It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Eating and Drinking Aborted Fetuses?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I generally like my aborted fetuses liquified, whipped, and mixed with a mix of strawberry and wild cherry. Except for a little bit of cartilage, which is good digestible calcium, fetuses are nearly all protein and make for an awesome muscle building shake.

Otherwise, roasted fetus is probably best when it's prepared with a thick glaze of brown sugar, spices, and root beer. Roast at 450 degrees until the glaze gets nice and crunchy, then lower the heat and cook at a moist, warm temperature of around 230 degrees for six or seven hours. Serve with roasted carrots or steamed green beans. Mmmm... My mouth is watering.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Enjoy your meal, sir, while its warm!

edit on 9/11/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Originally posted by mikellmikell
And you believe it. It's on the internet so it must be true. I'll call BS just so you have something to argue about.

www.thenewamerican.com...

Shareholders of PepsiCo have filed a resolution with the Securities and Exchange Commission in an effort to force the company to stop contracting with a research firm that uses cells from aborted babies in its process of producing artificial flavor enhancers. According to LifeNews.com, Pepsi has “ignored concerns and criticism from dozens of pro-life groups and tens of thousands of pro-life people who voiced their opposition to PepsiCo contracting with biotech company Senomyx even after it was found to be testing their food additives using fetal cells from abortions.”

www.lifenews.com...

Pepsi Shareholders Demand It Stop Using Aborted Fetal Cells

cause it it true.
i could care less if you call BS cause you cant handle the truth of a subject lol
there are hundreds of online news on the subject from the 25th of october and up.
But the news hasnt been aired on tv.
edit on 9-11-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

You link to pro-life websites! C'mon, they obviously have an agenda....You shouldn't believe that story.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

So...you enjoyed eating cooked fetuses.....I think that enjoyment speaks volumes...about you and your character.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I do not thank you for that image. It is very sad and upsetting to look at.....and then you joke about it. Wow...aren't you a piece of work! I'm just saying.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
So...you enjoyed eating cooked fetuses.....I think that enjoyment speaks volumes...about you and your character.

Not just any cooked fetuses. My tastes are very sophisticated, and only rarely will go for your basic campfire fetus on a stick. After all, with 7 billion people in the world and more every day, it's going to quickly become very important for us all to find ways of preparing and enjoying fetuses.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So am I to believe that baby fetuses are in my pepsi and stuff. Where do all these fetuses come from? Do all the doctors in the world send them in to pepsi? how much do they make on this? Wow! I'm convinced! Next thing you know all dead bodies are being ground up and sent in as hamburger!

This is obviously one of those cases where someone has to much time on their hands! Think of the logistics of this. doctors and nurses and government would all have to be involved including the corporations in an obvious act of pure evil. Wait a minute, we are on a conspiracy board. I think i just uncovered a conspiracy. Have any of you ever seen a doctor drink Pepsi?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Relax, its fake
Its an "art" from chinese post-modernist conceptual artist Zhu Yu.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Enjoy your meal, sir, while its warm!

What, no sauce? Not even a General Tsao? And where are the sides? This is an abomination. I knew I should stay out of restaurants not listed in the Michelin Guide.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm...... fairly positive this is a joke/snopes/scam/ hyped article/shock article.

No one would do such backward barbaric things. Artificial flavor is akin to artificial vanilla, meat tenderizer, etc. It's not dead human babies. please.

If it IS true: thank god I drink coca cola ^_^
edit on 9-11-2011 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Clutch post there clutch.

So apparently all these corporations have something of an off the record deal with hospitals, that they will ship all the aborted fetuses so they can be used as food additives. I swear now I've heard everything......and I guess I've eaten everything too.

I mean really, what purpose would there be in using aborted fetuses as food additives? Also why would hospitals agree to send said aborted fetuses to Pepsi?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Who is flagging this Garbage?

This is no offence the OP but this story is garbage...

to be quite honest its actually laughably stupid!!

News just in, Mcdonald get people from old folks home for big mac meat...
Taco Bell uses dogs from state pound as flavour enhancer... see how stupid it reads ???

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You want to know something? This isn't news at all. Cell culture lines are incredibly common. Hang on, because I'm about to drop a bomb on this thread. Do you have polio? No? Then you can thank a cell culture line called HeLa. Derived from a cervical cancer specimen taken from a woman named Henrietta Lacks. Dr. Jonas Salk used HeLa cultures to test the polio vaccine. Since then they've been used for AIDS research, cancer studies, and pretty well any other research with human applications. So if you're not in an iron lung, I think you need to shut up and do some research about what you're disagreeing with here.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
So if you're not in an iron lung, I think you need to shut up and do some research about what you're disagreeing with here.

I long ago made my peace with the fact that in order for me to live, a lot of things, including people, must die. There's no way around it, even if you try to minimize your footprint on the world. You live, you kill. Of course, most of the time, it's simple organisms and plant cells. Every once in a while you'll likely eat something either directly from or derived from a larger, more complex animal. And even if I'm not directly eating human fetuses, I'm going to probably eat something grown by a human who died either directly or indirectly as a result, or perhaps even fertilized by them.

Life on this planet is an extremely complicated cycling balance of energy and resources, and if you're participating in it, you're going to ingest and infuse yourself with all kinds of human products and by-products whether you want to or not. Celebration of such life is, of course, optional.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Don't tell me, your fingers got tired right ?
This could have been a way better thread. If you would have put some of your own text into it. As it is

No SnF from me pal.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Chicken fetus and pig please, Oh I mean bacon and eggs.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Shareholders of PepsiCo have filed a resolution with the Securities and Exchange Commission in an effort to force the company to stop contracting with a research firm that uses cells from aborted babies in its process of producing artificial flavor enhancers. According to LifeNews.com, Pepsi has “ignored concerns and criticism from dozens of pro-life groups and tens of thousands of pro-life people who voiced their opposition to PepsiCo contracting with biotech company Senomyx even after it was found to be testing their food additives using fetal cells from abortions.”

I'm confused.

How do fetal cells know if something tastes good?

How do they tell somebody they're sick?

Who can they communicate with?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I know that research is done through these companies that use aborted fetus to test and develop artificial flavors.. I wasn't aware they were actually putting aborted fetus material in their products..?
edit on 11/9/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
I know that research is done through these companies that use aborted fetus to test and develop artificial flavors.. I wasn't aware they were actually putting aborted fetus material in their products..?
edit on 11/9/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

The reason you werent aware is because they dont!! its made up

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I honestly dont know what to say.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join