It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is all this hate and focus on Christians coming from lately??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
First off, I should point out that I am not religious, but crap like this is seriously making me consider becoming a Christian.

www.rumormillnews.com...

I read a lot of articles, forums, and just about everything that is out there I can get my hands on to educate myself as much as possible. I spend about 10-14 hours a day researching "everything" I can to help me find my path. It seems like more and more focus is being put towards the Christians every day. This article, the claims this guy makes is so off the wall, it leads me to seriously think the Christians might have something right after all. Now it's the Christians fault that contact hasn't been made with the "space people." It's going to be all the folks locked into their faith that is going to cause destruction to the world and the "space people" from bringing us into the next consciousness. If you stay locked into your faith, you can become "locked" and go insane in the end. Can you possibly make this stuff up any better??

I am noticing across the board there is a growing prejudice towards followers of God and/or Christ. I can't help but read this article and see nothing but hate in it, and to spread hate. If you are not religious, and a nonbeliever, why do you even care at all about those that do? Why such prejudice towards people of faith? In the big scheme of things, which really is your own truth, who gives a crap? Live and let live!

However, as someone that is sitting on the fence, I will tell you what I see. These writers don't seem to care about the elite, secret societies, or whatever, worshiping whatever entities they are worshiping. From the people I do know who are Christian, they believe 100% that it is to Satan, Lucifer, evil demons, whatever. They believe that the UFO's and ET's that are going to come, are anything but friendly. Just more wolves in sheep's clothes. They believe that false messiahs, prophets, and all other kinds of illusions are going to present itself and cause people to doubt their faith. In fact, this article is nothing but propaganda IMO to get people to do just that. If the Christians weren't truly going to have to fight a battle against Satan, then why would anyone give a # at all what beliefs the Christians want to hold onto?? This jerk-off talks about how they are concerned that the Christians will resist, fight back, "burn them at the stake" as he puts it. With all their technology, ET's are worried about a couple of Christians getting together and putting up a fight with our technology, which is what, a couple of guns?? He says they are going to show us videos of the history of Christ, how he is actually one of them, and with them, and many Christians will resist believing. What they can't telepathically put the message in our head long before they get here? They can't wave their magic wand and correct or DNA so we just get it all? Because someone believes in Christ and is locked into it, their technology won't work?? Like really???

How can that be perceived any other way other than, "yea, the Christians have it right then!" If religion is such a flawed concept, how can it resist these super awesome powers the ET's have? How come it is only the ones who believe in Christ (or the Muslims from what he pointed out) and it's just not people that love Chocolate ice cream and won't give it up? Every single thing this clown says, to a non religious person such as myself, completely validates EVERYTHING they (Christians) been saying, and the bible says. In fact, after reading this article, I want to go find some southern hick baptist, in the back woods of the south, that knows nothing else but a shotgun and the bible, and ask him to dunk me into the local lake and baptize me!!!

The more hate I see about religion, the more focus I see on how Christians are going to be the problem, the more I want to move towards the faith. It is just not this article I am focusing on, but many articles I have read, what is being spread around out there, and the more I hear about what exactly is going on behind the private doors of the elite. It is no secret by now they are doing something that is related to voodoo, black magic, satanic, or whatever you want to call it. I highly doubt the ET's are going to want them to start a world war, when they probably could just do it for themselves if that is what they really wanted! I mean hell, there are stories about them disabling nuke sites as it is with just a fly over, but they need us to do it for them?

Sorry friends, I am not buying this stuff at all. I very much think we have a major war going on right now, and it has nothing to do with UFO/ET's as you think of them. I am very seriously thinking this is between God/Christ and Satan right now. All of this other stuff about what is going to happen, what is happening in the world right now, or what people believe is totally crazy!

There just can't be any other justification in the world out there that makes sense about where all this hate is coming from, and why it is so focused on the Christians right now. If it wasn't something Satan related, then who really gives a crap about what the Christians believe or don't believe?!?! Not to mention that they all keep seeming to go back to the history of Christians, and what they did hundreds of years ago. Most of the Christians I know, or see posting around here aren't the hard core, pipe hitting, kind they are getting grouped into. Most of them are some of the most kindest people I know. Of course there is extremist in everything, and only see the bible as the black and white text on the pages. The ones I respect and look up to are nothing like that and clearly see some kind of a message instead of what is literally on the pages, so why group "all" Christians into one group?? That's like seeing a black or mexican person and automatically assuming they are in a street gang.

