It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is all this hate and focus on Christians coming from lately??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
Bless that 9% for standing up for moral truth and rights, Keeping things scriptural, letting the conviction of the written word take hold of peoples hearts.

That is why they hate Christians, The world knows its wrong, and has NO intention to admit they're wrong.

I do not care what you believe.

I do care and hate those who don't keep their belief out of other people's personal life.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
First off, I should point out that I am not religious, but crap like this is seriously making me consider becoming a Christian.

Did I miss something? Is the word hate in that article?

Are you actually complaining about The Galactic Federation of Light?

Here's something interesting to do. Read the words of Jesus "as from above". Meaning from the perspective of a Light Being. Then read the words of Jesus "as from below". Meaning earth bound physical being.

edit on 25-11-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

First off, I should point out that I am not religious, but crap like this is seriously making me consider becoming a Christian.

For someone who claims not to be religious - - - I really don't understand your vile response to this article.

Is this the first time you've heard of The Galactic Federation of Light? Have you heard of The Watchers?

Just because you don't believe Earth and Humans may actually be created from a terra forming process by off-planet beings far more advanced - - - you should react the way you have?

Yet you defend Christians who believe in a man that has zero real historic documentation?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Did I miss something? Is the word hate in that article?

Are you actually complaining about The Galactic Federation of Light?

Here's something interesting to do. Read the words of Jesus "as from above". Meaning from the perspective of a Light Being. Then read the words of Jesus "as from below". Meaning earth bound physical being.

edit on 25-11-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

Hi Anne! I have a lot going on, and don't feel like going on a wild goose chase, meaning, trying to dig up something on my own that can lead me in a million different directions and possibly be wrong from what you are asking me to do. Do you have some links or a more of a reference to it? I would be very happy to explore it some more. I am always open to new stuff

Complaining about "The Galactic Federation of Light?" If the author of the article is spokes person for this organization, then I guess I am indirectly. Why am I being a bad boy or something? I am not familiar with this organization. I did just find a few sites on them to check out which I will do as soon as I am done here.

As far as the actual word "hate" in the article, no I didn't come across the word in there, but I certainly did find it between the lines all over the article. Sorry, it's just not logical that it just happens to be Christians that are keeping the contact from happening, and if the planet is doomed because it is their fault, then that leads to only two possible conclusions IMO, that either a) the Christians are right, and satan does exist, and this Galactic Federation of Light organization is part of it, or b) some bigot that just hates Christianity and is behind this message. Unless you have a better take on it, and I am completely open for discussion and we can dissect it together. From my narrow mind, those can be the only two possible conclusions. How come it isn't all the alcoholics faults? Or people who like exotic animals? Or people that believe in conspiracies? Or the two bazillion other things that we could boil down what will keep the The Galactic Federation of Light making contact? Out of all the possibilities on the planet, it's the Muslims and the Christians? Umm....doesn't their bible, which was written about 2000 years ago, warn them of this exact thing?? Do you see where I am going with this?

I look forward to your responses, and any links or information you want to provide to me.

Peace my friend

edit on 25-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

With the amount of hours you study - - I am surprised you haven't heard of it.

There are many variations. I would also suggest reading the Terra Papers.

I suggest you search ATS - - - as this subject has been discussed. Probably the quickest way to find info and links. Keep an open mind - - - as you know debunkers are rampant on ATS.

Here's a couple. I've read all this stuff years ago - - - and am on to other things.

Brotherhood of Light
Starseeds
White Brotherhood (white refers to light)
Ascended Masters lightascension.com...
Galactic Federation www.thenewearth.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Oh my...the plot just thickened! I just woke up from one dream, into another! "I MEANT I WANTED THE BLUE PILL, THE BLUE ONE, THE BLUE ONE DAMNIT!!!!!"

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

With the amount of hours you study - - I am surprised you haven't heard of it.

There are many variations. I would also suggest reading the Terra Papers.

I suggest you search ATS - - - as this subject has been discussed. Probably the quickest way to find info and links. Keep an open mind - - - as you know debunkers are rampant on ATS.

Here's a couple. I've read all this stuff years ago - - - and am on to other things.

Brotherhood of Light
Starseeds
White Brotherhood (white refers to light)
Ascended Masters lightascension.com...
Galactic Federation www.thenewearth.org...

I have heard of it, just haven't researched it. Each topic I come across can take a lifetime within itself. Thanks for the info, I will check it out

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Oh my...the plot just thickened! I just woke up from one dream, into another! "I MEANT I WANTED THE BLUE PILL, THE BLUE ONE, THE BLUE ONE DAMNIT!!!!!"

