It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcists Needed - No Experience Necessary!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Having just briefly scanned your profile, in the past fortnight alone you have written threads on Crystal Skulls, Mystic ceremonies with Mayan Elders in CA, meteorites hitting the moon, and anomalous sunspot activity. All which reach the conclusion that the world as we know it will end.

When the world doesn’t end, and carries on as it ever has, what then will you fixate upon next? Or worse still, what if the world actually gets better?

Too much 'New Age' without at least some balance of logic is definitely not a healthy thing. And personally I don't know how some people live with so much paranoia in their lives.

edit on 12/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
This thread is for those that know or sense that something very evil is now creeping across the face of the earth, spreading and threatening to engulf humanity in a smothering blanket of darkness.

As of 11/11/11, gateways to spiritual forces of darkness were opened, closing many minds to the light of truth, spirtual clarity and reality as never before.

This is a call to help free the people of the earth from these demonic forces which are attempting to impel world events towards a penultimate stage of final imprisonment of human souls.

Some of you will know immediately and instinctively what I'm talking about - others will not have a clue. That's ok. All that is required is a willingless to engage effectively in spiritual battle.

How do you begin?

That's what I would like you to share - your ideas, methods and techniques, so that united, we can begin to reclaim the earth for the spiritual freedom, enlightenment and progress of all people.

Will you help?

As noted in a previous post by 1littleworlf. It does appear you may be having a problem with the end of the world and understanding it, or fearing it, whichever the case may be.

These spiritual portals were opened a long time ago and we have been under attack for a very long time.
You recognize there are spiritual powers at work and not all of them are good..? But you don't know what to do about it? What you are talking about here is spiritual warfare. You cannot fight it without the proper armor and weapons. Attempting to do so will only result in failure. Seems to me you are looking for all manner of ideas concerning the end of the world trying to understand what is going to happen ahead of time. If so you are chasing after the wind.
Evil? Yes. all you have to do is cast them out with a word. You do not make a great spectacle of putting on religious garb, and casting holy water about by the gallons. That does not work. Don't look to the Mayans ..they are long dead. Don't look to the moon. It cannot talk back, nor answer your questions.
There are two opposing kingdoms. It is a war. One will win and one will loose, and we choose sides right here on this earth. Do an internet search on Spiritual Warfare and know what you are doing...... Better be sure....we have little time left
DH

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
can somebody define what is good and what is evil?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

my definition is: good is for life, evil against. good never harms, evil destroys.
good = constructive, evil = destructive

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

you are meaning good as being positive will
evil as being negative still

while both are evil since right is positive still and truth is negative will

truth is always absolutely objective present as opposed to the concept of will

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by icepack

you are meaning good as being positive will
evil as being negative still

while both are evil since right is positive still and truth is negative will

truth is always absolutely objective present as opposed to the concept of will

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Originally posted by icepack

my definition is: good is for life, evil against. good never harms, evil destroys.

Interesting definition of good as constructive. I see this thread as destructive.

I see the potential for expanding awareness in our world. The OP apparently see the potential enslavement of mankind by demonic forces. I believe that if such forces were to exert their influence in an increasing manner, they would do so through fear and efforts to divide us. Like this thread.

But luckily I don't ascribe to either the limiting definitions or the OP's mindset. In my book we are on the same journey. Good luck to you in yours OP, you seem to have chosen a rather dark tunnel so far. Hope the light comes in soon and illuminates your path and spirit.

edit on 11/12/2011 by Open2Truth because: misidentification of quote

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Evil is always lurking at the door and right around the corner for some people.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

As of 11/11/11, gateways to spiritual forces of darkness were opened, closing many minds to the light of truth, spirtual clarity and reality as never before.

What kind of proof do you have to back up your claim?
Nothing right?

I was wondering the same thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
reply to post by icepack

Originally posted by icepack

Interesting you define good as constructive. I see this thread as destructive.

I see the potential for expanding awareness in our world. You apparently see the potential enslavement of mankind by demonic forces. I believe that if such forces were to exert their influence in an increasing manner, they would do so through fear and efforts to divide us. Like this thread.

But luckily I don't ascribe to either your definitions or your mindset. In my book we are on the same journey. Good luck to you in yours, you seem to have chosen a rather dark tunnel so far. Hope the light comes in soon and illuminates your path and spirit.

me ? this isnt my thread.....
btw, fear is also known as heavenly fuel.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

My apologies. I did indeed read your post and mistake it as an additional post from the OP.

I have edited my post to correct this, and appreciate your bringing it to my attention.

edit on 11/12/2011 by Open2Truth because: clarity calamity

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

My advice for fighting this battle? Go pat a puppy dog. Marvel at the beauty of the morning dew on the front lawn. Buy some homeless guy breakfast.

yes.

and also: if what u witness compels u to action, then by all means, take action. If i agree with what i witness in your actions, i may even join u.

rabble rousing from the soap box is just another human imposing their perspective on me.

meanwhile, my cats need some lovin'....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
There once was a man from Nantucket..... Sorry wrong story.

