It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish racism is like NAZI racism - my firsthand experience from Isreal Recruiting Site

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Why don't you say that it was the Jews that dressed up as Nazi's and killed themselves, pathetic!

Hitler - Jewish (although in the Philippines they have their own claims)
Nazi's - Jewish
Neo Nazi's - Jewish
Peron - Jewish
Mel Gibson - Jewish
Yassir Arafat - Jewish
Gaddafi - Jewish
Saddam Hussein - Jewish
Stalin - Jewish
Pol Pot - Jewish
Inquisistion/Vatican - Jewish.
The Devil - Jewish
Reptillians - Jewish
Grey's from Zeta Reticulli - Jewish
Henry Ford - Jewish
Mao - Jewish

I have heard it all on ATS, if you do evil you must be Jewish because god forbid anyone else would anything evil!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

I have only been recently and didn't like it at all - too much commercial crassness for me. I like my places old and 'lived in' rather than shiny and gaudy

That said i was totally taken with Singapore when i went there. My only regret was not getting to Hong Kong for a visit.

Maybe it is just cultural bias on my part! Im from green and pleasant northern europe and to be honest desert landscapes do not really do not much for me, although to contradict myself parts of Libya are just stunning.

Back on topic, absolutely nothing wrong with Judaism. Problem is Zionism but then fundamentalists from any denomination are frankly nuts - you cannot spell fundementalist with 'mental' after all!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're saying.

I built upon the OP argument in which he highlights the irony with regards to Israeli racism against non-Jews and its similarity to Nazi racism against Jews.

I went on to say that it does not surprise me because the Zionist Jewish founders of Israel had co-operated with the Nazis in their occupation of Palestine, well documented.

I also said that this attitude is alive today as demonstrated by the Israeli Judge who praised the Nazi propaganda machine.

Lastly, I linked a documentary, "The Ringworm Affair", which underlines Israeli racism whereby they conducted radiation experiments on Jewish children but only used those children who were of Arab descent.

You seem to be presenting a strawman argument in a rant format... I dont see how our arguments are the least bit similar?
edit on 24-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Middle Eastern Jewish children are NOT of Arab decent, they are Sephardic or Mizrachi Jews.

A Jew of Arab decent is one who is an offpring or decendant of both Jewish and Arab tribes.
edit on 25-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're saying.

I built upon the OP argument in which he highlights the irony with regards to Israeli racism against non-Jews and its similarity to Nazi racism against Jews.

I went on to say that it does not surprise me because the Zionist Jewish founders of Israel had co-operated with the Nazis in their occupation of Palestine, well documented.

I also said that this attitude is alive today as demonstrated by the Israeli Judge who praised the Nazi propaganda machine.

Lastly, I linked a documentary, "The Ringworm Affair", which underlines Israeli racism whereby they conducted radiation experiments on Jewish children but only used those children who were of Arab descent.

You seem to be presenting a strawman argument in a rant format... I dont see how our arguments are the least bit similar?
edit on 24-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Whatever you write the bottom line is that you are saying that Jews were responsable for the Jews being exterminated in the Nazi holocaust of ww2 (which indeed killed millions of others - gays, gypsies, handicapped, etc.) and I am sorry to say that you are just repeating and believing neo-nazi bollocks!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

There are Arab Jews. Get over it.

And you just proved the OP's point.

You guys are sick.
edit on 25-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by bluemirage5

There are Arab Jews. Get over it.

And you just proved the OP's point.

You guys are sick.
edit on 25-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Please explain how in your enlightened world, I proved the OP right? WRONG! HUGE FAIL on your part!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is a strange fact: The Nazis let the current Pope be a Nazi, or rather forced him to be one. I wonder if Israel would do the same thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join