It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible GENUINE picture of a Fallen Angel?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LumberJack

like i said ,its a 'cloaked alien',me and my team are never wrong.but yea...benelvolent grey ,rainbow grey,the crayon grey,yea,all the same, its an alien.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I've asked this about a dozen times in total to various people who say 'reflection' etc:

If it is just a reflection, how come this was a one-off occurrence?

Considering that my gf had nothing but a single wooden vase on her windowsill the whole time she lived at this place.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Nice one.

Just pointing out that the specimen who started this thread used my pics without permission. He's a religious fruitcake and a stalker to boot

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm starting my own thread on this.

These are my photos, copied without my permission.

I will gladly debate my photos on my own thread.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LumberJack

lol,damn,is he on the other site your on?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LumberJack
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

Heard that theory before. Repetitive...go look that one up.

So your explanation for this being a one-off occurence of reflection?

Oh, so because Pareidolia as a theory is repetitive you automatically dismiss it?

For me, it is the most logical explanation. Some might not agree, some might, however, it is the most logical.

vvv

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

LOL he sure is...check this out, he jumps in somewhere around the middle

forum.davidicke.com...

started my own thread on these photos here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Right.... so no explanation as why there's clearly a demonic face in the wall?

yep yep move along. nothing to see here.. "buries head in sand"...

No explanation is needed because there quite clearly is no demonic face on the wall.

We're hardwired to see faces where there is none, or to "make sense out of the chaos" so to speak.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)
I have to agree with him on this one. humans, like he said, are hardwired for facial recognition(like dogs were trained to watch us for physical clues during domestication). This can be done with a water source sitting near the window, creating that effect.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LumberJack
I've asked this about a dozen times in total to various people who say 'reflection' etc:

If it is just a reflection, how come this was a one-off occurrence?

Considering that my gf had nothing but a single wooden vase on her windowsill the whole time she lived at this place.

The sun has to be in the right place, the reflection would only happen at a certain time in certain conditions.
The thing causing it could have been moved.

As someone else said, our brains are wired to see faces out of anything, thats why some woman claims to have seen Jesus in the Irish cliffs.Theres also the indian in the desert sands on google earth which is 1000 times better than this.

This is just someone desperate to have something confirm their faith, which of course can never happen as its all made up.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I have to agree that you are seeing what you want to see. Try this. If you look at your sig pic in a different way, the man has no pants. It will be hard to see it any other way after this. However, we know it's actually the cat's face.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I don't like to normally jump to conclusions to quickly but it seems what you have here is some....light...shining through your window...hehe. It baffles me why the first thing you would jump to when seeing this is a fallen angel?...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Congrats on your face palm thread of the week award. How you went from seeing a vaguely face looking reflection/refraction of light to a "genuine fallen angel" (and the picture taker to "benevolent grey alien" rofl) boggles my mind. This forum has become a cesspool of ridiculousness.

pareidola
edit on 21-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
For 'JustMike'

I replied to your post on my own thread, seems it's been taken down though.

Feel free to do what you said and have my pics enlarged..go for it mate

I've got no time for a forum that allows someone to publish my photos without permission and present them for their own twisted arguments, then removes my own thread. Which showed ALL of the photos and gave the reasons why I shared them on david icke in the first place.

As for the 'reflectionists'
It's amazing how many times I've asked this question and not received one single reasonable answer: If it was a reflection, how come it was a complete one-off occurence? (which just happened to coincide with my missus making and gifting orgonite for the first time). See, all she had on that window sill was a wooden vase....nothing else, ever.

So good luck with those who struggle to understand the meaning of that question. Obviously you're so keen to welcome views and evidence which challenges your perception of our universe

Kudos and best wishes to those who have been sincere. If any of you decent folk would like more info, you'll find me on DI forum, username 'Dreamscope'

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Somebody call Richard Hoagland.

He'll get to the bottom of this.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Looks like a grey alien.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Taken from a member of David Icke forums: source

Taken in my gf's front room. She had been making and gifting Orgonite, when this little fella (missus? or do they have both bits? ) appeared. He was there for a good half-hour. Notice how he appears on the wall despite the fact that part of that wall is in shadow. The picture hasn't been altered, just cropped and with a little contrast to show the light up more. Discuss

Well considering this was a complete one-off occurrence and considering 'it' appears where there was no light shining through the blinds, and it happened after her first time making orgonite in that house, yep maybe you don't see what I see. And yes it is real. You see where the light is coming through the blinds, so you can see it isn't cast by an object in the way of that light.

What do you guys think?
edit on 20-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

This just shadows, light and relections from objects in the room.

Fallen angel my ass!

No such things Im afraid.

Listen to and read Steven Hawkins if you want sense and reality!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
looks like shadow being cast from smoke or heat rising up more likely me thinks...

The blind or whatever is casting a shadow on the wall, there is bright light, which would lead one to think there is also heat (which can cast a shadow, it refracts the light) or there is an object out of sight that is causing the appearance on the wall.

If you really want to see something demonic, stare at yourself in the mirror and say aloud all the things you have done wrong in your life, all the people you have wronged and all that you perceive to be wrong with you...you will pretty soon realise just how ugly you are (on the inside).

I don't discount there are things we don't know about in this world but this can be easily (and scientifically explained)...or it may well be the genuine thing (I don't doubt that either).
edit on 21-11-2011 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Somebody call Richard Hoagland.

He'll get to the bottom of this.

Last time I checked he was on Mars

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join