I think people that call themselves woken up, need to wake up and start analyzing what is really going on behind the scenes, but this stuff doesn't add up if you ask me. I may not be where most people are as far as educated enough after taking the red pill, but for someone that has never been religious in the slightest, I keep seeing stuff like this and I find myself wanting to be religious all of the sudden. I would venture to guess, this is only just the beginning of the attacks that are really going to go on in the next year or so against people of faith.

These ignorant, moronic, hateful messages that keep going out are only pushing people like me that are fences sitters, on the side of the fence where faith sits. I am going to email this clown who wrote this article and show him this post!

Man I was having a great day till I read that article, but now I feel better that I threw it up on you
Go ahead, give me hell and throw it at me now

Oh yea, by the way clown, learn what a paragraph is! I would ask you to cite your work on where you got the info from the "spacemen" but I am sure the word "cite" is not in your vocabulary!!

I personally don't care what faith you are or Messiah you think is coming, we just all need to stop hating on each other and pushing our own personal agenda on each other. This whole world is a mess and we are on the brink of blowing ourselves up all based on hate. Truly sad times!

edit on 25-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well, first off, as a Christian, I can tell you; the world hates us because we keep telling it that it's ways are evil.

But, it's pretty much all prophecy. The world will turn against us. Hell, they already do for the most part. Just spend a day on ATS in this sub forum and you'll see just how much people do.

Honestly, though, it does seem to fall into pieces. With talks of a "one world government" also comes a "one world religion" that was recently talked about this year, I believe. Now, in theory, a one world government would be a neat idea, except who the rules are.

Now, the one world government and one world religion are both talked about in Revelations. Of course, it would be accepted with open arms. Only in a time of chaos would that ever be accepted, but it still would be, except by one group; Christians.

We'll be labelled as terrorists (we already basically are..) and be hunted down.

Which is talked about in Revelations as well. The beast, 'who wages war on the Saints most high,' IE, the Anti-Christ would label us terrorists, and with a full on police state / marshal law in place, it would be difficult for Christians to hide..

Either way, there are many theories out there about Aliens and Demons and all of that.. and all I can say is, is that it's not necessarily outrageous to believe that they are indeed Demons posing as Aliens, or UFOs, or what have you.. mostly because there is indeed motive; a goal, a plan from Satan. Confusion, for one.

Remember, Satan is seen as the Master of Deception, the Father of Lies, etc.. if you assume that Satan is influencing these events, and you see the downfall of Christians, and hatred for them growing in nearly all corners of the Earth.. it starts to make sense, or at the very least, it isn't contradictory.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The reason there is alot of issues are as follows (certainley in my opinion)

Requesting proof for others beliefs yet Quoting the bible as fact...

Insinuating that "X" can be explained by a certain bible passage which is starting to feel like forcing there beliefs on others...

the missunderstand that those who do not care for bible teachings are in no way Stupid/being led astray by the devil....

Bringing 50% of conspiracies on here back to bible passages.

Claiming When people are talking about UFO's that infact UFO's are either Angels/fallen deamons (when the general thread is chatting about Aliens)

Generally bringing religon into forums when its not needed and thus rubbing other posters up the wrong way.

I cannot say that god does or does not exsist... no one can... they can say the Believe they exsist, but none can prove it, this seems to be the only subject on here which is not seen as a "pics or it didnt happen" post, you need to produce a pic of a space ship but can have blind faith in an unproven entity...

it becomes very hypocritical.

My real Gripe is the fact the bible was written and re-written by men, re translated by other men, changed to suit current trends (not in recent times but for hundereds of years)
my other one is the rapture, this was added much later in history (like within the last 150 years) as visions froma girl in scotland, it was added in a very clever way by a con man, he essentially split the bible writting the "original" sections of revelations with the comparisons from said girls "visions" over time people stopped questioning this information and it becaomes folk lore, we have this as a reference yet people cannot see many stories could have been manipulated in the same way....

Aliens, underground bases, Harp, Moon bases, hollow earth, time travelers looking for IBM's are all too crazy for some yet a mystical devine being with no grounding in reality other than taught belief from there elders, passed down from there elders and a really old bastardised book is easy to accept and force on others as reality...

thats why i believe it happens.

Just my thoughts

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Its not just Christianity its every religion that gets bashed on if you don't believe me trying being Muslim and booking a one way ticket on a plane to DC.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I came across a vote poll on facebook about one month ago.

it was a poll to ask, Do you think australia should pass the same sex marriage law.

