It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Eating and Drinking Aborted Fetuses?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Getting the additives seized and investigated and all additives can be looked into. This is over and those guy will be jailed. We are not Saturn eating our own babies. I get their twisted minds, ugly demonic minds.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i recall some years back when it was human placenta being used in shampoo & hair conditioner...

i guess in time its become actual fetus' & not just the brain matter taken from the partial-birth abortion procedures....
it keeps getting embellished especially with all this social media inundation (where Knowledge will increase)

Check this out:

How to Cook Placenta There are many ways to cook the placenta. How people choose to eat it varies greatly. Some choose to use dishes that would normally contain beef or liver, using the placenta to replace the meat. This might include a stew, a lasagna or even patties. These types of recipes assumed you will prepare the placenta as the meat. This may mean you will ground or tenderize the placenta. Some choose to cube it. However you cook it, be sure to remove the membranes and umbilical cord first. Some recommend that you do not use the fetal side of the placenta.

pregnancy.about.com...

and this:

"Over in continental Europe, where the axe fell routinely on the necks of criminals, blood was the medicine of choice for many epileptics. In Denmark the young Hans Christian Andersen saw parents getting their sick child to drink blood at the scaffold. So popular was this treatment that hangmen routinely had their assistants catch the blood in cups as it spurted from the necks of dying felons." British Royalty Dined On Human Flesh -

www.dailymail.co.uk...

How about this?:

No kidding anymore, Lady Gaga’s Perfume is coming. Lady Gaga’s first perfume would smell like “blood and semen” as it is reported in early January. Gaga said the scent of her perfume will contain blood which would come out of her own body, but where the semen might come from is still a secret.

www.ladygagaperfume.org...

There is a black magic application of cannibalism. The solipsists will say it's not a reality. I think they are delusional. I think they are putting this stuff in food in order to influence reality. Silly, right?
edit on 9/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: link about Royal Cannibals won't post regardless of source!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by 547000

Uh, why not? Isn't the main pro-choice argument that fetuses aren't human?

Not at all, they surely are human, unless you want to claim they are a different species.

The main pro-choice arguments are

1. That they are not human beings (with properties of mind) and thus unworthy of protection, and/or

2. that womans right to her body is always more important that the right of her offspring to life.

Well, okay, I had a reply to that, but it would be off-topic.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
brie-hoffman.hubpages.com...

For those of you who simply cannot believe that something this horrible could be true then ask yourself why haven't these companies sued this organization for libel? They are wealthy companies and this is a small organization; it wouldn't take much to shut them up if it isn't true. Additionally, why did Campbell and Solae end their relationship with Senomyx after this came out?

This watchdog Christian group might have been doing this, but its the first time I've ever heard of such a thing. We're already boycotting all chocolate that isn't fair trade, my family does not buy from slave trade when it has a choice,and I talk in the stores about it too, telling them and writing suggestions. Now with this, legal action has to be taken immediately.

They make rules in the US, don't even call fetus's babies or human, WHICH IS A CRIME IN ITSELF. But its time the demons get curtailed in their writing of laws and rules and definitions. Whatever it takes to put them away for life, we'll have to see done.

I know CHINA grinds up its aborted fetus's. CHINA needs to be boycotted as well.

Its time to make sure that these demons filling our stores with food are thrown in jail. No cannabilism and no slavery, no poisons any more.

OVERTIME!!!

edit on 9-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Here is a list of just some of the products that have human aborted fetuses in them: Kraft Mayonnaise, Pepsi, Nestle Chocolate Milk, Starbucks Iced Coffee Drinks, Nestea, Nestle Ice Cream products and Kraft Salad Dressings.

WOW. This is a list of SOME of the products. Nestles Drumsticks. We stopped eating them due to the slave chocolate but Drumsticks were always one of my favorite treats since childhood. That means: revels, fudgies, all the ice cream treats the kids love.

They are going to jail for life. Like I said right up there with Clifford Olson's crimes. And its a good thing I don't believe in capital punishment.

This is the kind of hting, where if the police officers, and the politicians don't do something. Then its time to form a citizen counsel in every area and start working and negotiating with the crooks letting them know that criminal charges will eventually be filed against them for not doing their job, and failing to investigate crimes brought up and protect the public from criminals. AND letting them know we the citizens will be overturning their rules and laws and creating our own instead.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So far this year:

Margarine is really plastic
Sawdust in food
Big Macs that don't decompose
Babies in processed foods
Piss in cigarettes

I know that there are more I am missing.

And every single one is misinformation, or at best, a half-truth.

I gotta agree with Sword on this.

