It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish racism is like NAZI racism - my firsthand experience from Isreal Recruiting Site

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

O_O
All My life (USA) I have grown up seeing applications and other such documents and all ask what ones race is: Pacific Islander, Caucasian, Asian, Jewish, Hispanic, Black, etc.

I asked about that once in High School, how "Jewish" was a race when I thought it was just a religion. And was told it was both, etc. one is different from the other.

And now today, I find out maybe it's NOT a race? myheadhurtsnow I'm so confused.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If your father is a jew and your mother is not, you cannot become an Isralie. That is what I heard. No other country ties its religion so closely with its govenment. Nazism was a sort of religion.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
fail OP, why would u want to join the zionist army and fight for these zionist bastards??

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
If your father is a jew and your mother is not, you cannot become an Isralie. That is what I heard. No other country ties its religion so closely with its govenment. Nazism was a sort of religion.

Wrong and wrong! Don't confuse Jew with Israeli. Officially, by custom, you are considered Jewish if your mother was Jewish, regardless of the fathers religion. However, it does not stop someone following the religion or becoming Jewish by conversion. As for the nationality of Israel, anyone can apply if they wish to settle there. Over 1 million Muslims are Israeli's, as well as Christians and Druze.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Agree entirely. I never contended that Hitler was Jewish. I only mentioned in passing that I had encountered some research that speculated that Hitler's grandfather may have been. I haven't yet thoroughly researched the subject myself. An ancestor possibly being Jewish has little relevance except possibly to add self hating hypocrite to his resume. He was obviously a highly disturbed individual.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
WOW guys.... just WOW... I've been studying a really long time for a biochem quiz and when I came back I was pretty shocked that I stirred so much up. First of all I want to explain to those people that think I'm a redneck that should work at McDonalds that I graduated highschool with my AA degree, have a minor in psych and zoology and a BS in Interdisciplinary Sciences. I'm not trying to brag to all these softies that think I just like to hate, but after being in college and working to get into my master's PA program I get so f*ckin pissed off at how much work I have to do (and I believe MOST long term college students get to this point) that I just want to take a break and see the world.

So I figured WTF I'll check out the IDF website because I think doing something on the other side of the world to help make a difference would be better than back-packing thru Europe. But after looking at the prelimanary application process I was surprised.

But thanks to the great comments left to me by all you pro-zionist israeli extremists I realized how much of a mistake that would have been. I'm actually thankful that you opened up my eyes to how *cough* crappy *cough* your country really is. I would never wanna go to that little spit of land, errm I mean battlefield you call a country.

And to think I started out with a positive, open mind towards your country. But I guess now I know Israel sucks even though some of you Jews, Hebrews, or whatever you are (don't know if you're a religion, race, or what) seemed nice and civil, I'd just like to say you changed my mind in regards to what I think about whatever kind of people you are.

P.S. Thanks in advance for bombing Iran this coming Christmas Eve and starting another mid east conflict ;-)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Short reply from me.

All racism is evil. If your country is racist, then your country is as evil as Hitler was.

Racism and organised religion are evils which will destroy us, and soon.

Please, can we ever get some sanity? And peace would be nice.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swing80s
WOW guys.... just WOW... I've been studying a really long time for a biochem quiz and when I came back I was pretty shocked that I stirred so much up. First of all I want to explain to those people that think I'm a redneck that should work at McDonalds that I graduated highschool with my AA degree, have a minor in psych and zoology and a BS in Interdisciplinary Sciences. I'm not trying to brag to all these softies that think I just like to hate, but after being in college and working to get into my master's PA program I get so f*ckin pissed off at how much work I have to do (and I believe MOST long term college students get to this point) that I just want to take a break and see the world.

So I figured WTF I'll check out the IDF website because I think doing something on the other side of the world to help make a difference would be better than back-packing thru Europe. But after looking at the prelimanary application process I was surprised.

But thanks to the great comments left to me by all you pro-zionist israeli extremists I realized how much of a mistake that would have been. I'm actually thankful that you opened up my eyes to how *cough* crappy *cough* your country really is. I would never wanna go to that little spit of land, errm I mean battlefield you call a country.

