It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Eating and Drinking Aborted Fetuses?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
has this thread not been closed, Must i use capital letters??

THIS IS UNTRUE.... IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THE INFO THIS IS ABOUT TESTING OF PRODUCTS ON FETUS CELLS NOT FEEDING US THEM.... DOES NO ONE HAVE A DAMN SEARCH ENGINE ANYMORE??

I actually cant even imagine needing to come once again to a thread in ATS and try to get people to stop.. take a deep breath and think for two seconds of how stupid this entire thread is...

Pepsi the huge multi international company who have a label which deams them to be Kosher and Suitable for vegetarians does not feed anyone embriotic cells of Humans... that would be a needless expense for every can of Pepsi, think about how much pepsi is produced... 6.5 Billion bottles in India (for example) or 131 BILLION Cans in America (another example) now work out how many people there are on earth, then how many of them are female (about 50%) then think of the logistics of being able to keep up on the embriotic stocks for the Drink manufacturing process...

Like sometimes i really wonder about the sanity and ability to rationally think of people on ATS i like conspiracy theories.. i dislike theories thant can be proven with simple maths and three internet searches!!!

the Cells are used to test reactions from natural and manufactured flavour enhancers to see if there would be any adverse effect before allowing the product to be then tested on real life humans!!

For anyone who thinks these companies dont buy these cells for such testing or think its wrong too... why??

The cells are already aborted cells, they would be burned, this is a way to have ause for them which in terms of possible lawsuits from effect humans if testing goes wrong greatly reduces cost, furthermore the R&D budgets for such international companies is through the roof, this would be a tiny expense which makes absolute business sense!!!

no diffrent than a body being used in any scientific testing after it has expired!

Mods, please move this garbage to the trash as watching Pages of moronic thoughts based on sudo-logic and fear of corporations is giving me a head ache.

Much love

edit on 11-11-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

so, do you eat eggs? I guess that is a chickens a$$ your kissing ... or how about products with aspertame???

which is derived from the poop of ecoli bacteria?

oh yum yum .....
testing on fetus cells

is not putting it in the product ... no matter what you say!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Originally posted by antonia

oh, so they are testing stuff on fetal cells not putting fetal cells in the additives. Big difference there. You might want to amend your thread title.

www.thenewamerican.com...

On its website Senomyx explains that its flavor research programs “focus on the discovery and development of savory, sweet and salt flavor ingredients that are intended to allow for the reduction of MSG, sugar and salt in food and beverage products. Using isolated human taste receptors, we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor.”

It goes in your mouth and you eat or drink it ...and it is made from fetus stem cells ..
So what part of the story are you saying is BS?

I thought fetal cells are the building blocks of us?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fatpastyhead

yes, just like HGH in cows and steroids ..... the modern pharmo-farm ... is just another thing making us sick .....

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead

Originally posted by TheAmused

Originally posted by antonia

oh, so they are testing stuff on fetal cells not putting fetal cells in the additives. Big difference there. You might want to amend your thread title.

www.thenewamerican.com...

On its website Senomyx explains that its flavor research programs “focus on the discovery and development of savory, sweet and salt flavor ingredients that are intended to allow for the reduction of MSG, sugar and salt in food and beverage products. Using isolated human taste receptors, we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor.”

It goes in your mouth and you eat or drink it ...and it is made from fetus stem cells ..

I thought fetal cells are the building blocks of us?

Fetal Cells are essentially the building blocks of us!!

the above sentence

i am saying that it is nto made from fetus cells... it does not even say that in the sentence you posted!! it clearly states they test -

Using isolated human taste receptors, we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor

This clearly states they use the cells to test the products!

After this process depending on the read outs of the testing the new flavour enhancer (made from either natural or synthetic materials but not from human cells) which were tested and passed using human cells get used in the new or exsisting products!!

Its clearly states in the posted sentence that the cells are used for test purposes and not used as the enhancers them selves...

Can we get like an IQ test to unlock higher than top secret section that people who can read and understand the info they post can reside?? just a thought!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Oh, thank you! I was seriously at the point of breakdown before you explained that.
Still, it's probably a good sign that I should take my next step towards enlightenment and avoid processed food all together. >.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
People need to learn not to critisize these sort of things. It's very important, for their own sake.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I have come across alot of differant info regarding this issue and it is newer information than the age of this thread. i believe people were to quick to dismiss the original post perhaps due to the presentation??? In any case i believe this post ended way to soon.

www.tldm.org...

youtu.be...

www.teutopolispress.com...

www...
.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/01/27/Bill-would-ban-aborted-fetuses-in-food/UPI-77061327683016/

And the list goes on and on as do the products. Maybe i'm wrong, " being a noob and all " Hopefully this won't get me banned from here like it did GLP.

www.washingtontimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join