It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I am an ATS lurker, but this post is irresistible on so many levels!

Let us momentarily presume (everyone…play nice) that all of your numerical interpretations are correct up to the point of the longitude/latitude calculations;

In your analysis, you conclude that the coordinates 38, -46 comprise the point of impact, the latter number becoming negative because the biblical readings given by the President “seemed negative”.

You were doing so well, even as a work of brilliant science fiction, up to this point! If I were your editor, I would scream at you, “Why did you not follow where the data was leading you…to coordinates 38, 46?!?”

If you had, you would have seen that this lands squarely in Iran…just in the western outskirts of Tabriz, to be exact.

This puts a rather different spin on the “War on Terra” you mention, as an attack on Iran would undoubtedly launch global war. (Russia tends to get so pissy about these sort of things, especially when they happen on a Tuesday night in their literal backyard.)

What also bothered me about your post is the fact that you completely ignored the timing of the YU55 asteroid’s second approach at 7:13 UT.

Why would a second approach be so prominently mentioned when the world is intended to be knocked senseless by an asteroid at 11:28 UT? This projected second approach is, in fact, supposed to be significantly closer than the first pass.

Would this not at least hint that the event would have two parts; perhaps a second attack that takes out another major Iranian city? Or the staged “retaliation” projected time? The intervening seven-plus hours would give TPTB more than enough time to climb into their caves.

“As above, so below”: These clowns have performed so many heinous acts under the “guidance” of astronomical events. “As above”, means that they look to the skies for timing. “So below”, does NOT mean that they are waiting for a literal mother ship to land in D.C. Instead, it seems to mean that they are playing out the “forces” contained within the universe itself right here on our planet.

Elenin was never expected to fall from the sky, nor is YU55. They are astronomical indicators for the pagan followers; cosmologically fortuitous signals from the skies. (Recall the Gipper, and how he used to have astrologers come in to the White House to consult him on all matters of running the country? He was a Bohemian Grove attendee.)

You did cleverly look above and below...but then you forgot to think like a greedy, sniveling, power-hungry sociopath who is very much earthbound.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

I'm in agreement with you, but not totally.
I'm wondering if he's Firepilot or Weedwacker myself. Neither have been around lately. It seems as though a debunker follows a strange set of religious rules and aren't allowed to believe that the Earth can be impacted by an asteroid (even though history tells us this has already happened) and that no planes (even one per week) could be spraying anything.

Let's remember that truth is often stranger than fiction.
Lightning sometimes does strike the same place twice, thrice, etc.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Our longitude is -46, which just so happens to put it in the middle of the north atlantic.

So the final precise location is: 38 Latitude and -46 Longitude

The Great King of Terror will be making it's splash down in the mid-atlantic.

Don't forget the message in stone at the Hoover Dam

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
My LORD.

Speculate much?

Draw crazy conclusions much?

Associate things that have nothing to do with each other...

MUCH?

Skunk Works...At the very least.

Do you really have to be a jerk, much? If you don't have anything nice to say or anything productive to contribute, than why reply, much?

U

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InformationAccount

Can't say I have ever seen the message in stone at Hoover Dam.............No easy google find either.......

Can you put up a link?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is cute, but simple facts like the 9/11 stuff you get wrong. Four planes hi jacked, only three struck buildings. One hit in a field. It's these simple little things you look over, then pop movies into the equation where I have to sit and giggle. The significance of 9/11 is absurd all in it's own. It's like when someone says the falling satellites are to desensitize us from objects fall ing from the sky. Huge difference between planes hitting buildings and a large asteroid impacting earth. Also big difference between space junk and an asteroid. There is a video to show on Youtube rough calculations of what would happen. The worst case is kind of #ty, but it's not nearly as epic as Deep Impact or if a asteroid the size of Texas was hurtling towards us. This "theory" has a lot of aspects to it that are too just absurd to take into consideration.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Great thread! Hard work and effort do pay off!

However...I'm going to put this down as "fun with numbers" and "fun with letters".

11th letter is K
9th letter is I

11-9-11

The author is obviously saying "Kidding!, I'm kidding!"

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just ....WOW!
That is alot of typing.
I too would like to show pictures of movies and show other things but simply am not worried.
I have prepared for the Zombie apocalypse as that is something i can do something about.
But to have a planet fall on me, I just simply cannot run that fast.
So, I don't think I would worry about that at all.
Even just before and at the moment of impact.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
The following is a stripped down version of a larger theory that is based on what the author believes are symbolic/cryptic messages within the events of 9/11 and subsequent 'Terror' related events. As the theory relies on the author's interpretation of these messages, it is left up to the reader to decide if they reach the same interpretations and conclusion as the author.

