It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nétanyahou "liar" - Obama-Sarkozy secret chat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is great. Both of their approval will rise. I wonder was this for show or are they really tired of being dictated to by insecure zionists?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Obama knows that the Israeli Govt. is going to find a way to survive. If the US dumps them on their face, it would be no time flat, they would be buddied up with their current enemies.

We are strategic partners with Israel. Why?? I have no idea. We need an ally in that neighborhood, we simply should have picked a better play mate.

I for one, can NOT WAIT for ww3! I can only hope that this ignorant human race, will nearly annihilate itself, so a more evolved group of us can make this planet what it should be.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is very revealing. I do not blame Obama for privately holding one opinion and publicly stating the opposite (he's a politician, and he's trying to win an election in a country in which the Jewish vote matters a hell of a lot more than the Muslim/ Atheist or any other religion one). I love Obama when he is honest and not playing politics. Although he should stand up for what he believes, because odds are if you got to the Presidency what you think is in many cases what the American people think. It annoys me when they go out of their way to do something that goes against their values and the values of America. But we can't entirely blame him as the number of dual passport holders of Jewish-American heritage in US Congress and other facets of US administration and western media actually hold the power to control the US President which was displayed by the reception Netanyahu received from the US Congress. One thing is for certain: the sensationalist conservative media outlets will latch on to this one fast and only add fodder to the idea that Obama is a secret Kenyan Muslim.

What's interesting is that Sarkozy was for a long time a strong supporter of Israel. He enjoys a lot of support from the most zionist part of the Jewish community, he has Jewish ancestors, and in fact they helped start his political career in Neuilly. Nevertheless, watch how he is being called an antisemite in the comments of articles such as ynet and others. I know it's never going to be revealed, but I wonder what Sarkozy was referring to specifically when he called Netanyahu a "liar."
edit on 8-11-2011 by Prince Of Darkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I like the French and Obama a whole lot better meow.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I like the French and Obama a whole lot better meow.

I think the overwhelming response from what I can see has been "Wow, Obama and Sarkozy are human"

Which is why I wonder if this wasn't planned to gain some sort of approval or trust... Could it be true that Obama and Sarkozy aren't reptilian lizard slaves to Israel?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

A member of the media confirmed Monday that "there were discussions between journalists and they agreed not to publish the comments due to the sensitivity of the issue."

THIS pisses me off! So now journalists are siding with POLITICIANS?! Since when do they decide if we have the right to know what's happening or not?! They get paid to do research and publish their findings, NOT to leave out what they deem to be "sensitive" which may cause political tension. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

/mini-rant

IT--

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Um, it's always been that way. The muck rakers are a rare occurrence. Generally, Journalists kiss a lot of ass to maintain access. People call it the "Liberal" media because they are ignorant. It's government media, that is all. Let's take for instance the famed "liberal" CNN. Did you know they sat on the Bush "illegal wiretapping" story for two years simply because the Shrub demanded it? No matter who is in office the media kow-tows because they must have access to make a profit.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

As I said before, french gov had them sign a confidentiality agreement. It's when the info got confirmed by a Reuters journalist that the story took off.

Journalists are always under the threat of having their press card withdrawn. There is a tight grip on the media.
The real problem is that the important stuff rarely gets leaked, but we get to know useless stuff like when Sarkozy thinks Merkel is eating too much cheese.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I hope this means the US and other countries won't be so quick to jump into war for Isreal as a lot of people assume they will be, but who knows. Isreal and the US are both depressingly corrupt at this point meanwhile sill completely arrogant and think we're "right' about everything and everyone else needs to adopt our beliefs and bow to us or die, just like the Crusades. I wish the wars and violence would stop and people would realize violence only leads to more violence.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Hahahaha! That is hilarious, looks like we are going to have future Israeli-French tension.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

I hear ya, Israel pretty much has America by the testicles and they'll do anything to win their favor. Israel is going to be in a really bad situation now.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
What a joke ..Liar tell a liar that he is a liar

We don't agree on much...

But this is something I think we can both agree on.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

That is old news actually, but if you want funny, you can try find info on the friguates affair.
France had promised friguates to Israel but was then witholding them under I can't remember what excuse, money,embargo or political.
Mossad mounted an operation and came steal them right under our military's nose... 25 dec 1969
Cherbourg Project

But Israel always had a strange way of dealing with its "friends".
edit on 8-11-2011 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Too bad none of them have the cojones to say it to his face.

Those pathetic cowards are bought and paid for.

Bibi is probably seeing red right now

I hope he enjoys the embarrassment. And Sarkozy deff needs to watch his back now.

Bad things happen to politicians who talk bad about Israeli leaders.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th

Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

Obama is the leader of the most powerful country in the world..
If he speaks to Nétanyahou everyday then It's because he wants to..
He could just tell him to bugger off which is what I'd do..

I read that a little differently, myself and it isn't a positive thing. If the PM of Israel (who is a busy man, we can assume) is talking daily with the U.S. President (Who is definitely a busy man) then there is a great deal happening behind the scenes here that the public is not aware of or being told about. Interesting...and more pieces to the puzzle we're staring at.

i would take obama's statement of dealing with Netanyahoo everyday as relating to american politics.

so many in the senate and congress who have israel as their chief loyalty, and the usa as a very distant second concern.

most elected officials are corrupt prostitutes controlled by lobbyists, their patriotism towards the usa is as fake as their stupid religeous beliefs, whatever brings votes and money.

in that unwise sea of stupidity, obama must captain the ship of state.

with this corrupt congress eager to bring him down.
and Netanyahoo controls the fools in congress.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I always think that things like this are staged but for what reason,i don't know.
Why say that there and then and not in private?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't believe it
it's all a puppet show

actions speak louder than words

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Anyone remember Netanyahu lecturing Obama in the White House in front of the cameras?

I would post vids but I'm on my cell at the moment. If you haven't seen it and would like to, just search YouTube. There are several videos of it. I personally like the 15 minute one. Watch it if you have the time. Obama sure had his knee pads on during that conversation. Bibi and Israel own Obama. I dare you to tell me otherwise after watching that vid.

I think it's hilarious that Sarkozy got busted talking behind Bibi's back.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
I always think that things like this are staged but for what reason,i don't know.
Why say that there and then and not in private?

Seems to be the in thing to do in the run up to elections (my understanding is both Obama and Sarkozy face their respective electorates soon) and one just has to remember a similar gaff by Gordon Brown in the run up to the UKs elections.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th

Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

Obama is the leader of the most powerful country in the world..
If he speaks to Nétanyahou everyday then It's because he wants to..
He could just tell him to bugger off which is what I'd do..

Lol, not quite that simple. Israel is like a lynch pin, keeping that whole region from exploding into unsettled turmoil. You dont wanna smack them around

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join