It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
The Op has laid out his ideas. Why does it bother you that people are giving him props for at least bringing forth all his hard work?

Hard work? Surely you jest. As someone else stated, all the OP has done is given us word salad.

You could at least be happy that he isn't saying that Yu55 is an alien craft getting ready to land on Earth.

Well, thank goodness he didn't say that as I'm sure they'd be awarded twice as many stars and flags.

The skeptics are going to be the ones asking why nobody warned them when something actually does happen.

Aside from governments and survivalists, how many people are truly prepared for an asteroid hit! If this were to hit in 2 days, what good would a warning do now? Sounds to me that you're hoping it actually does happen. And, considering the internet is still up, are you going to be one of the first one to jump on this thread and tell all of us nonbelievers, "I told you so!"

If it weren't for conspiracy theorists, everyone would still be buying the official story of 9/11. We have a place in society and we don't need you to try to change our minds. This thread was going great until all the debunkers interrupted our analysis and brainstorming. Why can't we be left alone with our "fantasies"? Are we hurting you? Are you trying to save all the people who are going to be jumping off skyscrapers because of this thread?

I didn't buy it even before I could call myself a conspiracy theorist. At least many have tried to come up with scientific data to disprove the official story. Unlike said OP who apparently overlays a map of Orion's belt onto the US and uses this and ad-hoc numerology to derive his/her theory.

You're like the kid who finally broke it to all his friends that Santa isn't real. Am I right?

Yeah, Santa ain't real and neither is this cockamamie post.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NebulaZero
reply to post by SatoriTheory

S & F to you. Sincerely great read and a very awesome theory/speculation post.

Whether it's true or not, remains to be seen, but you've definitely got me thinking after reading that.

I don't buy into doomsday, but your post hit home.

An aircraft cairer sized asteroid will not bring doomsday. If it hits the atlantic it will create a tsunami around 70 feet a little bigger than Japans tsunami and could cause some earthquakes of 7+ but people will live.
edit on 7-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There's creative, independent thought and then theres THIS.

This is just ... Goro Adachi level absurdity. I'm not a medical professional, but both my parents work in mental health and I've seen the scrawlings of people with schizophrenia. This is very similar - all over the place, rambling, wildly extrapolated connections of events and dates, play on words, pop culture references.

Seek help, please.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Alushe because: genuine concern

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alushe
There's creative, independent thought and then theres THIS.

This is just ... Goro Adachi level absurdity. I'm not a medical professional, but both my parents work in mental health and I've seen the scrawlings of people with schizophrenia. This is very similar - all over the place, rambling, wildly extrapolated connections of events and dates, play on words, pop culture references.

Seek help, please.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Alushe because: genuine concern

"I've seen the scrawlings of people with schizophrenia"

Your childhood doodles perhaps?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So based on this theory NASA, the US and potentially the worlds governments are putting themselves on the line for this to be an life ending event because if they know it is coming as the OP says through the many example of codes, movies, and even quotes from the President that the government knows but won't tell us there is now evidence that they knew. If this happens, they will be to blame for not warning the people, especially those that are near the coast. Without a warning many will die that could be saved and it will be there fault, that's a big risk to take.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To all the skeptics, if it doesn't hit, here's my gift to you so you can enjoy 2012.
Please accept my heartfelt apologies for having an imagination and enjoying a world that isn't so black and white as you all see it to be.

The space shuttle calendar - "30 Years in the Making"
advertising.tiflorida.com...

Enjoy and remember that NASA and the government are your friend!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stygmartyrZA

How did you know!

My stepdad works in an emergency mental health department, and he has brought home pages of "writings" on several occasions.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Great post!

While I don't believe that YU55 will impact us or the moon, you have tied some interesting points together. I don't believe in conicidences, but rather that everything happens for a reason - we may not fully understand what that reason is.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Fantastic work! However I will wait till this passes by

Here is an interesting coincidence (or is it???) on "WHY ASTEROIDS MAKE LOUSY WEAPONS"

I will star and flag you only because I see these crazy coincidence puzzles too. I think someone might make the events in Revelations a real event with this process...But along with 11-11-11 I have on a little fear that it will be the same old crappy day and I have to work on a day I should have vacation!
edit on 7-11-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

My feelings exactly.

This better be an ELE; otherwise, the government will have a lot of 'splaining to do.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Funny how all the de-bunkers change names and profiles.You make me laugh !

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Vip3r, this is the only profile I have used on this site. I'm not "debunking", I'm calling it as I see it. Not worthy of serious scrutiny or attention. See you on the 10th.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
To all the skeptics, if it doesn't hit, here's my gift to you so you can enjoy 2012.
Please accept my heartfelt apologies for having an imagination and enjoying a world that isn't so black and white as you all see it to be.

The space shuttle calendar - "30 Years in the Making"
advertising.tiflorida.com...

Enjoy and remember that NASA and the government are your friend!

You know, sometime I ought to create a thread with a bunch of mumbo jumbo, make some prediction and then sit back. Wonder how many people will thank me for my hard work, then lavish my posts with stars and flags!

Incidentally, a gift is free. And having an imagination (which the OP clearly has) is one thing, but this post goes way beyond that. The OP actually has people like YOU believing in this nonsense. Are you that gullible?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViP3r
Funny how all the de-bunkers change names and profiles.You make me laugh !

Funny how all of you 'believers' will disappear from this thread on the 10th.

And that would make me laugh if I hadn't see it dozens of times already with failed predictions/theories on this site.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alushe
Vip3r, this is the only profile I have used on this site. I'm not "debunking", I'm calling it as I see it. Not worthy of serious scrutiny or attention. See you on the 10th.

Don't worry, i won't let any of the Pindar's know !

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I gave you the gift of information, which is totally free.
I never said you had to buy the product stated within the information.

Just like this thread, it's information you can buy or pass up. I just will never understand why those like you who don't find any value within the information become so abusive towards the ones who are willing to keep an open mind.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

edit on 7-11-2011 by Skorpiogurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I think its way past due we make a LAUGH AT THE DOOMSAYER CLOWNS THREAD,,

Each time someone makes a prediction and it fails the people that believed in it and the OP themselves names should be posted in thread. Then we so called skeptics get to laugh at them... I imagine the thread would be 1000 pages long by now..
Wonder if it would be against the rules to start one? hmmm

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Thanks for proving my point about naysayers and debunkers being abusive bullies.

By the way, if this doesn't happen, I won't be "disappearing" and I won't open a new ATS account either.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Your post was a good overall read. I like seeing ideas spread out, even if some make little connection or are more of a hunch. There are a lot of things around us, but the imagery you expressed is dominant in many ways.

Kind of sucks that the closest city near your suspected impact is where I live.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join