It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is all this hate and focus on Christians coming from lately??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
If people choose to believe in these aliens over him then they are putting other "gods" before him and this really enrages him when what he created chooses to worship these other things as opposed to him.

Who is worshiping aliens. Off planet beings are not god(s) - - but IMO probably were misinterpreted as gods by early humans.

Creation. Yep! Off planet beings far more advanced/evolved then our own solar system did some terra-forming and DNA manipulation on native bi-peds.

Step out of the "god circle" - - - see stories without bias. The off-planet being belief - - is in no way any more outrages then any "god" story.

Just because we are assimilated into a god believing culture since birth - - - does not make it real or truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I suggest you do real research rather than just throwing off names, especially concerning the history of Protestantism. The Whore of Babylon is Jerusalem.

We don't worship Mary. We believe in the communion of saints. The Mother of God has been respected all throughout history. It's only recently that people have an issue with her in religion. She was assumed into heaven by Christ.

Sola scriptura is unscriptural. The eucharist is scriptural. The fact that first class miracles only happen in the Catholic Church should move you, especially since Jesus said signs will follow His followers. The pope is not an antrichrist but he is the successed vicar of Christ, Peter being the first appointed. Until you do some actual research and read the WHYs of Catholic faith you are being blinded by propaganda.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Oh boy could I have a field day with you. Why do I get the feeling you are one of those very same people that would stand on the corner, putting a sign up in your own children hands of pictures of dismembered fetuses, screaming hate, while teaching your kids the same thing, all the while judging someone else. talking about how we are all going to hell? Can't say you are for sure, but I just get that funny feeling inside after reading your posts.

Not for nothing, but you should step outside yourself, read everything you wrote, and look at it from the "other" side of the fence. Every single thing you possible said, can be turned right around and said exactly about your beliefs.

How is it that you know for sure there is nothing on the moon, mars, or anything else of the like? Because you been "told" that? Someone teach you that, or you been to these places personally and can verify that for me? If you think NASA and Fox news are telling you the exact truth, you might want to do some homework. I have seen plenty of pictures of structures, artifacts, and possible proof that something could be out there. Can I prove these things to you based off of what they are showing me? Not any more than you can prove to me that they don't exist. I have seen plenty of supporting evidence that the moon landing never happened, but I bet your convinced that they did go without looking at it from all angles aren't you? So where are you getting these claims that they are liars? Because someone told you to think that way? Do "YOU" see the pattern? You said, "every time 'we' prove them liars..." Who exactly is we?? You have a mouse in your pocket? Or is the "we," you and the people that have taught you to think this way?

As for demons, yes they mix truth with lie. How do you know for certain, that it wasn't you who was deceived though? You can't prove aliens, demons, monsters, myths, or God beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone but yourself. So you are now judging people for not thinking the way you do? Don't you have some kind of a law or something that you claim to live by about judging?

Maybe I am wrong, but there are a lot of people who believe in UFO/ET's that also believe in God. I love how you use the phrase "God's deception..." So the God you believe in plays with peoples heads, their lives, and their eternal souls?? He plays tricks on you, out of ego, and that is someone you want to put at the top of your life? Doesn't that sound very, spookingly, similar to Satan from your own words? You absolutely certain you might not be being tricked yourself into worshiping the wrong entity? You then went on to "this really enrages him when what he created chooses to worship these other things as opposed to him." So your God has ego, get's enraged, and strikes down with vengeance on his children? Sorry brother, sounds like you are worshiping the wrong thing to me. Everything you described sounds exactly like Satan to me IMO. Not to mention, that this God of yours loves to install fear into people of damnation and vengeance just to get you to look up to him. Still sounding like you been tricked if you ask me.