91% said yes
9% said no

91% of those people were reviled and disgusted at the fact that people would actually vote against such a thing, They kept on blaming us bible bashing hating, Gay haters closed minded ignorant selfish disgusting sickening people.

Bless that 9% for standing up for moral truth and rights, Keeping things scriptural, letting the conviction of the written word take hold of peoples hearts.

That is why they hate Christians, The world knows its wrong, and has NO intention to admit they're wrong.

Mind you were talking of tens of thousands of australians voting on this matter, Thousands not hundreds.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

people are prolly fed up with them and dishing it back to them.

the self righteousness and judgements upon people are crap...

city-north-messenger.whereilive.com.au...

~you can't even go shopping without them yelling and abusing you.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I would blame God.He works in mysterious ways.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

What about the undermining quiet Christian mothers, or fathers, or children that dont judge people, But cop a verbal slap to the face for being the reason for all thier problems and faults?

NO wake up, The world Hates Christian, The world thinks its knows moral justice and righteousness, It doesn't otherwise it would not have Crucified Jesus.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Theres just something about idiots that logical people dont like

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
Theres just something about idiots that logical people dont like

exactly!

they can be the most logical, intelligent person until it comes to religion. then, for some reason, its ok to have blind faith and switch your suspension of disbelief on

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I love the way that stupid people here insinuate that they are the logical people when they themselves are going to go out and vote and end up with the same war and debt as usual. Oh but you will vote Ron Paul? Well, he is pro Christian by his own words. So either he is antithetical to your so called logic or he is a liar. Either way enjoy your cognitive dissonance, as you are the one who is deluded.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Matthew 7:6 applies.

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
reply to post by Thurisaz

What about the undermining quiet Christian mothers, or fathers, or children that dont judge people, But cop a verbal slap to the face for being the reason for all thier problems and faults?

NO wake up, The world Hates Christian, The world thinks its knows moral justice and righteousness, It doesn't otherwise it would not have Crucified Jesus.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Because the worlds sick of the bloodshed, bigotry, misery and death that the christians have inflected upon it down through the centuries and it continues today..

Its long past time people dump the primitive, barbaric superstition.. World would be much better off..

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
During the end times which I believe are happening now Christians will be persecuted-it will become punishable by death under the Antichrists rule to not take the mark of the beast and swear allegiance.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aprilc1

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
There seems to be a rather pointed media onlsaught against religion in particular.

This is part of a multi-decade media bias against traditional culture of all sorts, religious and otherwise. It is a tragedy.
edit on 11/25/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
I came across a vote poll on facebook about one month ago.

it was a poll to ask, Do you think australia should pass the same sex marriage law.

91% said yes
9% said no

91% of those people were reviled and disgusted at the fact that people would actually vote against such a thing, They kept on blaming us bible bashing hating, Gay haters closed minded ignorant selfish disgusting sickening people.

Bless that 9% for standing up for moral truth and rights, Keeping things scriptural, letting the conviction of the written word take hold of peoples hearts.

That is why they hate Christians, The world knows its wrong, and has NO intention to admit they're wrong.

Mind you were talking of tens of thousands of australians voting on this matter, Thousands not hundreds.

This right here is a prime example as to why ,more and more people dislike Christianity.

Unashamedly bigoted, and they think they have a right to act so disgustingly merely because its their 'belief'.....

Then attempting to discredit any scientific claim that flatly disputes their holy scribbles, and attempting to teach children their own unproven version of biological history that carries no credibility whatsoever.

And dont forget Christianity has been one of, if not the most divisive force in the history of mankind.

Add to this the fact they think they have a monopoly on morals, and the very nature of existence and it really not that hard to see.

And OP, I dont buy your claim that you're not Christian, so I'm calling you out on that

Oh and the aliens thing? do you really think any advanced race would want anything to do with us while we still have a lot of people who still believe in an invisible sky daddy? its embarrassing tbh.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Skydaddy?

SKYDADDY!

DUN DUN DUNDAD!!! SKY DADDY!!!!

Kudos for making me giggle.
(y)

You dont get it, But one day i pray you do, really

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's coming from people with a humanist point of view who think man is inherently good until society makes him bad. Therefore they are against any form of restraint and anything that hold them back from doing whatever they want. Religion is a thorn on the side of people indoctrinated into this point of view.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join