And to think I started out with a positive, open mind towards your country. But I guess now I know Israel sucks even though some of you Jews, Hebrews, or whatever you are (don't know if you're a religion, race, or what) seemed nice and civil, I'd just like to say you changed my mind in regards to what I think about whatever kind of people you are.

P.S. Thanks in advance for bombing Iran this coming Christmas Eve and starting another mid east conflict ;-)

Actually when you describe a country as beautiful as Israel the way you do, you prove how stupid you are! You have obviously NEVER travelled and think the USA is the most wonderful place on earth, let me tell you (with all due respect to Americans) it really isn't!

I have been lucky enough to travel the world and I can tell you that there are many beautiful countrie in the world and I would count Israel, Peru, Thailand and Argentiana amongst them. Dubai is a favourite place too, like Israel carved out of the desert. America has some beautiful places too, unfortunately its people like you that spoil the place. You intent of the OP was to troll and spread lies about a country you don't understand. As I suggested before if you were really interested in work, you would join the US military or more suitable McDonalds

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Wrong. If your father is a Jew (or a grandparent) and your mother is a Gentile you have the right to immigrate to Israel and volunteer in the IDF however they will persuade you to convert but it's not compulsary.

If your father (or mother) is an Israeli born citizen, you can naturalize and become an Israeli citizen and hold dual citizenship.
edit on 22-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shaulhadar

Wrong. No one can just show up on Israeli soil and volunteer for the IDF unless you have a Jewish parent or grandparent and want to apply for Aliyah (immigration). See my above post.

Keeping that in mind......there are two streams of Israeli Arab groups that volunteer for IDFservice, they include Israeli born Bedouin and the Druze.
edit on 22-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

Can I suggest if you really really want to get to know the Israeli people, their culture and character, go spend 6 months on a Kibbutz. The experience will be life changing and I don't say that lightly. Most outsiders have this common notion all Israelis, including the IDF, are brutal lacking any empathy for non-Jews. You are so wrong! A majority of people do not know the Israelis and mostly just talk through their butts.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hong Kong whatever tf your name is you don't even know me and are making assuptions based on your precieved misconceptions of ppl like me. I'm a patriot and come from a military family BUT I hate what America has become, so if you think I believe America is the best country and is soo much better than the rest of the world than you're just retarded. So bottom line is when you say "People like you blah blah blah" it just shows me how dull witted and ignorant you really are. I think you're more suited to flipping a burger than I am. I don't see you trying to make a difference in the world, I don't know where you live but if the U.S. ever reinstated the draft I'm sure you would be the first guy in Canada =D

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Well said. Israel truely is an extraordinary country and each time I visit Israel I find it more difficult to leave. As for my travels to the USA, the American nation have a hell of alot to be proud of still to this very day regardless of it's political problems and economic woes. Spent alot of time in Egypt, if one digs deep in to their real culture rather than the religious aspect, they too have something special as many other nations I have travelled to.

No one can really talk about Israel or any other nation without going there first and experiencing all the delights each country has to offer.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Hong Kong whatever tf your name is you don't even know me and are making assuptions based on your precieved misconceptions of ppl like me. I'm a patriot and come from a military family BUT I hate what America has become, so if you think I believe America is the best country and is soo much better than the rest of the world than you're just retarded. So bottom line is when you say "People like you blah blah blah" it just shows me how dull witted and ignorant you really are. I think you're more suited to flipping a burger than I am. I don't see you trying to make a difference in the world, I don't know where you live but if the U.S. ever reinstated the draft I'm sure you would be the first guy in Canada =D

Swing80's whatever your name is? No I don't know you, I just read your pathetic comments about a country you have obviously NEVER visited! Good for you for being a patriot, I haven't flamed you for that, have I?

You don't see me making a difference in the world? What do you know about that, just because I don't agree with your version of reality! Let me tell you, I believe that there should be an independent Palestinian state with peace and respect between Israel and the Palestinian state. I have spent time in the West Bank and Israel and you would be surprised what I have done to make a difference, not just there but in Cambodia, Thailand and Philippines for Orphans and disadvantaged children.

Let me tell you that the West Bank is thriving, people are getting rich and have it better than they ever have! They are building Glass Tower Condo's and office blocks, conditions are fine. I cannot comment on life in Gaza as I haven't been there but there is propaganda on both sides, you have to read between the lines. However, no one goes hungry and medical care is freely available. Like anywhere else the rich are getting rich, I guess the poor are getting poorer though.