The theory neither provides nor relies on mathematical orbital calculation data.

Before we begin the theory, we will cover an impact situation and why the author believes data showing a direct impact would not be made public.

An Impact Situation
A fair few people seem to believe that NASA would publish data that shows a confirmed impact. The problem with this happening is that it throws up alot of uncertainty as to what the effects of the impact would be. The modern world has not witnessed a significant impact, so it's anyone's guess as to how the world would react. To make impact data public without knowing the effects would most likely cause alot of unnecessary stress and turmoil.

Before announcing an impact, you would need to take into account many different factors:

• Object size. The bigger the object, the more consideration would have to made towards deflecting or destroying it. If you try to destroy it, you could end up showering the earth with many smaller, but still significant objects.

• Environmental effects. Whether it be land or sea impact. Would the tsunami from a sea impact reach land, how far inland will it go? Is the impact likely to trigger a chain of environmental effects, quakes, eruptions, etc?

• Economic effects. Stock markets are jittery at the best of times, so any impact announcement would most likely send stocks and the economy into free fall. Imagine if the object was coming down on or near a major financial center.

• Social and Psychological effects. People may need to be relocated and re-housed. Businesses could be seriously affected. Would everyone be able to cope psychologically with the announcement, would some panic, would some just 'shut down'?

• Global effects. What I mean by this is, the impact may affect a few million people, but if you announce it to the world, then you are indirectly affecting billions. Would it be a case of the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?

When do you tell the world? Tell everyone too soon, you could risk chaos, you prolong the uncertainty. But you would have to tell some, because preperations would have to be made.

If an impact had happened previously, you would be able to call on the experience of that impact, so you would have an idea of what to expect. Maybe you could try and deflect it. If you had no previous experience of an impact, would you consider letting it impact, so future generations would have experience to fall back on?

So the question is, when and how do you tell the world? Of course, if you are a politician or just think like one, you may have your own agenda:

“You don’t ever want a crisis to go to waste; it’s an opportunity to do important things that you would otherwise avoid.” – Rahm Emanuel, November 2008.

If you can, you may as well kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Welcome to the Impact Warning Theory...

edit on 6-11-2011 by SatoriTheory because: Good to go.

• "Which indicates that the close approach distance is 0.0000416667AU = 3904 miles at about 11pm on the 8th, which is quite about closer than 200,000 miles. "

"This might not make sense to some. All I am trying to say here is that it appears the JPL data is inconsistent."

This thread should be tied with this one www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Afterthought

Aren't we peer reviewing his proposal?

"Peer review"?? LOL...

OK, have at it.

The good thing about this hot mess is......in just a few days, the "peer review" will be completed.

Be sure to publish your results.....for everyone to see.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ProudBird

So, you're above everyone on ATS now?
    You aren't a peer of the ATS community?
    You're arrogant.

ATS isn't a scientific publication, but until science begins to see that conspiracy theories can and sometimes do hold water, I'll consider myself a peer of the conspiracy community.

To give you just one example, handwriting analysis is considered by some scientists to be a form of pseudoscience, but it's still allowed as evidence in a court of law where a polygraph test isn't admissable.
    The scientific commuity and the judicial system are both reputable branches of society, but it doesn't mean that they have to come to the same conclusions or hold the same opinions.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
    reply to post by InformationAccount

Can't say I have ever seen the message in stone at Hoover Dam.............No easy google find either.......

Can you put up a link?

The angels direct you to look up and yet when you look down you will find an entire star chart at your feet

As you stated the entire star map is not easily found online

Another image from the dam

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
    link   
    reply to post by seeker1120

While it is not my flavor of system, the statement means so much more. The timing of events has very little to do with it:

As above, so below, embraces the entire system of traditional and modern magic which was inscribed upon the tablet in cryptic wording by Hermes Trismegistus. The significance of this phrase is that it is believed to hold the key to all mysteries. All systems of magic are claimed to function by this formula.

"'That which is above is the same as that which is below'...Macrocosmos is the same as microcosmos. The universe is the same as God, God is the same as man, man is the same as the cell, the cell is the same as the atom, the atom is the same as...and so on, ad infinitum."

This message theorizes that man is the counterpart of God on earth; as God is man's counterpart in heaven. Therefore, it is a statement of an ancient belief that man's actions on earth parallel the actions of God in heaven.

This pivots on the belief that "all things have their birth from this One thing by adaptation.

Dynamic interconnectedness to describe the physical world as the sort of thing that imagination and desire can effect.

