It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really ARE alone ("Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's")

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

yes it is a possibility..we really can't be sure.

I do think think that there may well be some nasty e.t.'s that we are best to avoid.Ofcourse we are So In the dark about this we will never know the difference.
Take care

I'm leaning toward some of the individuals walking around on earth being demonic.
edit on 8-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

I believe that it is extremely likely that what ever is Visiting us is Extraterrestrial but we dont know. All we can do is make assumptions at this point.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Just because ETS don't all have our best interest in mind, Does Not Make them fallen angels or Demons.

I know but what if they really are EDS have you ever considered that?

All the evidence points to this being the case. These so called aliens even have an anti-christian agenda as many abductee's have reported, them teaching a "new age religion" and denying Christ as the messiah.

*Ahem*

Did you not just say...

Never once have I said I reject science, I think science is a great tool in interpreting the world around us. But the problem is most of science these days is based on presuppositions.

Tell us how the anti-Christian demon theory stacks up to Science. And how it is more rational. Please.

Oh, and no one turned this into a creationist vs. -whoever- argument... Besides yourself.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Even if they did,it wouldn't mean much. E.T.'S ARE Almost 100% real. Only question that remains is when we will get to communicate with them as the gov. Has.
Note: E.T. are also possibly able to travel through dimensions.. Which also does not mean they are Demonic.
But Thanks for the entertainment..

One day we can discuss the Big News (;

Sorry but you are simply making assumptions and having blind faith in something does not make it true. I know aliens being really demons in disguise is a scary thought but this is the truth, in fact I find it less scary now that I understand what they truly are.

E.T. are also possibly able to travel through dimensions..

This would also not be possible, no amount of technology will ever make a living creature be able to "escape death" God will simply not allow it, and the way the universe is designed it's not even possible. If their's one thing we can be sure of is that all mortal living creatures die at some stage. I agree the government has communicated with these EDS but they are not ETS. That is the lie they want you to think.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

I dont care what anyone else says because we are merely a spec in this vast Universe and we've havent even left the solar system. How do we know if other planets could sustain life when we havent even Visited them? Nothing is Absolute.

What a total cherry picker you are ?

or

The shoes on the other foot now .

or

But no way could there be an existence, that is higher than our existence, that is responsible for existence. That may also exist in another dimension, where all things are in the truest of forms. That being of a spiritual nature.
Even tho physicists are screaming at us about other dimensions being entirely possible ?

I wonder if you eat fruit loops for breakfast every morming.

Your hypocracy looks like someone just pulled your BVDs up over your head.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Even if they did,it wouldn't mean much. E.T.'S ARE Almost 100% real. Only question that remains is when we will get to communicate with them as the gov. Has.
Note: E.T. are also possibly able to travel through dimensions.. Which also does not mean they are Demonic.
But Thanks for the entertainment..

One day we can discuss the Big News (;

Sorry but you are simply making assumptions and having blind faith in something does not make it true. I know aliens being really demons in disguise is a scary thought but this is the truth, in fact I find it less scary now that I understand what they truly are.

E.T. are also possibly able to travel through dimensions..

This would also not be possible, no amount of technology will ever make a living creature be able to "escape death" God will simply not allow it, and the way the universe is designed it's not even possible. If their's one thing we can be sure of is that all mortal living creatures die at some stage. I agree the government has communicated with these EDS but they are not ETS. That is the lie they want you to think.

Its absolutely not blind faith..I've been beating this around for aprox.22 years and did not come to this conclusion easily..I am not attacking your religion. We just don't agree.

How do you know that Dimensional travel is not possible in a thousand year evolved species..Speculation is what that is.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Would help if you watched the video first, then you would know why their's no life outside of earth.

So, let us get this straight. We human beings here on Earth are the only life is this great big universe, where even God said there are many mansions. Where do you get such ideas? The universe is teeming with life, and many of them look human.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Which religion? I did not "vow" to be apart of any... please don't make assumptions on the basis that I believe in intelligent design over evolutionary processes.

If you believe in evolution then you will never be able to agree that these things are Extra-Dimensional beings. I guess after 20 years it's been your bias the whole time holding you back from finding truth, which took me less than 2 years of research to find, with an open mind and un-hardened heart.

travel is not possible in a thousand year evolved species..Speculation is what that is.

Evolution is just that... "Speculation"... And by dimensions you obviously do not understand what that means, IN over 6000 years of recorded history when has any human ever evolved into a higher form of intelligence? Never. Seem's like you've brought into the whole new age deception of "one day we will transcend into a higher state of conciousness" so much deceit, so much speculation, and not one piece of truth.
edit on 8-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by neobludragon

If they are "fairy tales" then why would the heads of state worship Lucifer? after all the government obviously know what's going on since they control everything. Take ex-president bush and the satanic secret society of "skull & bones" for example... Do you really think they do that stuff just for fun?

I am not a religious type ether, I'm just a Christian that believes the bible to be the word of God and Jesus as the savior of man kind.

