It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible GENUINE picture of a Fallen Angel?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I remember when intresting posts use to be made on this site! Or is it just me getting older. The fact it came from Ickes forum sums it up I suppose.
edit on 21-11-2011 by eddiemaiden_80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

In answer to your question:

A) It's not his picture.

B) Because the OP now says he doesn't believe this to be anything, yet couldn't make such a critical assessment BEFORE posting garbage and offering it up as a angel, fallen or in favour.

That on topic enough for ya masqua? Or shall be i pretend to be less critical of what i perceive as religious lunatics to accommodate your particular bias?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by The Cusp
How the heck do you go from a spot of light on the wall to a Fallen Angel? That's like me saying the milk in the fridge went bad, so it must be aliens.

Mind filling in a few details at least? Was it just on the wall? Or was it something in front of the wall?

Maybe you don't see the eyes nose and mouth? Apparently there is no spotlight on the wall, this thing just appeared out of no where and stayed for half an hour and then disappeared. you can see the light from the blinds shining on the wall so this isn't a shadow. Maybe a camera expert will be able to tell if this is real or not?

'sounds like you WANT it to be a "demonic spirit" .....

you REALLY do.....

i find it extremely irritating when people peculate about imaginary #$ like this...

i mean it really makes you look bad and makes me feel like i'm surrounded by people who will jump at any little thing without any scientific reaon behind their observations...
i mean COME ON NOW!!! get ahold of yourself!

edit on 11/21/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Considering the original guy who posted it claimed it was lingering there for at least half and hour, lets say we give him the benefit of the doubt and we assume that this is some sort of entity and not a mis-identity of a shadow etc. I took the picture and did a little amateur fiddling and enhancing, and it definitely doesn't look to me like an angelic form, more demonic or alien like, but no one thought to put a whole face to the photo!

pic 1

Pic 2 (inverted)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
reply to post by Equidae

Nice. Judging an entire culture thousands of years passed from the comfort of your computer screen, while living your life that is impossible without enslaving the entire third world and propping up the oil industry as well. Hypocrisy much?

Well this country is the one that goes on and on about how it is based in Judeo-Christian values. So that being the result wouldn't surprise me much. Either way Yahweh seems to like slavery.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

edit on 21-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Whateva69

In answer to your question:

A) It's not his picture.

B) Because the OP now says he doesn't believe this to be anything, yet couldn't make such a critical assessment BEFORE posting garbage and offering it up as a angel, fallen or in favour.

That on topic enough for ya masqua? Or shall be i pretend to be less critical of what i perceive as religious lunatics to accommodate your particular bias?

Geez..why did he post somebody else's images that he didnt feel secure confident In??
--------------------------
1. Because in His eyes, everything and anything that is unusual is either a Demon or Fallen Angel....
2. Simply to get stars or flags and get your bi-weekly thread posted related to demons???

edit on 21-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason extra DIV

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Geez..why did you post somebody else's images that you now don't feel confident with??
--------------------------
1. Because in His eyes, everything and anything that is unusual is either a Demon or Fallen Angel....
2. Simply to get stars or flags and get your bi-weekly thread posted related to demons???

edit on 21-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason extra DIV

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yeah kinda looks more demonic or alien than angelic to me.

Not that i dont beleive this occured.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It definitely looks like a face but a falling angel....seriously?
I wouldn't believe a damn thing those paranoid freaks on the David Icke forums have got to say.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Agreed:

Look someone's happy:

Wait, nope just a bunch of lines.
Personally I believe in god. But not the way that everyone on the planet seems to: wit constant fanatic action.

Just live your life. When you have real things coming after you, like gangsters, you can be paranoid.

But what would a 'fallen angel' (How many where there anyway? 300 ? Less?) want with your GF of all people.
By religious logic: You must be bad people.

Getting the gist?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
It definitely looks like a face but a falling angel....seriously?
I wouldn't believe a damn thing those paranoid freaks on the David Icke forums have got to say.

The person on David Icke forums was claiming it was an Alien Grey but we all know better than that... Aliens are demons in disguise...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Without knowing what they said, I probably agree with the responses removed for extreme Terms and Conditions violations. This is most likely simply a reflection/refraction that just happens to look kind of like a human/demon face. Nothing more. Nothing.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

1. Closest Estimates of the number of fallen angels are from 500,000 to 1million.

2. The guys girlfriend was playing with something called 'orgonite'... which supposedly had something to do with it.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Taken from a member of David Icke forums: source

Taken in my gf's front room. She had been making and gifting Orgonite, when this little fella (missus? or do they have both bits? ) appeared. He was there for a good half-hour. Notice how he appears on the wall despite the fact that part of that wall is in shadow. The picture hasn't been altered, just cropped and with a little contrast to show the light up more. Discuss

Well considering this was a complete one-off occurrence and considering 'it' appears where there was no light shining through the blinds, and it happened after her first time making orgonite in that house, yep maybe you don't see what I see. And yes it is real. You see where the light is coming through the blinds, so you can see it isn't cast by an object in the way of that light.

What do you guys think?
edit on 20-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Now lets see, there is a light, next to the wall. No reason for that light to cause such patterns, no? No chance in this whole entire world? No?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ya know i dont see it but it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people on this site will jump all over some posts attacking them like rabbid dogs ...Yet i see some of the stupidest pointless things posted and they get 50 pages worth of comments ..LOL its just silly really

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
looks like one of those reptilian aliens

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Most walls have a coating of 'knocked down' plaster and if we look at it we see all kinds of things. This is called matrixing I looked in my bathroom the other day and could clearly make out Scooby Doo and a fish eating a bear! It's really strange how we do that!
When I was a child we had varnished wood doors in our house and in my bedroom I could see a very clear image of a nude woman!! We see what we want to see!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
.... FACE PALM...

Second Line!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join