The microcosm is oneself, and the macrocosm is the universe. The macrocosm is as the microcosm, and vice versa; within each lies the other, and through understanding one (usually the microcosm) you can understand the other.

O son, how many bodies we have to pass through, how many bands of demons, through how many series of repetitions and cycles of the stars, before we hasten to the One alone?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
    link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
    link   

Originally posted by seeker1120
    I am an ATS lurker, but this post is irresistible on so many levels!

Let us momentarily presume (everyone…play nice) that all of your numerical interpretations are correct up to the point of the longitude/latitude calculations;

In your analysis, you conclude that the coordinates 38, -46 comprise the point of impact, the latter number becoming negative because the biblical readings given by the President “seemed negative”.

You were doing so well, even as a work of brilliant science fiction, up to this point! If I were your editor, I would scream at you, “Why did you not follow where the data was leading you…to coordinates 38, 46?!?”

If you had, you would have seen that this lands squarely in Iran…just in the western outskirts of Tabriz, to be exact.

This puts a rather different spin on the “War on Terra” you mention, as an attack on Iran would undoubtedly launch global war. (Russia tends to get so pissy about these sort of things, especially when they happen on a Tuesday night in their literal backyard.)

What also bothered me about your post is the fact that you completely ignored the timing of the YU55 asteroid’s second approach at 7:13 UT.

Why would a second approach be so prominently mentioned when the world is intended to be knocked senseless by an asteroid at 11:28 UT? This projected second approach is, in fact, supposed to be significantly closer than the first pass.

Would this not at least hint that the event would have two parts; perhaps a second attack that takes out another major Iranian city? Or the staged “retaliation” projected time? The intervening seven-plus hours would give TPTB more than enough time to climb into their caves.

“As above, so below”: These clowns have performed so many heinous acts under the “guidance” of astronomical events. “As above”, means that they look to the skies for timing. “So below”, does NOT mean that they are waiting for a literal mother ship to land in D.C. Instead, it seems to mean that they are playing out the “forces” contained within the universe itself right here on our planet.

Elenin was never expected to fall from the sky, nor is YU55. They are astronomical indicators for the pagan followers; cosmologically fortuitous signals from the skies. (Recall the Gipper, and how he used to have astrologers come in to the White House to consult him on all matters of running the country? He was a Bohemian Grove attendee.)

You did cleverly look above and below...but then you forgot to think like a greedy, sniveling, power-hungry sociopath who is very much earthbound.

interesting indeed!
    If some # (like the beginning of a WW3) would actually happen this week, which is seriously doubt. BUT IF, there will be no more hiding for tptb.
    Even if msm will keep the majority of the sheeple in the dark, ALOT of us will KNOW.
    We will KNOW that 9/11 was a "as above, so below" trigger, just as this....but with the impossible twist that an asteroid/comet, know first 4 years later, would be the 11/9. (or the symbolic meaning of it)

If WW3 starts this week....well, then that confirms the whole plot. Hey it even confirms timetravel...or atleast time "viewing"....
    Hell, even god might exist if shtf on wednesday.

Scary.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Afterthought

Again, false assumptions (on many, many, many levels...)

It seems as though a debunker follows a strange set of religious rules and aren't allowed to believe that the Earth can be impacted by an asteroid....

Only a fool would try to insist that asteroids cannot impact the Earth (or any other celestial body).

I am no fool.

However, I am well aware of the physics of orbital mechanics, the physics of gravity, and the precision and predictability of mathematics. Those three disciplines alone are enough to very, very accurately plot, and therefore predict, the asteroid's course.

Further, as has been pointed out ad nauseum, although the asteroid 2005 YU55 does intersect the orbital plane of Earth, and of the Moon.......but, elsewhere, and NOT at this point in our respective orbits on this next near encounter.

When you stop to think in three dimensions, rather than the simplistic two-dimensional manner that is seen so often in these types of threads (the "Elenin" threads included), it becomes blindingly evident.

There is a constant monitoring of NEOs to allow for the ability to be forewarned - - - this is a capability we lacked for the majority of our existences as a species. Now, we can at least have foreknowledge of potential threats from objects in space.

Sadly, the levels of science education....even the most basics....have fallen appallingly in the last few decades.

It is tragically ironic that today, with the most powerful tool ever invented at nearly everyone's fingertips (literally), with all the vast amount of knowledge available almost instantaneously.....the understanding and comprehension of science is waning.

Ever hear of the movie "Idiocracy"?? Chillingly, even though it was a tongue-in-cheek comedy, it may have been unintentionally prophetic......

