It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible GENUINE picture of a Fallen Angel?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Taken from a member of David Icke forums: source

Taken in my gf's front room. She had been making and gifting Orgonite, when this little fella (missus? or do they have both bits? ) appeared. He was there for a good half-hour. Notice how he appears on the wall despite the fact that part of that wall is in shadow. The picture hasn't been altered, just cropped and with a little contrast to show the light up more. Discuss

Well considering this was a complete one-off occurrence and considering 'it' appears where there was no light shining through the blinds, and it happened after her first time making orgonite in that house, yep maybe you don't see what I see. And yes it is real. You see where the light is coming through the blinds, so you can see it isn't cast by an object in the way of that light.

What do you guys think?
edit on 20-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Right.... so no explanation as why there's clearly a demonic face in the wall?

yep yep move along. nothing to see here.. "buries head in sand"...
edit on 20/11/11 by masqua because: Off topic quote removed

+31 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
How the heck do you go from a spot of light on the wall to a Fallen Angel? That's like me saying the milk in the fridge went bad, so it must be aliens.

Mind filling in a few details at least? Was it just on the wall? Or was it something in front of the wall?

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Right.... so no explanation as why there's clearly a demonic face in the wall?

yep yep move along. nothing to see here.. "buries head in sand"...

No explanation is needed because there quite clearly is no demonic face on the wall.

We're hardwired to see faces where there is none, or to "make sense out of the chaos" so to speak.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
How the heck do you go from a spot of light on the wall to a Fallen Angel? That's like me saying the milk in the fridge went bad, so it must be aliens.

Mind filling in a few details at least? Was it just on the wall? Or was it something in front of the wall?

Maybe you don't see the eyes nose and mouth? Apparently there is no spotlight on the wall, this thing just appeared out of no where and stayed for half an hour and then disappeared. you can see the light from the blinds shining on the wall so this isn't a shadow. Maybe a camera expert will be able to tell if this is real or not?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I can clearly see a random shadow that you could maybe see a face in as you could in many other random shadows,reflections ect if you use your imagination.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

silly to call it a fallen angel..

more like a fallen ANGLE,, can you see how the light HITS the Sofa armrest.(last photo).??

i bet it has Brass or other metal finishings that REFLECT the light back up onto the wall.. see the ANGLE??

i realize this is a cut and post topic... but what DO you think is Really happening?

..no harm,,, no foul .. OP...
edit on 11/20/11 by darrman because: spellenglish

edit on 11/20/11 by darrman because: add a thingy

link   
Looks like scattered reflected light too me that happens to possibly look like a face if you look hard enough. No further explaination needed.

link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
OMG! It's Jesus!

That trickster is turning up in the strangest of places!

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 20-11-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

try moving that crystal vase away from the window.

.bump.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba
I can clearly see a random shadow that you could maybe see a face in as you could in many other random shadows,reflections ect if you use your imagination.

My paint skills are lacking, but I tried to highlight the basic features of the face.

Of course this might just be a case of pareidolia... But the guy is claiming it was real and was there for half an hour?

Anyhow I thought it was interesting.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

No need for that... I am not claiming this is real as it wasn't me who took the photo's.

+52 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You've just confirmed that it's not a fallen angel,it's bart simpson lmao

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I think that it looks like a reflection.

The sunlight is coming through the window, you can see the shadow of the window blinds, with sharp sunlight coming through, and above that (around the image in question) is a more diffused patch of light.

The diffused patch of light is probably a reflection of the sunlight, from something reasonably flat and shiny in the room, an open window or glass picture frame perhaps?

The image in question, is probably a reflection from something with a less flat surface, in the same vicinity as the window/picture. A glass/ceramic ornament on the window sill perhaps?

That's what I'm seeing anyway.

regards,
GTD

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
yeah doesnt look like anything else but a weird shadow caused by some warped glass or an shiney-side-up CD relfection etc

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
it is an interesting photo irrigardless to what has been said however i do think that it is just a trick of the light combined with dust or smoke particles hitting the rays of light as it shines in the windows, we get a similar effect in the mornings in my living room

thanks for sharing any ways

edit on 20/11/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is light shining through a smudge on the window. I'll bet you five dollar dollar.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by windword

No need for that... I am not claiming this is real as it wasn't me who took the photo's.

What is the title of your thread? "Possible GENUINE," are two of the words used in it. So, are you saying that you were fence riding here based on members comments?

Edit to add:

This does look like this is yours simply because in your OP it only says "source," and the stuff in quotes just says quote. It does not indicate external text.....

Just 'sayin it appears this is coming from you.

edit on 20-11-2011 by supine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join