It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible GENUINE picture of a Fallen Angel?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
And BTW we do not claim it is an angel of any sort.

First thoughts were reptilian / alien. I personally did not believe in reptilians at this point.

It's worth mentioning that my missus is a very active healer, besides using orgonite. More experienced alien researchers than I said straight away it was one of the 'good' greys, having the characteristics of that particular group.

No fear of them. Why should we? If it was a 'bad' un, they can't hurt you if you don't fear them.

This fella was making sure he was seen; he wanted my gf to know he was around her.

This has been an amazing experience for both of us and we're looking forward to working with the benevolent greys and making more orgonite to hopefully attract him and his friends again.

Peace to all those who take the piss, I honestly don't care

Originally posted by LumberJack

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
reply to post by LumberJack

Outside influence, surface water, a wallet or mobile phone sat on the window ledge, i have seen very similare reflections off of a glossy tissue box (think thick magazine such as Loaded,not saying you gf reads loaded)

Just showing there could be one off/ random ocurrances to call it, and as i said the light in the blinds on the pick didnt change so looks like it was over a short period of time!

I bloody hope not

There could be, but again if there was a source there in the first place and working along the restricted assumption that reflection is the only possible explanation, why did the reflection disappear completely (not gradually) after half an hour and why was it a one-off?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

is there the chance there was a car parked outside? or somthing similar outside the window, could she have mistakenly placed one of her healing gen things in the sunlight and lifted it with making the direct connection between the two?

I just always need to look for the science in things or at least be sure every avenue has been looked at, without a photogrphic time reference, without knowing the configuration of the room, etc. its difficult!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

is there the chance there was a car parked outside? or somthing similar outside the window, could she have mistakenly placed one of her healing gen things in the sunlight and lifted it with making the direct connection between the two?

I just always need to look for the science in things or at least be sure every avenue has been looked at, without a photogrphic time reference, without knowing the configuration of the room, etc. its difficult!

Hey of course, and healthy scepticism is welcome!

I can't rule out a car outside.

As for the light reflecting off something on the window sill and rebounding onto the wall, even if that was physically possible it still does not explain why this was a one-off occurrence.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
That looks like a face to me. I have plenty of cut glass in my living room and have never seen anything that looks like that. It reminds me of a shadow person.My brother sees them and I have no reason to doubt him, even if I have never seen any. I kind of lean to another dimension theory personally. I wonder if you look as scary to it. Did you feel any bad vibes in the room at the time?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost in space
That looks like a face to me. I have plenty of cut glass in my living room and have never seen anything that looks like that. It reminds me of a shadow person.My brother sees them and I have no reason to doubt him, even if I have never seen any. I kind of lean to another dimension theory personally. I wonder if you look as scary to it. Did you feel any bad vibes in the room at the time?

Hiya

That's interesting about your brother. I've heard of people who can see them in reflected glass, TV screens etc.
Both my dad and myself have seen them during meditation, but I thought it was a residual spirit until I now. Apparently yes they are very skittish because people who understand subtle energy and know how to use it can hurt them. I wasn't in the room at the time but my girlfriend felt no bad vibes at all; her take at the time was like "oh...that's all your going to do? can't be all that bad then!". We're planning on doing more orgonite gifting and working with the benevolent 'service to others' greys.

Does your brother see them with the naked eye?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

You can take a pencil torch and burn the face of Jesus on to every single toast that you make. Your own personal communion wafers.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

and your theory regarding the origin of my photos is?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Can we just get away from crazy for a minute? This is pareidolia. Look it up. An obvious and easy way to debunk this would have been, since this was shining on the wall for 30 minutes, to go up to it and see where the direction of light was coming from. (Put your hand or a piece of paper on it, then move it along until it comes to the source.)

As people said earlier, it's reflected light or light which has been refracted by some kind of object. Sorry and all that.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

This is pareidolia.

Oh It's undoubtedly Pareidolia, there's really no question about it. This was highlighted earlier on in this thread too.

A thread I also wrote on the subject: Pareidolia, Matrixing, Simulacrum and the Paranormal

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
How long still will we see threads like this??

How long still will people see whatever they want to see, in the light, in the water, in the sugar, in their coco pops and rice crispies, in the frying pan, FFS people, Jesus, or an Angel, or a demon, or Lucifer himself, will not appear in your Captain Crunch!! I think they have a bit more power than that, if you are so inclined to believe it.

vvv

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Originally posted by Arcade425
Genuine thread lust for stars is getting annoying. No external link smells funny from this end. If you really truly believe that is a fallen angel I feel bad for "free will" lol.

You know what? I wish there was a thumbs down on posts, your asking for an external link? It’s his pictures, this thread is the start of the link.
And why do you think he created this thread for stars?

edit on 20/11/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

I’m sorry but I removed my flag from this thread due to the OP’s content edits.
I was under the impression this was his/her picture. Also i apologize to Arcade425 for the above statement.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Right.... so no explanation as why there's clearly a demonic face in the wall?

yep yep move along. nothing to see here.. "buries head in sand"...
edit on 20/11/11 by masqua because: Off topic quote removed

You spelt 'attention seeking' wrong.....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
if that is a fallen angel, then it is trapped on that 2 dimension plane of the wall...as it does not move or even change its facial expression...

what kind of supernatural spirit being would that be? trapped in a frozen position on a motrals'. LR wall...

that would be demeaning or at least disgraceful for an eternal spirit to have happen, imho

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

Heard that theory before. Repetitive...go look that one up.

So your explanation for this being a one-off occurence of reflection?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

It isn't a 'fallen angel', it's a benevolent grey. Ignore the OP, he stole my photos for his own religious soap box.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

You want to put a ban on people posting things you don't agree with?

How about you do what normal people do and just don't look.

I mean, I can't stand Eastenders or Coronation street...so I don't watch them. Simples.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

After showing this picture to my team of experts, we have concluded that you actually captured a 'cloak alien' hiding in your girl’s room. The alien might have been doing test on her with out her even knowing it, I suggest if she comes up pregnant you go get a dna test or something...im just saying, the alien might be some kind of alien freak, and might be over using its powers in certain matters.

edit on 21-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

They're not his photos. He copied mine without permission, from here forum.davidicke.com...

It's not a 'fallen angel'. It's a benevolent grey.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

You want to put a ban on people posting things you don't agree with?

Get your facts straight mate. I never mentioned anything about a ban.

Clearly this is a matter of seeing a face, in something that is not there. There is even a term for it, if you cared to look. This happens all the time, people seeing angels, aliens, demons in all kinds of things.

So yeah, i don't agree with it, but hey, feel free to post it, it is entertaining.

vvv

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join