It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nétanyahou "liar" - Obama-Sarkozy secret chat

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Liars talking about other liars... Sounds like big brother or maybe some other mtv show. Absolutely rivetting, edge of the seat, cliffhanger even. What a joke. Obama pretends to be on both sides of the Gaza border

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sorry I'm late to the party, but I've discovered something that is quite interesting:

"I can't stand him any more, he's a liar," Mr Sarkozy said in French.

Obama: I can't speak French

So who translated what Sarkozy said if they were alone? Obama doesn't speak any foreign languages (aside from a bit of struggling Indonesian.)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Sorry I'm late to the party, but I've discovered something that is quite interesting:

So who translated what Sarkozy said if they were alone? Obama doesn't speak any foreign languages (aside from a bit of struggling Indonesian.)

Good catch, and very valid question

Another thing I find strange with this... The conversation went on for 3 minutes and was overheard by several journalists. Apparently, on discovery, the journalists were asked to sign 'non-disclosure' forms.

That being the case, who leaked this snippet?

Was it a deliberately selected snippet, because of the current situation with Iran?... Was it designed to dampen fires, or add to them?

hmm

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Come on, man...you know the Europeans take the time to learn several languages; unlike us Americans; whom expect other to speak English or "F" off...

edit on 8-11-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I used to speak French and German fluently , but that was when I was still in school. I havent bothered speaking or writting in either language since I left school, because I havent been out of my own nation since then really, so its never been required of me. Im British.

Its nothing to do with where you are from, wether or not you end up speaking other languages regularly. The thing that keeps a person speaking those languages, is contact, constant contact with persons from the national language that you are attempting to learn, or constant access to material and training to keep ones self sharp.

I lost that, and now I have not a clue.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Come on, man...you know the Europeans take the time to learn several languages; unlike us Americans; whom expect other to speak English or "F" off...

Sure, Europeans take the time to learn other languages, specifically English; but the article specifically says Sarkozy said it in French.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Haha, that is hilarious! to bad they didn't talk about E.T's or ufo's. That would be intense. Wonder how the reporters would react if the two leaders started talking about E.t's hahah.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Na, OldCorp has a point. Here is what i gathered and some will be a repeat :
They both were in a private room getting ready for their joint speech.
"Boxes" were given to journalists for the speech thru which they would listen to the translations.
Journalists weren't given headphones yet at that stage, but translation was on going.
Some journalists plugged in their own headphones and that is how they managed to get these 3 minutes of funky talk.
Translators were at work already, thing is, no one except sarkozy and Obama were supposed to listen to that, it was for them only at that stage.
When they found out about that mistake, the french gov made these journalists sign a confidentiality agreement.
But then the story was confirmed by a Reuters journalist who i guess felt safe from that agreement.
I hope that clarifies stuff a bit

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sure, Europeans take the time to learn other languages, specifically English; but the article specifically says Sarkozy said it in French.

I sure would like to hear the recording of the conversation....I would prefer that much more than taking the word of the author of that "article"...the Author's name: Uppity Woman. Sound professional enough, huh? I wonder, has "Uppity Woman" even listened to the recording??? Got another source that Sarkozy made that comment in French?

Edit: Not to mention that I put ZERO journalistic credibility into anyone who refers to the President as "Comrade Barack Obama" and "asshat" repeatedly, throughout the blog post.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
OOOBBBBAAAAAMMMAAAA!!

edit on 8-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If Obama really said that, he just gained some points from me. Actually that gives me a lot of hope.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
funny.. obama cant stand netanyahu yet bends over playing puppet for netanyahu and israel..
Think time amerika got a leader with enough backbone to tell israel to piss off and behave or else... But we all know that will never happen..

you know that is the quote right there that most of you amerikan/Uwish haters really mean! that you will condem AmeriKa for going to war with beloved TERRORIST HARBORING NATIONS in the middle east, But if it were to bomb Isreal or crusade them that would be ok. Also secretly wishing for America's demise. YOU ARE OUR ENEMYS, you support violence against us and our allys!
edit on 8-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If every politician had to wear a microphone all day while they are in work...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If every politician had to wear a microphone all day while they are in work...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The whole thing is fake, a theater. Why would the media go crazy reporting it? These three men are in bed with each other.

Planted garbage, just like my uncle in the SEALS who came out with the 'true story' about Osama's 'death'

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis
Maybe Obama is indeed the leader of the most powerful country in the world. But he is controlled by the most powerful people in the world. Which aren't... hummm... necessarily dedicated to this "most powerful country in the world"
Puppets act according to the strings being pulled, they do not have the choice of which, how, when and if.
edit on 8-11-2011 by trisvonbis because:

Exactly. We all know the political leaders are in place to be the spokesmen, the puppets for the Agenda. This is obvious. All liars, thieves, well spoken swindlers who sell their soul for the power they get to attain. They act in the best interest of those who own the system, setting up systems that are looted and give control to the New World Order Cartel. They own the Banking (Bank of England & Central Banks), Organized Religion (Vatican) and the Military Might (U.S.) as well as the most brilliant Propaganda machine humanity has ever seen.

Above all else it is a War on Consciousness.

Anyone still convinced that the illusion we have all been sold is sleepwalking in a lucid dream.

Anyone who claims to be Awake then must claim full personal responsibility for their every action and thought. This means no illusions, no BS, no pretending. It is something many speak of but few are actually fully practicing what they speak and understand the nature of reality as we experience it.

Time for everyone to wake up. Take a real good look in the mirror and do what must be done for humanity to do what needs to be done. This means change, truly manifesting peace, compassion, love, TRUTH within ourselves and becoming who we are meant to be.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Regardless what was said The majority of people in the US are Christians, and with those Christian values and Biblical teachings that Israel is Favored by God, and to turn away from Israel would mean God's wrath and displeasure. This will continue, this symbiotic relationship of the US and Israel. Like it or not, that's just how it plays out. For myself, I believe this way, and so does over half of our citizens, or it would be voted otherwise and implemented otherwise where there was no support for Israel. But these are the simple mechanics of it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is better than a leaked cable. Are they going to go after the sound guy like he's Assange?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

Obama says he "has to" , that's a bit different, it implies he rather not, but that's how diplomacy goes.
We kinda know how the US politics have to bow down to Israel.

And thats because the Israelis have placed their people into every influental position they could.

Ko3
edit on 8-11-2011 by kid_of_3NKi because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by kid_of_3NKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Realistically, this is just a story that gets fed to us, it's a stage show, these guys are all best buddies behind the scenes.

They are trying to engineer the beliefs of Joe Public

Joe Public "We all thought that Israel was controlling the US, but now it's turned out that the USA and France don't actually like them"

= more votes for Sarkozy and Obama

The media is a branch of government, they don't tell us things for the fun of it, they are just herding us around to wherever we are required

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join