Gotta go with the RED.

Those of the various Light Being beliefs - - - do believe as strongly as Christians believe.

Just saying.

Enjoy the process of learning with an open mind.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Gotta go with the RED.

Those of the various Light Being beliefs - - - do believe as strongly as Christians believe.

Just saying.

Ye know thats one thing that drives me crazy... WHO in their right mind would take the blue pill?

I mean... Keep life as it is, or turn into Neo?

Red pill please...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Gotta go with the RED.

Just saying.

Ye know thats one thing that drives me crazy... WHO in their right mind would take the blue pill?

I mean... Keep life as it is, or turn into Neo?

Red pill please...

reply to post by Akragon

I will be 100% honest Akragon. If I knew, what I know now, when I had the choice, "and I was warned ahead of time that there was no turning back once I step through the door," but some how just got to tap into this current brain for a moment to take a peek, I would of definitely taken the blue pill without a doubt. Granted, I don't know nearly as much as you guys do, but I would of definitely would of taken the blue pill for sure! All I am doing is waking up from one dream just when I think I have a handle on it, to yet another dream. When I first woke up, I thought I was truly awake; only to find out that I am just still in another dream, inside a another dream, inside a another dream, infinity. The problem is Neo ended up somewhere, let's call it the promised land. I have yet to see anything of the promised land, or anything that even looks like it. If I knew what it looked like in the end, maybe I will be happy I took the red pill, but right now I would overdose on the blue ones
Oh yea, Neo had Morpheus...I am on this journey alone! Huge difference in my opinion. There are a lot of Morpheus' out there, but all of them look like wolves to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Remember one thing...

Neo Followed morpheus...

In the real world you can rely on only yourself... When you follow another persons beliefs you also "stumble" on their issues...

Find your own truths... everything you need is within your own being

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Really now? What about this guy?
White House shooting suspect calls himself 'modern-day Jesus'

Many people who have killed have said God/Jesus/Demons told them, instructed them, to kill. Pat Robertson himself said on TV that Hugo Chavez needs to be killed, then he prayed.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Yes, restraint. This generation believes in situational morality. Religions teach otherwise. Religions tell you what you must do to be a good person, but people believe they are inherently good.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Really now? What about this guy?
White House shooting suspect calls himself 'modern-day Jesus'

Many people who have killed have said God/Jesus/Demons told them, instructed them, to kill. Pat Robertson himself said on TV that Hugo Chavez needs to be killed, then he prayed.

I just see and hear extremist to be honest bud. They take all shapes and forms. There are a lot of people who "claim" to be Christians that I don't buy they have a real relationship with Christ for a second. I also don't watch TV or believe anything that is on TV. That isn't reality, I can only base reality off of what I experience. I find it funny that you quote something from CNN...that is just as good as giving me information from Fox News
Means nothing to me. I have read other articles where that guy is supposedly a Muslim. So which one is he then? He said, she said. They also tell me Bin Laden is dead...I wasn't there, I really have no idea.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Thanks man! I think that is awesome advice. "stumbling" on their issues, is very solid advice and you just opened a door in my mind. Thank you!

I wish I truly understood the last part of "within your own being..." already. I am sure more will be revealed when I am ready
I am just in such a damn rush! lol
I understand the truth is inside, I just haven't been able to open that door yet.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

"Aliens" as people know them today are not extra terrestrials. They are demons or the fallen angels (messengers). Humanity has already caught them in 2 lies. First they said they came from Venus and Mars but our probes proved them liars. Then they said they came from the moon Titan, cassini space probe proved them liars again. Now they say they are from some star system far out called Zeta Reticuli wher eour probes can't go check. See the pattern? Everytime we prove them liars they change their story and push out their world o origin further out here we can't check to see if their lying.

What do demons do? They tell you a little truth mixed in with alot of lies to decieve you. The truth in these so called "aliens" being extra terretrial? Yes they indeed are not from earth so in that respect them being "aliens" is true and where the lies come in? They are not from any world in space, they are the monsters of myths and legends as they are shape changers and can change shape to suit their agenda.

Them being space people is a part of God's great deception that he is sending so that those whose hearts are closed to him will not be spared. Basically he's drawing a line in the sand, if you will not believe in him (Jesus the Christ or his real name Yeshua or yahoshua) he is not going to save you. If people choose to believe in these aliens over him then they are putting other "gods" before him and this really enrages him when what he created chooses to worship these other things as opposed to him. How are people worshipping aliens (demons) as opposed to worshipping God? The mere act of belief is a form of worship. Obsessing over aliens is another form of worship and talking about them again is yet another form of worship (which i should stop doing but i am trying to tell you something).

