It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcists Needed - No Experience Necessary!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This thread is for those that know or sense that something very evil is now creeping across the face of the earth, spreading and threatening to engulf humanity in a smothering blanket of darkness.

As of 11/11/11, gateways to spiritual forces of darkness were opened, closing many minds to the light of truth, spirtual clarity and reality as never before.

This is a call to help free the people of the earth from these demonic forces which are attempting to impel world events towards a penultimate stage of final imprisonment of human souls.

Some of you will know immediately and instinctively what I'm talking about - others will not have a clue. That's ok. All that is required is a willingless to engage effectively in spiritual battle.

How do you begin?

That's what I would like you to share - your ideas, methods and techniques, so that united, we can begin to reclaim the earth for the spiritual freedom, enlightenment and progress of all people.

Will you help?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Count me in..

When the SHTF, and im done telling everyone "i told you so, but yeah.. you said i was nuts" me and a few others are already ready for what may come.. be it aliens.. Armageddon, Illuminati.. or all 3. or anything "else"

Just voicing my support is all.. back to my hole

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Hmmm... crucifix, garlic, holy water, mirror, wooden stake (sharpened), hammer and a stylish trench-coat. Am I "ready"? Oops, almost forgot, an ipod with the complete Motorhead discography on it, to drown out the sounds of all the screaming. Now I'm ready!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ghost33

No reason to be rude.. there's a good point to the OP's writeup

are YOU ready for what may come?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You don't need an "exorcist" ... I bind demons in the name of Jesus Christ. That's all it takes. Lucifer's realm has been earth ever since he was tossed from heaven taking 1/3 of the angels with him. He and his army are on the prowl ... better wake up and realize that. This is a war between good and evil, this is a spiritual battle. Pray for discernment to tell those who are or are not with G-d. Kingdom of antichrist doesn't seem to be too far away. Wake up, Christ is our only hope, our Savior!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i have 2 theories: the first one is, this has been going on throughout the centuries and will continue many further ones.
second is, we as humans are other-directed by forces we cannot control, there may be good and bad ones, but we cannot decide our fate. life to me is like a lottery, depending on circumstances noone chooses, like the social enviroment you are born into, the people that influence your life, non-human forces that drive you, inspire and effect you.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ghost33

Thank you ghost33 for sharing your insights.

But, could you please share what you do after reading the Bible?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

there

that'll be $20 plz.

j/k

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Very interesting icepack. In the Bhagavad Gita we are told about a terrible war between good and evil that takes place on the "Field of Righteousness" and is eventually won by the forces of good with the intercession of Lord Krishna. Everyone was acting, but really all actions were being directed by the Lord to accomplish his purpose without their knowledge, it isn't until later in the account that this is revealed to Arjuna.

I will think about your words some more. Very thought provoking.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost33

You may want to try reading a Bible nitwit. We been trying to tell u this # for 2 thousand years dummy. People in America da United States is too dumb to get that the Bible is true homey. Yall is nothing but a bunch of spoiled kids. Yoo stupid. Yoo better get saved.

My advice to you is to maybe not call people nitiwits, dummies, or stupid. Especially considering your use of the words "Yall" and Yoo".

As far as this topic... is there any evidence that these spiritual gateways have indeed opened up? From what I can see, 11/11/11 has been just another day.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

LOL!

Ah, the power of movies! But, yet there may be some truth to be found there.

Thanks Resinveins!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
You don't need an "exorcist" ... I bind demons in the name of Jesus Christ. That's all it takes. Lucifer's realm has been earth ever since he was tossed from heaven taking 1/3 of the angels with him. He and his army are on the prowl ... better wake up and realize that. This is a war between good and evil, this is a spiritual battle. Pray for discernment to tell those who are or are not with G-d. Kingdom of antichrist doesn't seem to be too far away. Wake up, Christ is our only hope, our Savior!

Hi NellahB. Thanks for your advice.

But, I think you are an exocist - you have a lot of knowledge about spiritual warfare. How do you use this knowledge though to protect the people of the world from what is coming? Daily prayer? Any specific advice would be helpful and appreciated.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

this "battle" may be only in a spirutual realm, humans could be "only" witnesses, victims or profiteers. other stories tell that there has always been a battle between good and evil, light and darkness and there always will be, because the good and evil are both part of the same. the same creation or the same creating force. spark of life or vital spark could be it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

As of 11/11/11, gateways to spiritual forces of darkness were opened, closing many minds to the light of truth, spirtual clarity and reality as never before.

