It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

I have agreed with you throughout this thread but lets be honest, the Nazi ideals were actually commendable and worth following until Hitler and Goering turned it into a vehicle for genocide.

2nd

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

I have agreed with you throughout this thread but lets be honest, the Nazi ideals were actually commendable and worth following until Hitler and Goering turned it into a vehicle for genocide.

2nd

It has always been a puzzle why they lost focus on genocidal distractions..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by timetothink

Apparently, the heads of many nations including Obama are in Hawaii for a conference.

Only the heads?

Heads of state.. I don't get the joke..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

2nd

Indeed and it's a shame too cause now Nazi-ism is associated with all things evil and negative now thanks to those two men.

It's akin to them leading Buddhists and then killing millions of Jews for fun and turning that into something evil forever.

Also the heads joke by the other member is referencing Futurama. All current celebs and politicians are talking heads preserved in jars of fluid.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by randomname

Apparently, the heads of many nations including Obama are in Hawaii for a conference. Saw in the San Fran Chronicle....don't know how it could be verified.

Well if that's true it would make the most sense if the projected impact was most likely to be the North Atlantic.

They could hop on the plane and head to Paraguay, the Rockies or Afghanistan once they knew where the impact had occured.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

2nd

Indeed and it's a shame too cause now Nazi-ism is associated with all things evil and negative now thanks to those two men.

It's akin to them leading Buddhists and then killing millions of Jews for fun and turning that into something evil forever.

Also the heads joke by the other member is referencing Futurama. All current celebs and politicians are talking heads preserved in jars of fluid.

They didn't kill Jews for fun, they blamed Jews for betrayal during the first world war.. But equally just as insane.. Human race is one..
edit on 7-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You sir are a troll. You're completely off-topic.

All you've done is talk about Nazi's for quite a few posts now.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Well said that man. If i wanted to read Nazi Propoganda iwould buy the daily mail. Now back to YU55 folks

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
back to the topic...
surely a staged 9/11 part II (on II/9/11 part II 9/11?) which will manifest out of the endless subliminal suggestions made for at least 10 years...even the Illuminaticard "Meteor Attack" is playing reference games:

edit on 7-11-2011 by ManMadeWorld because: l

edit on 7-11-2011 by ManMadeWorld because: l

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsrreal

Well said that man. If i wanted to read Nazi Propoganda iwould buy the daily mail. Now back to YU55 folks

The point was we are trusting NASA for Data which is basically a NAZI organisation.. So could not be more relevant.. That is not trolling that's history.. If you are American and don't know your NAZI sorry *NASA history.. why that is simply unpatriotic..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I was drawn into it with cunning guise...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The point was we are trusting NASA for Data which is basically a NAZI organisation.. So could not be more relevant.. That is not trolling that's history.. If you are American and don't know your NAZI sorry *NASA history.. why that is simply unpatriotic..

So because German scientists were recruited over to the allied forces in WW2 before there was a NASA that makes the NASA space program Nazi, because the work was based on German scientists???? uhh yeahhhh... that is troll logic man.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I was drawn into it with cunning guise...

Some techniques of debunkers on here.. draw you into saying something horrific.. curious7 is a paid debunker like many on here I can spot them a mile off and I didn't fall for it..

YU55 have you seen the new images, looks like NASA is using Etch O Sketch!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LanternOfDiogenes

So because German scientists were recruited over to the allied forces in WW2 before there was a NASA that makes the NASA space program Nazi, because the work was based on German scientists???? uhh yeahhhh... that is troll logic man.

No some were under orders and some were leaders.. such as Von Braun who used slave labour to build weapons such as the V2 which bombed my country.. so yes that's A grade NAZI.. back to YU55

Von braun was a high ranking member of the SS..

Back to Yu55

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Mockrock. I dont discuss my haemarroids with my priest nor my god with my doctor. Time and a place for all discussions. This isnt the place to discuss the merits of nazi ideology. Last word on the subject please

By the way did anyone Notice today is Edmond Halleys birthday!! Another coincidence or another conspiracy in there somewhere

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was just doing a little bit of digging and thought that TENA may be the sole connection to everything we're seeing on the move at the moment with the emergency testing, war propaganda, YU55, etc., etc.

Here's a link to the main website:
www.tena-sda.org...

Thoughts?
edit on 7-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

This is also alligned with TENA and it's a huge private company:
www.geodetics.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Mockrock. I dont discuss my haemarroids with my priest nor my god with my doctor. Time and a place for all discussions. This isnt the place to discuss the merits of nazi ideology. Last word on the subject please

By the way did anyone Notice today is Edmond Halleys birthday!! Another coincidence or another conspiracy in there somewhere

Yes but you cannot talk about NASA without considering the NAZI influence as it was integral part of it's foundation.. So if we are considering a global catastrophe we have to question how much of the Von Braun ideology slipped into NASA....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Anyone have any idea what a 11 meter wave would do to the east coast?
Bet phage would know, he knows everything. Ideas?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
Anyone have any idea what a 11 meter wave would do to the east coast?
Bet phage would know, he knows everything. Ideas?

If you book him he will come..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This page here from the Geodetics website says that it is part of the early warning systems:
www.geodetics.com...

I can't copy and paste the part I'm talking about, but look at the second short paragraph on the page.

Their list of team members is interesting. It's also a female owned company so they will have preference over available government contracts and training initiatives.
www.geodetics.com...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join