It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really ARE alone ("Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's")

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

So, you are saying that ETs could not be EDs.

Of course they could.

Aliens could exist in any dimension.

What I am saying is that aliens don't exist how most people think they do.

They are NOT from other planets, but come from another dimension, the spiritual plane.

I am saying they are fallen angels and nephilim spirits.

And an ET can be a ED as much as a dog can be a human. To completely different things in principle.
edit on 9-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

No, no, you have it all backwards. Aliens come from other planets because there are a nearly infinite number of planets, some likely to be as suitable to sustain life as earth, while extra dimensions are purely theoretical and hold absolutely no sway.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
And lastly, the "spiritual plane" is a place based in fantasy written thousands of years ago, rewritten, edited, and mistranslated by numerous generations of kings, monks, popes, bishops, and countless types of other people, based upon oral tradition that we don't even know today. Other planets that could sustain like come from tangible things, like telescopes and mathematical equations.

And before you go asking me why I believe in ET and not ED, please refer to my previous posts.

There is # tons of evidence pointing to things that are not of this earth. For instance, you claim alien implants to be from creatures of the 4th dimensions, but MD Lier, who has removed many of these implants, had the the materials tested by 2 universities, both of which confirmed that the material is made of a substance so rare that meteorites containing the material have only been recorded hitting the earth once or twice. These materials come from out space, not an extra dimension.
edit on 9-11-2011 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

"Teaming with life"?!?!?! C'mon now you don't actually believe that do you? After all this time we have not even found one intelligent life form, discovered one planet that can support life, or been contacted by any extraterrestrial civilisation, yet because you want them to be real, you blindly believe just because the universe is very large?

After all this time we have not even found one intelligent life form, discovered one planet that can support life,

- Ignorance, at.it's.best!

For one thing, the planet is only about three or four times as massive as our home world, meaning it probably has a solid surface just like Earth. Much more important, it sits smack in the middle of the so-called habitable zone, orbiting at just the right distance from the star to let water remain liquid rather than freezing solid or boiling away. As far as we know, that's a minimum requirement for the presence of life. For thousands of years, philosophers and scientists have wondered whether other Earths existed out in the cosmos. And since the first, very un-Earthlike extrasolar planet was discovered in 1995, astronomers have been inching closer to answering that question. Now they've evidently succeeded (although to be clear, there's no way at this point to determine whether there is life on the new planet). Read more: www.time.com...

www.time.com...

There are various articles on this subject!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Forgive me lord, they already know too much.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

from my research and many others these things are certainly NOT extraterrestrial. If anything they are extra-dimensional beings,

I believe they are "multidimensional beings" (MB's??). Just like we are.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Ironic that you say ive got it backwards yet your the one who believes the mainstream view of aliens.

Also it would obviously not be hard for a fallen angel to get such materials for implants.

And why do you have a illuminati symbol in your avatar if you believe in a totally naturalist world view? You realize they worship Lucifer right...?

An infinite number of planets doesn't mean anything... I would think its pretty arogant to flat out deny the existence of the spiritual realm, after all how do you then explain the millions of paranormal activity and hauntings?

Seem's like you like to pick and choose which phenomenons are occurring when its clear there is both a paranormal and UFO phenomenon happening.

Personally I believe they are connected.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

You realize there is only one true and living God, yet He has expressed Himself in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? The "US" is referencing to the trinity of the God head. No aliens I'm afraid.

You do realize that you're taking someone's word in believing this, right? This is like me joining the church of scientology and saying, "You know there's only one intergalactic overlord that won't let our souls leave the Earth, right? And he comes in the form of a being known as Lord Xenu."

Hubbard sayeth, Hubbard knoweth, Hubbard infaliable.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Ironic that you say ive got it backwards yet your the one who believes the mainstream view of aliens.

Also it would obviously not be hard for a fallen angel to get such materials for implants.

And why do you have a illuminati symbol in your avatar if you believe in a totally naturalist world view? You realize they worship Lucifer right...?

If anything, fallen angels existed, but were banished to the Earth by Higher-level ETs who later appeared to stop these beings from taking advantage of the "locals." (Humans)

Demon, Angel, Seraphim... All types of ETs.

Just ask Georgia Tsukalos. He makes more sense than you.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

My avatar is a cover to a DVD about the Illuminati because I like to display really stupid ideas which are based upon fear and nothing else.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

reply to post by neobludragon

If they are "fairy tales" then why would the heads of state worship Lucifer? after all the government obviously know what's going on since they control everything. Take ex-president bush and the satanic secret society of "skull & bones" for example... Do you really think they do that stuff just for fun?

I am not a religious type ether, I'm just a Christian that believes the bible to be the word of God and Jesus as the savior of man kind.
edit on 8-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

But noooo, ur not religious..

(do the ET's crashed at roswell count as fallen angels btw? always something i wondered about :lol

Out of this world? NO WAY, now it's on this world but in other dimensions.

So if logic fails to comprehend how living in a universe with trillions and trillions of stars (and their planets) is pretty much a sure bet for having the spark of life ignite somewhere else too, we just switch to "No, not out there, but only HERE, on EARTH, just in another dimension"

Just another form of that egocentric and arrogant way of thinking.

WE are the only ones, WE haven't evolved enough yet to be able to see the beings in the rest of the dimensions of OUR little protective bubble.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

My avatar is a cover to a DVD about the Illuminati because I like to display really stupid ideas which are based upon fear and nothing else.

Thought so, your just a troll aren't you?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Personally I believe they are connected.

The Illuminati don't exist, but I'd like you to prove to me they worship Lucifer anyways. Please refer me to the Skull and Bones wiki page.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

We haven't evolved at all because evolution is a lie and the aliens in roswell were nephilim not fallen angels, one guy even shot one, and another guy started praying to Jesus and these greys wen't crazy...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Thought so, your just a troll aren't you?

If by troll, you mean someone who likes to make people back up what they say with fact instead of nonsensical opinion based upon gut feeling which they feel makes them more insightful to the truth than everyone else, sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

The Illuminati don't exist

Well I end my discusion with you here, as you obviously have alot of wakeing up to do.

I'm sorry but atheist trolls like you should not even be allowed on ATS. Your the type of person that does absolutely no research yet come's onto thread's thinking you know it all, when really you should be listening with an open mind to threads like these instead of refuting everything that makes you feel uncomfortable of things you know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yes, aliens could be ETs and EDs.

Please apply some logic.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Romekje

We haven't evolved at all because evolution is a lie and the aliens in roswell were nephilim not fallen angels, one guy even shot one, and another guy started praying to Jesus and these greys wen't crazy...

Yea, you're right. We didn't evolve, we just appeared like randomly 5000 years ago, after Sumer existed. In fact, Sumer was just a test by the one true god who knew his true followers would know that it's not real because their religion didn't mention the savior who came and martyr'd himself for them and because they mentioned people who came from the stars and engineered them for the sole purpose of doing their manual labor for them. Also, all those skeletal formations of apes that seem to slowly grow into what we now call Homo Sapiens are just hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ok....This thread needs to DIE NOW!!!

Any more time here is just wasted.

link   

The Illuminati don't exist

Well I end my discusion with you here, as you obviously have alot of wakeing up to do.

You're right, I have to wait people like you up to the fear they perpetuate upon themselves. (In a colonial american voice) "The NWO is coming! The NWO is coming!"

link   

Also, all those skeletal formations of apes that seem to slowly grow into what we now call Homo Sapiens are just hoaxes.

Couldn't have said it better my self, star for you!

"The NWO is coming! The NWO is coming!"

Obviously anyone that's awake and looks at the society around them already know this... even the bible says its coming.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join