messed up. He's lucky that his parents didn't try to impose there sexual immorality on him. Which is what happens in most cases of raising a child with gay parents...
edit on 1-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)


try pulling your head out of that book of primitive superstition and joining the 21st century. the dark ages ended long ago.




posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee
 


As to my original input on the topic, my response was satirical, and do not wish to make this an international incident, There would be too much paperwork in Sector 7. Sorry if I have offended your homosexual interests.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Same is happening here in Australia, I just do not believe this should be a political issue, there are far more important things for politicians to be doinglike creating jobs etc.
I am yet to see warm blooded creatures of the same sex make a child .... naturally ... until I do I do not buy in to bull#, there are many children brought up with gay parents and most all are good kids ... this is just propagnda
edit on 1/12/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A different view of things



Influential intellectual roots of anti-family and anti-religious efforts can be found in the writings of Karl Marx's collaborator, the German philosopher Friedrich Engels. [3] Engels, in his vision of state ownership as the means of production and the ultimate triumph of the proletariat, was keenly aware that two institutions would stand in the way of his communist vision: the family and organized religion. He understood that in order for the international communist vision to come to fruition, the natural primacy of family and religion in society must be undermined.
Engel's Materialism and Attack on the Family Engels saw the establishment of the family as an aberration of the proper order of history, with its collapse being a necessary element in the coming communist world order. As he said in his preface to the first edition of The Origin of the Family, Private Property and the State: "The old society, built on groups based on ties of sex, bursts asunder in the collision of the newly-developed social classes."
Engels' rationale for the collapse of the family can be found in his materialist view of man, in whom he understands all interactions to be products of the class struggle, and in which marriage plays a central role. He makes clear why monogamy (marriage) must be eliminated:

The first class antagonism which appears in history coincides with the development of the antagonism between man and woman in monogamian (marriage), and the first class oppression with that of the female sex by the male.
Thus the most fundamental of all "class struggles" (Engels' overriding preoccupation) is that between male and female, in which marriage effects the subordination of woman by man.


The Family Undermined in USSR: Engels' vision of the collapse of the family and religion found a ready application in the Soviet Union. As one Russian observer in the 1920s noted, "When the Bolsheviki came into power in 1917 they regarded the family, like every other 'bourgeois' institution, with fierce hatred, and set out with a will to destroy it." [8] Thus they instituted radical changes in the marriage laws, such as divorce-at-will, the prohibition of religious marriage, and the abolition of illegitimacy laws, as well as more violent programs like Josef Stalin's dekulakization, in which the "rich peasants"("kulaks"), noted for their resilient family structures and religious piety, were "liquidated" as a class. Likewise the Russian Orthodox Church was systematically undermined from within.


the 2006 advocacy statement "Beyond Same-Sex Marriage." [11] This document, signed by over 300 scholars and activists from universities like Georgetown, Columbia, Princeton and Yale, debuted in a full-page advertisement in the New York Times and calls for a legal regime in which the question is not one of heterosexual vs. homosexual marriage, but rather one in which marriage as an idea has been abolished. [12] In particular, the authors seek:
•Legal recognition for a wide range of relationships, households and families - regardless of kinship or conjugal status.
•Access for all, regardless of marital or citizenship status, to vital government support programs including but not limited to health care, housing, Social Security and pension plans, disaster recovery assistance, unemployment insurance and welfare assistance.
•Separation of church and state in all matters, including regulation and recognition of relationships, households and families.
•Freedom from state regulation of our sexual lives and gender choices, identities and expression. [13]



www.frc.org...


So in other words, hello Marxist Statism and goodbye traditional family values



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You know there are times where you have to talk to your father and other times where you need your mother. I'm glad that I always could and still can do this.

My father could never give me the advice my mother did and vice versa.
You often hear people say, what is normal today and who defines normal.. Well this picture to me personally is normal.