And now you claim to know heads of State too? Do you have a direct line to Jesus also? For someone who says they have truth to share, you sure tell a lot of lies. But, I guess that is OK, read this:
Lying for God
And we all know of GWB and the S&B club. Rich Elites and money whores. And if you really studied, I believe their deity is Molech, the Owl God. Lucifer is a Latin word.

Origin: before 1000; Middle English, Old English < Latin: morning star, literally, light-bringing, equivalent to lūci- (stem of lūx) light + -fer -fer

dictionary.reference.com...

Do a little research, will you?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Please stay on topic, this is not a creationist vs evolution debate.

Any time you bring in some supernatural boogie man as an explanation, you're talking about creation vs. evolution.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Please stay on topic, this is not a creationist vs evolution debate.

Any time you bring in some supernatural boogie man as an explanation, you're talking about creation vs. evolution.

Where in my topic did I ever mention a "supernatural boogie man" ?

This whole thread is about the possibility of "E.T's" really being "E.D's".

I would appreciate in future if you didn't attack me or my topics based on my faith.

As far as I'm aware ATS is not a strictly secular forum.

If you want to discuss creation vs evolution there is an entire forum for that: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take care.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Would help if you watched the video first, then you would know why their's no life outside of earth.

So, let us get this straight. We human beings here on Earth are the only life is this great big universe, where even God said there are many mansions. Where do you get such ideas? The universe is teeming with life, and many of them look human.

"Teaming with life"?!?!?!

C'mon now you don't actually believe that do you? After all this time we have not even found one intelligent life form, discovered one planet that can support life, or been contacted by any extraterrestrial civilisation, yet because you want them to be real, you blindly believe just because the universe is very large?

How can the Earth be so perfectly suited for life by coincidence?

The logical conclusion would be that it's no coincidence and everything we have ever know and seen was created by a higher intelligence that has been around for eternity... Our loving God YHWH.

There is evidence for design in everything but some men are just to proud to admit it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Any time you bring in some supernatural boogie man as an explanation, you're talking about creation vs. evolution

I think your reference to a" boogie man " is really just a subconscious fear manifestation, in your own words.

Don't you ?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

It makes perfect sense here's why:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is lot's of confusion as to whether aliens are physical or not.

Here's the problem. While they seem to be tangiable on the one hand, they exbit behavior they cannot possibly be physical. As the following observes.

Paradoxical Behaviour:

Multiple competent witnesses
Plotted on radar
Leave tangible traces on ground
Photographed
Excesss of 6,000 mph w/o sonic boons
Right angle turns @ 16,000 mph
Materialize/dematerialize w/o traces

As you can see something from another dimension would easily be able to pull off the above, something physical such as a living organic intelligent life form from another planet would have great problem with these things as most of them break the laws of physics of our universe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also nearly all alien abuctee's report a smell of burning or sulfur before there experience, also calling on the name of Jesus Christ is the only thing that makes these aliens go away, as many have reported nothing else "seem's to work". All this evidence leads me to believe they are demonic spiritual entity's from another dimension eg: the spiritual plane. There is a spiritual war going on between good and evil, they are all around us but we cannot see it, we only get glimpses of it now and then,,, And that is when people see Aliens, UFO's or experience the paranormal.

I had to laugh when I read your post...no offense to you, and I am certainly not saying Religion isn't filling a void in your life, but, you sound like early man making up stories about where lightning comes from a God named Zeus.

Always remember this quote:" Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke

If you took an ipod, a lighter, a gun, and a bicycle, back in time (if it were possible), you would be worshipped as a God.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
My opinion is in favour of inter-dimensional beings. Given our miniscule look into the electromagnetic spectrum it's easy to be ignorant. Just because we can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't real.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Assumptions? Blind faith?? Isn't that what you are doing by believing in the words of man? Make no mistake...the Bible was written by men, and voted on, edited on, and so on, and so on. Aliens...Demons...doesn't matter what you call them. Angels are demons, it just depends on which end you are on. If you are righteous and an angel comes to kill all the "evil" people in the world, wouldn't the "evil" people see the "angels" as demons? Or would they look beautiful and glorious to them too?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
How one can believe we are alone in a universe with billions upon billions of stars with planets orbiting those stars is beyond me. Do you really believe that the Human species is the only intelligent life form in the universe? I admit our circumstances our questionably accomadating to the species of Earth but you do not believe out of billions of other circumstances that something similar to Earth hasn't manifested itself elsewhere?

How someone can be so close minded is fascinating to me and i'm sure many other people. Interesting video.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

These are statements from mere men and women who don't know, only doing as they are told.
I cannot remember his name, but the project lead of Project Bluebook has admitted in the past decade that all those times they told the public that those objects were test flights, balloons, etc. were hardly absolute. In fact he went on to say that many of them and the air force/other affiliates had no idea what the hell the craft were...

He also mentioned that the upper echelons of gub'ment told them to "play it down...keep it cool" out of fear that society would crumble due to the information.

Ill tell you one thing. It's a big old stinky hierarchy of lackys. Yes, sorry if offend those of you monitoring my posts by the way, i don't hate you. However, this human-manifest hierarchy is, heh, hardly absolute in the determination of those of us in contact/privy to 'them'.
edit on 8-11-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join