It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nétanyahou "liar" - Obama-Sarkozy secret chat

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Two clowns are just showing their true nature. Once is a hater- always a hater

Give us the mic and hear what the rest of the world should say about you two.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am concerned about the ramifications this will have on the relationship between the US and Israel. It is my sincere belief that some sort of military action is imminent and the result of this will not be good for anyone!
The only comfort I have about this is that as a believer and a Christian... I know that I will be evacuated by Jesus during the Rapture before it gets really really bad! The only concern I do have is for my family members who I fear that may be left behind.

I can't imagine living in a world where there are bombs, threats of war and trying to raise my children. My heart breaks for for the families who live in this region and live in fear for thier lives and thier children's lives each and every day but world powers, regardless of the origin of the threats. I also fear that it will not be long at all until we this type of lifestyle emerge within the US. Just look at the OWS and the assaults on demonstrators that is taking place in our country right now. It is a very sad situation indeed that the governments around the world 'who are suppose to represent thier people' have so little regard for them.

May God bring peace and comfort to all of us until the time of His return. I also want to thank the Lord Jesus for suffering and dying for my sins so that I may be spared... what an incredible and priceless gift. I also pray that anyone who doesn't know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour that you call upon His name and accept his gift of Salvation before its to late b/c I believe the Rapture is also imminent!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

Typical American attitude, keep remembering here that after 12 years now in Iraq america is still getting it's asses kicked by men on donkeys

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
reply to post by Chrysalis

Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

Obama is the leader of the most powerful country in the world..
If he speaks to Nétanyahou everyday then It's because he wants to..
He could just tell him to bugger off which is what I'd do..

Or it's because he HAS to.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am so embarrassed to have Obama as my president. What a dumb ass.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
So whats the current US def con level or how do you find out that info? please provide links if possible thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

You don't and can't.

My guess is that the current is: DEFCON 5 (no worries)

They actually never move that. IMO

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

lol Same old. Why so pissed at Israel?
She has been reduced to the the size of New Jersey and has at least 800 million Arabs who want her gone- she cant afford to lose any war- and if she does- the free world will go down. She is the litmus paper of world affairs- read your Bible and get educated.
My Bible says her borders one day will be the Euphrates on the east, somewhere up North past Damascus and Sidon , the wadi of Egypt on the S and the Mediterranean on the West. It would pay for the Nations to agree with God and support Israel- a lot who didn't - are not around any more lol
That's why the US is still on the map bro
...and only why.
y

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
president.globalincidentmap.com...I don't know the US according to the Presidential Threat Map we lit up like a Christmas tree lol

reply to post by Fractured.Facade

edit on 11-11-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis

These guys have the fate of countless lives in their hands if things go south.

No, they don't ... they control "nothing" in reality.

Yes, they represent different factors, in the current Roman empire. But their reign, is "allowed" because of many factors ... one major factor, is the nuclear threat. But the greatest factor, is the truce ... the truce will not be broken, by any of their actions ... war or other. WWIII will not break out, because it has been promised that there will be given amble time to adapt.

But amble time, is not eternity .... but it means, it will not be within our lifetime.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There is simply no way those microphones were "accidentally" left on.

They were deliberately left on, and that's only if they weren't just outright bugs to begin with.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Chrysalis

Americans lap that crap up though because if they don't they believe Jesus will smite them with a curse for going against his
chosen people.

Hahaha wow.

I see two possibilities here:

1) You actually believe what you said in the quote above, which would require some serious blind-to-all-facts conviction akin to religious faith on your part;

or

2) You don't believe what you said in the quote above, which would make you a lying stack of canine feces disinfo propagating subversive intent on causing chaos and division, etc.

There could be other possibilities, I suppose...but the two listed above are my personal favorites.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
maybe some of the elite are robots and are controlleed by the machine, i mean look at the scar on some elites' heads, obama has one

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join