It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nétanyahou "liar" - Obama-Sarkozy secret chat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Well, he doesnt always lie...

edit on 8-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
How nice to hear a bit of truth and confirmation of what most of us already know .
BBC news said this could effect the peace process
......what peace process , that's another of Nétanyahou's lies

Time for regime change

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
So why doesnt the US grow a backbone and cut all ties with them?
Theres no positives in it for the US, they are leeching money from the US and will only drag them into a war.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

Kinda makes you wonder who has the real power here. There's a big difference between backroom talks and calling the Israeli prime a liar in front of the UN assembly...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Everybody in politics and media should treat all microphones as live, regardless of whether they believe them to be switched on or not. It's very unprofessional, and potentially damaging, for them not to. If a microphone is physically present within the vicinity, then do not say anything that you wouldn't be happy to be recorded and replayed at a later date !
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I would prefer the microphones be hidden so the public can know who really is pulling the strings behind the scenes. You can never get the truth out of a politician's mouth especially when there's a microphone in front of them!

Oh the things that would shock us if we only knew the truth!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

TRASH TALK BEHIND ISRAELI LEADER'S BACK

They got that title mixed up ... it should be as follows [sarcasm ok]

TALK BEHIND TRASH ISRAELI LEADER'S BACK

Seems both Sarkosi and Obama agree that he is a liar!

That is HUGE! It speaks more than just VOLUMES! It is a sign that Israel is in extreme disfavour with the west!

How will this revelation affect future diplomacy between the West and Russia/China/Iran/North-Korea/Pakistan/Syria etc?

Will the Arab Spring Countries such as Libya and Egypt also use this 'story' to their own advantage and if yes, then how?

Personal Disclosure:Since the Israeli PM is discredited so much on such a international stage as a result of this will elections be called in Israel to deal with this diplomatic debarcle?

edit on 8-11-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling and add some extra words for clarity.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Yeah.. I actually kinda though that too. I don't know if it's true or just the conspiracy mind lol. It kinda feels like it is set up to reassure the people that don't like Obama flip flopping on the Israel/Palestine thing that he still supports Palestine he just "can't help" having to go with Israel.

It's so he remains neutral maybe, lip service to people that liked him supporting Palestine, while his actions are favored by people that support Israel. Twice the votes.

I bet Obama got a few cool points with people on ATS reading this. Just what he was going for (in general, not the ATS vote
)
edit on 8-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

It's so Obama can flip flop on the Palestine bid and still stay in favor of the people for and against it. Kinda brilliant.

What is interesting though is that later if there is an elevated situation with Iran people may remember this and question Obama backing Israel's decisions. Wonder if it has implications with the Iran situation as well.

Also will get him points with Muslim countries. They will love this in their news papers. Especially in Libya since it includes Sarkozy. It may actually have more desirable outcomes for Sarkozy who led the move on Libya.
edit on 8-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th

Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

Obama is the leader of the most powerful country in the world..
If he speaks to Nétanyahou everyday then It's because he wants to..
He could just tell him to bugger off which is what I'd do..

With that now you see why Obama is a puppet to the elites.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This wasn't meant to be outed, and believe me, given the current state of french MSM, that thing would have been silenced if it didn't go thru parallel channels. There are several cases brought to court about journalists beeing listened to. Journalist's laptops disappearing...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Why do you say that? Seems to me like it is exactly the kind of sentiment they would want outed. They just have no way to do it other than this.

Reasons they would want this out.
- Helps Obama keep Pro Israel vote and Pro Palestine vote in America.
- Helps public opinion of Obama in mid eastern countries.
- Helps public opinion of Sarkozy in Libya.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Lol

Well this is how I see it:

One, Obama and Sarkozy just shot themselves in the foot and now a butt hurt Netanyahou will have his revenge..

Two, Now Israel can be even more butt hurt about the world hating them and I'm sure we'll hear all about it in the next few weeks. It will no doubt be incoherent and annoying.

I think it's wonderful and hillarious that these two faced politicians got caught with their pants down. Ohh the wonders of technology.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th

Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

Obama is the leader of the most powerful country in the world..
If he speaks to Nétanyahou everyday then It's because he wants to..
He could just tell him to bugger off which is what I'd do..

LOL
its because he wants to ?????
are you for real

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

If Netanyahu didn't already know about this stunt beforehand..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

More like he has to, because Israel has an itchy trigger finger and they haven't agreed to let the US know prior to a preemptive attack. I don't see how Israel can expect blind support from a country yet withhold information like that.

Israel: Ok we started the war just now, come on over guys.
U.S.: Wait whut?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Now Obama and Sarkozy would have to prove their support for Netanyahu by attacking Iran.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I never thought Obama likes Israel and all the world problems they cause, maybe Obama was telling Israel something. Noway they talked 3 minutes without truly knowing the mics were on. Personally I'm betting Obama is not happy with Israel lobbing bombs at their neighbors. Final note middle east leaderships are all nutty scarey, like the meth head hearing weird sounds then reacting.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

PR stunt you say?!

That would actually not be surprising at all.

You never know in todays political world.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So Obama makes it clear he doesn't like Netanyahoo!

So the question has to be asked, why does the US bend it's back over for Israel?

Because there are HEAPS of people within US government that have dual Israel-American citizenship.

People who blame Obama are wasting their time.

He can only do so much without risking his life.

The whole system, this whole cabal of lying murderers disguised as politicians has got to go.

And that day is coming.
edit on 8/11/11 by galactictuan because: extra

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join