"The entire world is literally against Yeshua..." Read some of my past posts. Talking with "absolute" words like "entire" is a false belief you have put into your own head. From what you are saying, everyone, including you, is against Jesus. I guess that means the other 2 billion Christians are against him too huh? Please stop talking in absolutes. First off, the entire world is not against Jesus in the slightest. Second, just because someone doesn't believe Jesus is "their" savior, that doesn't make them "against" him. Just means they choose not to believe. Third, if you think of it from a statistical point of view, with all the people that have already passed, and the 6.5 billion alive today, statistically, there is a very slim chance your name is in the book of life, so you might want to get off the cross Jesus, because they need the wood. I use to run a lot of numbers, and if you ask me, with all that judgment, statistically, your not getting in brother

If you think that you are going to convince me that the same Jesus, who told his disciple to put the sword away, and then created a miracle by attaching back a "soldier's" ear, who was here to carry him away to his own crucifixion (which he knew was coming), is the same person that you are describing in your writing, then I would say it is you who has been deceived by the devil my friend. My God doesn't hate, he doesn't judge, and he certainly doesn't teach these things to me, so I can teach them to my children. You should have your God give my God a call...sounds like someone needs a talking to

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

One other thing, then I will read the rest of you posts that i haven't gotten to yet. I mentioned to look at it from all angles. You yourself said, that "we must be doing something right because look how many people are against us..." or something to that nature (I don't have it in front of me at the moment). The other side of the fence....there is 2.1 billion Christians in the world, and probably a lot more that aren't recorded, and all the ones who have already passed on, that are telling all the other people they have it wrong. From your own philosophy, they must be doing something right as well huh?? That was BILLIONs. LMAO

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Lonewolf, I just read the rest of your posts, and I think there is some messages here that you should really listen to, and I don't mean me, but what others are writing. I think your stuck in a box and you are not even aware there is a box around you. It has nothing to do with faith, and I encourage you to keep God as the number one thing in your life. Explore things, keep an open mind, question EVERYTHING. If your faith is that solid, and that strong, I doubt God is going to be upset with you for questioning anything, including him/her/whatever you want to call it. I really don't think God put you on this planet to solely worship him and not explore things. Where do you think Jesus went for all those missing years? Jesus experienced as much as he can, he taught love, and he loved those of us who were the weakest. That includes people that you have made up in your mind and judge every day that you are walking down the street. I don't think you are having a relationship with Christ, I think you are having a relationship with what you been told. That of course is just totally my opinion, and you can take it or leave it. No matter what you do, I will still love ya big guy!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

One other thing, then I will read the rest of you posts that i haven't gotten to yet. I mentioned to look at it from all angles. You yourself said, that "we must be doing something right because look how many people are against us..." or something to that nature (I don't have it in front of me at the moment). The other side of the fence....there is 2.1 billion Christians in the world, and probably a lot more that aren't recorded, and all the ones who have already passed on, that are telling all the other people they have it wrong. From your own philosophy, they must be doing something right as well huh?? That was BILLIONs. LMAO

I highly doubt there's 2 billion christians in the world. There's a huge difference between the apostate faux christians and Christ's true believers and the proof is in their actions.

Take Hilary Clinton for example, she and Bill were presbyterians or something of that sort. When Qhaddafi was killed she said "we came, we saw, he died" and then laughed about it. No true believer would ever say that or even laugh about someone getting killed. A true believer wouldn't even try to gain worldly power or wealth as the path to righteousness starts with being humble and having humility. Just because you claim youre a christian doesn't mean youre going to heaven. Being a member of a church doesn't save you either, you can sit on the front pew and still end up in hell. If you want to ever see Jesus then you have to walk his path and if you do that you will meet him at the end of that road.

Matthew 7:14 - "Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it".

What is the way? Jesus is the way and you have to walk his path.

John 14: 2-6) 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

I suggest you do real research rather than just throwing off names, especially concerning the history of Protestantism. The Whore of Babylon is Jerusalem.

We don't worship Mary. We believe in the communion of saints. The Mother of God has been respected all throughout history. It's only recently that people have an issue with her in religion. She was assumed into heaven by Christ.

Sola scriptura is unscriptural. The eucharist is scriptural. The fact that first class miracles only happen in the Catholic Church should move you, especially since Jesus said signs will follow His followers. The pope is not an antrichrist but he is the successed vicar of Christ, Peter being the first appointed. Until you do some actual research and read the WHYs of Catholic faith you are being blinded by propaganda.

Jerusalem is Mystery Babylon the great.

I've done all the research i need to do bud. Know how to tell a true believer from a fake one? Look at his works and how he does things. Does the Pope sitting on that mockery of God's mercy seat while people kneel before him and kiss his holy ring seem like something Jesus would want him to do?