"Idiocracy", (2006 - IMDb)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
    link   
    reply to post by SatoriTheory

Satori thats a nice read and theory, the only thing is that nasa is not the owner of the skies, that may be around in the 40's or 50's up to the 80's, but right now there are millions of amateur astronomers who watch the sky constantly and take pictures of it, I am an amateur astronomer, my equipment is not let say like big telescope, i have a 6 inch SCT with a Celestron go to SE mount, plus a go to gem, some eyepices, filters some cameras. Many amateur like myself are watching the sky, heck i know lots of people who have bigger , better and badder equipment than myself (telescopes in the range of 11 inch, up to 20 inch!) and when we discover something we inmediatly say it on the community, there is no conspiracy at least on the amateur part of astronomy, if somebody in the community knows or have something it surely will come up, many folks i know will be watching this asteorid that day passing close to the moon, it will not be naked eye, but you can see it with a 6 inch to up telescope (an experience watchers may see it with a less than that, 3 inch telecope and up).

By the way just for lething you know that amateur astronomy doesnt have anything to do with nasa , last year jupiter had a small impact, nasa didnt know this and an amateur astronomer from australia took video and pictures of it, and send it to nasa, after that nasa then put some big telescopes to see if it was truth and yes they saw the impact, so this is an example that nasa doesnt controll everything or any amateur astronomer.

If you have a 6 inch telescope or bigger you can see this asteroid fly by close to earth, check just the time and hope there are clear skies for it.

For more information you can go to:

www.cloudynights.com... there are millions of amateur astronomers over there, you may want to go there and see what really we are and what we can do has a community, see beginners taking their first pic to people who have years of experience on the field.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
    link   

Originally posted by crohny
    This is cute, but simple facts like the 9/11 stuff you get wrong. Four planes hi jacked, only three struck buildings. One hit in a field. It's these simple little things you look over, then pop movies into the equation where I have to sit and giggle. The significance of 9/11 is absurd all in it's own. It's like when someone says the falling satellites are to desensitize us from objects fall ing from the sky. Huge difference between planes hitting buildings and a large asteroid impacting earth. Also big difference between space junk and an asteroid. There is a video to show on Youtube rough calculations of what would happen. The worst case is kind of #ty, but it's not nearly as epic as Deep Impact or if a asteroid the size of Texas was hurtling towards us. This "theory" has a lot of aspects to it that are too just absurd to take into consideration.

To absurd for people with common sense, but not to absurd for the paranoid, pseudo science, youtube evidence, crazy doom saying bunch. Same bunch that listened and followed the DarkKnight, ET_Man, and Elenin threads. Hundreds of doomsayer threads have came and gone. Most of them like this one were not backed up with science, logical thinking or anything remotely considered sane thinking. Each passing prediction that becomes irrelevant and false is forgotten and the next one is on the table to take its place. No one is held accountable for their numerous failed false crap spewing nonsense. The trend continues and all the paranoid unlogical people follow it and the past memories of failed predictions disappears from their memory banks.

Then those who try to inject a bit of logic are called skeptics. Most skeptics know a asteroid can hit the Earth, we know bad things can happen, but we do not jump on the band wagon that every asteroid/comet in the news is the one that is gonna wipe us out. When Nasa and other astronomers from the world over professional and amateur tell us the size of the body, its orbit and says its not a danger if their are no red flags we listen to them instead of saying they are all in a conspiracy and lying to us.

Poor NASA can not win either. They were called liars about Elenin and then once it was found they actually told the damn truth their is a conspiracy put forth as to why they told the truth. The same people a lot of times even use Nasas data to support their theory as long as it lines up with their theory but the parts that do not are just Nasa lies.

Once this comes to pass and has failed like the hundreds before it, dont worry the next one on the table will replace it and the same people will follow the next one and give it credence also.. Someone will post another prediction, use a bunch of past events and numbers tie them all together and get a bunch of stars like they are some master soothsayer. This place is like a never ending story of the boy who cried wolf.

Rinse and repeat, embrace ignorance, the never-ending doomsayers of ATS

edit on 7-11-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
    link   
    I have rarely seen so much real and imagined facts and info twisted and turned to fit so fantastic a scenario:

"War on terror" (repeated ad nauseum) --->>> "I suggest it is "War on Terra" which turn into "War on earth" which again is twisted to become "War is on earth".

What a load...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
    link   
    Interesting theory, but I think the OP is trying to connect dots where there are none. Just my personal opinion.

If anyone is scared and want to how an impact would effect them you can plug the info in here at Impact Earth.

It is run by Purdue University.

www.purdue.edu...

edit on 11/7/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/7/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join