The Roman Catholic Church has already fallen for this deception, but they are half pagan worshippers who merely christianized their pagan rituals instead of throwing them off entirely.

Think on this. The entire world is literally against Yeshua ha Meshiach (Jesus the Christ) being the divine Son of God, our prophecied Immanuel (Immanuel means "God in person" and is thought to be Jesus' true name) despite the fact that his actions and teachings proved who he was and that he literally came out and said that he was I AM (see my signature). To what purpose do the demons have for shutting down christianity and denouncing Christ as God incarnate? The demons do not want people learning the truth because the truth will set them free. These things want all of mankind or as many of us as they can take with them to Hell (the prison God built to house them). Everyone rails that christianity is wrong, that should tell you something. It told me something, that these demons are trying to stop us from spreading the gospel and stop people from accepting the gospel of Christ.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I would say the Roman Catholic Church is the remnant, the ones who are spiritual seeds of Mary and bear testimony of Jesus, as it says in Revelation. They are the ones despised in the world because they don't follow the philosophies of the world and stick to their traditions. The protestant churches just update their traditions every few decades.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I think the one world religion will probably be the religion of science. Probably what they call fact versus "mysticism" as they call christianity. In fact i think science has already been established as a bonifide religion. The reason i think this is because there are an enormous amount of people in the world who cannot believe in what they cannot see with their own two eyes.

It's for this very reason i began to study the paranormal and the things i have seen and experienced only set my faith in Christ even stronger. I have seen people get picked up and choked nearly to death while they were hanging in the air like they were floating and bruises of fingertips were seen on their necks. I have seen people flung across the room like they were a weightless ragdoll by nothing that could be seen but was obviously there because people can't be thrown by nothing so obviously something was there doing it. I myself have been slapped and had a hand print appear on my face that i didn't even notice until my wife asked me who slapped me and i have heard laughter from something i couldn't see twice around 2:30 AM. One time (this was when i was living alone before i met my wife) i was sleeping in my bed and about 3:30-4:00 AM my bedroom light turned on by itself and i heard a voice say "get up!" and it scared the crap out of me because i thought someone had broken into my house and was in my bedroom but there was no one there! I have heard foosteps run across my floor when i was sitting in my recliner and it upset my cats to the point that they jumped on my lap and started yolwing as they watched whatever it was run from my kitchen and through my living room and stop in front of me (somewhow they could see it). There have been times where my wife had been taking a shower and she thought she saw me come into the bathroom when i was at the other end of the house and i thought i heard her walk up behind me and could hear her or someone breathing behind me and i turned around and no one was there.

The activity stopped when i finally had enough and called on the name of Jesus Christ and commanded whatever it was to leave my house and never return. Whatever it was never came back. It's funny how people do not believe in Jesus but when you call on him these things flee before his name. I know of an atheist once who was on an investigation that got saved after he had been attacked and it scared the willies out of him. This is something you just cannot grasp or understand if yooure not a believer until it happens to you but once it does happen it will change you forever. Perhaps God allows them to be attacked by demons to show them there is something evil that cannot be seen but is very real and very terrifiying.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I would say the Roman Catholic Church is the remnant, the ones who are spiritual seeds of Mary and bear testimony of Jesus, as it says in Revelation. They are the ones despised in the world because they don't follow the philosophies of the world and stick to their traditions. The protestant churches just update their traditions every few decades.

Uh no. They worship Mary over Christ and even call her the "Queen of Heaven" which is a pagan title held by Astarte, Hera, Ishtar and Inanna. Mary was just an apostle she was not God's wife, that would be like incest since Jesus was the physical incarnation of God in this world.

If you ever bothered to read Revelation it tells you right out front that the Roman Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon (compare to the history of the R.C.C.) and that the world is drunk from the wine of her wrath and the world partakes of her fornication (fornication with civil powers and world governments). Take a look at the Roman Catholic Church and then ask yourself if what they have done throughout the years (spanish inquisition, burning protestants as witches, killing pagans instead of converting) is anything like what Jesus would want or do. Did Jesus ever try to obtain worldy power and immense amounts of wealth? No he did not, in fact Satan offered all of that to him and he told satan to shove it. Now you know who the anti-christ is its the apostate element in the church, the false bride is the roman catholic church and The Anti-Christ (singular) is the Pope as he sits on a throne in mockery of God's mercy seat and accepts worship like he is God and allows people to kiss his ring and call him "Holy Emminence" and people kneel before him like he is Jesus.
edit on 26-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join