It was the Roman Catholic Church that sanctioned the Dominicans and supported them during the Spanish Inquisition in which tens of thousands of protestant true believers were butchered and tortured on devices like "the wooden horse", "the wrack" and the "thumb screw chair", they also had rocks tied to them and were thrown into the water and if they floated then they were holy and pure and if they drowned they were "witches" and many were burned at the stake.

Do you think Jesus would want his church getting involved with the governments of the world? Do you think Jesus would want his church amassing matieral wealth and power the way the Roman Catholic Church has? All you have to do is ask yourself "what would Jesus do?" "how would he react in this situation?". Read the bible brah, it tells you how he is and who he really is. Thats all the research i need is in that book when it comes to flushing out anti-christs and the apostates.
edit on 26-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Out of ALL the things I wrote, that is what you want to dispute? Like really?? You didn't hear a thing I said did you?? "HELLO!" (imagine me lifting the corner of the box you are in and shouting down into the darK) then the echo, "hello, hello, hello, hello..."

So you elected to focus on this "one" thing and dispute it huh? So now not only have you shown throughout the thread that you are capable of judging and hating, but now you are even judging and hating on fellow Christians, and somehow claiming you know who is a Christian and who isn't? Wow brother...that takes a pair of nads IMO. Anything at all you can do to make it feel like it's you against the world huh? You wonder why people have problems with Christians, when you can't even get along with yourselves.

I love how you started with, "I highly doubt..." You didn't do your homework and look to see for yourself did you? You didn't spend one single second looking up any kind of data to bring an educated conversation to the table, but just going on blind faith and what "you" believe in "again" huh?

I will pray for you my friend

edit on 26-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Actually Lone, I have a question(s) for you. Why would such a good Christian such as yourself hang out on a site like ATS? Why would you surround yourself around so many wolves and/or boogeymen if all of these types of topics are evil in your God's eyes? I mean, I do know there are some Christians here on a crusade trying to carry the Lords word, and I respect that and appreciate some of their insight, but I am wondering why you specifically? What I hear from you is fear, ego, and damnation for us, but not hearing a clear message from you. I can't help but wonder if it is out of curiosity because your not getting everything out of your faith you need, is it pride to make yourself feel better than others, or are you trying to help us with some type of a message? I know alcoholics don't go hang out in a bar after they get sober to avoid any temptations, so I can't help but wonder why "you" specifically are here. There is an old saying, "if you lounge around the pool long enough on a hot day and keep getting splashed, eventually your going to want to get wet." Careful now, wouldn't want the devil to talk you into jumping in the pool

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Out of ALL the things I wrote, that is what you want to dispute? Like really?? You didn't hear a thing I said did you?? "HELLO!" (imagine me lifting the corner of the box you are in and shouting down into the darK) then the echo, "hello, hello, hello, hello..."

So you elected to focus on this "one" thing and dispute it huh? So now not only have you shown throughout the thread that you are capable of judging and hating, but now you are even judging and hating on fellow Christians, and somehow claiming you know who is a Christian and who isn't? Wow brother...that takes a pair of nads IMO. Anything at all you can do to make it feel like it's you against the world huh? You wonder why people have problems with Christians, when you can't even get along with yourselves.

I love how you started with, "I highly doubt..." You didn't do your homework and look to see for yourself did you? You didn't spend one single second looking up any kind of data to bring an educated conversation to the table, but just going on blind faith and what "you" believe in "again" huh?

I will pray for you my friend

Didn't say i was judging or hating anything or anyone i was stating facts proved by history. What you do not understand because you are not one of us is that there is a war going on within the church, of the true believers versus the apostates and this war has been going on for 2000 years. Jesus himself told us how to recognize the anti-christ and false prophet element for what they are by the fruits of their labors, or as modern people call it, their actions. Jesus was all about actions speaking louder than words. If you choose not to accept what i say fine, that is your choice.

False Christians are like the people in south america who "convert" yet go out and murder pagan people because they refuse to convert. This is the type of thing we have been fighting against for 2000 years. It is not the Lord's will to force his gift of salvation on anyone at the tip of a sword, yet it happens because people are being misguided.