I am not in agreement with much of israels tactics of punishment when they are attacked but I understand it! I do not like Netanyahu and would much prefer to see a more honourable and peaceful man like Shimon Peres in charge. I was very much against the wall being built to seperate the borders until something was pointed out to me, which made alot of sense - since building the wall there have not been any suicide bombers getting into Israel to blow up packed buses and hotels.

Peoples beliefs and ideas often get tainted strongly when you lose people you care about, as i did when a suicide bomber blew up a wedding reception at the Park Hotel in Netanya!
edit on 23/11/11 by Hongkongphooey because: mistake

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well on second thought maybe I could have a beer with you after all hahaha it's crazy when you meet other ATS members at the smoking shelter in community college ROFLMAO

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
If you're proud of Israel then you're proud of a green target in a sea of red it would be akin to a gay walking into a KKK meeting and making himself comfortable at the table directly across from the leader (oh and this is one of those flamboyant gays that's proud to be gay but cant shutup about it dressed in pink) why should the entire arab world adapt for one state? we should just nuke the middle east into a glass parking-lot problem solved.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

For a guy that now calls Israel a crappy country, a piece of sandy battlefield and what not, while saying Israelis/Hebrews/Jews suck, it's pretty hard to believe you actually wanted to join. Much less considering how you are a graduate.

You said you were in the need of a job. Joining an army halfway across the globe, receiving 100$ monthly and living in a "crappy country" really don't seem like the right choice.

I'll make this short. Just admit what is already obvious. You obviously never wanted to join the IDF (that is absolutely normal, who would?) and only "investigated" about recruiting so you will have something to whine about.

Well, keep crying and moaning just because the IDF don't welcome just about anyone with passion anymore.

I still stick to my opinion that you should try applying at McDonald's.
edit on 24-11-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Actually when you describe a country as beautiful as Israel the way you do, you prove how stupid you are! You have obviously NEVER travelled and think the USA is the most wonderful place on earth, let me tell you (with all due respect to Americans) it really isn't!

I have been lucky enough to travel the world and I can tell you that there are many beautiful countrie in the world and I would count Israel, Peru, Thailand and Argentiana amongst them. Dubai is a favourite place too, like Israel carved out of the desert. America has some beautiful places too, unfortunately its people like you that spoil the place. You intent of the OP was to troll and spread lies about a country you don't understand. As I suggested before if you were really interested in work, you would join the US military or more suitable McDonalds

Whilst i agree with your post almost without question, i take massive exception to Dubai being called beautiful! It is, frankly, f***ing horrible - and yes, i have been. Now Jordan on the other hand.......

Sorry for being off topic but this thread has got rather too hostile so a distraction should be welcomed!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

Very interesting find, but it doesnt surprise me.

Unbeknown to most, the early Jewish occupiers had an interesting history of cooperation with Nazi Germany.

51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With the Nazis

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Secret Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine

But youre correct, this attitude exists to this day:

Israeli judge: Learn from Nazis

LONDON – "We must learn from the Nazi tactics," Retired Israeli Judge Hadassa Ben-Itto said recently during a conference discussing ways to improve the State of Israel's PR efforts in the world.

The most clear example of this Nazi type racism can be seen in the case of the "Ringworm Affair", where they experimented on non-European or the Arab Sephardic/Mizrahi Jewish children exposing 100,000 of them to lethal doses of radiation:

edit on 24-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Whilst i agree with your post almost without question, i take massive exception to Dubai being called beautiful! It is, frankly, f***ing horrible - and yes, i have been. Now Jordan on the other hand.......

Sorry for being off topic but this thread has got rather too hostile so a distraction should be welcomed!

Hi Flavian, everyone is obviously entitled to their opinion but it also depend son when you visited Dubai? The first time I went was in 1986 and it really wasn't much to write about, a dusty backward city built out of the desert. However, over the years it has been transformed into a modern, thriving, metropolitan city and beach resort, with a fantastic quality of life (if you can afford it). Opinion is everything, some people think Bali is paradise (some parts are) overall, i thought it was a sh*thole compared to other beach resorts I have been to in Thailand, Fiji Carribean and Malaysia! Everyone has their own perspective, cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join