It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I gave you the gift of information, which is totally free.
I never said you had to buy the product stated within the information.

Just like this thread, it's information you can buy or pass up. I just will never understand why those like you who don't find any value within the information become so abusive towards the ones who are willing to keep an open mind.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Abusive? Are you that thin-skinned. So, because we don't believe one ounce of what the OP wrote and have stated such, that makes us abusive? I think you need to go look that word up. It hasn't applied in ANY of my posts.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Personally I think nothing will happen, well if you don't count the asteroid harmlessly flying through space and not impacting anything. Nothing will happen as far as an impact, this is a small aircraft carrier sized asteroid that at most an impact would be a disaster but no where near an ELE, doomsday or apocalypse so why put in code and not warn people if this was about to happen. NASA knows it's coming they have many posts on how this will not impact Earth, why go out and totally ruin the credibility of NASA for a small disaster.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thanks Opener!
I haven't read all the threads yet.
Did you leave out OWS?

Frami

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Your post was off topic and simply calling me gullible in the previous post and now saying I'm thin-skinned is demeaning.

So, stop with the personal attacks. We get it. You think this thread is ridiculous and the Op has wasted his time for stars and flags. Good for you!

Now, I will sit back and wait to see if any further relevant information arises and will still be enjoying my days and hours ahead in case something does happen. I'm simply grateful that there are people out there who are willing to be laughed at and made fun of by people like you in order to make us all aware that there may be something on the horizon.

You can go back to sleep now or stick your head in the sand. I'm done responding and bickering with you. You're not going to convert my mind nor I yours. We will have to agree to disagree.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow what a well thought out and written post, a star to you my friend for making me read through an entire OP, I don't know what to say if it happens (apart from maybe goodbye), but if it doesn't I will sigh a relief and still resect your post just for the time and research it took to do.

Wolfie

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alushe
reply to post by stygmartyrZA

How did you know!

My stepdad works in an emergency mental health department, and he has brought home pages of "writings" on several occasions.

Sounds like a real professional, your stepdad. What happened to patient-doctor confidentiality?

Psychology is a pseudoscience wrapped with the "official" stamp of approval.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

.........Don't address me ever again.

____wit.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Your post was off topic and simply calling me gullible in the previous post and now saying I'm thin-skinned is demeaning.

So, stop with the personal attacks. We get it. You think this thread is ridiculous and the Op has wasted his time for stars and flags. Good for you!

Now, I will sit back and wait to see if any further relevant information arises and will still be enjoying my days and hours ahead in case something does happen. I'm simply grateful that there are people out there who are willing to be laughed at and made fun of by people like you in order to make us all aware that there may be something on the horizon.

You can go back to sleep now or stick your head in the sand. I'm done responding and bickering with you. You're not going to convert my mind nor I yours. We will have to agree to disagree.

They weren't attacks and you really ought to stop with the violent rhetoric. I asked you questions, which were fair to ask. If you want to say I or anyone else is abusive (which is a pretty strong accusation), then show cause. Heck, report the individual if you believe such.

Personally, I think you and many others are in this thread are gullible. Either that or you're part of the subset on these forums that prays everyday that some cataclysmic disaster strikes and we all get a 'do over'.

And you dare tell me to go stick my head in the sand because I question some theory that reads like a bad work of fiction? I thought the purpose of ATS was supposed to deny ignorance. Yet, there are so many willing to embrace and defend it, even it means embarrassing themselves.

Too bad I still can't vote down threads. So, let me illustrate.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1120
I would scream at you, “Why did you not follow where the data was leading you…to coordinates 38, 46?!?”

If you had, you would have seen that this lands squarely in Iran…just in the western outskirts of Tabriz, to be exact.

If I was wearing my tin-foil hat right now...

This comment might cause me to consider the theories floating around regarding government created holograms, lazer light images, and our sky and atmosphere being turned into a giant LCD screen. I might even consider the "what ifs" of someone attacking Iran and doing their best to make it look like an asteroid hit it.

I know...it looks crazy to me, too, even as I see the words flow onto the screen. But I had to say it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

i just dont see why people like yourself expect an apology from some random dude who wrote a conspiracy themed thread on a forum that caters to a wyriad of conspiracy themed contnent... it simply seems asinine to me... and an immense waste of your own time...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by defythetyrants

Lets stop doing this.. This is what the pro debunkers do.. create conflict so we stop discussing the O.P

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

We've gone through SO MANY convincing predictions with SO MUCH compelling evidence, and still ALL of those predictions failed.

Sorry, but due to the fact a lot of buzz has gone around about this "event" and more people being aware of it, I am compelled to believe that this scenario will not take place.

And I hope I'm right... for the sake of mankind atleast.

But I commend you on the hard work you've put in your post.

edit on 7-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The sum of everything - 5:00 pm Pacific time (1:00 am UTC 11/9/11) we'll either have a reason to celebrate a near miss or a reason to send aide to disaster area. Cheers to celebrating Wednesday!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by defythetyrants

i just dont see why people like yourself expect an apology from some random dude who wrote a conspiracy themed thread on a forum that caters to a wyriad of conspiracy themed contnent... it simply seems asinine to me... and an immense waste of your own time...

Please show me in any of my posts where I indicated I EXPECT an apology. Get your facts straight before accusing someone.

And it seems like it's a larger waste of YOUR time responding to me, instead of showing me why I should believe this and give this 'random dude' a star and flag for all their hard work.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Tell me, will you write up as extensive an apology to the ATS community when your "analysis' fails to come to fruition
oh, my. you didn't specifically say "expected" i guess my point is rendered moot.
sorry to have wasted your time my good man.

*sigh*
edit on 7-11-2011 by defythetyrants because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

never said you should belive the guy. hell, i'm not sure if i "believe" him.
all i'm curious about is why you feel it is imperetive to bash his work.
but hey
haters gonna hate

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by defythetyrants

Tell me, will you write up as extensive an apology to the ATS community when your "analysis' fails to come to fruition
oh, my. you didn't specifically say "expected" i guess my point is rendered moot.
sorry to have wasted your time my good man.

*sigh*
edit on 7-11-2011 by defythetyrants because: (no reason given)

sighs* coughs* convulses * scratches bum*

Why does anyone have to write an apology, if nothing comes to pass..? They are just openly discussing ideas..which is free speech and requires no apology.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
According to this information, Canada seems to have the most evidence of asteroid and/or meteor impacts (4 out of the 10 listed):
www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

Given that the evidence is only land based, we will never really know how many have landed in the water. Especially since the Earth is mostly blue and not green.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

this is the point i was attempting to get across...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The comet U55 comes pretty close to Earth, but I think we are safe for another 11 years when it passes by again.

Strange that NASA changed the trajectory of the comet in the graphics.

Is there somewhere the correct trajectory of the comet is shown?

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join