Having said that, I'm not against same sex marriages. But if it comes to having Kids, I don't see how a Court or a law should grant you something, Nature itself has deprived you of.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
A different view of things



Influential intellectual roots of anti-family and anti-religious efforts can be found in the writings of Karl Marx's collaborator, the German philosopher Friedrich Engels. [3] Engels, in his vision of state ownership as the means of production and the ultimate triumph of the proletariat, was keenly aware that two institutions would stand in the way of his communist vision: the family and organized religion. He understood that in order for the international communist vision to come to fruition, the natural primacy of family and religion in society must be undermined.
Engel's Materialism and Attack on the Family Engels saw the establishment of the family as an aberration of the proper order of history, with its collapse being a necessary element in the coming communist world order. As he said in his preface to the first edition of The Origin of the Family, Private Property and the State: "The old society, built on groups based on ties of sex, bursts asunder in the collision of the newly-developed social classes."
Engels' rationale for the collapse of the family can be found in his materialist view of man, in whom he understands all interactions to be products of the class struggle, and in which marriage plays a central role. He makes clear why monogamy (marriage) must be eliminated:

The first class antagonism which appears in history coincides with the development of the antagonism between man and woman in monogamian (marriage), and the first class oppression with that of the female sex by the male.
Thus the most fundamental of all "class struggles" (Engels' overriding preoccupation) is that between male and female, in which marriage effects the subordination of woman by man.


The Family Undermined in USSR: Engels' vision of the collapse of the family and religion found a ready application in the Soviet Union. As one Russian observer in the 1920s noted, "When the Bolsheviki came into power in 1917 they regarded the family, like every other 'bourgeois' institution, with fierce hatred, and set out with a will to destroy it." [8] Thus they instituted radical changes in the marriage laws, such as divorce-at-will, the prohibition of religious marriage, and the abolition of illegitimacy laws, as well as more violent programs like Josef Stalin's dekulakization, in which the "rich peasants"("kulaks"), noted for their resilient family structures and religious piety, were "liquidated" as a class. Likewise the Russian Orthodox Church was systematically undermined from within.


the 2006 advocacy statement "Beyond Same-Sex Marriage." [11] This document, signed by over 300 scholars and activists from universities like Georgetown, Columbia, Princeton and Yale, debuted in a full-page advertisement in the New York Times and calls for a legal regime in which the question is not one of heterosexual vs. homosexual marriage, but rather one in which marriage as an idea has been abolished. [12] In particular, the authors seek:
•Legal recognition for a wide range of relationships, households and families - regardless of kinship or conjugal status.
•Access for all, regardless of marital or citizenship status, to vital government support programs including but not limited to health care, housing, Social Security and pension plans, disaster recovery assistance, unemployment insurance and welfare assistance.
•Separation of church and state in all matters, including regulation and recognition of relationships, households and families.
•Freedom from state regulation of our sexual lives and gender choices, identities and expression. [13]



www.frc.org...


So in other words, hello Marxist Statism and goodbye traditional family values

If Satanism is the religion based on lies then modern christianity and catholosism is satanism as they are based upon lies. Christmas to celebrate christs birth at the time of the "roman census" funny how HISTORICALLY the roman census was held between the last week of june to the first week of august. Also Worship Estara ooops sorry easter Estara a pagan lunar godess of spring on a full moon hence easter has no fixed date I am pagan and proud please so called christians dont try thrust your satanism down My throat



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Owner777
 


You are a prime example of the perfect Marx/Engels Statist antagonist.

Are you angry that the Romans displaced paganism with Christmas?

The Roman census has nothing to do with the subject of Marxist hatred of the family. But thanks for the lecture on paganism.
edit on 1-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
OMG since i was raised by two lesbian women, i have a dragonball Z IQ


Get the f outta here, im bisexual and this thread is utterly ridiculous
edit on 1-12-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Owner777
 


You are a prime example of the perfect Marx/Engels Statist antagonist.

Are you angry that the Romans displaced paganism with Christmas?

The Roman census has nothing to do with the subject of Marxist hatred of the family. But thanks for the lecture on paganism.
edit on 1-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Actually I hold no stock with the marxist ideals, I used the link between christianity link to paganism and the lies christianity is based upon for shock value to try make people rethink the views that a book tells us this shouldnt be so. I accept all religions and yes I am pagan however I like to make people challenge the preconceptions their faith put into them faith is good blind faith is the source of evil. Also I was pointing out the fact that ainchent paganism far prior to karl marx's work in liverpool UK which makes Paganism Feudal not even democratic let alone comunist so I am saying right is in the hands of the better fighter. P.S. Catholics didnt overcome christmas they overcame pagan yule christmas is entirely a RC view by the way Mistletoe is a fertility symbol for fornicating under so go the whole hog dont just kiss under it
edit on 1-12-2011 by Owner777 because: additional information



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What if God wants us to make less people, but have someone to love all the same?

