It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS camp in NYC getting raided - Now .

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I'm assuming you're a Tea Party enthusiast? What is the big plan to liberate America from globalism? We're still waiting.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Except that the ones that have won in the end are the Banksters and their puppets in DC, while those that should not have lived beyond their means are out on the street.

And just like the CEO of a company determines if a company will survive, so have the policies the banksters in our government have conjured up from the start, knocking down all road blocks to ensure they win in the end. From Mark to market, to Repealing Glass Steagal, to Liars Loans, to creating fraudulent derivatives packed with complete garbage and passing it on like a hot potato to the next sucker, to the Mortgage Assistance Relief Scam, to the creation of MERS in order to deal with an assembly and cheap style way of dealing with titles, rather than going through a courthouse, in order to make more money.

Spare me the poor banksters bit, as if they were forced at the point of a gun to lend to others, and as if they are seperate from Washington DC, when they OWN Washington DC.

Here is an hour long documentary called, "The Warning" at PBS about the attempt by Brooksley Born to regulate derivatives in 1994, and was told to STOP, or she would cause a financial meltdown, meaning these bankster cockroaches knew as far back as 1994, what they were doing and what they were up to.

www.pbs.org...

"I walk into Brooksley's office one day; the blood has drained from her face," says Michael Greenberger, a former top official at the CFTC who worked closely with Born. "She's hanging up the telephone; she says to me: 'That was [former Assistant Treasury Secretary] Larry Summers. He says, "You're going to cause the worst financial crisis since the end of World War II."... [He says he has] 13 bankers in his office who informed him of this. Stop, right away. No more.'"

So here you have the banksters telling Larry Summers who the real boss's are of Washington DC.
There was a big smear campaign at the time in DC against Brooksley Born in order to discredit her and to end her career.

Where is the outcry from Banksters when CRA was formed, or when they were forced at the point of a gun to lend to people?

I'll tell you they were smiling and licking their lips when it was signed, because they had all their ducks in a roll to make it big off every American in this country.

Read more: www.pbs.org...

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
It's not because of a few lazy hippies why the housing markets crashed and almost everybody who owned property now owes more than the property is worth.

That's right, it's not the fault of the government or "big banks" either. It's the fault of every single person that bought a home they couldn't afford, or overpaid for a home on the thin hope that "some day" it'll be worth more than they paid for it. It's greed and stupidity. I can't believe the number of stories, mostly out of CA, of people who bought homes they couldn't afford by getting "interest only" loans. Masses of people getting loans that can never be paid off, because all they're paying is the interest on the loan, never the principal. What moron does such a thing??? And then there are the many, many people who refinanced their home when the interest rates went down, and instead of using it to lower their payments or shorten their mortgage term, they TOOK CASH OUT!?! I just have zero sympathy for all these people who thought they could take advantage of the "system" and now find themselves victims of their own greed.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It is OVER!
www.nydailynews.com...

Judge backs city's ban on Occupy Wall Street protesters' tents at Zuccotti

Now they scatter like cocka roaches.

The ruling by Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Michael Stallman says that city can stop protesters from bringing tents, tarps and other camping equipment into the park.

The decision is likely to be appealed, so it was unclear if the city would immediately reopen the park to people without tents.

Some Occupy Wall Street protesters had already moved to another public space, owned by Trinity Church, at Canal St. and Sixth Ave., where they used bolt cutters to open a fenced-in area.

No revolution, no change, OWS accomplished nothing except
bring surge of crimes, disease, fecal and piss everywhere
not a good movement,

It is over now goobye!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

im watching a live stream www.ustream.tv... they are being allowed back in the park.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
It is OVER!
www.nydailynews.com...

The ruling by Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Michael Stallman says that city can stop protesters from bringing tents, tarps and other camping equipment into the park.

The decision is likely to be appealed, so it was unclear if the city would immediately reopen the park to people without tents.

Some Occupy Wall Street protesters had already moved to another public space, owned by Trinity Church, at Canal St. and Sixth Ave., where they used bolt cutters to open a fenced-in area.

not a good movement,

It is over now goobye!

Answer my question please.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan

im watching a live stream www.ustream.tv... they are being allowed back in the park.

I have been watching the stream, THEY ARE NOT
being allowed back in..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

hmm i'll just forget the fact that i heard a few news reporters live on the livestream say the park is open, i must be full of it

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It is OVER!
www.nydailynews.com...

not a good movement,

It is over now goobye!