It is obvious that you have come to accept the split of duality between Light and Dark, as we have come to use the terms for, so lets look at this for a moment. The common concept of Light to day is the physical sense of the opposite of dark. In actuality it is a metaphysical understanding of Truth. Truth being the higher vibrations of existence. The dark is the absence of knowledge or the lower vibrations.

The dark was caused by the fall of consciousness to the lower vibrations which created the physical world we live in. The light is the rising of these vibrations into understanding and knowledge of the non physical. The separation of this concept formed the duality or the conflict of the physical(lower vibrations) and the non physical(higher vibrations). It has nothing to do with a flame dispelling the darkness. This concept was only a tool to teach the concept of the higher planes so we were not lost in the physical. Simply put, the light is knowledge and the darkness is the lack of knowledge.

The conceit of man and his pseudo knowledge of science and technology gives him a false sense of light and awareness that limits his ability to see the higher planes thus locking him into the lower levels of existence. In truth evil is a word used when the mind stops trying to understand.

Lets look at the word Evil and try to put it into a new light. Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Edin. This was not a physical realm but a realm of higher vibrations akin to Heaven as the concept is today. God simply told Adam and Eve to not eat of the fruit from the tree of knowledge. This knowledge was self awareness. When the serpent tempted Eve to eat of the fruit it was to gain control over Gods creations by taking them from True understanding of the One or the Whole to the self or the individual. From the light(God being light or higher understanding) to the dark(separation from the One or the light)

Eve had caused a "disease" which lowered the frequency of our being and the story of the fall was born. This disease became known as Eve-ill and was shortened to evil. The search for Understanding ie. the higher vibrations, is the climbing of the ladder out of the darkness or ignorance of the One.

The current or modern concept is simply living the duality or separation from the One. It is a perception based on personal judgment due to the lack of Understanding the One and the higher vibrations. Due to Mans ability to create(as God created us in his image as creators not our physical form) we have created the duality based on the duality of good and evil known as "as above so below" we have stopped out descent and created a "darker world" we call hell.

Using this concept and the desire to control the religions of the world created a deterrent(today we use nuclear weapons) to keep the people following their teachings and through widespread belief the creation of the devil and demons came to pass. The basic teaching of light dispels the dark and is all you need to "Exorcise" the dark or lower vibrations. Seek understanding of the light and you will be illuminated thus rising your vibrations out of the darkness toward ascension.

edit on 12-11-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

null problemo.

you said, you find my interpretation of good = constructive interesting. i gave it a second thought and an anthill came to my mind. for us humans constructing and developing is good, just like for the ants. weird.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
This thread is for ME who knows or senses that something very evil is now creeping across the face of the earth, spreading and threatening to engulf MY REALITY in a smothering blanket of darkness.

I ALLOWED INTO MY REALITY, As of 11/11/11, gateways to spiritual forces of darkness to open, closing MY mind to the light of truth, spirtual clarity and reality as never before.

This is a call to help MYSELF of the earth from these demonic forces which I BELIEVE are attempting to impel world events, IN MY REALITY, towards a penultimate stage of final imprisonment of human souls.

Some of you will know immediately and instinctively what I'm talking about - others will BE OF A HIGHER LEVEL OF UNDERSTAND. That's ok. All that is required is a willingless to engage effectively in spiritual battle, THAT I BELIEVE TO BE HAPPENING.

How do I begin?

That's what I would like you to share - your ideas, methods and techniques, so that united, I can begin to reclaim the earth for the spiritual freedom, enlightenment and progress of MY SELF.

Will you help ME?

No one can control your spiritual freedom without you allowing them to.

What do you choose?
edit on 12-11-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
What kind of proof do you have to back up your claim?
Nothing right?

I'll star that just because it is so delightfully unipolar and obligatory. After you, I'll pick someone else on the opposite side to congratulate.

But, I know what the OP is talking about though and it smells like an enormous net made of stringy sewage. Alot of my spiritual awareness is received as olfactory impressions.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Since the start of man there has been a battle for the soul.
Good vs. evil if you will.
The best advice I can give is, if you are ever face to face with evil of any kind, take a step towards it, never step back in fear. Evil is only as powerful as you allow it be.
Does something wicked this way come??
It has been here, but the truth of its nature is more obvious to most now then ever before.
So my friend put on the armor, and fight the fight.
Sometimes the only true way to get to the light is to go through the dark.
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

PLPL

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

That is an interesting take on Geniss. But with good being learning and evil not learning, then the duality of good vs evil isn't as big of deal. This is how I see it that bad things will do good things and good things will also do bad things. but looking at it from learning and understanding expanding thoughts.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

all the angels and demons are part of the same oneness here to teach us a lesson.. its not necessarily that we need to banish these spirits. you just have to let them know you love them.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactix

meanwhile, my cats need some lovin'....

Cats don't really seem to need anything much. And if this is what you think it's because they want you to think this way

<< 1    3 >>

join