You should save your prayers for someone who needs them. I don't pray for myself or for selfish reasons, i pray for those who need them more than i do. If it is the Lord's will for me to suffer then suffer i shall. My brothers and sisters in ages passed had the courage to die for what they believe in, i can do no less and if he calls me to be a martyr than so i shall and i have already committed to whatever he has chosen of me.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Actually I get a LOT more than you think I do. Everything you have said has proved exactly why I put up this post to begin with. Most of, "i was stating facts proved by history..." is not a fact at all. Nothing can be proven, that is just your reality telling you that. In fact, you can't even prove that you exist to yourself. You are just choosing a history that has been taught to you, not one that you can prove at all. Of course there is going to be an Armageddon because we can't figure out how to live together and love one another. It just blows my mind with all the brilliant minds in this world, all the spiritual leaders we have had, and if you include ET advanced technology into the equation, not one person has been able to figure out a way we can all live in peace. We have all destroyed this world together, collectively as a whole. We had the son of God here based off your faith, and he couldn't even come up with a solution.

If facts where so clear, why did Jesus die on the cross in different ways according to which gospel you are reading? Why was he persecuted for different reasons depending on which gospel you are reading? Why was his time of death different in different gospels? I have had this conversation with PhD's, religious leaders, and religious people I respect dearly. Not any two people of all of them have given me the same two answers yet. Why is that if your history is so factual? Rattle that one around bud
Most Christians never even noticed there is a difference between the gospels like I just mentioned.

Don't kid yourself, nothing is what you think it is....it is just your reality telling you that. I do appreciate the selectively picked questions you choose to answer (or not answer) to support your line of thinking, and respect your opinion and thoughts regardless and wouldn't cause me to think of you any less as a person.

Please don't tell me that I don't understand though. I am not the enemy or the rest of the world. Just someone trying to figure it all out, question people, and challenge myself to think outside the box (although I am not that good at it most of the time). I do appreciate you having this conversation with me though. You are helping me much more than you know, because you are helping me to think and explore. Knowledge is the real key IMO.

"I claim to be a passionate seeker after truth, which is but another name for God" -Gandhi

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I agree with what you are saying, this was actually one reason amongst many I became a believer in Jesus Christ. I was an observer like you, and then came to the realization that there really is a fight between good and evil. And there are people that are working hard to help build satan's kingdom (THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT) being just one of many.

Jesus warned us that those that believe in him would be the main targets of those that oppose him:

Matthew 10:39 "He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it."

Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."

Everyone must make a decision to willingly follow Christ. By simply being complacent you are unconsciously siding with the beast system.

Christianity is not like other religions, and shouldn't be classed as one. Jesus' resurrection should be the sufficient evidence we need that he was God in the flesh. Thus putting an end to all religions and false beliefs.

I'll add more to this later...
edit on 27-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Mythology: proof that the religion it is part of is real.

Jesus, I have trouble with. If you want to prove it to me because Saul of Tarsus became the Apostle Paul, that's a debate I'm willing to have. But who says Jesus was reborn? Nobody. Not the only verifiable apostle, Paul, who never met Jesus. (It should also be noted that the other apostles can be demonstrated to have written their books, but it doesn't mean they actually knew Jesus. Or even that they were out there converting people. Paul, on the other hand, was a massive spiritual leader who was constantly out there spreading God's message)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I will provide links in the other bible re-written thread which is on going at present...

Now you are totally wrong on your judgement of me, i am infact one of the most tolerent of people having there own beliefs you will ever meet,

i work with christian companies that are both charaties and Aid workers, there is religous stand points being fired out all the time, to that i have no issue...

My issue is when i post thoughts, i make it clear it is my belief on somthing i use words which clearly show (in the english language) that i feel/believe/see it as etc. i also when posting anything of which i feel needs to be shown as my thoughts provide a piece of info at the end stating it is my thoughts or it is how i have seen things.

unless i can provide verified sources (when asked for them) i do not produce information as fact, i cannot prove God does not exsist no one can at all, however no one can also prove he does exsist. if someone want to argue with me about reliogn and say...

i feel you will go to hell as i beleive in the christian bible and its defination of Sin but still i respect your view that you are doing nothing wrong as you are not a follower of christ then i am totally down with that....

however...

the usuall ATS based responce on here is (insert bible quote) then... all of you sinners will be going to hell when our saviour comes down and spites the wicked (of which you fall under)

see the difference one is a purley personal belief outlined as such but still within the boundries of the T&C's of this site but the other a is non explained personal attack using information which can be no more verified than a Sorcha Faal Article.

i am all for people being religous, some people need it for confidence/strength, some people need it to give life meaning i totally appreaciate the way the human mind can give people real focus because of belief in a higher power, i feel verbally it is used as a weapon on this site to explain things people are either scared of or not educated on as well as they should be!