Not a surprise..
They failed..

Maybe they can have their orgies, and drugs in there basements. At least the public wont have to smell them any more.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

edit on 15-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What happens at 10 PM?

edit on 11/15/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

they will be asked to leave, and the protesters will cry about it and then the police will come and do their job, and they will be called fascists so i guess ssdd

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There is no method to the madness of the Occupy Movement. No leader, no issue at the forefront, seems like it's gonna die a slow, slow, death. No serious MSM coverage, they tend to make fun of it all. No more big time actors joining, their publicist's probally advised them it's a bad idea.

Any major politicains part of the movement? No. As said before, this is not a third world country. the people arent gonna rise up & take controll of the Government, we've let it go way to far for that. NATO sure as hell aint gonna come in and take out our bad ole leaders, and lock up the bankster's.

It will end as it started, with a whimper and a sigh. This is America, and if you had'nt noticed the 2nd Amendment right we all have......Is about the only right we have left, Some feel it's time to use that right as was intended.......We are losing our cival liberties about as fast as we invade & occupy other folks countries.. Soon we want have any left & we will have run out of countries to invade & occupy.

Then they will turn their sights to us,the average American citizen.
edit on 15-11-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

☮ - I Like Stars

I'm not sure why my gif link no longer works?

FYI: It was a gif of the letters from "Occupy Wall Street" rearranging themselves to spell out "Lest We Plutocracy".

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
OCCUPY AREA 51 NOW!!!

What would the Black Ops dudes do, shoot to kill 5,000 people marching down the road from Racheal Nevada? Would they kill 10,000 people? Or more? What if Jesse Ventura led the way!!! This needs to happen as quickly as possible!!!

BiGDaDDyNiBiRu

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jiggyfly

Greetings & Salutations Jiggyfly,

I was being supportive of OWS when I worded that. My inverted sarcasm did not come across very well, but I was trying to share the following truisms:

1) There is not one cop, officer, or "peace keeper" evicting OWS participants who know the number of laws that they are allegedly enforcing.

2) There is not one cop, officer, or "peace keeper" evicting OWS participants who can demonstrate that they know what all the laws are word for word that they are allegedly enforcing.

3) There is not one cop, officer, or "peace keeper" evicting the OWS participants who can demonstrate that they know what all the laws actually mean when held in context with eachother simultaneously.

4) No child born in America tomorrow has ANY chance of learning all of their society's mandatory expectations (laws) within their lifetime. Nor are these laws required learning in schools.

The post of mine you quoted was not an attack on OWS. It was information intended to be shared in order to help legitimize their cause. A talking point for them to add to their arsenal.

99% are attempting to play by the rules.

1% are making them up as they go along.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It is OVER!
www.nydailynews.com...

not a good movement,

It is over now goobye!

This is crime all over NYC.
There are homeless all over NYC.
There are bathrooms all over NYC.
In many Occupy cities people have opened their homes for people to shower and they pay for hotel rooms to shower in.
There are diseases in every city.

Can you show me statistics that validate that the Occupiers themselves brought a surge of crime,disease, feces and urine everywhere?

Unless you can, please stop vilifying people-it's not nice. Thank-you.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

not a good movement,

It is over now goobye!

These words are despicable; a message board whose populace will unanimously agree on the corruption of the world financocracy and the need for governmental change, yet when an attempt is made on a large scale and then subsequently suppressed after weeks of struggle, they are made fun of and criticized for their failure?

At least they tried. As many sit at their computers and write rants about change and do nothing about it, those desperate souls that actually attempted SOMETHING are decried for their attempts?

Yes, I'm new to ATS, but I thought I had gotten a fairly good consensus of the thought continuum of the inhabitants here; I liked it, so I joined. Was I mistaken?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

I'm assuming you're a Tea Party enthusiast? What is the big plan to liberate America from globalism? We're still waiting.

What do you mean, plan? I think the tea party's idea is to embrace globalism....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I mentioned a simple solution to the problem that has been used many times before. Remove the protesters, place their things into the street, let them know that they have 2 hours to find their things. Problem solved! Load anything left over into dump trucks using a front end loader.

Oh that's fine! I thought you meant for other issues. But yah, it was bad seeing all that stuff thrown into a big pile.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join