It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is all this hate and focus on Christians coming from lately??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Who is worshiping aliens. Off planet beings are not god(s) - - but IMO probably were misinterpreted as gods by early humans.

Well said, Annee. Even today an Extraterrestrial Being with what humans would call supernatural powers would be called a God. Go back to Biblical time with a Bic lighter and you would be a God. You have it clear, too bad others cannot, or will not make this connection. The Gods of the Bible were ETs, probably Annunaki, and they either posed as Gods, or the people just thought they were.
In fact they were human beings, just taller, and more advanced.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Where is all this hate and focus on Christians coming from lately??

I dont know.
But it seems to be somewhat proportionate to the amount of hate and focus coming out from christianity onto other religions.

Yes, that sort of thing is rampant in here at times. Here is a really good example of what you said. I have a neighbor down the street, his kid plays with, and attends school with our kids. They invited us to their church, and we told them we are Wiccans, and our church is everywhere we are, and told them a few other things too, nothing mean, or insulting. Now we have been labeled as Satan worshipers, and thy tell our boys their parents are going to Hell. Yes, friend, I know exactly what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

"Aliens" as people know them today are not extra terrestrials. They are demons or the fallen angels (messengers).

I beg to differ. Are you saying Valiant Thor is a demon or fallen angel? I think he would be insulted. And I suppose you think the Pleiadians are demons too? And how about the men who were in the Alien/Human exchange program? They were demons also? And by this logic, I guess the aliens Philip Corso was talking about fallen angels? Do you see the flawed logic here?

Sorry friend, I like your responses, but even I can stick up for Autowrench on this one, and I would normally never do that

From his perspective, he absolutely can see it as fallen angels and demons from "his" perspective. The devil brings all kinds of figures into our lives to mislead us. From his prospective, the proof you are providing is absolutely just that. You can't prove that Thor existed any more to him than he can prove God to you. Especially when the video on the bottom of the link you provided spent quite amount of time providing a shameful plug on marketing, to start validation of "a claim" and it is nothing more than a story someone is telling about Thor. Personally, my take on it was the gal making the shameful plug was high as a kite, and couldn't wait for the orgy to break out the moment this guy was done. If I was Christian, that might be one way to look at another story being told by someone that can't provide a stitch of evidence to support this theory of who this guy was. I am not saying that is how I see it, but I can see how it can be seen that way.

You introduced someone that you personally find difficult to see it as a fallen angel or demon, but as a fence sitter, I can't see anything in there that tells me this guy was the real deal, and nothing more than another hoax. In the same light you see the bible.

As for serpo, that is a pretty awful argument. There is a TON of documentation proving that was a complete hoax. Not only was it a hoax, but the true believer websites have even moved away from it themselves and many of the threads have gone completely dead. If these are your two arguments, I think you need to go back to the drawing board and find something more substantial. From Auto's perspective, the bible and Jesus is a heck of a lot more accepted, proven, and better documented than these two stories you are providing.

For me, it just depends on what side of the fence I am sitting on that particular day will dictate which one of you I would believe. However, if these two things you introduced are your arguments for your theories, then I can tell you as a fence sitter, you couldn't even win me over never mind a true Christian.

Keep in mind, what I am saying is coming from someone who has actually had several encounters personally, but neither of your (Auto and yourself) has come close to winning over me as to what I saw.

Regardless, the whole point of the thread wasn't about who is right, but why it is important to accept each other for our own ideas on these subjects. No one theory, explanation, or group of any believers is going to ever win over not only everyone's thoughts on the subject, but not even close to the majority of the folks out there. Even if ET lands, gets out of the aircraft, and says hello, you still won't win everyone over as to what they are looking at.

Why is it that all these "special people" like Thor, can pose for pictures, carry a message, fly across galaxies, but they ALWAYS show up in human skin? How come they can't just do a little shape shifting for the camera to convince the rest of us of who they really are? They can't simply give us a little peak just to shut all the "hoax" arguments up?? Sorry, it just doesn't add up. I get personally contacted by people who claim they are one of these entities, and have all sorts of powers, until you ask them for proof. Then they can't seem to produce because of one technical glitch or another.

Even this fence sitter will be hesitant to make up my mind if they landed right in front of me, took me for a ride in the ship, and taught me everything there was to know. I don't think "anyone" is close to having it all figure out, including religious groups and/or the UFO/ET groups.

Fact of the matter remains, there isn't a single stitch of evidence for any of these groups to claim they are right about anything at all. All any of us have is blind faith. Nobody is going to win that way.

Sad thing is, all both groups have done is made enemies out of one another

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Jesus warned the church of Laodicia to be hot or cold for him, because he would spit the lukewarm out of his mouth as if he never knew them.

Yeah that whole sitting on the fence deal? Bad idea.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

LOL...I will take my chances. My God is telling me it is OK for right now....subject to change, but I am OK for the moment. I am exactly where God wants me, because everything is God's will right?

Besides, if I want a Christians advice, you are at the bottom of my phone list. There is some pretty good folks around here (ATS) that have it going on IMO. In all my talks with them, they don't see the black and white like you do, and there message is nothing like yours. I promise you, if and when I am ready, I will give "them" a shout.

If I was you, I would put SuperiorEd on your favorites list. I think you can learn a TON from him

To be honest my friend, which believe it or not, I will call you a friend, you scare the hell out of me with "your" message. I wonder how many people's chances you have ruined for the possibility of a later opportunity to help. You should think about that one for a while LOL

Put Ed on your list...he is one of the smartest cats I have seen around here
Even if one wasn't to like the whole Christian movement, he still has it going on as a person IMO.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Ed already is in my friends list and we converse alot.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I basically have been a non practicing believer of Christianity. I believe but don't talk about it or go to Church, which I know isn't correct but I've got my problems. Recently I was out with a few mates and they attacked me so personally about believing in God and how much of a joke it was. They had all watched that Zeitgeist movie so they had there ammunition to fire. I didn't really argue but I thought I never speak about my belief and I still get attacked. I was thrown off about it but you know what it actually convinced me to start reading the Bible and doing my own research. I now believe more then ever and it sort of renewed my faith. This has happened to me a few times and I am a very private person who never shared my faith but have always had non-believers shoving there beliefs down my throat. I think in a way I've got to stand up for what I believe and stop being such a coward afraid to offend everyone.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dflogan77

Sorry man, if your "friends" all ganged up on you and mocked/ridiculed you for your beliefs then those are not friends.

They had all watched that Zeitgeist movie so they had there ammunition to fire.

This if true is really sad. Zeitgeist has been thoroughly debunked and destroyed and you'll rarely see someone link the movie anymore.

edit on 18-12-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

people are prolly fed up with them and dishing it back to them.

the self righteousness and judgements upon people are crap...

city-north-messenger.whereilive.com.au...

~you can't even go shopping without them yelling and abusing you.

Wow, 3 people gave you stars for using the extreme exception to define the rule.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
The Gods of the Bible were ETs, probably Annunaki, and they either posed as Gods, or the people just thought they were. In fact they were human beings, just taller, and more advanced.

Not probably Annunaki. They were the Annunaki.
The gods back in the days of old Greece were the fallen watchers. The fallen watchers are 8ft tall.
The taller human beings were the angel/human hybrids - the nephilim or giants.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Who would of ever thought that you would turn out to be one of my teachers Ed. I thank you for that. I love your post today!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join