Epic failure in denying ignorance.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And its a good thing I don't believe in capital punishment.

But if you did, we could eat them once we kill them!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Yes, we don't use margarine. We use butter, and this is a cattle ranch/farming area. I'm going to start getting some raw certified milk soon as well. Wood chips are in bread products too from what I've read. You have to find heavy real grains. I've been buying heavy russian rye bread and the more expensive multigrained sprouted breads lately, but the kids still insist on white.

There is a local organic grain farm, that sells flour, will be heading out there this week and start making my own bread again, used to make good bread, without a machine. However, my heart doesnt take that kind thing anymore. So will get my kids to knead for bigger batches. I havnt done this because I rarely eat bread.

There are a lot of fillers and bad things in food. But forced cannabilsm IS A CRIME. We took historical law cases in law 11. If you can be charged and inprisoned for eating a dead body in a survival situation, and those were the cases we had in school, then this is a major crime.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Unity_99 -- are you just having a troll or are you genuinely retarded?

When you read the article, assuming you did, it says :

Shareholders of PepsiCo have filed a resolution with the Securities and Exchange Commission in an effort to force the company to stop contracting with a research firm that uses cells from aborted babies in its process of producing artificial flavor enhancers. According to LifeNews.com, Pepsi has “ignored concerns and criticism from dozens of pro-life groups and tens of thousands of pro-life people who voiced their opposition to PepsiCo contracting with biotech company Senomyx even after it was found to be testing their food additives using fetal cells from abortions.

"Testing" their food additives. NOT "adding to" their food additives. Do you understand? Does anyone on here, apart from Antonia, comprehend what that means? WHat the difference is? Or...are people just using religious dogma to hide their stupidity?

They are NOT adding aborted fetus cells to your food. They are TESTING their products ON said cells. For eff's sake, people. READ... READ....

READ

the articles...

edit on 9-11-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Great on you for making your own food!

But quit over-dramatizing and sensationalizing

All of those that I listed where, AS A MATTER OF FACT, not true.

Just as the premise for this thread is not true.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Aborted Fetus Foods.wmv

www.lifesitenews.com...

Pepsi is funding the research and development, and paying royalties to Senomyx, which uses HEK-293 (human embryonic kidney cells) to produce flavor enhancers for Pepsi beverages.

“Using isolated human taste receptors we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor,” says the Senomyx website.

“What they do not tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 – human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors,” stated Debi Vinnedge, President for CGL, the watch dog group that has been monitoring the use of aborted fetal material in medical products and cosmetics for years.

Pepsi uses human embryonic kidney cells to enhance flavor. I wonder about the juice we give our children. Who can afford the organic, 5 dollar or more juices if you have a big family? They say the juices are sterilized from nutrition and then enhanced with flavors!!!

They also put human tissues/cells in vaccinations.

Its time to do spring cleaning and put em in jail.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Yes, its true. Just read a an article where CBC news was reporting on this type of thing but its got a huge add that pops up and makes you sign in, so I had to copy and past quickly and now need to independently verify what is copied. This is about vaccines, and thiromesal being taken out, and human tissue being put in, and its linked to autism. So if they have constructed illegal laws to get away with this in vaccinations, and drugs, then we see what they think they can get away with in food.

I'm sorry this is major crimes against humanity, right up there with mass murder, and they need major jail time for life.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The title of this thread is downright misleading. Testing product ingredients on cells derived from the kidneys of aborted fetuses is a long way from putting the actual processed fetuses in the food and drink.

If the OP can get by with such a misleading statement, I think that I will start a thread with the title:

Girl Scout Cookies Contain Actual Girl Scouts!

Or

Do You Know How Many Aborted Fetuses Are Squeezed To Make Your Baby Oil?

Facepalm.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
healthfreedoms.org...

Unlike what the wording of source articles suggest – No, you are not eating aborted fetal tissue in new food products. Stem cells and aborted fetal tissue are, however, used in the process of testing new flavor additives. The rationale for this method is to find additives allowing the reduction of MSG, salt, and sugar in food ingredients.

Some may not mind stem cell research for other purposes, but for artificial food additives? Newly manufactured ones that may be worse than current ingredients? All the more reason to ditch process foods and stop supporting the food companies condoning this method, whether it’s the stem cell research or the new food additives or both that grinds your gears.

We are not eating the cells, except, that they're used in the testing process for the additives.

However, human biologicals have been found to be in vaccines. So this is probably not true.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...

This article is interesting. OK. This is only relating to testing. And I agree with the morally obtained elements. However, to me, using human cells and tissues, donated and not through massive wholesale abortions of older fetus's, whose brain development from 12 weeks on means they should be protected by law, is still better than using animals.