That's original. Where did you get that idea?
It sounds like a cross between Black Ops and Ghost Adventures.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is something i literally just posted 30 minutes ago

But I cannot but help sense there is a gradual shift of consciousness occurring. And this shift coincides with a number of other events. The rise of the internet (we now have more access to other’s information and ideas than ever before), the rise of a generation of people who for the first time have been raised to care for the planet, the fact that our now planet is on the brink of collapse due to the activities of our forebears, an increase in violence everywhere ideas and freedom of expression are still (openly) oppressed.

It is it as if both the progression of technology and thought has just been slowly rising and now everything has taken off exponentially. It is make or break time for the world today but it is my thought that everything in this world is unfolding exactly how it is meant to. This which gives me hope that everything will turn out okay. I don't buy into this negativity which seems to pervade society today and to tell you the truth I suspect this is part of the problem

I feel very lucky to be born into this time period so that I may to bear witness to it all.

Why do you think a spiritual gate to the forces of darkness have opened just because the date is 11-11-11 (itself merely a man made construct). Here in Australia it is 3 hours off 13-11-11 (or should i write 11-13-11 for those of you in the states?) But 2 days ago i honestly didn't notice anyone being anymore idiotic than normal.

I do not believe in evil. Evil is relative to the observer and is merely an illusion of past religious hangups. If indeed some portal has opened up to spirits which may affect the world negatively, do you not think that by spreading fear and paranoia you are merely adding fuel to the fire?

That which you fear so you will attract. Send out negative vibes and you will attract negative entities. Simple.

My advice for fighting this battle? Go pat a puppy dog. Marvel at the beauty of the morning dew on the front lawn. Buy some homeless guy breakfast. Don't however however buy into the fear mongering for fear will control you and any sense of rationality you have left.

You know something is wrong when New Age Consiracy Theorists team up with Christian Fundamentalists.....
edit on 12/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Hi MrWendal, thank you for your kind support.

Of course, I can provide no evidence that spiritual gates were opened on 11/11/11. This knowledge is based on information of new age type ceremonies taking place that day, opening portals to unknown spiritual dimensions and also on some of the threads posted here on ATS in which people are relating experiences and interactions of some type with demonic entities on that date. Also, if you accept such things, I had what might be considered a "vision" of what was transpiring in spiritual realms at the time. I hope you understand.

Otherwise, I would agree, 11/11/11 appeared on the surface much as any other day. I wonder how many others received the same sense as to what was occurring below the surface as I did? It was odd and most unusual, which is what led me to create this thread. Beyond that, I am sorry, but I am unable to explain further.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Well, if this really did open a portal to a "void" or such (which I DO NOT think it did, I think its a bunch of BS), do this, as I have had it in my house since I was a little boy (My grandmother used to do it and when I moved in with my parents they did it too)

1. Sprinkle window sills with salt in the area where the windows slide , or if you have the vertical type, sprinkle it in the grooves while it is up, and than re-sprinkle after it starts to go away. Make sure it is on ALL windows, and is ALL a solid line.
2. Go to your local psychic/wicca shop and buy a sage rub. Follow the instructions OR if it does not have them..
Burn slowly and rub burnt tip at base of wall where it touches the floor. Make sure to get a good smudge mark. DO NOT CLEAN THIS OFF!
3. (Optional) Crucifix above every door.
4. I dont know what to call these, nor do I know what exactly is in them, as my family never told me....
What I do know is that they are muslin cloth (or any plant based fabric, but DO NOT USE ANIMAL PRODUCTS, filled with hellebore (my dad told me not to eat it when I was little, thats why I remember it ), Star anise, and somthing else, I think it may have been hawthorn but I am not sure. Anyways, he put them up on everydoor in the house and said that it would keep demons away. He also told both me and my mother not to touch them because you would screw up the energies. Note: I also remember him saying that he could only do it during a full moon in winter. Just some help to find this if you want to look online.

edit on 12-11-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well, as easy as one can make fun of the whole light/dark subject, its tough to deny. Ive always thought the Yin and Yang symbol was a beautifully simple visual explanation of the ongoing cycle, where there is never truly a "winner"....always a spark of light in the dark and a shade of dark within the light, never completely one or the other. Not sure about the hole portal thing, i think if anything it would be closing, tightening the noose around the negative forces. Can someone invent a light saber already?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

What kind of proof do you have to back up your claim?
Nothing right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join