What would that look like?

Oh yeah, the gays.

Family means committed love.

Who I choose to have in my family is not your business, unless I chose you, and you chose me.

What a beautiful world it will be when we all decide to do that, together.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is one case of good parenting no one can judge anyone or anything upon that. All I have to say to this is some parents do very good and some don't straight or not. And that is my straight up answer. peace out...



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
What if God wants us to make less people, but have someone to love all the same?

What would that look like?

Oh yeah, the gays.

Family means committed love.

Who I choose to have in my family is not your business, unless I chose you, and you chose me.

What a beautiful world it will be when we all decide to do that, together.


yeh ok then, quit shoving it down our throats (disturbing thought) and making it a political issue



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by joecool7734
This is one case of good parenting no one can judge anyone or anything upon that. All I have to say to this is some parents do very good and some don't straight or not. And that is my straight up answer. peace out...

I happen to agree with you give parents the ability to raise kids on their abilities to do so not on their sex and sexuality



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Owner777

Originally posted by joecool7734
This is one case of good parenting no one can judge anyone or anything upon that. All I have to say to this is some parents do very good and some don't straight or not. And that is my straight up answer. peace out...

I happen to agree with you give parents the ability to raise kids on their abilities to do so not on their sex and sexuality
hmmm it is impossible in nature for two people of the same sex to make a child in the first place so sexuality does come in to it ... fact

Oh I forgot nature is a curse so they go against it and make ivf or have sex just to make a baby ... promiscuity
edit on 1/12/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits
 


I think your wrong by mixing God with your gay saying. God made earth put us here helps us in need I just think it's wrong using his name in these matters.Period. What you choose is your choice which is fine it's a free country and freewill.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010
 


The issue would not be pressed were it not for unjust resistance.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
questions..

why would you be against gay people?
as in, how could it possibly affect you in any way?
in what way is it any of your business?
if you're worried it will affect your kids why do you care so much?
how would seeing 2 people of the same sex together affect you or your children any more than seeing interracial couples?
are you worried your kid will grow up and turn out gay?
even if they did end up becoming gay why do you care so much and how does it affect you?
is it because your worried your seed/legacy/name won't be carried on and everyone will forget about you?

everyone needs to remember we don't live in the united states of christianity. we are a free country and there is no reason why any two people of any race or any gender should not be allowed to be married.

simply put it is none of you're business. i know that "god made man in his image" and therefore alot of you have a huge problem with your ego and you think that you are your kids but seriously, just like its always been, kids are there own people and are going to make their own decisions and whether or not you think they are right or wrong, it doesn't matter, its none of your business.

"i aint letting no son of mine to grow up to be one of them fags" good for you, enjoy having a dysfunctional family founded upon hatred and resentment. you should also tell them how to dress and which races you want them to date.

live your own life, stop trying to mess with other people's lives just because you don't have one and want to feel like you are a part of something.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee
 


well we are bored



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx
 


none we are all bored or boring and need something to talk about. I'm boring today.I think we need more lol in here



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am straight I am mixing god and the lies based around god purely because others choose to use this possibly ficticious character in the second best selling novel of all time (the best selling now being harry potter) to say same sex couplings and raising of children by said couples is wrong. Nature may make oposite sexes only way to procreate yet a great many M/F couples have no ability to raise children. I have no children on the face of this earth if I did I would be working My ass off raising them right teaching them how to behave giving love care and understanding it wouldnt matter if I was a single parent or in any form of couple I would give them the same start in life. All who genuinely want to give such a start to children should be allowed no matter ther orientation

P.S. Before someone says this is Marxism (comunism) Remember the comunist party allowed orthodox christianity as it was the best control method for their people ergo christianity is more marxist than people who hold with views that are anti the general standpoint of christianity





new topics
top topics
 
136
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join