It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish racism is like NAZI racism - my firsthand experience from Isreal Recruiting Site

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am shocked that two things about the original post have not been discussed:

1) The fact that the poster sets up his story trying to make his two convictions sound like minor things that are purely on a police force that goes after insignificant things.

2) That he admits to lying on the application

Both of these speak volumes about the poster and about how much value his post really has.

On a separate note I am shocked it took until the second page until the "Holocaust never happened" posts started.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

That does not answer my question.

Do some research and come back with scriptures that support their position.

I will give you a hint. It has to do with Ketubot 111a

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Why don't you educate me since you seem to already seem to know the specific answer you are looking for. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

You are a zionist dog and your day will come goof

OOOOOOOooooh Kaaaaay....

If that wasn't sarcasm, then you are violating T&C...besides...as I have already said twice: I am against zionism...it's religious extremism.

If you only commented to call me names...then activate your comments section, coward, or enable messaging; let's talk about this elsewhere - man to - well, whatever you are.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
nothing like an anti-Jewish thread to f up the day ....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Never mind....it isn't worth it.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by robyn

I thought about it.

But it is better to teach a man to fish …

I will be waiting.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

No thanks. With all do respect...put up or shut up. Peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So, if I am understanding you correctly, Racism is like... Racism?

Wow! I feel enlightened.

By extension, I'm think that if I use the same logic for much of what is called, "Racism" it might begin to explain why I find women who grew up in my own culture (e.g., say "y'all as the plural form of "you") and tend to hold similar values to my own to be the most attractive to me on first meeting.

Dang! This is all so new to me, that I must end here and go spend a few decades sorting it all out.

Oh, wait, I just realized. That wasn't the OP's point at all-- the point was name calling the Jews "Nazis!" Oh wow! That was clever! I bet no one has thought of that before!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

So you can do nothing but parrot the views of others.

So much for denying ignorance.

Have fun with your head in the sand.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoswellCityLimits

The Tanakh is the name of the cannon, of which the Torah is the only part from the finger of God.

Yes, and the others are from the prophets of God, which makes them of God.

(even tho the bible is a total sham, as are all religions).

Again . . . your true colors are showing.

...and, 'God' is not the Creator's name, O, thou cretin... YH*H is.

You should have learned in your synagogue that you sensor even the title of God to show respect and make sure you do not break any mitzvot.

This is elementary level stuff here.

Your hate is shown by the foam leaking from your mouth, and the sweat of fanatacism upon your brow.

Well, I say . . . you do have some issues. Especially if you think you can see me well enough to see foam and sweat on my body.

Take a step back, smoke a cig, and come back when you feel like having a real discussion.

I hope you don't have kids that you're teaching this crap to. (I don't want mine getting bullied by them.)

And what crap would that be?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by robyn

Firstly, it has already been proven beyond a doubt neither of Hitler's grandfathers were Jewish, was never Jewish. That's not to say Hitler MIGHT have had a Jewish ancestor, most probably he does somewhere up the line.

Hypothetical: IF Hitler did have a paternal or matermal grandfather, that does NOT make him Jewish at all. However Christians like to think otherwise but I'd expect that of them who don't know anything about Judaism. It's kinda like me saying if you had a Christian grandfather then you must be Christian even if you are of another faith! That's just rediculous on your part.

edit on 21-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by backwherewestarted

The fact is, the IDF would NEVER accept his application anyhow.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

You are intitiled to your Agnostic beliefs but leave others to their own beliefs. I don't exactly see Jews and Christians alike tearing you apart just because you don't believe in God. You don't believe in God, thats fine, but don't ram your beliefs down our throats.

I don't see any Jews and Christians coming in here causing you any harm.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Can we please tone it down a notch or two and remain civil.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

Arab regimes and Iran are also a breeding ground for advocating Jihad (Holy War) against all non-Muslims (Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Animists and Jews included) and openly seek world domination and the ultimate destruction of freedom.

These are just nonsense provided by the PTB. Jihad is not more than stand against oppression and invasion. For example when crazy Saddam attacked Iran , it was Jihad for Iranian to go and fight the invader. ( consider that Saddam was a Muslim , and he was Shia ,too.)

Deny ignorance.

I hope you type the truth about your belief cause it is going to be your reality in future. You wanted to be recruited in army doesn't justify your lies.
edit on 21/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hahahah, OP, you are a graduate with not job, and looks to get paid 500NIS a month (120$ +/-) by being a soldier thousands of miles away from home? Yeah that's really believable. Nothing that screams BS in that statement. At all.

Foreign units are nothing weird in other countries aswell. Just a small example is the FFL

The foreign legion was exclusively created for foreign nationals willing to serve in the French Armed Forces.

Okay, lets all call France racist nazis now.

Anyways I decided to get some information from the IDF to see what their specifications are for people to join it's military

No, you were simply looking for something to whine about.

Ofcourse you would not be in the IDF just like that. If you ever believed anyone can simply sign his way in the IDF in less than one hour, only to be given a gun and ammo you are sadly deluded.

And there is no such thing as branches in the army according to blood type. That's just dumb.

Good luck in finding a job yo. Try McDonald's.
edit on 21-11-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hello all, just wanted to put my 2 cents....
First of all, regarding the original op, I think that it is possible to join the idf if someone really wants, and if there are some prerequisites, i assume it is only logical, i mean, every country has to have some kind of process to check who it puts in its military.
Second, I myself served, and i want to say, that i learned a lot from the time i was in the army, especially that the truth is mostly a bit darker than what it seems, and sometimes , lighter.... I had really good druze friends in the army, and i can say the were really good people, with a unique proud way of looking at life, which i appreciate.
In my service I saw stuff that made me rethink again of my views of my country until than, and plus i saw also bad things from the other side as well. What I realized at the end, is that a lot of the mess my country is, is actually it's own doing, yet I also realized another thing.... In some places , and situations in life, you need to act a role , even if you don't believe in it full heart, to gain things you need in life. In this situation, I mean that Israel is in such a delicate spot, that actually everything it will do, will get scrutinized.... plus , as everyone know, there is what the media tells us, and also there are stuff the media doesn't show us....
Anyways, I'm actually sad that people in the world see my country as a type of blood baths psycho's......The real truth is that things are so complicated that there isn't a way (at least i don't see) to settle it in the near future.
Also on a side note, I think every country has to have a balance between left and right.... even Israel, i hope won't go full right, because it isn't what i believe in.....
So , the truth is, in my humble opinion (i guess there will be people who won't agree with me), that it will take time, but people should really know what's going hear before they say stuff as if they know....I can't imagine myself writing about something i don't really know, ofcourse it happens, but it is always good to check a bit further, plus, i am a realist, but I believe things will be better when people understand that all this war mangering is a waste of time..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join