We have options, such as dontated cells, in surgery, and those natural miscarriages and situations, akin to this, with cloning teqniques used, by only cloning certain types of cells, not the brains or consciousness.

Because it donned on me there could be some really terrible things going on in black op labs, with clones human brains and possibly forcing people to be used as guinea pigs and manipulated.

I don't support their right to do this, in they way they're doing it, however, I do feel other ethical choices are better than animal testing.

edit to add: The title of this thread is misleading and really upset me this morning. If they were putting real human tissue into food, and somehow legally putting this in, it would be a huge crime and they should be in jail.

This is about testing.

I don't support the US abortion laws, its not right to dismemeber babies that could be born prematurely, and live, to abort them. Abortion is one of these hard line things, that need to be looked at in terms of human brain development. That begins in big ways from 12 weeks on, in gestation. Between 12-20 weeks, whereas most infants born prematurely at 20 weeks can even survive now. I know a young woman who was a miracle 20 week premie, years ago, when none of them survived. She's a very beautiful creative, young woman.

So this has to do with abortion laws and rules about when, and how to protect both mother and babies rights, and the US isn't the best example. There are better ways of handling this while still permitting freedom of choice. I am pro choice, but with limits.

However here is a question: Is it more ethical to use human tissue, without consciousness, or animals with consciosness, for testing?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I believe its far more ethical, if there are limits as to how these tissues can be obtained, ie. surgery and donations, and natural causes, without wholesale abortions of advanced fetus's, and with cloning of cell groups.

And I would much rather this be done in an ethical regulated way, than on animals.

But not to short our food of nutrients and sell us sterilized malnourished over processed food items, that are enhanced by artifical flavorings.

But for products we use, health and home, artists and crafts supplies, medicines, its far more ethical to use human cell tissues obtained properly, not through wholesale abortions of older fetus's which I call babies, over innocent animals.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I just cant believe the ignorance that has gone along with this topic. First, the posters that don't read into the subject and either learn or comprehend what it is they are reading. Second, the posters that don't click links in the threads, much less click links on the sources to dig a little deeper in the attempt to understand. Third, the fact that this topic has a thread already and the same stupid and uneducated comments were posted but here this one is still going instead of it being put into the hoax bin where it belongs or at least closed for the original posting of the topic.

I don't know why I am bothering to type this as most wont even read it anyway but lets try and and explain this so a third grader would understand it.

Do you know what a "Beefeater" is? Well, in old days England there were a group of guards to the royal family that would taste test all the food prior to it being given to the royal family in order to protect them being poisoned. These guards had nothing to do with the preparation of the food, their only job was to test it.

Well in this situation the "Beefeater" are the embryonic cells. They are not part of the development of the food/flavorings nor are they part of the ingredients in them. What happens is, this company makes flavorings and then subjects their flavorings to the cells to see the reaction. In essence to see if the Human body can handle them without complication. When these flavorings are found safe through this method they are sold to companies like Pepsico and Hershey's for use in their products. Just like the "Beefeaters" of old England the only role these cells play is in testing, not manufacturing.

A few decades ago companies used animals and the animal rights activists pitched a fit over that too. Okay, so these animals may have been treated cruelly but they played a very important role as the "Beefeaters" did. The companies had to find a new way to test the effects of their products and this is a way they found that works. Take this away and whats left but to go back to the testing on living breathing Human beings. Is this really what you want?

So, you are not eating/drinking these cells, they are no where near your food/drink and are there for your protection. If you have a better way of doing these tests in order to eliminate the use of these cells contact the company and present your idea. But in the very least do some research and stop just taking an article/thread title to fact.

Edit to add: These embryonic cells are stem cells and can be grown without the need for new embryos.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you for your explanation. Now... I for one understand. I stand corrected! And...I have learned something today. I admit I was ignorant on this topic...now...because of you...not so much.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Reminds me of a nicely done Asian horror flick.

Dumplings, by Fruit Chan.

Reality is always stranger than fiction... always.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Im sure from everything ihave read they are infact testing on Cells of Fetuses and not feeding us them!!

this is pure sensationalism at its finest!!

Whats actually happenign here is companies are purchasing cells from companies that deal with the abortions and the disposal of the abortions so they can test there product on human cells without infact testing on humans or animals,

From a business sense it makes sense and at least the fetuses are not just being incinerated...

as i stated before if i die or i get murdered and any part of my body can be used to help hummanity in anywa y (be it a tastey beverage or snack or somthing actually worth while like saving the human race from some mega plague then it would be a good use of my already dead body)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join