It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcists Needed - No Experience Necessary!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
You don't need an "exorcist" ... I bind demons in the name of Jesus Christ. That's all it takes. Lucifer's realm has been earth ever since he was tossed from heaven taking 1/3 of the angels with him. He and his army are on the prowl ... better wake up and realize that. This is a war between good and evil, this is a spiritual battle. Pray for discernment to tell those who are or are not with G-d. Kingdom of antichrist doesn't seem to be too far away. Wake up, Christ is our only hope, our Savior!

I agree. Amen to that and it is the truth. That bastard has been trying to rub us out since the very beginning and i have dealt with his kind before.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Personally? I use vanilla or dragon's blood while appealing to the gods.

In the case of an extreme need for purification, I use a dab of blood (dab of my own, not entire sheep or something like that), though I don't recommend this unless you know what you're doing.

Of course, my view of the 11/11/11 thing is that it's either bogus or positive, so I might not quite fit the criteria you're seeking.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

But, I know what the OP is talking about though and it smells like an enormous net made of stringy sewage. Alot of my spiritual awareness is received as olfactory impressions.
reply to post by The1Prettiest1One

You present a very intriguing analogy. Thanks for taking the time to share it.

"An enormous net" is an apt way to express my original thoughts concerning this issue, placed amidst such colorful, descriptive language as you have used here. Yes, unfortunately, the net is being cast to catch the unsuspecting.

You seem to have grasped quite well what I was attempting to convey while a few people seem to have misunderstood my OP, so hopefully I can help clarify. When viewing the many reports of corruption, problems and disturbances within and outside the man made structures relative to political, financial and social realms, many would consider these things simply caused by physical manifestations of material aberrations within the system. My contention is that these issues are not simply a creation of conditions limited by material systems, stuctures or people, but are being effected and influenced by elements from spiritual dimensions as well. And that insidious spiritual darkness is spreading to accomplish a purpose of which a lot of people seem blissfully unaware.

Also, in considering various developments in nature as of late, in ancient times they would have been perceived for what they really were, omens portending something far worse to come unless people become aware of what is really happening and make a concerted effort to change the course of events they are currently pursuing. This of course, does not mean an imminent ending of the world, but certainly highlights that this is the path humanity is sadly embarked on.

To correct the inaccurate assumptions of some, I must say, I do not fear for myself but for the world and future generations if a warning is not sounded at this crucial decision point in the history of humanity.

My question is, how can we help avert the darkness which is now, swiftly engulfing the world and will without question, result in a tragic end?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

My contention is that these issues are not simply a creation of conditions limited by material systems, stuctures or people, but are being effected and influenced by elements from spiritual dimensions as well.

right on, i agree 100 %. it should be more aware, that non-human forces are interacting with the material world.

This of course, does not mean an imminent ending of the world, but certainly highlights that this is the path humanity is sadly embarked on.

it probably wont mean the end of the world, its very individual and subjective. my argument is, what were the people thinking when the black plague took a third of the population hundreds of years ago ? they sure thought its the end time, but as we know it wasnt.
edit on 13-11-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Hey icepack, appreciate your wisdom and insights concerning this issue.

I have no doubt that many in past ages came to the conclusion that the world was on the verge of ending based on localized events. But now, we have global information available to us, that allows us to examine a large conjunction of events that are occurring simultaneously that seems to spell out a much larger scenario of mathematical probability concerning the critical 'tipping point' if you will of prophetic fulfillment.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

ther have been thousands of people that predicted the end of the world or a final battle and 100% of them were wrong, even in our modern times. mathematicaly, the chances of such a thing to occur are nearly zero. the battle that is going on is not military, its about minds and hearts. its love, tolerance against hate and intolerance, and this "battle" is going on in every one of us, everyday. i am not expecting that this is decided globaly anytime soon, maybe sometime in the future.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I am happy you did not take that as a flippant remark which indeed I left it wide open to that sort of interpretation. It is my chosen style of communication on this site.

My question is, how can we help avert the darkness which is now, swiftly engulfing the world and will without question, result in a tragic end?

Enjoy now and worry not about the end. Who knows what comes next for some of us. However, I gather some indeed sense the next step as doomed and final and know where they are headed. Deep inside they know who they are, even if they will not admit it to themselves or others.

Remember that nets have holes and do not catch everything. I am confident that this one is carefully conceived for a certain catch.
edit on 11/14/2011 by The1Prettiest1One because: Spell and content Nazi myself.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Remember that nets have holes and do not catch everything. I am confident that this one is carefully conceived for a certain catch.
reply to post by The1Prettiest1One

Funny, I understand exactly what you're talking about.

I do feel, especially after reading all the responses in this thread that people are aware of what is coming on some level, even if they fight tenaciously to deny it. Very interesting to see what people have to say. I was expecially intrigued by your last point which I have quoted above. It is "carefully conceived for a certain catch". Very, very insightful. I will watch and enjoy in the meantime and prepare the best I can and try to warn others. Who knows? Maybe, they'll listen. One can only hope.

Thank you very much The1Prettiest1One - and P.S. - I like your style.

<< 1  2   >>

join