Deny Ignorance eh

Just my thoughts though

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Jesus warned us that those that believe in him would be the main targets of those that oppose him:

How so? Most christians live in powerful western countries where they are safe from being targeted by those who hate them. Christian countries are the ones who have the means and the power to target everybody else.
Christians are known to support the military forces when they rained death on Afghanistan and Iraq because they see it as paving the way for prophecy to be fulfilled.
Christians also, support the Israel, in everything it does against the Palestinians/Arabs... again for the same reason.

Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."

Jesus could be saying that people will be hated for his names sake, in the sense that those who believe in him will do the hating.

Christianity is not like other religions, and shouldn't be classed as one. Jesus' resurrection should be the sufficient evidence we need that he was God in the flesh. Thus putting an end to all religions and false beliefs.

Why should'nt cjhristianity be classified as a religion?
It has a central deity, a holy book, prophets, prophecy, angels, demons, rituals, end-of-the-world scenarios.... same as any other religion.
If you think that christianity is somewhat "unique" in some particular way, whats to stop other religons from making this claim that "we should not be classified as a religon".

edit on 28-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

edit on 28-11-2011 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Who exactly is it protesting a Muslim center near 911?

Who exactly is it that is fighting to deny same gender couples legal marriage?

I read an article not too long about about a very proud Christian who stopped a Wiccan gathering place in her town.

In my town Christians in mass marched to city hall to prevent a mosque from being built.

Oh the poor Christians.

They have serious tunnel vision.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

LOL...oh Anne...you're too much. You just are screaming to be part of the problem and not the solution huh? You don't mind pointing out the problem(s), but you won't explain the answer, even when it is directly asked of you

You have peoples attention, and especially the Christians in this thread (I would assume), but you don't want to talk about how to "not" have tunnel vision.

All we want to do is point out how the other side is wrong. Any time you feel like enlightening us, I am all ears

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

LOL...oh Anne...you're too much. You just are screaming to be part of the problem and not the solution huh? You don't mind pointing out the problem(s), but you won't explain the answer, even when it is directly asked of you

You have peoples attention, and especially the Christians in this thread (I would assume), but you don't want to talk about how to "not" have tunnel vision.

All we want to do is point out how the other side is wrong. Any time you feel like enlightening us, I am all ears

There are truly those who walk in His footsteps.

Unfortunately - most Christians follow man.

(this applies to other religions as well - - as religion is a creation by man. But I only speak of Christianity - - because it is what I personally know being raised as Christian. I do not speak of other religions - because I do not know them)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I might have missed it, but was this an attempt at enlightenment? Just want to make sure I am not missing anything

Great philosophers have already said, it's impossible to have a society without religion. If general man doesn't have an ultimate authority they may feel they have to answer to one day, then why wouldn't "everyone" just do what they wanted to do without worrying at a deep level the reprisal of a God. If there is nothing to fear, then why wouldn't we all just become murderers, rapist, selfish pigs? Without religion, society is impossible.

Even the NWO knows that, hence why "One World Religion" right?

Maybe you're right, and there is no such thing at all as God or religion, but you sure you want to strip that foundation completely out? Grass isn't always greener on the other side you know

You might fall back in your thinking on the philosophy of man being inherently good, but you would be making a grave mistake with that assumption. No matter what excuse you come up with thinking that it wouldn't be that way, you're forgetting that even though you have chosen to break away from it, you still have a religious mind, and a religious up bringing rooted deep in you and society as a whole. We can't really see what it would be like because we have never experienced it. I would tend to think we would go back to the cave man days personally, but I have no idea.

Think deeply about what I am saying

edit on 29-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join